DJBeanPole Kickstarts His Cut With PES AlphaT2!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First of all I'd like to send a big shoutout to PES and kevinhy for hooking me up to run this promo bottle of AlphaT2. I was selected as one of the winnders from the "Tell PES Why..." company promotion thread and I was thrilled when I saw that I was selected. I have used both Anabeta and Erase in the past from PES and I without a doubt expect similarly amazing results from using Alpha T2.

First, a little about me: I'm 28, 6'9" tall, 235lbs the last time I weighed myself (Sunday), and the reason why I signed up for the promotion was because I am getting married to the love of my life in July and we are honeymooning in Jamaica and I wanted something to give me an edge in the war I am waging against my body fat in order to give me the best looking cut and body I can get when we are on the beach! And I just want to look damn good for my woman ;)!

Here is a little bit about the product in case any of you don't know:

New and Improved Alpha-T2: Targeted Fat Destroyer!
Think that all effective fat burners have to make you jittery and crash? PES is here to revolutionize the way you look at fat burners with Alpha-T2. You don’t have to forfeit results with this clean, jitter-free fat burner. PES Alpha-T2 still gives you tons of energy and powerful thermogenic ingredients but without all the side effects.

What sets PES apart from the rest of the pack is the scientific research they used to formulate Alpha-T2. Instead of throwing the kitchen sink into PES Alpha-T2, they chose effective ingredients to give you results.

Rauwolscine HCl is a cutting edge ingredient, a stimulant that’s clean and may even help lower blood pressure! Not only does it send your energy levels soaring, but it also targets that stubborn fat around your midsection. Users have reported success in melting away love handles.

Higenamine is categorized as a beta-agonist, which helps to burn fat without sacrificing muscle. Unlike well-known beta-agonists like ephedrine and clenbuterol, higenamine doesn’t give you the jitters or make you crash.

3,3' -diiodo-l-thyronine is a popular thermogenic ingredient in Alpha-T2 that is a powerful yet does not cause side effects common to stimulants.

Don’t settle for less from your fat burner. You can buy Alpha-T2 from Nutraplanet, your online retailer for discount supplements.

ALPHA-T2 is a clean jitter free blend of three POWERFUL and pure ingredients that are combined at perfect doses. Whether you are trying to drop weight fast or in the middle of a lean recomp phase, ALPHA-T2 belongs in your supplement regimen!

PES didn’t jam as many ingredients at unknown doses into every capsule as we could. We didn’t stuff it full of caffeine to make you think that the more jitters and crash you have means the more weight you are losing. Our products are formulated off of science and the amount of each ingredient is the full and effective dose.

Get Educated on the Alpha-T2 Ingredients

Alpha-T2 is the first product that can effectively:

Target Fat Loss
Provide Full Body Fat Loss
Combine multiple fat loss pathways in the body for an even greater effect – synergy at its finest.
Give powerful fat loss without any caffeine crash and jitters
Alpha-T2 contains pure Rauwolscine HCl, also known as alpha-yohimbine. Before you say “Oh damn, it’s yohimbine”?, keep on reading. Rauwolscine is VERY different than regular yohimbine. Just because they have a similar name does not mean anything as to what it does inside of your body. This new extremely superior ingredient makes yohimbine look like garbage.

Regular yohimbine is well known for nasty jitters, crash, anxiety, etc. On top of that, it hardly does anything for fat loss. Rauwolscine does NOT have the same effects and is much more powerful at burning fat then regular yohimbine! It is an essential ingredient for anyone who wants to lose weight, and we give it to you in the pure form at a full and effective dose.

Rauwolscine is the key to TARGETING fat loss in the midsection. Rauwolscine is known as an Alpha-2 adrenoceptor antagonist (Alpha-2-adrenoceptor blocker). Normally, when this receptor is active (which it’s going to be, unless you’re taking Alpha-T2), it actually slows your body’s natural ability to burn fat! By blocking the alpha-2-adrenoceptor with Rauwolscine your body will now INCREASE fat burning and DECREASE fat storage. Those evil Alpha-2 adrenoceptors are abundant in certain areas of the body; including the abdomen, the love handles, the chest, lower back, buttocks, and neck. So by taking Alpha-T2, you are TARGETING FAT LOSS in these areas!

Now, when these receptors are blocked a pathway known as the beta-adrenergic pathway is what is actually causing the increase in fat burning. So remember, alpha-2 adrenoceptors are blocked, so fat storage mechanism is decreased, and now allows the beta-adrenergic pathways to burn more fat in the midsection.

The beta-adrenergic pathway is one of the strongest fat burning pathways in the body. It burns fat over the entire body, but since we have coupled Rauwolscine in this formula there will be an even greater focus on the midsection.

