DJBeanPole Kickstarts His Cut With PES AlphaT2!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

DJBeanPole Kickstarts His Cut With PES AlphaT2!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    No worries

Standing and using only the barbell is fine - this will allow you to ensure correct form (although sometimes it can feel funny and form is better WITH additional weight - you'll figure it out soon enough).

Bending them is not cheating, but you don't want them TOO bent - there is a degree of elbow flexion where I believe you "take away" from the exercise...You do not have to pause at the midpoint of every exercise, no - it depends on what you are training for and personal preference...

~Rosie~
    Thanks Rosie. Your input is much appreciated. Heading to the gym in T-Minus 1 hour w00t w00t!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

gl bro!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Thanks Rosie. Your input is much appreciated. Heading to the gym in T-Minus 1 hour w00t w00t!
    No worries KILL IT!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Shoulders destroyed!!! Update coming!!! Glycogen depleted big time baby yeaaaaa!!!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

SHOULDERS

Weight: 226lbs full of water

BB SHOULDER PRESS: This felt great. Unfortunately it zapped all my energy for the DB shoulder press but thats OK with me. I had my brother there to help me get some negatives. 45x20, 95x10,6 70x12... this will become my working set weight from now on

DB SHOULDER PRESS: 40x7, 30x10,10,12 6 negatives that hurt like a bitch

SHRUGS: 135x20, 245x12,12,12 185x12, 135x10,10 Now Rosie I'm sure this isn't a problem for you, but damn that bar!!! My crotch kept getting in the way lol

STRAIGHT ARM RAISE: 20x12, 25x12,12 took it beyond parallel each time and it felt awesome

LATERAL ARM RAISE: 20x12,12,12 straight arms the whole time

REAR DELT RAISE: 10x12,12,12 Machine 120x12,8

UPRIGHT ROWS/TRAP PULL: 65x12,12 75x9

PULLEY DELT RAISE: 20x8,8,8

Felt good all the way around. Shoulders are jello. Felt good to take all my supplements again. When I woke up I took all my usuals (Bronkaid, Caffeine, Lico, T-XL, Raspberry Ketone, Alpha T2x2) and boy did my body miss them. Immediately felt my internal temperature kick up and my heartrate was elevated for the first few hours. Things have normalized now. I was full of energy in the gym and loved every minute of it. I just love being in the gym. Odd thing to note: My libido is playing tricks on me. I'm not sure what was going on this time, but I was horny as hell in the gym. Nothing obvious, but I was just very turned on for no reason at all lol. Plenty of eye candy !

Did not do any cardio afterwards. My brother wanted to get out of there. He lifted a few things with me but kept it very light. He tore his labrum in his shoulder a few years ago. But it was nice to have him there to help me. Going to do my abs, shower up, and go out for a little bit with the little bro! It was and will be a great night!

Tomorrow is an off day. Might do some cardio if I feel like it. I don't have to work tonight or tomorrow!

Thanks everyone for the motivation. I didn't meet all my goals but I still pushed myself to and beyond my limits.

Stay tuned,

DJ
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Thanks everyone for the motivation. I didn't meet all my goals but I still pushed myself to and beyond my limits.
    You might not have met your goals for that session, but that does not mean you won't - you WILL; just keep ON! Pushing yourself as hard as you can, above and beyond, is all you can ask of yourself - next time that you do it, or maybe the time after, your "best" will be better than it was (very likely), so don't let it discourage you. ALWAYS keep striving for BETTER!

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Same as the other log

GO CUBS !!!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

You might not have met your goals for that session, but that does not mean you won't - you WILL; just keep ON! Pushing yourself as hard as you can, above and beyond, is all you can ask of yourself - next time that you do it, or maybe the time after, your "best" will be better than it was (very likely), so don't let it discourage you. ALWAYS keep striving for BETTER!

