Green Matcha Tea goodness !!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Thanks to John Smeton and AI Sports Nutrition for allowing me to review "Magic Matcha" green tea a exciting new product.

The daily grind of family , work and crushing weight causes stress and untold free radicals . What better then Green Matcha to help combat these with it's super antioxidant content.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335745471.572387.jpg

As usual anything AI sends you comes with a ton of samples , t-shirts and little green army men ( have no idea about the army men) !
The actual Magic Matcha comes in a cool little tub . Opening the container your hit with a very pleasant tea smell and a nice vibrant green color. This stuff just screams healthy .

I mixed up 2 scoops in 16 0z of cold water in a shaker and it mixed very well. It had a mild taste very pleasant and refreshing . Over the course of the next few days I'll try it hot and I'm dying to make the ice cream .
I'll tap in after I make the ice cream but this products first impression is extremely positive

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
There both jacked up ! I estimate single digit body fat%.

Thepaul7

Awards
Good stuff. I bought an unsweetened tub that is coming on Tuesday. Is your tub sweet or unsweet?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Sweetened but it's next to nothing carb wise . 2 scoops in 32 oz of water sipped is not going to hurt.