Instead of stuffing Alpha-T2 full of stimulants that give nasty jitters and crash in an attempt to indirectly activate beta-adrenergic pathway, PES took these biochemical pathways a step further. We figured hey, why not find something that DIRECTLY activates this pathway by using a beta-agonist (beta-adrenergic pathway activator)? That is exactly what we did.

PES is proud to be the first producers of a new innovative and effective compliant beta-agonist, Higenamine. This ingredient directly activates the beta-adrenergic pathway. Just like Rauwolscine, we use a PURE form of Higenamine, not an extracted form.

Higenamine is a popular compound in Eastern countries and has been noted for its beta-agonistic properties. We have found in our initial testing of Higenamine that when 20-40mg of Higenamine is taken via oral route by capsule, it acts very quick and its effects last for 60-90 minutes after dosing. This makes Higenamine very effective for dosing pre-exercise to increase your fat burning during your workout or cardio, perfect for the twice per day dosing of Alpha-T2, wont keep you awake all night, and is perfect for the Alpha-T2 formula.

The 3,3′-diiodo-l-thyronine in Alpha-T2 is a fast acting metabolism booster and thermogenic. By increasing your metabolism you can shift your body to BREAK DOWN MORE FAT for energy as its primary source. 3,3′-T2 is a naturally occurring iodo-thryonine that will kick your metabolism into gear! It is the closest compliant ingredient to T3. This ingredient is the perfect cherry on top on our formula. Like our other ingredients, we use a pure form of 3,3’-T2.

There you have it. Three perfectly dosed, perfectly combined, extremely synergistic PURE ingredients designed to make you BURN FAT! There is no other product out there like Alpha-T2. No weak extracts here…PURE powerful ingredients at the EFFECTIVE doses. Not hidden in a prop blend. Not loaded with caffeine.

Users love Alpha-T2 because of its clean and effective fat burning capabilities, powerful thermogenic effects, and strong boost in metabolism. Another great benefit to this product not containing caffeine is you can stack Alpha-T2 with caffeinated products like your favorite stimulant supplements to wake you up in the morning, or your stimulant loaded preworkouts. So if you are a true caffeine junkie, yes, you can use caffeinated products with Alpha-T2 if you want.

So here is what I have planned for my cut.

Diet

Keeping it clean... REAL CLEAN. No cheat days/meals for at least a month. If I find myself in the position that I haven't brought lunch with me to work or I'm out on a date w/ the lady I will always choose the healthier options so I'm not going to be out and just say aw **** it and go with whatever I want. This also means no booze either. I've given myself a month because it is a perfect deadline for me to break my form: My BACHELOR party! It'll be in the first weekend of June so I think I can hold out that long. I'll be a much cheaper drunk by then too lol. My macros will be targeted to about 50/40/10 carbs/proteins/fats, and anywhere from 3000-3200 calories a day. I usually 5-6x times a day.

Supplementation

Vitamin B
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Selenium
Fish Oil
CoQ-10
Raspberry Ketones
Magnesium
SNS Beta Alanine
Green Tea Extract
USPowders C-AMP
Nutraplanet Na-R-ALA

Preworkout:

Maximize Intense (sometimes alternating w/ Craze)
iForce Hemavol
Citrulline Malate
Creatine Mono
Athletix Formula-X (sometimes used intra)

Postworkout:

Musclepharm RECON
Dymatize ISO-100
Met-RX 100% Whey
Optimum Nutrition Casein
Creatine Mono

Currently On:

Athletix Titanium
Athletix Division 1
Athletix Licogenix

Starting to Cycle:

Alpha T2

Awaiting to Cycle:

Anabeta Elite (awaiting Licogenix to finish)

The GamePlan:

Month of May: Anabeta Elite + Alpha T2 (Anabeta Elite may get pushed to June because of when Licogenix will finish)
Month of June: DCP + Erase Pro
Month of July: Reduce XT + Alphaburn

EC stack will start when Alpha T2 finishes. I plan on getting some Super Cissus when I get into starting Erase Pro.

The Workout:

I'm still fine tuning this, but it will be a 4 day split of Chest/Tris, Legs, Shoulders, Back/Bis. Some slight cardio will be done afterwards and I'll do ab work 3x a week and perhaps a little HIIT if I feel like it ;)

Let's get it started!

For pics of myself currently (I just finished P90X2) please locate my Athletix Stack thread from my sig ;)

Thanks for checking this out,

DJ

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
In, good luck

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this, good luck on the cut. Will be "joining" you shortly!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Geoforce I'm pretty sure you are the only one following this log lol...

Anyway here is this first update. This is actually Day 3 on AlphaT2 for me.