~Rosie~
    This is exactly the type of comment I love seeing and definitely need to hear. At no point while I was in the gym did I get discouraged because I knew I didn't meet the goal. I had a great time mainly because my brother was there to help me get through it and I was feeling phenomenal throughout the whole routine. Got a good stretch and left feeling exhausted but time well spent. Today is an off day and I must say my traps are extremely sore. Hopefully I can get the fiance to give them a rub
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bro you will see progress soon...just don't think you not getting any progress...just keep pushing urself!!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde
    Bro you will see progress soon...just don't think you not getting any progress...just keep pushing urself!!!!
    Hey man I think I'm making all kinds of progress :-) never said I wasn't! Raises are up, shrugs are up, and bb press while different felt awesome. Just wait a few weeks ;-)!!!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

Hey man I think I'm making all kinds of progress :-) never said I wasn't! Raises are up, shrugs are up, and bb press while different felt awesome. Just wait a few weeks ;-)!!!
    That's great bro!!! Keep it up!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Today was an interesting day in the gym. Interesting for quite a few reasons:

1) I slept like **** because
    2) My fiance's bed sucks and my back ached the entire night. Getting up and moving to the couch did not alleviate the pain and therefore interrupted my sleep
    3) I did this workout fasted because I was not going to have enough time to eat, wait, workout before getting ready for work
    4) I took probably way too much things on an empty stomach prior to working out, including my pills and my preworkout concoction

BACK/BIS

DEADLIFT: 135x15 225x10 275x7,6,8 135x20 Since I was feeling a little pain in the mid-lower back I decided to ease up on the weight and take it easy today. I was disappointed I didn't get to put 3 plates up and I was planning on going for a PR of 1x375 but maybe next week after some proper rest and preworkout meal

BENT OVER ROW: 75x12, 85x12,12,12 time to move up in weight. Goal reached (Last attempt 5/3: 85x12,10,8)

SEATED WIDE ROW: 105x12,8 90x10,12 wish there was an in between weight here but there are no +5lbs for some reason. Goal reached (Last attempt 5/3: 90x12,10,9)

ONE ARM DB ROW: 60x8,12 ea. arm Goal. (Last attempt 5/10: 55x12,10,10)

It was at about this point during the workout that something weird happened. I got a sudden surge of immense energy from seemingly nowhere. I felt like I could take on anything and everything in the gym. I felt extremely in the zone and connected to what I was doing. It started with the second set of one arm rows. The 60s felt like lifting air. I could feel the muscle working independently and it was almost like I was speaking to them in my head and telling them that it was going to be easy. I really like it and I have no idea where it came from. I didn't want to leave!!!

DEADHANG PULLUPS: BW-135x12, BW-120x12,10 Goal (Last attempt 5/3 BW-120x6,6,6) and I felt like I had more room to go here

LAT PULLDOWNS: 105x12,12,12 yet another goal (Last attempt 5/10: 100x12,12,12)

STANDING DB BICEP CURL: 40x8,8 ea arm (up from 35 last time, another goal!)

STANDING HAMMER CURL: 45x8,8 (up from 40 last time, another goal!)

So today was just outstanding with exception to the deadlift but thats OK with me because I wanted to protect my back as much as possible and not hurt it. It'll be better once I move in w/ the fiance and have my bed at her place instead of the ****ty one she has now! Tomorrow will be chest and tris, and since I don't work tonight I'm looking at a good nights sleep plus a meal 2hrs before its gym time. Should be a great day!!!

No update on my weight yet because I forgot to. I was in a huge glycogen-depletion mental fog when I left the gym lol.

