DJBeanPole Kickstarts His Cut With PES AlphaT2!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Thinking 160lbs for at least 10 reps is a decent goal to have. 315 for leg press. Thinking about starting some HIIT tomorrow afternoon after I wake up. As long as the legs aren't too sore.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

2. Lifting is gonna have to wait. Gonna get some good sleep and then wake up and go to the gym. Most likely another fasted workout. Wish me luck !
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    Lifting is gonna have to wait. Gonna get some good sleep and then wake up and go to the gym. Most likely another fasted workout. Wish me luck !
    Subbed!! And good luck!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

4. LEGS

Hello ladies! So here I am for a quick little update. Something to note... Something came up between me and the fiance last night and instead of going home I went to her house after work. So that means I left all my supplements at home with the exception of my preworkout/protein because i had planned on lifting after work. So today I won't be dosing anything. No AlphaT2, Anabeta Elite, etc. which kind of sucks because I was used to it. I don't think this is going to hurt anything though and I will be good as new when I return home from work today. No worries!

Current weight: 222lbs. I find this to be amazing. I started this log at 235lbs (my end P90X2 weight) and with the help of supplements and AlphaT2 I've already lost 13lbs. I don't LOOK smaller, I don't FEEL smaller, my strength is going UP, the weights been pushed are going UP, and I'm making ALL KINNNNNDS OF GAINNNNS

LEG EXTENSION: warmup 95x20,20

SQUATS: 135x10, 160x10,10,10 GOAL!!!

FRONT SQUATS: 70x10, 80x10, 90x10, 100x10 UNEXPECTED OUTCOME!!! Next attempt will be 100x10,10,10. Can't wait to finally get the fronts up to 135.

LEG PRESS: 135x15, 225x12, 315x10,10,10 GOAL!!!

SEATED CALF RAISE: 100x20, 110x20

HAMSTRING CURLS: 95x10, 105x10 will be going up on this next time for sure

GLUTE-HAM RAISE: BW+25x10,10

LEG EXTENSION: burnout 80x8, 4 extremely slow negatives

Ended with a 10 minute walk at a 3.7mph pace and 5% incline. Kept the heart rate between 130-150.

I was happy with today. This was done FASTED about an hour after I woke up. This just makes me think what I could do with some food in me a few hours before working out. Got a nice solid pump not just in the legs but everywhere. Leg press felt reallly good. Came down deep each time and it was strenuous to do the last 1-2 reps so I'm right where I need to be. I feel like front squats get a lot of funny looks in the gym. I just don't think you see people doing them anymore. I like to keep my feet slightly inside shoulder width and I go ass to grass on that one and I get extremely low. My butt almost touches the floor. Helps work with your depth. Hardest part is keeping the bar up so it also works on your chest/forearms.

I'm about halfway through Alpha T2 and I think this product is speaking for itself. I have not noticed any appetite suppression and I blame this on lifting big. I'm always hungry still but mentally I keep telling myself to eat clean and keep it small and spread out. The internal temperature is still up. Usually one each workout day about 10-15 minutes in (usually my 2nd or 3rd exercise) I really feel the heat pick up and the beads of sweat start to roll. It's like I'm doing a cardio workout! Feels great! The "yohimbe-brain" feeling I described from before has not returned. And the scale as well as the pictures is proving to me that Alpha T2 is really stepping up to the plate in helping me get rid of some of this fat I don't want hanging around. And I'm only HALFWAY through??? Fantastic! Pictures to come Friday as usual. Tomorrow will be shoulders day. I'm going to see what I did last time and try to establish some goals in here.

Stay tuned,

DJ
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

5. Yea couple of days without supps won't make a difference...glad everything worked out ok with you and ur girl...and great update bro!!! Keep it up!!!
    OG Punjabi Avenger

6. Goals for tomorrow:

With the shoulder press being the main movement for me on shoulder days I'm really going to focus in on that. I am going to open with something I've never actually tried: the Barbell shoulder press. I personally like the DB press more because of the stabilization required to move the weight. Seeing as how i've never done the BB shoulder press I'm not sure what the numbers will look like. I do know what I'd like to see with everything else.