Thoughts on the first two days:

I jumped right out of the gate and said forget about testing my tolerance. I popped 2 immediately after waking up and followed up with another one I think about 8 hours later on an empty stomach. I noticed what I like to call the yohimbe-brain... I once took Yohimbe-Fuel (I think thats what it was called I still have it in my cupboard and had to give it up because it made me feel SUPER STRANGE) and I did not the like the way I felt on it. I felt like my mind had sort of disconnected from my body. I felt kind of hungover, in a fuzz, a funk, a stupor, but without the vomitting and dizziness. I just didn't feel like me. Almost felt like I had trouble balancing. That was YOHIMBE fuel, not Alpha T2 thank goodness. The first day however, especially after the second dose in the evening, I did kind of feel something that resembled those feelings kick in but they were short lived. On the second day I took my second dose at work, and when I came home about 6 hours later I felt like my heart was fluttering in my chest and I couldn't do anything to stop it! I didn't like this feeling at all because I couldn't go to sleep without thinking about it. Totally strange... which leads us to...

DAY 3

No side effects as mentioned before. None. Not even in the slightest. The one thing I have noticed? I feel like my hypothalmus has kicked into overdrive and decided it was time to turn up my internal thermostat. I had the day off from work and the craziest thing happened. I killed legs in the gym from the day prior, and as I was sitting in front of my TV, playing my xbox, shirtless, with the AC on... my armpits started sweating like freaking mad! It was ridiculous! I couldn't figure it out! And then there was today's workout. About 15 minutes in and at around the same time I felt the pump kick in the sweat started to pour! It was so weird because I felt like I hadn't worked out hard enough for me to be sweating like I was. But I loved that feeling. Feel like I'm accomplishing something!

SHOULDERS

Overhead Press: 40x12, 40x8, 30x10->20x9 dropset
Shrugs: 65DBsx15, 70sx15, 85sx15... now I felt like I was doing something wrong here because surely that weight should have been harder so I did seated shrugs on the machine 180x12,12
Lateral Raises: 15sx12, 20sx12, 20sx8->10sx10 dropset
Side Raises: 15sx12, 15sx12, 15sx10->10sx8 dropset
Rear Delt Flys: 10x12, 10x12, 10x8->5x8 dropset
Rear Delt Pulley Raise: 20x8, 20x8, 20x8

Felt real NICE. Had me a postworkout shake and then an hour later finished myself off with some turkey burgers, broccoli, and cherry tomatoes.

On the agenda for tomorrow: Back/Bis

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 4

BACK/BIS

Deadlift: 135x16, 225x10, 275x8, 275x8, then I said AW **** IT and DID 315x5. I could not effin' believe it. Came up so easy and felt SO GOOD. That's the big surprise. I haven't deadlifted in a LONG time (2yrs?) and I threw that up? Hooooo boy!
Bent Over Row: 85x12,10,8
One Arm DB Row: 50x10,10,10 ... the sweat really started to pour here. It looked like I was doing cardio! Dripping EVERYWHERE.
Seated Wide Cable Row: 90x12,10,9
Close Grip Pulldown: 130x12,12 145x8
Deadhang Pullup w/ Assist: BW-120x6,6 BW-135x6
DB Bicep Curl: 35x10,8
Preacher Curl: 40x10,12
Hammer Curl: 40x6, 30x10

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Good job with the deads

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you sir!

DAY 6: CHEST/TRIS

DB benchpress: 30x 16,16 65x12,10,8

Incline DB press: 50x10,10,9 25x10dropset

DB pullover: 50x10,10

DB fly: 25x16,16

Fly machine: 130x16,12,12

Skullcrushers: 40x12,12

Dips: BWx10,9

Tricep pushdowns: 90x12, 120x10

Cable/no attachment triceps pulldown: 20x 12, 12 really hits the inner head of the triceps

DAY 7: LEGS

SQUATS: 135x10, 150x10,10,10 (goal)

FRONT SQUATS: BARx10, 70x10, 75x10

LEG PRESS: 135x10, 275x10,10,10 (goal)

SEATED CALF RAISE: 90x20, 100x20

STANDING CALF RAISE: 150x20 slow, 135x16 fast

GLUTE-HAM RAISE: BWx12, BW+25x12

DAY 8: OFF

Will probably attempt shoulders tomorrow. I think its my favorite day. Can't wait to get in there!!!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bah, more people will join I'm sure!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm here bud

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
In! Just finished up a month of Alpha T2. By far the most effective fat burner I've used. You're going to love this stuff.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd. Giving Alpha T2 a second run next month.
Good luck !

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First of all I'd like to send a big shoutout to PES and kevinhy for hooking me up to run this promo bottle of AlphaT2. I was selected as one of the winnders from the "Tell PES Why..." company promotion thread and I was thrilled when I saw that I was selected. I have used both Anabeta and Erase in the past from PES and I without a doubt expect similarly amazing results from using Alpha T2.
Congratulations on your engagement :party:

And you're going to really enjoy Alpha-T2 - PES does NOT disappoint!