Stay tuned,

DJ
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good update man! Seems if I dose all my preworkout sh1t without food in my stomach I get pretty sick feeling a few sets in to my workout. Doesn't seem like it did the same to you at all though! Sorry to hear about the back issues man. Love that muscle mind connection feeling, I feel like that some times mid way through a workout myself and when I do I often times say why couldn't I have felt like this from the beginning!
    PES Representative
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Good update man! Seems if I dose all my preworkout sh1t without food in my stomach I get pretty sick feeling a few sets in to my workout. Doesn't seem like it did the same to you at all though! Sorry to hear about the back issues man. Love that muscle mind connection feeling, I feel like that some times mid way through a workout myself and when I do I often times say why couldn't I have felt like this from the beginning!
    Actually about the same time I got that energy kick I felt like I was going to puke w each set lol.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

CHEST/TRIS

BB BENCHPRESS: 135x15,12 185x8,8,6

DB BENCHPRESS: 65x12,11,10, 40neg x6

DB INCLINE PRESS: 60x9,8,7 30neg x6

BB DECLINE PRESS: 135x10,9,8

CABLE CROSSOVER: 40x10,6 30x12

MACHINE FLYS: 90x12,12, 75neg x6

DIPS: BWx7,7,9

SKULLCRUSHERS: 55x12 60x12,12 superset w/ Tricep Kickbacks 20x12 ea arm

TRICEP PUSHDOWN: 90x12, 100x11 superset w/ no attachment one arm pushdown 20x6,6,6 fast huge pump super veiny
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  16. Elite Member

Keep it up bro!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

LEGS (5/20)

LEG EXTENSION (warmup): 100x20,20

SQUAT: 135x5, 165x10,10,10

FRONT SQUAT: 100x10,10,10

LEG PRESS: 225x12, 335x10,10,10

SEATED CALF RAISE: 120x20,20

GLUTE-HAM RAISE: BW+25x12,12

HAMSTRING CURLS: 115x12,12

Was going to attempt the Hack Squat but some nut was on it and took forever... and also I wasn't sure I could fit in the machine lol.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

SHOULDERS

SEATED DB PRESS: 50x12,12,12

BARBELL PRESS: 75x10,10,10 40neg x10

SHRUGS: 135x20 225x12 245x12, switched to DBs 60x12 70x12,12

STRAIGHT ARM RAISE: 25x12,12,12

LATERAL RAISE: 20x12 25x10,10

REAR DELT FLYS: 20x8, 10x12,12,12 switched to machine 120x12,12 75neg x6

PULLEY DELT RAISE: 20x10,10,10
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Well I'm pretty sure no one is following this so I'm just posting these updates to keep track for myself. I believe I'm about 7-10 days out from ending Alpha T2. And I must say that it certainly has worked its magic. I can't wait to go into "Phase 2" of my cut and start up DCP and Erase Pro. Alpha T2 has helped my shed 10lbs of pure fat off of my frame while maintaining and actually gaining some increases in muscle size and strength. This is the best I have ever looked (IMO) and I am very impressed with the results. Today was a fantastic day in the gym. I'm not sure what I did differently... perhaps it was a shorter time between eating and training, but the pump was absolutely ridiculous today especially towards the end. I absolutely loved it. I went in with my goals set, and I met them. Very impressed and proud of myself.

BACK/BIS

DEADLIFT: 135x15 225x12 275x10 315x5 (thought about going for 6 but wanted to save energy) 375x1 PR I wanted to attempt 375 again right after the first one, but as I put the weight down I started to get tunnel vision/fuzziness and saw little black spots everywhere and I knew I was going to pass out so I just leaned over in the squat rack and waited to normalize! I was surprised by how easy it actually came up. The only real problem I had was with my grip... no chalk/straps but was using switch grip. May be time for straps if I reach past the 400 mark

BENT OVER ROW: 90x12 95x12 100x12 all PRs

ONE ARM DB ROW: 65x10,10,10R+8L PRs, new weight

SEATED ROW NARROW GRIP: 105x12,12,12

LAT PULLDOWNS: 125x12,8 105x8

CLOSE GRIP PULLDOWNS: 140x12,10,8

BB BICEP CURL: 75x12, 8 pump really kicked in here

PREACHER CURL: 50x12,12

HAMMER CURL: 35x8,8

Fantastic day. Tomorrow is Chest/Tris and then I'll be off for at least 1 day perhaps 2 for a out-of-town wedding. Going to keep the diet as clean as possible and not drink any alcohol