OVERHEAD DB SHOULDER PRESS: 45x10,10x10 or at least 45x10,8,8 followed by a dropset to maximize the hypertrophy
    OVERHEAD HS PRESS: 135x12,12,12
    BB SHRUGS: 235x12,12,12 with a burnout weight of 185xmax followed by 135xmax
    DB SHRUGS: Most likely will skip this for tomorrow... depends on how I feel
    TRAP PULLS: Haven't done these in quite some time. Looking to go for 50x10,10,10 and dropsetting
    LATERAL RAISES: 20x12,12,12 Do you guys prefer straight arm or bent for this?
    FRONT RAISES: 25x12,12,12 w/ burnout overextension 20xmax
    REAR DELT FLYS: 20x12,10,10 with machine dropset afterwards 105xMax, 90xMax, 75xMax
    LOWER DELT CABLE RAISE: This won't change. I may try 30lbs to start and aim for at least 6.

In all my exercises (with the exception of legs) I aim for 6-12 reps. Once I approach the high side of the repetitions I know its time to move up in weight

Stay tuned,

DJ
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

7. Well done

8. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    With the shoulder press being the main movement for me on shoulder days I'm really going to focus in on that. I am going to open with something I've never actually tried: the Barbell shoulder press. I personally like the DB press more because of the stabilization required to move the weight. Seeing as how i've never done the BB shoulder press I'm not sure what the numbers will look like. I do know what I'd like to see with everything else.
    Don't focus on numbers, especially with an exercise you've never done before. It will feel weird the first few times you do the BB Military Press if you've never done it before, but it will become more natural fast enough. Will you do them sitting, standing, or in the Smith Machine?

As far as lateral raises, personally elbows as straight as I can for the most part, but if they're slightly bent (which they can a little with heavier weights) it's not an issue.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee

Don't focus on numbers, especially with an exercise you've never done before. It will feel weird the first few times you do the BB Military Press if you've never done it before, but it will become more natural fast enough. Will you do them sitting, standing, or in the Smith Machine?

As far as lateral raises, personally elbows as straight as I can for the most part, but if they're slightly bent (which they can a little with heavier weights) it's not an issue.

~Rosie~
    Thank you for your input Rosie! I'm going to do them standing. I'm going to start with the bar so I can get a feel for the form first and to help figure out where my grip needs to be.

I've always attempted side and front raises with mostly straight arms arms because I feel like bending them takes away from the motion a little bit kind of like I'm cheating so I will try to keep them as straight as possible. I watched Pumping Iron yesterday and noticed them when Arnold did front raises he didn't stop the motion once his arms became parallel with the floor... He continued to lift the weight all the way up until his arm was straight up in the air. Is there benefit to doing it like that for a front raise?

I'm very excited to get in the gym today I absolutely love shoulders. I'm going to try and convince my brother to come with me so I can use him as a spot and so he can help push me to failure and burn me out on the negatives.

DJ
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

10. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Thank you for your input Rosie! I'm going to do them standing. I'm going to start with the bar so I can get a feel for the form first and to help figure out where my grip needs to be.

I've always attempted side and front raises with mostly straight arms arms because I feel like bending them takes away from the motion a little bit kind of like I'm cheating so I will try to keep them as straight as possible. I watched Pumping Iron yesterday and noticed them when Arnold did front raises he didn't stop the motion once his arms became parallel with the floor... He continued to lift the weight all the way up until his arm was straight up in the air. Is there benefit to doing it like that for a front raise?

I'm very excited to get in the gym today I absolutely love shoulders. I'm going to try and convince my brother to come with me so I can use him as a spot and so he can help push me to failure and burn me out on the negatives.

