Compound 20/ Erase Pro/ 1-Carboxy/Supersaponins Log

montesj88

Awards
Weight: 199-201
Height: 5'11 1/2
Body fat: No clue, id say just from looking im around 13%...but we all know how accurate that way of measuring is
Training: 5 years (only serious for the past 3 years)
Goal:To lose body fat and maintain muscle accrued from bulk. Preferably id like to recomp but well see how it goes and ill adjust my training/nutrition as i see fit.
Background: Started training when i was 18, had no clue what i was doing back then. I started at about 245 lbs. Over the first 6 months i got down to about 187-190. Then for the next couple years i consistently worked out but didnt see too many gains. Then about 3 years ago i decided to start supplementation + healthier eating. Finally last year i began to take lifting very seriously and altered my lifestyle in order to accommodate the bodybuilding lifestyle and began to do proper. At this time i decided to quit drinking as well. So fast forward to now i am 3 days in on my stack and ended my bulk about 3 weeks ago.
Diet: Right now is the last month before school gets out so its very hard to be able to control portions as i am forced to eat out more then I'd like. Because of this tracking calories/carbs/protein/fat is too difficult and i wont begin that til the end of may when school finally lets out and thats when i will decide on what type of diet approach i will be taking. So for now it will consist of oatmeal, greek yogurt, 90-93% lean beef, Boneless-skinless chicken breast, whole grain rice, Veggies( when im up to cooking them, usually i get lazy and just sip on some v8), Chipotle burrito bowls (usually i get double meat, brown rice, pico de gallo mild salsa, cheese, and lettuce...and ill split this up into 2 meals)
Cycle:
  • Compound 20 (4 capsules a day
  • Erase Pro (not too sure about the dosing scheme on this one, id like any input if i should take this every day as opposed to every other day)
  • 1-Carboxy (1600mg taken 30 mins before bed)
  • Supersaponins (2700 mg a day split up into 3 doses pretty evenly spaced apart)
Staples:
  1. Generic Multivitamin
  2. Fish Oil (6-8 grams a day depending on back pain, ive noticed that )
  3. Super Cissus ( 1600mg a day) split up into 2 doses
  4. Vitamin B-12 (1000mg) 1 dose with breakfast
  5. Glucosamine HCl 1500mg/ MSM 1500mg (2 servings a day split up into 2 doses)
Non-staples
  1. Fat burner (take only on non weight training days that all i do is cardio/core, so only 1-2 times a week, i have yet to decide if i will ramp this up and take it everyday or cut them out completely from my supplement arsenal)
  2. Raspberry Ketones (500mg capsules) 2 capsules a day
  3. USPowders ModernBCAA's (only taken during weight training)
  4. Focus Dirt (Hopefully i will be substituting adderall for this as time passes, but as finals begin i know i will be using adderall primarily
Training:
Day 1: Chest and Tri's
Day 2: Back and Bi's
Day 3: Shoulders ( Hurt my right shoulder a few months ago so ive been going really light and less volume on these days)
Day 4: Legs
Day 5: Cardio or Repeat starting from day 1 or rest day all dependent on how im feeling
Day6: Repeat starting from day 1
Notes:
  • Cardio is done after my weight training workout either for 30-40 mins jogging pace on the elliptical or 20 mins of interval training
  • Core/ab work is done whenever they are not sore, usually every 2-3 days
  • Never been on any form of AAS/PH's/Peptides/GH though i have been researching peptides quite extensively with the intention on running them in the future
Questions/Feedback wanted
  1. Erase pro dosing schedule...Ive read that some people were only taking this M/W/F...Id like to get a general consensus on what the best way of dosing this would be
  2. I have some GHenerate and would like to know if it would be overkill or work just fine if i added this to my regimen
  3. I will be uploading progress pics but would like feedback on how often i should do so.
  4. Any constructive criticism is welcome as long as it is not disrespectful. This is my first log so i have no experience in logging and if anyone has any specific questions they would like me to answer on a daily/weekly basis i have no problem doing so.
  5. Lastly if anyone has a lay-out that makes the logging process a bit more organized please feel free to PM me.
  6. Any tips anyone has to give feel free to post them or PM me
Day1-3
  • Had amazing sleep last night compliments of 1-carboxy
  • On day 2 i noticed my tendonitis of the forearm come back after hitting curls
  • My body is feeling warmer then usual when i get a sweat going during cardio/weight training
  • Day 1 i was at 202 and today (day 3) im sitting at 199.5
  • Placebo effect has definitely kicked in as i upped my concentration curls on the preacher curl station from my max weight of 85 pounds for 2 reps and 1 spotted rep to 90 pound dumbells for 3 reps without a spot(my form isnt the best as i do not go down far enough for a forearm workout, just a strict bicep upper head exercise)
  • Nothing else worth noting, once again this is where a better layout would come in handy...i will be researching a better one tonight