Stay tuned,

DJ
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  20. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Well I'm pretty sure no one is following this so I'm just posting these updates to keep track for myself. I believe I'm about 7-10 days out from ending Alpha T2. And I must say that it certainly has worked its magic. I can't wait to go into "Phase 2" of my cut and start up DCP and Erase Pro. Alpha T2 has helped my shed 10lbs of pure fat off of my frame while maintaining and actually gaining some increases in muscle size and strength. This is the best I have ever looked (IMO) and I am very impressed with the results. Today was a fantastic day in the gym. I'm not sure what I did differently... perhaps it was a shorter time between eating and training, but the pump was absolutely ridiculous today especially towards the end. I absolutely loved it. I went in with my goals set, and I met them. Very impressed and proud of myself.

BACK/BIS

DEADLIFT: 135x15 225x12 275x10 315x5 (thought about going for 6 but wanted to save energy) 375x1 PR I wanted to attempt 375 again right after the first one, but as I put the weight down I started to get tunnel vision/fuzziness and saw little black spots everywhere and I knew I was going to pass out so I just leaned over in the squat rack and waited to normalize! I was surprised by how easy it actually came up. The only real problem I had was with my grip... no chalk/straps but was using switch grip. May be time for straps if I reach past the 400 mark

BENT OVER ROW: 90x12 95x12 100x12 all PRs

ONE ARM DB ROW: 65x10,10,10R+8L PRs, new weight

SEATED ROW NARROW GRIP: 105x12,12,12

LAT PULLDOWNS: 125x12,8 105x8

CLOSE GRIP PULLDOWNS: 140x12,10,8

BB BICEP CURL: 75x12, 8 pump really kicked in here

PREACHER CURL: 50x12,12

HAMMER CURL: 35x8,8

Fantastic day. Tomorrow is Chest/Tris and then I'll be off for at least 1 day perhaps 2 for a out-of-town wedding. Going to keep the diet as clean as possible and not drink any alcohol

Stay tuned,

DJ
    Just because people don't post doesn't mean no one is watching, but keeping this for yourself - there is nothing wrong with that either.

As far as results, sounds like things have been going brilliantly for you.

And yes, shorter time between eating and training can help re pump, especially if you've had carbohydrates. Your training was also done with reps that are likely to elicit a pump. And if you use a preworkout, some products can help with too.

I'm sure you'll enjoy DCP and Erase Pro. Small observation from having used both Erase and Erase Pro: Erase seems to work better for leaning, although Erase Pro should work fine as well, provided everything else is right for you for it.

Awesome stuff on the PRs Keep going hard!

~Rosie~

21. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Almost 500 people have viewed this so I wouldn't say no one's following along. Sometimes people just don't post much in logs for whatever reason. Anyways I'm adding Methyl-Synephrine to my Alpha T2 starting tomorrow so I'm curious how that goes!
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Just because people don't post doesn't mean no one is watching, but keeping this for yourself - there is nothing wrong with that either.

As far as results, sounds like things have been going brilliantly for you.

And yes, shorter time between eating and training can help re pump, especially if you've had carbohydrates. Your training was also done with reps that are likely to elicit a pump. And if you use a preworkout, some products can help with too.

I'm sure you'll enjoy DCP and Erase Pro. Small observation from having used both Erase and Erase Pro: Erase seems to work better for leaning, although Erase Pro should work fine as well, provided everything else is right for you for it.

Awesome stuff on the PRs Keep going hard!

~Rosie~
    Thanks Rosie! As Geoforce just pointed out I guess I never realized how many views this actually had !