DJ
    No worries

Standing and using only the barbell is fine - this will allow you to ensure correct form (although sometimes it can feel funny and form is better WITH additional weight - you'll figure it out soon enough).

Bending them is not cheating, but you don't want them TOO bent - there is a degree of elbow flexion where I believe you "take away" from the exercise...You do not have to pause at the midpoint of every exercise, no - it depends on what you are training for and personal preference...

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    No worries

Standing and using only the barbell is fine - this will allow you to ensure correct form (although sometimes it can feel funny and form is better WITH additional weight - you'll figure it out soon enough).

Bending them is not cheating, but you don't want them TOO bent - there is a degree of elbow flexion where I believe you "take away" from the exercise...You do not have to pause at the midpoint of every exercise, no - it depends on what you are training for and personal preference...

~Rosie~
    Thanks Rosie. Your input is much appreciated. Heading to the gym in T-Minus 1 hour w00t w00t!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

12. gl bro!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

13. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Thanks Rosie. Your input is much appreciated. Heading to the gym in T-Minus 1 hour w00t w00t!
    No worries KILL IT!

~Rosie~

14. Shoulders destroyed!!! Update coming!!! Glycogen depleted big time baby yeaaaaa!!!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

15. SHOULDERS

Weight: 226lbs full of water

BB SHOULDER PRESS: This felt great. Unfortunately it zapped all my energy for the DB shoulder press but thats OK with me. I had my brother there to help me get some negatives. 45x20, 95x10,6 70x12... this will become my working set weight from now on

DB SHOULDER PRESS: 40x7, 30x10,10,12 6 negatives that hurt like a bitch

SHRUGS: 135x20, 245x12,12,12 185x12, 135x10,10 Now Rosie I'm sure this isn't a problem for you, but damn that bar!!! My crotch kept getting in the way lol

STRAIGHT ARM RAISE: 20x12, 25x12,12 took it beyond parallel each time and it felt awesome

LATERAL ARM RAISE: 20x12,12,12 straight arms the whole time

REAR DELT RAISE: 10x12,12,12 Machine 120x12,8

UPRIGHT ROWS/TRAP PULL: 65x12,12 75x9

PULLEY DELT RAISE: 20x8,8,8

Felt good all the way around. Shoulders are jello. Felt good to take all my supplements again. When I woke up I took all my usuals (Bronkaid, Caffeine, Lico, T-XL, Raspberry Ketone, Alpha T2x2) and boy did my body miss them. Immediately felt my internal temperature kick up and my heartrate was elevated for the first few hours. Things have normalized now. I was full of energy in the gym and loved every minute of it. I just love being in the gym. Odd thing to note: My libido is playing tricks on me. I'm not sure what was going on this time, but I was horny as hell in the gym. Nothing obvious, but I was just very turned on for no reason at all lol. Plenty of eye candy !

Did not do any cardio afterwards. My brother wanted to get out of there. He lifted a few things with me but kept it very light. He tore his labrum in his shoulder a few years ago. But it was nice to have him there to help me. Going to do my abs, shower up, and go out for a little bit with the little bro! It was and will be a great night!

Tomorrow is an off day. Might do some cardio if I feel like it. I don't have to work tonight or tomorrow!

Thanks everyone for the motivation. I didn't meet all my goals but I still pushed myself to and beyond my limits.

Stay tuned,

DJ
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

16. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Thanks everyone for the motivation. I didn't meet all my goals but I still pushed myself to and beyond my limits.
    You might not have met your goals for that session, but that does not mean you won't - you WILL; just keep ON! Pushing yourself as hard as you can, above and beyond, is all you can ask of yourself - next time that you do it, or maybe the time after, your "best" will be better than it was (very likely), so don't let it discourage you. ALWAYS keep striving for BETTER!

~Rosie~

17. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Same as the other log

GO CUBS !!!
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

18. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    You might not have met your goals for that session, but that does not mean you won't - you WILL; just keep ON! Pushing yourself as hard as you can, above and beyond, is all you can ask of yourself - next time that you do it, or maybe the time after, your "best" will be better than it was (very likely), so don't let it discourage you. ALWAYS keep striving for BETTER!

~Rosie~
    This is exactly the type of comment I love seeing and definitely need to hear. At no point while I was in the gym did I get discouraged because I knew I didn't meet the goal. I had a great time mainly because my brother was there to help me get through it and I was feeling phenomenal throughout the whole routine. Got a good stretch and left feeling exhausted but time well spent. Today is an off day and I must say my traps are extremely sore. Hopefully I can get the fiance to give them a rub
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

19. Bro you will see progress soon...just don't think you not getting any progress...just keep pushing urself!!!!
    OG Punjabi Avenger

20. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde
    Bro you will see progress soon...just don't think you not getting any progress...just keep pushing urself!!!!
    Hey man I think I'm making all kinds of progress :-) never said I wasn't! Raises are up, shrugs are up, and bb press while different felt awesome. Just wait a few weeks ;-)!!!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

21. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

Hey man I think I'm making all kinds of progress :-) never said I wasn't! Raises are up, shrugs are up, and bb press while different felt awesome. Just wait a few weeks ;-)!!!
    That's great bro!!! Keep it up!!
    OG Punjabi Avenger

22. Today was an interesting day in the gym. Interesting for quite a few reasons:

1) I slept like **** because
    2) My fiance's bed sucks and my back ached the entire night. Getting up and moving to the couch did not alleviate the pain and therefore interrupted my sleep
    3) I did this workout fasted because I was not going to have enough time to eat, wait, workout before getting ready for work
    4) I took probably way too much things on an empty stomach prior to working out, including my pills and my preworkout concoction

BACK/BIS

DEADLIFT: 135x15 225x10 275x7,6,8 135x20 Since I was feeling a little pain in the mid-lower back I decided to ease up on the weight and take it easy today. I was disappointed I didn't get to put 3 plates up and I was planning on going for a PR of 1x375 but maybe next week after some proper rest and preworkout meal

BENT OVER ROW: 75x12, 85x12,12,12 time to move up in weight. Goal reached (Last attempt 5/3: 85x12,10,8)

SEATED WIDE ROW: 105x12,8 90x10,12 wish there was an in between weight here but there are no +5lbs for some reason. Goal reached (Last attempt 5/3: 90x12,10,9)

ONE ARM DB ROW: 60x8,12 ea. arm Goal. (Last attempt 5/10: 55x12,10,10)

It was at about this point during the workout that something weird happened. I got a sudden surge of immense energy from seemingly nowhere. I felt like I could take on anything and everything in the gym. I felt extremely in the zone and connected to what I was doing. It started with the second set of one arm rows. The 60s felt like lifting air. I could feel the muscle working independently and it was almost like I was speaking to them in my head and telling them that it was going to be easy. I really like it and I have no idea where it came from. I didn't want to leave!!!

DEADHANG PULLUPS: BW-135x12, BW-120x12,10 Goal (Last attempt 5/3 BW-120x6,6,6) and I felt like I had more room to go here

LAT PULLDOWNS: 105x12,12,12 yet another goal (Last attempt 5/10: 100x12,12,12)

STANDING DB BICEP CURL: 40x8,8 ea arm (up from 35 last time, another goal!)

STANDING HAMMER CURL: 45x8,8 (up from 40 last time, another goal!)

So today was just outstanding with exception to the deadlift but thats OK with me because I wanted to protect my back as much as possible and not hurt it. It'll be better once I move in w/ the fiance and have my bed at her place instead of the ****ty one she has now! Tomorrow will be chest and tris, and since I don't work tonight I'm looking at a good nights sleep plus a meal 2hrs before its gym time. Should be a great day!!!

