Bpclipper's SNS Glucuronolactone Log!

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Glucuronolactone.png

Energy, Mental Alertness, & Cognitive Function*

Glucuronolactone caps contain 500 mg per capsule.

• Glucuronolactone caps can be used by people needing improved energy, mental alertness, and cognitive function for school, work, or other aspects of daily life. It can be used by athletes or weight trainers prior to working out or events. Glucuronolactone caps can be used daily or as needed.
  • Glucuronolactone is a natural metabolite of glucose and helps regulate the formation of glycogen. Since it helps protect glycogen stores and their syntheses, it is considered an ergogenic aid that can help with athletic & exercise performance and recovery. It also may help remove metabolites that could potentially be hepatotoxic (liver damaging).
  • Glucuronolactone is commonly seen included in many store bought energy drinks. It is also contained in many ergogenic aids, and pre-workout supplements. Serious Nutrition Solutions Glucuronolactone caps allow for versatile dosing and can be used anytime for cents per capsule versus a couple of bucks for an energy drink (many of which only contain trivial amounts to begin with).
  • Glucuronolactone caps can be used as a stand alone, or used in addition to many other popular energy or pre-workout products, in combination with Focus XT, or in combination with other Serious Nutrition Solutions Baseline products including Adrena-G, Caffeine Tabs, SYN-30, PEA-500 Xtreme, or others.
Glucuronolactone_SupFacts.gif

OK so that's the write up and label straight from SNS website. Huge thanks to ConcreteConny for hooking this up for me.

I'm currently finishing up my bachelors degree and coming into finals in the next week or so. Really hoping this will assist me with my focus and a bit of energy boost being that I am also working, training for baseball, studying for finals, and putting together this senior project.

Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 181.4lbs
BF%: just bout 10% as of a month ago
Training Experience: Lifting for 4 years

I will be running this alongside some Yohimbe HCL by SNS that I had previously started.

Just got the bottle in on Friday and started taking 1 pill 3 times a day on Sunday.

Effects: None really to report thus far, although I did have a sense of added focus in the gym session this morning. Could just be me dialing in and prepping for the summer, since I signed a independent ball contract a few weeks back and will be headed to the southwest to continue my career. That's been a real motivation to ramp up the training but I will admit I had that little extra focus this morning...probably in my head, but we'll see as this progresses. Looking forward to seeing what this can do for me...thanks for following.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Very interesting log. May I recommend taking a minimum of 1g (2 caps) in one sitting? I'd run it at 1g/day or 2g/day, dosed like so.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran 2g day of bulk powder and saw nothing :(

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting log. May I recommend taking a minimum of 1g (2 caps) in one sitting? I'd run it at 1g/day or 2g/day, dosed like so.
I'm gonna see how 500mg in 3 doses holds up for me this first week, then I was planning on going to 1g twice a day for the remainder. thanks for the input man! hope it treats you well...

I ran 2g day of bulk powder and saw nothing :(
sorry to hear that! hoping that this stuff can really give me that lil something extra in the library and classroom!

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday 5/1/12 Day 3

So today was day 3 for me and dosing 500mg separated by about 5 hours throughout the day. First dose was bout 12:00pm this afternoon and second at 5:00pm and the last was just taken now at 9:50pm.

Effects: I again felt that sense of being 'dialed in' a bit more today in the gym. Lifted round 2:30pm and was sweating like a bastard and just moving through my lifts. Kind of had the blinders on and ignored a few teammates in there but I couldn't help it. Felt real good today. Hoping this progresses.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm here :D

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Subbed BPclipper! I like to use 2-3 caps mid afternoon myself. Play around with the dosing and see what works best for u:)
Yea I'm planning on starting to mess round with the dosing at the start of next week. Gonna let it do what it can at the dose I'm at now for first week then get to playing with dosages and are what this stuff can really do :)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I'm planning on starting to mess round with the dosing at the start of next week. Gonna let it do what it can at the dose I'm at now for first week then get to playing with dosages and are what this stuff can really do :)
I'm eager to hear what dosing scheme works best for you.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
SNS and followers, I wanted to extend my sincere apologies here on this log. You guys were going out on a limb and letting me log this and I've let you down. I was in the hospital with pneumonia for a week and half and a death in the family and followed that up with a nicely broken ankle and torn ligaments. I got lazy and depressed and have been off the forums and outta the gym until this week. I hope SNS and the reps can forgive me for my lack of respect and utter disregard for your generosity. I am truly sorry and will be placing an order to repay the company to some extent.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS and followers, I wanted to extend my sincere apologies here on this log. You guys were going out on a limb and letting me log this and I've let you down. I was in the hospital with pneumonia for a week and half and a death in the family and followed that up with a nicely broken ankle and torn ligaments. I got lazy and depressed and have been off the forums and outta the gym until this week. I hope SNS and the reps can forgive me for my lack of respect and utter disregard for your generosity. I am truly sorry and will be placing an order to repay the company to some extent.
No problem bpclipper thats very understandable. I hope things turn around for you real soon:)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope everything turns out for the best bruther. Stay healthy and shake off that depression. Take Care!

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Hope everything turns out for the best bruther. Stay healthy and shake off that depression. Take Care!
Truly appreciate it. You guys at SNS are standup crew. Thanks again for the opportunity and sorry i couldn't come thru. Just got back in the gym this week and getting on my grind again, walking boot and all lol.