I woke up at 2:15PM (I work nights) and took my AlphaT2, TitaniumXL, Green Tea, and RK. Had myself a 6 egg omelette (3 whole/3 whites), some ketchup, 1 whole wheat english muffin, and 2 cups Kashi Go Lean Honey Almond Flax Crunch with 1 cup 1% milk. Took some Na-R-ALA prior to eating, and then my vitamins right afterwards. Folded some laundry/packed up for the weekend and about 30 minutes after I took my pre w/ pills: 2x Hemavol, 1x Maximize Intense, 3g CM, 10g Creatine Mono mixed with 20oz. water and swallowed some beta-alanine and 2x Anabeta Elites. Alllllmost thought about taking Craze and giving it another chance this time with Hemavol but skipped it. Perhaps tomorrow. I still have 3 tubs of it but also have 2 unopened tubs of Maximize Intense !

I have used OG Anabeta and regular Erase as well. It was actually my first log ever and it gave me outstanding results. I'm looking forward to seeing what Erase Pro can do for me and see what DCP is all about. Just ordered some Orange Triad, Super Cissus, and some more Agmatine from Synthetic Supps since I'm about to run out of my little Primaforce tub.

Tomorrow for chest I'm thinking about doing more DB work than barbell because I won't have a partner/spotter. Hmm... perhaps 80 or 85s?!?! We shall see. Depends on how well I sleep I suppose. The fiance's bed is just god awful for my back but I'm at work tonight so hopefully I'll be tired enough to just not care!

DJ
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

You know I'm always following there sour puss! :-D. I'm just shy is all... ;-). You are doing an amazing job and I love seeing people with ALMOST as much drive as me. ;-).

Best shape of your life can't beat that!
    PES Representative
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    You know I'm always following there sour puss! :-D. I'm just shy is all... ;-). You are doing an amazing job and I love seeing people with ALMOST as much drive as me. ;-).

Best shape of your life can't beat that!
    Almost as much drive eh? Ah Ah! I love getting in there and smashing the weight. I went in very mentally prepared today. When I had 315 set up and was taking a break from the previous set I just stared at the weight and told myself "you've already lifted this. In your mind, you're finished. This weight was easy. You've already got it." Bent down, positioned my hands, did a sweet ass bounce a few times and picked that ****er up and down 5 times and told it to kiss my ass! Did the same thing with 375 !

Deadlifts are by far my most favorite lift of all. Especially because I have so much more distance to travel than everyone else.

Can't wait to get done doing this cut, get married, shock the wife at the progress I've made, and come back and do a clean bulk with what we had talked about in PMs L2L !
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Awesome man! You know I'm just playing with you! You kick ass in the gym!
    PES Representative
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Awesome man! You know I'm just playing with you! You kick ass in the gym!
    Its all good man. Just wish I had a training partner that was equally as motivated
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

CHEST/TRIS
    Bolded items represent a breakthrough, either PR, new record reps, or new record weight

DB BENCHPRESS: 40x15,15 85x10 70x12,11 40x8 for burnout

DB INCLINE PRESS: 60x10,9,6 40x5

DB PULLOVER: 45x12,12 finally figured the form out to get a good stretch on this one

DB FLYS: 15x12 25x12 then to the machine 105x12, 120x12, 90neg x9

DIPS: BWx12,8

SKULLCRUSHERS: 70x12,12

TRICEP KICKBACKS: 20x12,12

CHOKE PRESS: for a good chest finisher 95x15,15

Mmm Mmm Mmm I walked out of there all puffed up and cut up. Looking real good in the mirror. Its nice to see my physique now when I'm doing my reps. I can see striations everywhere! Wish they stuck around when I wasn't mid rep though. Felt great today. The scale said I weighed 230??? But this is a different gym from the scale I usually use so who knows what that is about.

Off for the next day or two. Out of town for a wedding.

Stay tuned,

DJ
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wow, seven breakthroughs in 1 workout ! Great job man. Enjoy the few days off. You deserve it !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

And I'm back! Wedding was great. Attempted to keep the diet as clean as possible but there weren't that many alternatives to what was available to me. So with that in mind I figured today would be a great day in the gym. I essentially carb loaded all weekend and with the meal before the workout. The drive from northern Indiana to home near Indianapolis took about 2.5hrs so most of the gastric emptying was done before I got into the gym. Popped my usual assortment of pills/preworkotus and tried to talk myself out of doing legs and doing shoulders instead. That didn't go over well... I just wish I had the right shoes when I got there because I felt some weight shifting when I was squatting. Today was a record blowout and I'm proud of myself.