No update on my weight yet because I forgot to. I was in a huge glycogen-depletion mental fog when I left the gym lol.

Stay tuned,

DJ
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

23. Good update man! Seems if I dose all my preworkout sh1t without food in my stomach I get pretty sick feeling a few sets in to my workout. Doesn't seem like it did the same to you at all though! Sorry to hear about the back issues man. Love that muscle mind connection feeling, I feel like that some times mid way through a workout myself and when I do I often times say why couldn't I have felt like this from the beginning!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

24. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Good update man! Seems if I dose all my preworkout sh1t without food in my stomach I get pretty sick feeling a few sets in to my workout. Doesn't seem like it did the same to you at all though! Sorry to hear about the back issues man. Love that muscle mind connection feeling, I feel like that some times mid way through a workout myself and when I do I often times say why couldn't I have felt like this from the beginning!
    Actually about the same time I got that energy kick I felt like I was going to puke w each set lol.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

25. CHEST/TRIS

BB BENCHPRESS: 135x15,12 185x8,8,6

DB BENCHPRESS: 65x12,11,10, 40neg x6

DB INCLINE PRESS: 60x9,8,7 30neg x6

BB DECLINE PRESS: 135x10,9,8

CABLE CROSSOVER: 40x10,6 30x12

MACHINE FLYS: 90x12,12, 75neg x6

DIPS: BWx7,7,9

SKULLCRUSHERS: 55x12 60x12,12 superset w/ Tricep Kickbacks 20x12 ea arm

TRICEP PUSHDOWN: 90x12, 100x11 superset w/ no attachment one arm pushdown 20x6,6,6 fast huge pump super veiny
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

26. Keep it up bro!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

27. LEGS (5/20)

LEG EXTENSION (warmup): 100x20,20

SQUAT: 135x5, 165x10,10,10

FRONT SQUAT: 100x10,10,10

LEG PRESS: 225x12, 335x10,10,10

SEATED CALF RAISE: 120x20,20

GLUTE-HAM RAISE: BW+25x12,12

HAMSTRING CURLS: 115x12,12

Was going to attempt the Hack Squat but some nut was on it and took forever... and also I wasn't sure I could fit in the machine lol.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

28. SHOULDERS

SEATED DB PRESS: 50x12,12,12

BARBELL PRESS: 75x10,10,10 40neg x10

SHRUGS: 135x20 225x12 245x12, switched to DBs 60x12 70x12,12

STRAIGHT ARM RAISE: 25x12,12,12

LATERAL RAISE: 20x12 25x10,10

REAR DELT FLYS: 20x8, 10x12,12,12 switched to machine 120x12,12 75neg x6

PULLEY DELT RAISE: 20x10,10,10
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

29. Well I'm pretty sure no one is following this so I'm just posting these updates to keep track for myself. I believe I'm about 7-10 days out from ending Alpha T2. And I must say that it certainly has worked its magic. I can't wait to go into "Phase 2" of my cut and start up DCP and Erase Pro. Alpha T2 has helped my shed 10lbs of pure fat off of my frame while maintaining and actually gaining some increases in muscle size and strength. This is the best I have ever looked (IMO) and I am very impressed with the results. Today was a fantastic day in the gym. I'm not sure what I did differently... perhaps it was a shorter time between eating and training, but the pump was absolutely ridiculous today especially towards the end. I absolutely loved it. I went in with my goals set, and I met them. Very impressed and proud of myself.

