Green Matcha Tea goodness !!

1. Green Matcha Tea goodness !!

Thanks to John Smeton and AI Sports Nutrition for allowing me to review "Magic Matcha" green tea a exciting new product.

The daily grind of family , work and crushing weight causes stress and untold free radicals . What better then Green Matcha to help combat these with it's super antioxidant content.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335745471.572387.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  74.6 KB

As usual anything AI sends you comes with a ton of samples , t-shirts and little green army men ( have no idea about the army men) !
    The actual Magic Matcha comes in a cool little tub . Opening the container your hit with a very pleasant tea smell and a nice vibrant green color. This stuff just screams healthy .

I mixed up 2 scoops in 16 0z of cold water in a shaker and it mixed very well. It had a mild taste very pleasant and refreshing . Over the course of the next few days I'll try it hot and I'm dying to make the ice cream .
    I'll tap in after I make the ice cream but this products first impression is extremely positive
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

2. In 4 pics of the army men!

3. There both jacked up ! I estimate single digit body fat%.

4. Good stuff. I bought an unsweetened tub that is coming on Tuesday. Is your tub sweet or unsweet?

5. Sweetened but it's next to nothing carb wise . 2 scoops in 32 oz of water sipped is not going to hurt.

Similar Forum Threads

1. TiM's Matcha Review
    By T-AD in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-21-2012, 01:43 PM