Anything in bold is a new record either by weight, reps, or both.

LEGS

LEG EXTENSION WARMUP: 105x20,20

SQUATS: 135x5 175x10,10,10

FRONT SQUATS: 105x10,10,10

LEG PRESS: 225x15 365x10,10,10

STANDING CALF RAISE: 120x20,20

GLUTE-HAM RAISE: BW+25x12,12

HAMSTRING CURL: 120x12,12
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Whole bunch of PRs! Nice work!
    PES Representative
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Shoulders in about an hour. On the hunt for more PRs.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

SHOULDERS

BB SHOULDER PRESS: Was actually shocked at what happened here. The first set seemed extremely light so I moved it up. Was only expecting to go up by 5lbs each workout day for each exercise... not the case 80x15 85x10,10

DB SHOULDER PRESS: Unfortunately the BB press zapped all my energy for the DBs but I still managed a good first set 55x8 50x10,10

SHRUGS: 135x20 (BB), 80x12,12 90x12 135x20 burnout with barbell

STRAIGHT ARM RAISE: 30x10,10 felt so light!

LATERAL ARM RAISE: 25x10,10

REAR DELT FLYS: 10x15,12 followed by machine 135x12,8 75neg x8 ouch!

UPRIGHT ROWS: 80x12,10,8

REAR DELT PULLEY RAISE: 20x8,8 wish they had a 25lbs selection here its either 20 or 30 and 30 feels too heavy :\

Ended with an upright row burnout using just the barbell for 18 reps. Got a nice pump in at the end. Felt really good today. Came home feeling extremely swole!

Tomorrow is an off day! Enjoy the holiday everyone !

Stay tuned,

DJ
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

BACK/BIS

DEADLIFT: 135x15 225x12 275x10 315x6 380x1 I knew 380 was possible after I popped 315 for 6. The weight felt amazing light today and came up extremely fast. No back pain or pressure. I'm beginning to approach a problem with heavier weights due to grip over anything else. I'll either need to get some straps or at least use chalk when I reach 4 plate range, which I hope happens at least by July. If I increase the weight by 5lbs each week I should hit 405 in 5 weeks... I ALMOST thought about putting another 5lbs on and going again but I was a little strapped for time because the fiance came with me and was doing an aerobics class Was nice to throw 380 up though. Had a few eyes on me watching. I liked that. Had a trainer helping two other guys doing deadlifts and overheard him say that deadlift/squat sucks for tall guys because we have so much further to go. I was shaking my head to that. Definitely the truth.

T-BAR ROW: 45x20 70x12,10,10 I think I prefer bent over row to this but I'm rotating them around so we'll see.

ONE ARM DB ROW: 65x10,10,10 left arm definitely weaker than the right. Need to start with left each time from now on.

SEATED ROW, WIDE: 105x12,12,10

DEADHANG PULLUP: BW-105x10,10,10

CLOSE GRIP PULLDOWN: 140x12,8,8

DB BICEP CURL: 35x12 40x9

HAMMER CURL: 45x8 35x10

Finished up with some captain's chair abs and angled weighted sit ups. Felt pretty good. Today will actually wrap up the end of Alpha T2 (as well as Anabeta Elite). I will be doing my closeup of this log probably tomorrow. Will include final tallies on weight (loss v. gain) as well as final pictures.

Stay tuned,

DJ
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

CONCLUSION

I'm sure most of you are in here looking for the before/after pics so I will post those up now and get that out of the way. Then if you'd like you can continue to read my opinions on this supplement and the pros/cons (lol cons?).

Front Before:

Front After:

Side Before:

Side After:

Back Before:

Back After (not quite the same pose and blurry ):

Unfortunately no one was home for me to take any other pictures so you're just going to have to go with what you see.

