Animal Aaron reviews iForce Protean: RVC & VMS

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok, so first I wanna give thx to the guys @ iForce and Vaughn for the samples of everything but this is a review of the new protein flavors: Vanilla Mint Swirl & Red Velvet Cake.

I had 4 samples & tried all flavors in 6oz of milk & 1 RVC in 4oz of water.

Smell: 8/10 First thing I did when I got the package was open each and take a whiff. No bad smells @ at all by any means, but it wasn't a back breaking attention getter either.

Texture: 10/10 Simply because it's powder, it was not chunky or grainy/salty like.

Mixability: 10/10 No issues, no left over clumps, straight smooth going down. No grainy taste. Literally shook my shaker for 30 seconds or less and I was good.

VMS Taste: 7.5/10 First I'm not a huge vanilla fan at all, but this would be my first choice of ANY vanilla flavored protein. I love the hint of mint & I think that's what does it for me. Didn't get a chance to have this in water, but with cold whole milk, it taste pretty damn close to a mint milkshake minus the ice cream and extra mint. Not bad at all, I did enjoy it even for not being a vanilla fan.

RVC Taste: 8/10 I like red velvet cake and I eat it quite often, and this resembled it very close to it in liquid form. Tasted much better in milk but that's a given. In water it was very easy to drink as well. This would be my 1st choice out of the two new flavors from this brand. Would've love to try a double scoop in like 10oz of milk, maybe next time. (Only thing I would say is if there was a way to "turn the flavor up" just a couple notches with out it being TOO sweet then BAM! but I do realize this is a health supplement and is already hard to nail the unique flavors as is, so congrats on that & damn good job.)

Overall Thoughts: Personally I would like to see a little bit more protein in the macros, not bad by any means but a lot of protein brands out now have at least 3-6g more in 1 single scoop; That's not a huge deal breaker at all though. The price is pretty competitive with most mainstream brands as well. Flavor wise, they are very unique and very innovative & they taste better than most proteins I have tasted before, I would usually rank most proteins I have tasted around 6 out of 10 or below. RVC would be on my to purchase list. With all that being said I'm a chocolate guy 110% and that's the ONLY flavor I buy 100% of the time, and I usually only stick with one main brand. Make a chocolate cake protean iForce so I can give it a 9 or 10/10 on the taste scale.

--Thx iForce and to the consumers it is definitely worth buying both flavors as they do not dissapoint in any way. Good to switch up from your run of the mill protien, & multiple flavors to stay in the game for a chocolate guy like myself when I get "bored".

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the review. The instructions of 4oz/scoop on each baggy give the "extra" you're speaking about. Oh well.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for the review. The instructions of 4oz/scoop on each baggy give the "extra" you're speaking about. Oh well.
Not a negative review by any means bud, just gave my personal opinion on what I thought....
Notice I stated I used 6oz of milk & only water once.
Honesty first. Thx

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good review Aaron.

Def. Think I might try the Red Velvet Cake when my tub runs out.

What's the protein, calorie, carbs per serving? Too lazy to look it up.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Any protein you would consider 10/10 Aaron? For comparison?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any protein you would consider 10/10 Aaron? For comparison?
HonestlyI don't give products 10/10, because nothings usually perfect... but with that being said

Have u tried Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide Lemon Cream Pie?
Don't know if that's available where your at yet.
BTW which protein do you use?
:)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
HonestlyI don't give products 10/10, because nothings usually perfect... but with that being said

Have u tried Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide Lemon Cream Pie?
Don't know if that's available where your at yet.
BTW which protein do you use?
:)
Haven't tried lemon cream pie, but xf protein is very good.

I use anything I can get locally for protein.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

mnowak1228

Awards
Good honest review! I screwed up and posted mine in the actual thread we won the samples. Ill be trying the Vanilla Mint tonight. I grow fresh mint in the summer and I plan on purchasing both Red Velvet and Vanilla Mint, if I think the VM isnt minty enough Ill just add some fresh in. Anyway, thank you for the review!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much protein does 1 scoop of Protean have?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's not bad. Seems pretty standard. I think all my tubs I have stashed average out to 22.
I don't drink much protein anymore but I might have to covince a friend to buy some of the red velvet flavor and then sample it lol.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's not bad. Seems pretty standard. I think all my tubs I have stashed average out to 22.
I don't drink much protein anymore but I might have to covince a friend to buy some of the red velvet flavor and then sample it lol.
Yeah some tubs I have average around 23, think the highest was 26 or so...
But that's not a deal breaker @ all.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
good honest review bro, glad you enjoyed each flavor and gave good explanations for your ratings

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards