Airborne42 cuts it up and Leans out with AI & PES!

Page 5 of 19 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    I suppose i can deal with that. Seeing the numbers he moved its more than acceptable. Rather impressive in fact!
    Always have trained for strength. Size was just a gift lol thank u tho superbeast!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Always have trained for strength. Size was just a gift lol thank u tho superbeast!
    Isnt strength the point? Lift big to get big
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    Isnt strength the point? Lift big to get big
    Eat big to get big
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Eat big to get big
    True
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Lol **** man your gonna be Prime! That Transformers idea is tight!!!
    Hell ya, I foresee good things bro! The competition idea was awesome for the extra motivation and drive!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  6. Am seeing two upper abs starting to come out more!

  7. Lol I've never been shredded. Just buff. Women love it tho :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Any diff? I know its only week one
    V Shape is starting!

  9. Haha love it
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  10. I used to be about being big. Now a days staying lean year round is much more important and since I currently compete, thank God, I have to do my best on low bodyfat
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

  11. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton
    I used to be about being big. Now a days staying lean year round is much more important and since I currently compete, thank God, I have to do my best on low bodyfat
    Lol for sure. Never really cared bout shredding up. Just lookin good without a shirt and keep my bodyfat somewhat low. Strength is my thang. Plus I'm an Undefeated heavyweight as of now in cagefighting.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Lol for sure. Never really cared bout shredding up. Just lookin good without a shirt and keep my bodyfat somewhat low. Strength is my thang. Plus I'm an Undefeated heavyweight as of now in cagefighting.
    professional or amature?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

  13. Just ammy right now
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  14. Tonights the night! I can feel it Haha just got back from seeing The Avengers! Sickest movie ever. Hulk and Thor are who I look up to! Lol todays back and biceps! Gonna keep it intense! Preworkout of the night... Muscle Marinade! Love this stuff!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  15. Just got back and I gotta say Strength is UP!!! 145 pound preacher curl for a set of 8 and that was my 4th set. 20/15/10 for pull ups... **** strength in everything was up. I'm pleased! Still weigh the same. Lots of energy. Ran 2 miles... Not even 2nd week yet
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. Oh and I must say my libido is WAY up right now. Stoked is working VERY well :-D
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  17. Saw Avengers too bro!!! Really great movie I tell ya...and Dam bro 145lbs preacher curls...**** that's alot of weights lol...well I guess there's nothing you can't handle lol...doing great bro!!! Keep it up!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  18. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde
    Saw Avengers too bro!!! Really great movie I tell ya...and Dam bro 145lbs preacher curls...**** that's alot of weights lol...well I guess there's nothing you can't handle lol...doing great bro!!! Keep it up!!!
    That movie is the sickest movie ever! Haha ya that weight is crazy lol got it on vid lol thanks brother you too!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    That movie is the sickest movie ever! Haha ya that weight is crazy lol got it on vid lol thanks brother you too!!!
    I watched it first show at midnight...and it was packed and movie is long too...left from theater at 3am lol...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  20. Lol all worth it Haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  21. your mid section is coming along, upper abs showing, that lower waste is the hardest part. im working on mine right now, hella sit ups, crunches, and bicycles. really toning it up for me! Looks good, keep crushing it bro!
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  22. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    your mid section is coming along, upper abs showing, that lower waste is the hardest part. im working on mine right now, hella sit ups, crunches, and bicycles. really toning it up for me! Looks good, keep crushing it bro!
    Ur the man! Lol thanks bro
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  23. So today I had to run errands all day... No gym but work tonight. My energy is insane. I'm dropping bodyfat but lookin bigger. Can I still be growing? Most definitely! Tomorrows a New day. Legs!!! Work all night which keeps me sweating. I'm downing water like a mad man but don't hold it all well... Bring this night on
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  24. Working nights sucks. Doing legs during my lunch break the company I work for let's me go to the gym keeps me on a good routine gym by 3 in the morning. Does your job let you leave on your break?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by sal
    Working nights sucks. Doing legs during my lunch break the company I work for let's me go to the gym keeps me on a good routine gym by 3 in the morning. Does your job let you leave on your break?
    Oh ya bro
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Wilpit leans out with Daa-HCG
    By Wilpit in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 08:59 PM
  2. Leans gains... How's my plan looking to all who does it?
    By Machwon1 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-18-2011, 10:20 AM
  3. BEST for cuts
    By lorden24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 03:26 AM
  4. <<< Dom Cuts the Fat >>>
    By Domenic in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 10:43 PM
Log in
Log in