Alpha T2 works, and it works very well. Throughout the whole month of May I stuck to the dosing regiment as listed on the bottle (2,1) with the exception of the final day because for some reason I had an extra pill so I did 2,2.

Side effects: I only noticed some slightly within the first one to two days right after I started my dosing. I refer to it as the "yohimbe-buzz" or "yohimbe-brain" because it gave me this really weird feeling that felt like the time I took Yohimbe Fuel. It made me feel very light headed, somewhat like I was going through an out-of-body experience. I felt very disconnected. It was like being drunk without actually having consumed anything. This only lasted for a few minutes and only was there for the first few days. It was quite unexpected, yet it was also a welcome experience because I knew that the supplement was kicking in and was working. My body adjusted and things were fine.

Expected results: I knew I was going to be losing some weight and that was what I was anticipating. When I started taking Alpha T2 I weighed in at a hefty 235lbs which for me was quite heavy actually. I typically hover in the 220-225 range (yes, I know that at my height I can weigh much more and still look fine ). If you go back and look at my log of this product I believe within the first few weeks I actually cut about 10lbs and I think the lowest my weight got was about 222 or 223lbs, which for me was amazing. Everyone here wants to know what my final scale weight was on the last day, and wouldn't ya know it I actually gained and went back up to 230lbs.

Unexpected results: I leaned out considerably. I began noticing the leaning out process after the left side "wall" of my abdomen came into view. Usually the right side is easily visualized, but this time the left began to make an appearance and that is something I have actually never seen before. I also noticed that I was losing some weight out of my face. There is no longer a little bulge under my chin, my jaw has become more defined, and my cheeks have sunk in a little bit. The best unexpected results though is the retention and ADDITION of muscle mass which is typically unheard of during a cut. I believe that this explains the reason I lost ten pounds right away (fat destruction!) yet I continued to make impressive gains in the gym on ALL lifts (not just compound) and was able to actually add muscle mass. This is also very visual to me. My biceps are actually showing signs of a little peak when flexed and they appear much larger than before. My shoulders have never looked so big before and I noticed that t shirts are starting to fit more snugly around the chest and shoulders, and are feeling looser/not touching my skin as much around the midsection.

This product was fantastic for helping me achieve my goal of slimming down and "kickstarting" my cut that I have planned for this summer in order to help me achieve my goals at surprising the hell out of my fiance during our honeymoon. I would like to thank PES for allowing to me log such a wonderful product. It works, and I'm proof of that.

I'd also like to thank those that have followed this log. Without many of your comments and inspirations I would not have been able to achieve the goals I set forth for myself. I find that I have a much bigger drive and yearn to succeed when my peers are there pushing me every moment.

This concludes PHASE 1 of my cut. I will now be moving on to PHASE 2. So please... follow along!

DJ
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Damn bro , fugging nice job! Mid section looks definitely slimmer and more noticeable definition on the abs! Good job and solid review bro!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Thanks man. I wish the pictures were of better quality though. I feel like I can't quite capture on camera what I can see myself in the mirror. The abs look great and there is a definite V-shape going on that travels towards the crotch. My fiance has shoddy lighting in her bathroom but its all I had to work with.

Here is the link for the new log: DJBeanPole Begins CUT PHASE 2: Erase Pro + DCP (unsponsored)
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  37. Elite Member

Thanks for the detailed review!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  38. Professional Member

Nice photos and review!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 189
    Last Post: 05-12-2012, 02:05 PM
  2. DJBeanPole's Mini Dexaprine Review
    By DJBeanPole in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-29-2012, 08:18 AM
  3. DJBeanPole is Confused! CHOOSE HIS PREWORKOUT!
    By DJBeanPole in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 07:28 PM
  4. Anabeta with alphat2, oep, erase?
    By bjc110 in forum PES
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 08:02 PM
  5. AlphaT2-Erase OOS
    By Torobestia in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 12:07 PM