montesj88

Awards
Day 4

Weight:198
Body fat: 12.5%
Workout:
  • Today was chest and triceps.
  • Notable exercise: Skull crushers on an incline bench. I hit 105 lbs. for 5 reps. This is 2 more then last week, but i pushed through it today and hit 5 reps for a PR. Im guessing placebo effect.
  • Strength was considerably down on bench. Usually id go as high as 305 for 1 rep + 1 spotted rep, but today i sat comfortable around 225 for 10-12 reps for all 4 working sets. I blame my nutrition for this as i only squeezed in 1 meal today before my workout.
Notes:
  • I got the most amazing pump ive ever gotten today in the gym. It was hands down amazing! I could see the veins coming out in my front deltoids which rarely comes out. Also it was like my triceps had triceps, it seemed almost 3D.
  • Extremely thirsty, no matter how much water i drink i cant seem to quench my thirst
  • I was complimented on my leanness in comparison to a few weeks ago. Last time i had checked my Body fat before i started my bulk i was at 196-197 pounds at 13.9%BF. Now i am 198 pounds at 12.5%...Though i wish i was a bit heavier at this body fat im still happy/proud with my gains from the bulk.
Food
  1. 1/2 cup oatmeal and whey protein shake(30 g of protein) with SuperCissus (1100mg), Focus Dirt (700mg) Super Saponins (900mg)
  2. Post workout protein shake (40 g whey) mixed with SuperCissus (1100mg) and Super Saponins (900 mg)
  3. Chipotle burrito bowl with brown rice, black beans, double serving of chicken, white cheese, and salsa
  4. Casein shake (24g protein) mixed with 1 serving Focus Dirt
  5. Tentative Meal (6-8 ounces ground beef, V8 drink, and whole grain rice)
  6. Tentative Meal (same as #5 except will be either tuna or chicken)
Edit: I will be taking tommorow off of erase pro...my shoulders are feeling more achy then usual after my chest/tri workout. This soreness/achyness is a bit much to deal with and i would like to see if the pain goes away by tommorow.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Way to go. In for this. Your off to a great start!

montesj88

Awards
Way to go. In for this. Your off to a great start!
-Thank you MuscleGauge...By any chance would you be able to shed any light on the questions/feed back wanted part?
"Questions/Feedback wanted

1. Erase pro dosing schedule...Ive read that some people were only taking this M/W/F...Id like to get a general consensus on what the best way of dosing this would be
  2. I have some GHenerate and would like to know if it would be overkill or work just fine if i added this to my regimen
  3. I will be uploading progress pics but would like feedback on how often i should do so.
  4. Any constructive criticism is welcome as long as it is not disrespectful. This is my first log so i have no experience in logging and if anyone has any specific questions they would like me to answer on a daily/weekly basis i have no problem doing so.
  5. If anyone has a lay-out that makes the logging process a bit more organized please feel free to PM me.
  6. Any tips anyone has to give feel free to post them or PM me"
  7. Also is there anything im missing?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Very nice start, I'm in. As for erase pro I like it everyday, but some find it too strong and dose EOD. I would play it by ear, if joint pain starts switch up your dosing to EOD.

montesj88

Awards
Very nice start, I'm in. As for erase pro I like it everyday, but some find it too strong and dose EOD. I would play it by ear, if joint pain starts switch up your dosing to EOD.
I felt a bit dry in my shoulders today and had a small flare up of tendinitis the first day of taking this stack. I figured it hadn't been in my system long enough to make me feel so dry. Tomorrow should be either back or legs days so I'll continue taking it everyday until I can gauge actual joint pain caused from the erase pro.

- also thanks for following!

montesj88

Awards
Day 5

Weight:199.5
Body fat: n/a
Workout:

• Today was: legs
  • Notable exercise: Seated calf press i hit 460 for 5 reps for a new pr (sorta cheated by not going down all the way, but still it was tough)
  • Strength was down in the beginning of the workout but once i got about 45 mins through it was pretty high. I was repping one leg seated leg curls for the quads at 150 pounds...usually i can only squeeze out about 4 reps
Notes:

• Got an awesome pump in the calves, and a decent one in the quads and hams.
  • Thirst is back to normal
  • The weird "compound 20" bowel movements have not begun. Last time they were terrible and unexpected.

montesj88

Awards
Day 6

Weight:200.5
Body fat: n/a
Workout:

• Today was: back and biceps
  • Notable exercise: Seated dumbbell single arm preacher curl ( i repped 80's about 8 times in each hand...i don't go down all the way to avoid on setting anymore tendinitis so this exercise is slightly a cheating exercise
  • Strength was up today. I hit wide grip pullups with the usual 45 pound dumbbell in between my legs for 7 reps which is 2 more then usual(i don't use a dip belt because of the discomfort on my lower back). Also i decided to up the weight to a 60 pound dumbbell that i hit for 4 full reps.
  • Bad news: When i switched from wide grip pullups to hammer grip i went to the top portion of the exercise and squeezed my lats in hopes to stretch them out a bit more and get some more blood pumping in them but instead punched something in my middle trap area on the right side of my back. The pain is beyond uncomfortable, so tomorrow will be a day off for sure. And depending on how i feel tomorrow i might make an appt to see a doctor if the pain/discomfort worsens.
Notes:

• Got an awesome pump in biceps today. Extremely vascular during rest in between bicep curl sets
  • The weird "compound 20" bowel movements have might of begun.
  • My next update will not be until i am fully recovered and back into the gym

averydabeast

Awards
Nice start to the log so far. I'll definitely be following it.

montesj88

Awards
Update and Question

Went to the doctor today and found out i had muscle spasms in my back. I use to have muscle spasms when i was younger and the most recent was high school...that i was treated for. So basically what i felt from the muscle spasms was a sharp shooting pain about 1/2 an inch to the side of my spine on the right side near the shoulder blade. From there i felt the pain radiate all the way up towards the back of my head. Ive felt this pain before but nowhere near as bad. Usually I'd take a few days off and be fine. But seeing as this time was pretty painful i will not be going back to the gym for at least a week and will try to hold off til 2 weeks.....Which brings me to my question....

Seeing as i will not be hitting the gym (maybe some cardio here and there on the bike, nothing extreme) should i stop taking the compound 20 and erase pro? Stop taking just erase pro or just compound 20, or maybe lower the dose on the compound 20 to half the recommended amount. The only reason I'm considering lowering the dosage and not stopping the Compound 20 completely is because i have already allowed it to build up in my system for 8 days and don't really want to waste the time built up. Anyways, i hope someone can shed some light on this situation.