~Rosie~

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome and thanks to the new subs and kind words! Can't wait to see the results from this product! I know today is an off day but since I work in a hospital I decided to step on a scale and since I started (4/30) at 235 I currently weigh 229lbs! Something is going on ;)!

DJ

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Current weight: 226lbs.

Today was shoulder day in the gym and I felt freaking fantastic. I know I have room to move up in the weights because on most of my sets I was hitting the 12 reps (I like to stay 6-12) so I know I can move on up. I was starting to lose faith in iForce's MAXIMIZE INTENSE... and let me tell you iForce guys, my faith has been restored. I'm not sure what I did different... perhaps it was giving myself more time between taking it and hitting the gym... but my goodness I was feeling it today and it felt great. Walked out of the gym swollen, veiny, and to my surprise still down in the weight! My goal is 220 but I feel like I might pass that up because I haven't even gone low carb yet. Here is how the day played out...

SHOULDERS

OVERHEAD PRESS: 30x12 warm up alternating arms (so total of 24 reps), 45x9, 45x7, 35x7, 25x8, 15x10

SEATED MACHINE OVERHEAD PRESS: 95x12, 100x12, 125x12 I didn't realize there was a Hammer Strength machine for this so I'll use that next time (you slide plates onto it)

BB SHOULDER SHRUGS: 135x12, 225x12,12,12 135x20

DB SHOULDER SHRUGS: done immediately after the BB shrugs to burnout 60x12, 50x12, 40x12

LATERAL RAISES: 15x12, 20x12, 10, 12 Machine burnout 80x12

FRONT RAISES: 20x12,12,12 15x12

REAR DELT FLYS: 15x12,12,12 Machine burnout 105x12 although I wouldn't consider it a burnout. Some douche sat on there forever doing pec flys and I waited about 2 minutes to let him finish. Granted he was using the whole stack...

LOWER DELT CABLE RAISE: 20x10,10,10 each arm

Ugggghhh so gooooood.
sweetjesus.jpg

Still taking the T2 twice when I wake up and once about 6-8 hours later. Feeling good. Feeling great.

Stay tuned. DJ.

Back/Bis is next... do them tomorrow or wait til Friday? Hmmm....

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BACK/BIS

I ****ing destroyed myself today and it feels wonderful :)!

DEADLIFT: 135x20, 225x10, 275x10, 315x5, 355x2, 275x6,3 NEW PR! If I can double lift 355 I'm guessing my max rep is just shy of 400lbs!

T-BAR ROW: 90x8BF (bad form/wasn't satisfied with the lift), 80x8BF, 70x8, 45x12,12 I was kinda new to this so I didn't quite know what weight to start with. I did enjoy it though

ONE ARM DB ROW: 55x12,10,10 30x12+3negatives

HAMMER HI/LO ROW: 90x12,12,12 I didn't like this as much as some of the other exercises so I think I'm nixing it from my program... gotta do what works for me

LAT PULLDOWNS: 100x12,12,12 70x9negatives

CLOSE GRIP PULLDOWNS: 135x12,10,9 100x4negatives

BB CURL: 65x8,8 w/ very good form

DB CURL: I attempted preacher curl 40x12 and didn't like it so I switched to DB and did 35x6 both arms once. Sucked lol

HAMMER CURL: 40x8,8 20x12

CURRENT WEIGHT: 225lbs. I'm back to my pre-P90X2 weight ;) and I don't look any smaller! Tomorrow is picture update day! Woohoo!

I'm still noticing what I like to call the furnace effect. It feels VERY nice. Noticing some cuts in places I didn't use to have before in the obliques and arms/shoulders. So far T2 is treating me very well :)

Stay tuned!

DJ

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to the pics as you've already dropped some definite lb's!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday was an off day and I contemplated doing just cardio today but then I got up and said naaaaaaaahhh! I just took my preworkout ****tail and I'm gearing up and heading to the gym! Chest/Tri day today! Gonna throw in some new exercises and see if I can achieve even better hypertrophy. I'm not leaving til my skin is bursting!

Stay Tuned [geoforce lol],

DJ

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Other people are watching I'm sure man :) Maybe just not posting. Keep up the good work!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CHEST/TRIS

Committed gym suicide today and I loved every minute of it.

Preworkout gin n juice/pill poppin':

3x Licogenix
2x Anabeta Elite
2x Alpha T2
1x Bronkaid
1x 200mg caffeine
2x Titanium XL
1x Raspberry ketones
2x Hemavol
1x Maximize Intense
1x (3g) Citrulline Malate
10g creatine mono
... and 2 scoops Formula X mixed with a tasty Gatorade for some flavor intraworkout!

BB DECLINE PRESS: First time I've ever done this one so I wasn't sure where to start. Started w/ just the bar to see how the form should feel for 20 reps. Then moved onto the weight. 135x16, 185x10, 155x10,6

DB INCLINE PRESS: 55x12,11,7 30x7

BB FLAT BENCHPRESS: At this point, from a benching standpoint, my chest was shot: 135x8,7,8

DB FLAT BENCHPRESS: 45x12,12,8 with 3 negatives ouch!

DB PULLOVER: 45x12,10

CABLE CROSSOVER: 60x12 80x9, 60x12 gonna have to watch a video on the form for this one or lower the weight a bit didn't quite feel the pectoral squeeze I was looking for

SEATED MACHINE FLYS: 75x12,8 with 4 negatives

SKULLCRUSHERS: 50x12,12,12 time to move up!

TRICEP KICKBACKS: 20x10, 15x12 nice squeeze here arms looked really cut up in the mirrors

DIPS: Should have done these first because my arms were toast LOL BWx5,5 sad but true

NO-ATTACHMENT PULLEY PUSHDOWN: 20x12,12 followed by bar pushdown burnout 80x12

Feeling good feeling great. Arms are all wobbly and I walked out of the gym feeling like a piece of steel.

Postworkout bev: 1 scoop Recon w/ 2 scoops ISO-100 protein

Postworkout meal: Usually taken 1-2 hours after the shake... Qdoba Naked Chicken Burrito w/ rice, pinto beans, pico de gallo, habanero salsa, lettuce, guacamole

Diet is still on point. I haven't had a drop of alcohol in 3 weeks and I think that really helps with getting rid of some excess body fat/bloat. Tomorrow most likely an off/cardio day. Don't want to do legs when I have worked the night before and have to work that night as well. Probably push it to Monday. We'll see though I'm always changing my mind :)

Stay tuned,

DJ

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
CHEST/TRIS

Committed gym suicide today and I loved every minute of it.

Preworkout gin n juice/pill poppin':

3x Licogenix
2x Anabeta Elite
2x Alpha T2
1x Bronkaid
1x 200mg caffeine
2x Titanium XL
1x Raspberry ketones
2x Hemavol
1x Maximize Intense
1x (3g) Citrulline Malate
10g creatine mono
... and 2 scoops Formula X mixed with a tasty Gatorade for some flavor intraworkout!

BB DECLINE PRESS: First time I've ever done this one so I wasn't sure where to start. Started w/ just the bar to see how the form should feel for 20 reps. Then moved onto the weight. 135x16, 185x10, 155x10,6

DB INCLINE PRESS: 55x12,11,7 30x7

BB FLAT BENCHPRESS: At this point, from a benching standpoint, my chest was shot: 135x8,7,8

DB FLAT BENCHPRESS: 45x12,12,8 with 3 negatives ouch!

DB PULLOVER: 45x12,10

CABLE CROSSOVER: 60x12 80x9, 60x12 gonna have to watch a video on the form for this one or lower the weight a bit didn't quite feel the pectoral squeeze I was looking for

SEATED MACHINE FLYS: 75x12,8 with 4 negatives

SKULLCRUSHERS: 50x12,12,12 time to move up!

TRICEP KICKBACKS: 20x10, 15x12 nice squeeze here arms looked really cut up in the mirrors

DIPS: Should have done these first because my arms were toast LOL BWx5,5 sad but true

NO-ATTACHMENT PULLEY PUSHDOWN: 20x12,12 followed by bar pushdown burnout 80x12

Feeling good feeling great. Arms are all wobbly and I walked out of the gym feeling like a piece of steel.

Postworkout bev: 1 scoop Recon w/ 2 scoops ISO-100 protein

Postworkout meal: Usually taken 1-2 hours after the shake... Qdoba Naked Chicken Burrito w/ rice, pinto beans, pico de gallo, habanero salsa, lettuce, guacamole

Diet is still on point. I haven't had a drop of alcohol in 3 weeks and I think that really helps with getting rid of some excess body fat/bloat. Tomorrow most likely an off/cardio day. Don't want to do legs when I have worked the night before and have to work that night as well. Probably push it to Monday. We'll see though I'm always changing my mind :)

Stay tuned,

DJ
That's one hell of a pre workout!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's one hell of a pre workout!
Indeed it was. I forgot to mention that I did that workout fasted. Usually when I get up is when I pop most of the pills and the drink is taken later 30min before I workout. I didn't have time to eat before hitting the gym so I just said what the hell and took them all together. With exception to flat bb benchpress I'd say the day was a big success.

Another thing I forgot: I'm down to 223lbs.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Indeed it was. I forgot to mention that I did that workout fasted. Usually when I get up is when I pop most of the pills and the drink is taken later 30min before I workout. I didn't have time to eat before hitting the gym so I just said what the hell and took them all together. With exception to flat bb benchpress I'd say the day was a big success.

Another thing I forgot: I'm down to 223lbs.
Nothing wrong with training fasted, nor training intensely...Or taking all your first thing and pre-training supplements at once...

Good stuff on the progress :)

~Rosie~

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
REALLY dumb question (maybe): I thought the pint of anabeta was to take with meal or at least carbs, as it has a nutrient partitioning effect, making it good for a preworkout meal. Or maybe not....

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
REALLY dumb question (maybe): I thought the pint of anabeta was to take with meal or at least carbs, as it has a nutrient partitioning effect, making it good for a preworkout meal. Or maybe not....
Yes, AnaBeta is best utilized WITH a meal, but you can also dose it withOUT eating (dependent on the individual and their goals and needs).

~Rosie~

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Keep it up bro!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good question. It says on the bottle that on training days take 2 before your workout and the other 2 before your first big meal postworkout. Off days I just spread it out 4/day like with regular Anabeta.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm at work right now but I'm reluctantly going to head to the gym in the morning when I get off. I already have my Air Force Jordan's packed in my bag with all my preworkout goodies. I'm stoked. LEGS.

Looking back at my last leg day, what do you guys think would be some reasonable goals for me to achieve tomorrow? Get me motivated :)!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good question. It says on the bottle that on training days take 2 before your workout and the other 2 before your first big meal postworkout. Off days I just spread it out 4/day like with regular Anabeta.
AnaBeta has many effects. Dose (1 or 2 caps) and time (pre-training, with meal, etc.) your doses with what works BEST for YOU (you will likely have to experiment a little to find this)!

~Rosie~

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thinking 160lbs for at least 10 reps is a decent goal to have. 315 for leg press. Thinking about starting some HIIT tomorrow afternoon after I wake up. As long as the legs aren't too sore.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lifting is gonna have to wait. Gonna get some good sleep and then wake up and go to the gym. Most likely another fasted workout. Wish me luck ;)!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Lifting is gonna have to wait. Gonna get some good sleep and then wake up and go to the gym. Most likely another fasted workout. Wish me luck ;)!
Subbed!! And good luck!!! ;)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LEGS

Hello ladies! So here I am for a quick little update. Something to note... Something came up between me and the fiance last night and instead of going home I went to her house after work. So that means I left all my supplements at home with the exception of my preworkout/protein because i had planned on lifting after work. So today I won't be dosing anything. No AlphaT2, Anabeta Elite, etc. which kind of sucks because I was used to it. I don't think this is going to hurt anything though and I will be good as new when I return home from work today. No worries!

Current weight: 222lbs. I find this to be amazing. I started this log at 235lbs (my end P90X2 weight) and with the help of supplements and AlphaT2 I've already lost 13lbs. I don't LOOK smaller, I don't FEEL smaller, my strength is going UP, the weights been pushed are going UP, and I'm making ALL KINNNNNDS OF GAINNNNS :) :) :)

LEG EXTENSION: warmup 95x20,20

SQUATS: 135x10, 160x10,10,10 GOAL!!!

FRONT SQUATS: 70x10, 80x10, 90x10, 100x10 UNEXPECTED OUTCOME!!! Next attempt will be 100x10,10,10. Can't wait to finally get the fronts up to 135.

LEG PRESS: 135x15, 225x12, 315x10,10,10 GOAL!!!

SEATED CALF RAISE: 100x20, 110x20

HAMSTRING CURLS: 95x10, 105x10 will be going up on this next time for sure

GLUTE-HAM RAISE: BW+25x10,10

LEG EXTENSION: burnout 80x8, 4 extremely slow negatives

Ended with a 10 minute walk at a 3.7mph pace and 5% incline. Kept the heart rate between 130-150.

I was happy with today. This was done FASTED about an hour after I woke up. This just makes me think what I could do with some food in me a few hours before working out. Got a nice solid pump not just in the legs but everywhere. Leg press felt reallly good. Came down deep each time and it was strenuous to do the last 1-2 reps so I'm right where I need to be. I feel like front squats get a lot of funny looks in the gym. I just don't think you see people doing them anymore. I like to keep my feet slightly inside shoulder width and I go ass to grass on that one and I get extremely low. My butt almost touches the floor. Helps work with your depth. Hardest part is keeping the bar up so it also works on your chest/forearms.

