iforce protean sample review.....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
so i tried both flavors and each has a distinct flavor, both are delicious but vanilla mint swirl is my favorite. both worked well with alittle pb mixed in but the vanilla seemed to mesh better overall. both flavors get my seal of approval!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up! Been meaning to try this stuff.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I just ordered the RCV. I'm kinda vanilla'd out. I'm currently using jamocha shake by trutien so I figured RCV will be my go to in between meals and sleep time.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review! Vanilla cake batter in Greek yogurt is still my favorite!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, that sounds like a good idea. UP 2.0 CR is the only protein I've had with warm water/milk, and that was pretty good.
CR? Brain fart here.. what's that flavor? Lol

Op. Glad you enjoyed.. I think I am going to love vanilla mint!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks OP!

Can you describe the flavors/textures some more so others can see how they taste?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thanks OP!

Can you describe the flavors/textures some more so others can see how they taste?
depending on the amount of liquid used the textures are solid...both flavors taste like cake, the vms really tastes like vanilla cake with a minty goodness, i made the velvet cake alittle thicker by using less liquid and again has the "cake" taste. i used almond milk for all 4 samples while 2 of each was used with peanut butter. both are delicious on their own but very creamy with the almond milk.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome :) thanks for taking the time for this review, we really appreciate it!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
RVC with peanut butter huh? I'll try that tonight . I use the powdered peanut mixes better in a shaker.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
everyone seems to be in this "almond milk" craze....what am i missing?

thanks for the review OP!!!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I think you need to commit to almond milk for a gallon at least. For me I was like "it's not bad " first glass in and I quickly tired of it . I never gave it a good go though .

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Thanks for the review! Vanilla cake batter in Greek yogurt is still my favorite!
love that combination, especially when frozen into an ice cream :D

and great review OP, appreciate the feedback on both flavors