Green Matcha Tea goodness !! - AnabolicMinds.com

Green Matcha Tea goodness !!

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Green Matcha Tea goodness !!

Thanks to John Smeton and AI Sports Nutrition for allowing me to review "Magic Matcha" green tea a exciting new product.

The daily grind of family , work and crushing weight causes stress and untold free radicals . What better then Green Matcha to help combat these with it's super antioxidant content.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335745471.572387.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  74.6 KB

As usual anything AI sends you comes with a ton of samples , t-shirts and little green army men ( have no idea about the army men) !
    The actual Magic Matcha comes in a cool little tub . Opening the container your hit with a very pleasant tea smell and a nice vibrant green color. This stuff just screams healthy .

I mixed up 2 scoops in 16 0z of cold water in a shaker and it mixed very well. It had a mild taste very pleasant and refreshing . Over the course of the next few days I'll try it hot and I'm dying to make the ice cream .
    I'll tap in after I make the ice cream but this products first impression is extremely positive
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In 4 pics of the army men!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

There both jacked up ! I estimate single digit body fat%.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

Good stuff. I bought an unsweetened tub that is coming on Tuesday. Is your tub sweet or unsweet?
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Sweetened but it's next to nothing carb wise . 2 scoops in 32 oz of water sipped is not going to hurt.

Similar Forum Threads

1. TiM's Matcha Review
    By T-AD in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-21-2012, 12:43 PM