I'm about halfway through Alpha T2 and I think this product is speaking for itself. I have not noticed any appetite suppression and I blame this on lifting big. I'm always hungry still but mentally I keep telling myself to eat clean and keep it small and spread out. The internal temperature is still up. Usually one each workout day about 10-15 minutes in (usually my 2nd or 3rd exercise) I really feel the heat pick up and the beads of sweat start to roll. It's like I'm doing a cardio workout! Feels great! The "yohimbe-brain" feeling I described from before has not returned. And the scale as well as the pictures is proving to me that Alpha T2 is really stepping up to the plate in helping me get rid of some of this fat I don't want hanging around. And I'm only HALFWAY through??? Fantastic! Pictures to come Friday as usual. Tomorrow will be shoulders day. I'm going to see what I did last time and try to establish some goals in here.

Stay tuned,

DJ

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Yea couple of days without supps won't make a difference...glad everything worked out ok with you and ur girl...and great update bro!!! Keep it up!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Goals for tomorrow:

With the shoulder press being the main movement for me on shoulder days I'm really going to focus in on that. I am going to open with something I've never actually tried: the Barbell shoulder press. I personally like the DB press more because of the stabilization required to move the weight. Seeing as how i've never done the BB shoulder press I'm not sure what the numbers will look like. I do know what I'd like to see with everything else.

OVERHEAD DB SHOULDER PRESS: 45x10,10x10 or at least 45x10,8,8 followed by a dropset to maximize the hypertrophy
OVERHEAD HS PRESS: 135x12,12,12
BB SHRUGS: 235x12,12,12 with a burnout weight of 185xmax followed by 135xmax
DB SHRUGS: Most likely will skip this for tomorrow... depends on how I feel
TRAP PULLS: Haven't done these in quite some time. Looking to go for 50x10,10,10 and dropsetting
LATERAL RAISES: 20x12,12,12 Do you guys prefer straight arm or bent for this?
FRONT RAISES: 25x12,12,12 w/ burnout overextension 20xmax
REAR DELT FLYS: 20x12,10,10 with machine dropset afterwards 105xMax, 90xMax, 75xMax
LOWER DELT CABLE RAISE: This won't change. I may try 30lbs to start and aim for at least 6.

In all my exercises (with the exception of legs) I aim for 6-12 reps. Once I approach the high side of the repetitions I know its time to move up in weight :)

Stay tuned,

DJ

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With the shoulder press being the main movement for me on shoulder days I'm really going to focus in on that. I am going to open with something I've never actually tried: the Barbell shoulder press. I personally like the DB press more because of the stabilization required to move the weight. Seeing as how i've never done the BB shoulder press I'm not sure what the numbers will look like. I do know what I'd like to see with everything else.
Don't focus on numbers, especially with an exercise you've never done before. It will feel weird the first few times you do the BB Military Press if you've never done it before, but it will become more natural fast enough. Will you do them sitting, standing, or in the Smith Machine?

As far as lateral raises, personally elbows as straight as I can for the most part, but if they're slightly bent (which they can a little with heavier weights) it's not an issue.

~Rosie~

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't focus on numbers, especially with an exercise you've never done before. It will feel weird the first few times you do the BB Military Press if you've never done it before, but it will become more natural fast enough. Will you do them sitting, standing, or in the Smith Machine?

As far as lateral raises, personally elbows as straight as I can for the most part, but if they're slightly bent (which they can a little with heavier weights) it's not an issue.

~Rosie~
Thank you for your input Rosie! I'm going to do them standing. I'm going to start with the bar so I can get a feel for the form first and to help figure out where my grip needs to be.

I've always attempted side and front raises with mostly straight arms arms because I feel like bending them takes away from the motion a little bit kind of like I'm cheating so I will try to keep them as straight as possible. I watched Pumping Iron yesterday and noticed them when Arnold did front raises he didn't stop the motion once his arms became parallel with the floor... He continued to lift the weight all the way up until his arm was straight up in the air. Is there benefit to doing it like that for a front raise?

I'm very excited to get in the gym today I absolutely love shoulders. I'm going to try and convince my brother to come with me so I can use him as a spot and so he can help push me to failure and burn me out on the negatives.

DJ

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for your input Rosie! I'm going to do them standing. I'm going to start with the bar so I can get a feel for the form first and to help figure out where my grip needs to be.

I've always attempted side and front raises with mostly straight arms arms because I feel like bending them takes away from the motion a little bit kind of like I'm cheating so I will try to keep them as straight as possible. I watched Pumping Iron yesterday and noticed them when Arnold did front raises he didn't stop the motion once his arms became parallel with the floor... He continued to lift the weight all the way up until his arm was straight up in the air. Is there benefit to doing it like that for a front raise?

I'm very excited to get in the gym today I absolutely love shoulders. I'm going to try and convince my brother to come with me so I can use him as a spot and so he can help push me to failure and burn me out on the negatives.