BACK/BIS

DEADLIFT: 135x15 225x12 275x10 315x5 (thought about going for 6 but wanted to save energy) 375x1 PR I wanted to attempt 375 again right after the first one, but as I put the weight down I started to get tunnel vision/fuzziness and saw little black spots everywhere and I knew I was going to pass out so I just leaned over in the squat rack and waited to normalize! I was surprised by how easy it actually came up. The only real problem I had was with my grip... no chalk/straps but was using switch grip. May be time for straps if I reach past the 400 mark

BENT OVER ROW: 90x12 95x12 100x12 all PRs

ONE ARM DB ROW: 65x10,10,10R+8L PRs, new weight

SEATED ROW NARROW GRIP: 105x12,12,12

LAT PULLDOWNS: 125x12,8 105x8

CLOSE GRIP PULLDOWNS: 140x12,10,8

BB BICEP CURL: 75x12, 8 pump really kicked in here

PREACHER CURL: 50x12,12

HAMMER CURL: 35x8,8

Fantastic day. Tomorrow is Chest/Tris and then I'll be off for at least 1 day perhaps 2 for a out-of-town wedding. Going to keep the diet as clean as possible and not drink any alcohol

Stay tuned,

DJ
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

30. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Well I'm pretty sure no one is following this so I'm just posting these updates to keep track for myself. I believe I'm about 7-10 days out from ending Alpha T2. And I must say that it certainly has worked its magic. I can't wait to go into "Phase 2" of my cut and start up DCP and Erase Pro. Alpha T2 has helped my shed 10lbs of pure fat off of my frame while maintaining and actually gaining some increases in muscle size and strength. This is the best I have ever looked (IMO) and I am very impressed with the results. Today was a fantastic day in the gym. I'm not sure what I did differently... perhaps it was a shorter time between eating and training, but the pump was absolutely ridiculous today especially towards the end. I absolutely loved it. I went in with my goals set, and I met them. Very impressed and proud of myself.

BACK/BIS

DEADLIFT: 135x15 225x12 275x10 315x5 (thought about going for 6 but wanted to save energy) 375x1 PR I wanted to attempt 375 again right after the first one, but as I put the weight down I started to get tunnel vision/fuzziness and saw little black spots everywhere and I knew I was going to pass out so I just leaned over in the squat rack and waited to normalize! I was surprised by how easy it actually came up. The only real problem I had was with my grip... no chalk/straps but was using switch grip. May be time for straps if I reach past the 400 mark

BENT OVER ROW: 90x12 95x12 100x12 all PRs

ONE ARM DB ROW: 65x10,10,10R+8L PRs, new weight

SEATED ROW NARROW GRIP: 105x12,12,12

LAT PULLDOWNS: 125x12,8 105x8

CLOSE GRIP PULLDOWNS: 140x12,10,8

BB BICEP CURL: 75x12, 8 pump really kicked in here

PREACHER CURL: 50x12,12

HAMMER CURL: 35x8,8

Fantastic day. Tomorrow is Chest/Tris and then I'll be off for at least 1 day perhaps 2 for a out-of-town wedding. Going to keep the diet as clean as possible and not drink any alcohol

Stay tuned,

DJ
    Just because people don't post doesn't mean no one is watching, but keeping this for yourself - there is nothing wrong with that either.

As far as results, sounds like things have been going brilliantly for you.

And yes, shorter time between eating and training can help re pump, especially if you've had carbohydrates. Your training was also done with reps that are likely to elicit a pump. And if you use a preworkout, some products can help with too.

I'm sure you'll enjoy DCP and Erase Pro. Small observation from having used both Erase and Erase Pro: Erase seems to work better for leaning, although Erase Pro should work fine as well, provided everything else is right for you for it.

Awesome stuff on the PRs Keep going hard!

~Rosie~

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 189
    Last Post: 05-12-2012, 04:05 PM
  2. DJBeanPole's Mini Dexaprine Review
    By DJBeanPole in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-29-2012, 10:18 AM
  3. DJBeanPole is Confused! CHOOSE HIS PREWORKOUT!
    By DJBeanPole in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 09:28 PM
  4. Anabeta with alphat2, oep, erase?
    By bjc110 in forum PES
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 10:02 PM
  5. AlphaT2-Erase OOS
    By Torobestia in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 02:07 PM