DJ
No worries :)

Standing and using only the barbell is fine - this will allow you to ensure correct form (although sometimes it can feel funny and form is better WITH additional weight - you'll figure it out soon enough).

Bending them is not cheating, but you don't want them TOO bent - there is a degree of elbow flexion where I believe you "take away" from the exercise...You do not have to pause at the midpoint of every exercise, no - it depends on what you are training for and personal preference...

~Rosie~

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries :)

Standing and using only the barbell is fine - this will allow you to ensure correct form (although sometimes it can feel funny and form is better WITH additional weight - you'll figure it out soon enough).

Bending them is not cheating, but you don't want them TOO bent - there is a degree of elbow flexion where I believe you "take away" from the exercise...You do not have to pause at the midpoint of every exercise, no - it depends on what you are training for and personal preference...

~Rosie~
Thanks Rosie. Your input is much appreciated. Heading to the gym in T-Minus 1 hour w00t w00t!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gl bro!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoulders destroyed!!! Update coming!!! Glycogen depleted big time baby yeaaaaa!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SHOULDERS

Weight: 226lbs full of water :D

BB SHOULDER PRESS: This felt great. Unfortunately it zapped all my energy for the DB shoulder press but thats OK with me. I had my brother there to help me get some negatives. 45x20, 95x10,6 70x12... this will become my working set weight from now on

DB SHOULDER PRESS: 40x7, 30x10,10,12 6 negatives that hurt like a bitch

SHRUGS: 135x20, 245x12,12,12 185x12, 135x10,10 Now Rosie I'm sure this isn't a problem for you, but damn that bar!!! My crotch kept getting in the way lol

STRAIGHT ARM RAISE: 20x12, 25x12,12 took it beyond parallel each time and it felt awesome

LATERAL ARM RAISE: 20x12,12,12 straight arms the whole time

REAR DELT RAISE: 10x12,12,12 Machine 120x12,8

UPRIGHT ROWS/TRAP PULL: 65x12,12 75x9

PULLEY DELT RAISE: 20x8,8,8

Felt good all the way around. Shoulders are jello. Felt good to take all my supplements again. When I woke up I took all my usuals (Bronkaid, Caffeine, Lico, T-XL, Raspberry Ketone, Alpha T2x2) and boy did my body miss them. Immediately felt my internal temperature kick up and my heartrate was elevated for the first few hours. Things have normalized now. I was full of energy in the gym and loved every minute of it. I just love being in the gym. Odd thing to note: My libido is playing tricks on me. I'm not sure what was going on this time, but I was horny as hell in the gym. Nothing obvious, but I was just very turned on for no reason at all lol. Plenty of eye candy :D!

Did not do any cardio afterwards. My brother wanted to get out of there. He lifted a few things with me but kept it very light. He tore his labrum in his shoulder a few years ago. But it was nice to have him there to help me. Going to do my abs, shower up, and go out for a little bit with the little bro! It was and will be a great night!

Tomorrow is an off day. Might do some cardio if I feel like it. I don't have to work tonight or tomorrow!

Thanks everyone for the motivation. I didn't meet all my goals but I still pushed myself to and beyond my limits.

Stay tuned,

DJ

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks everyone for the motivation. I didn't meet all my goals but I still pushed myself to and beyond my limits.
You might not have met your goals for that session, but that does not mean you won't - you WILL; just keep ON! Pushing yourself as hard as you can, above and beyond, is all you can ask of yourself - next time that you do it, or maybe the time after, your "best" will be better than it was (very likely), so don't let it discourage you. ALWAYS keep striving for BETTER!

~Rosie~

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You might not have met your goals for that session, but that does not mean you won't - you WILL; just keep ON! Pushing yourself as hard as you can, above and beyond, is all you can ask of yourself - next time that you do it, or maybe the time after, your "best" will be better than it was (very likely), so don't let it discourage you. ALWAYS keep striving for BETTER!

~Rosie~
This is exactly the type of comment I love seeing and definitely need to hear. At no point while I was in the gym did I get discouraged because I knew I didn't meet the goal. I had a great time mainly because my brother was there to help me get through it and I was feeling phenomenal throughout the whole routine. Got a good stretch and left feeling exhausted but time well spent. Today is an off day and I must say my traps are extremely sore. Hopefully I can get the fiance to give them a rub ;)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Bro you will see progress soon...just don't think you not getting any progress...just keep pushing urself!!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro you will see progress soon...just don't think you not getting any progress...just keep pushing urself!!!!
Hey man I think I'm making all kinds of progress :) never said I wasn't! Raises are up, shrugs are up, and bb press while different felt awesome. Just wait a few weeks ;-)!!!