Airborne42 cuts it up and Leans out with AI & PES!

Page 4 of 12 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Answers
    0

    your mid section is coming along, upper abs showing, that lower waste is the hardest part. im working on mine right now, hella sit ups, crunches, and bicycles. really toning it up for me! Looks good, keep crushing it bro!
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751


  2. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,533
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    your mid section is coming along, upper abs showing, that lower waste is the hardest part. im working on mine right now, hella sit ups, crunches, and bicycles. really toning it up for me! Looks good, keep crushing it bro!
    Ur the man! Lol thanks bro
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  3. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,533
    Answers
    0

    So today I had to run errands all day... No gym but work tonight. My energy is insane. I'm dropping bodyfat but lookin bigger. Can I still be growing? Most definitely! Tomorrows a New day. Legs!!! Work all night which keeps me sweating. I'm downing water like a mad man but don't hold it all well... Bring this night on
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

    •   
       

  4. sal
    sal is offline
    New Member
    sal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18
    Answers
    0

    Working nights sucks. Doing legs during my lunch break the company I work for let's me go to the gym keeps me on a good routine gym by 3 in the morning. Does your job let you leave on your break?

  5. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,533
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by sal
    Working nights sucks. Doing legs during my lunch break the company I work for let's me go to the gym keeps me on a good routine gym by 3 in the morning. Does your job let you leave on your break?
    Oh ya bro
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  6. sal
    sal is offline
    New Member
    sal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18
    Answers
    0

    Dude what's your stats are you trying to bulk or cut

  7. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,533
    Answers
    0

    I'm cuttin right now :-) tryin to retain mass and gain strength
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  8. sal
    sal is offline
    New Member
    sal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18
    Answers
    0

    2 more hours left at work leg workout was great the day is dragging cardio in 2 hours working weekends sucks too

  9. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,533
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by sal
    2 more hours left at work leg workout was great the day is dragging cardio in 2 hours working weekends sucks too
    Hella bro lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  10. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,533
    Answers
    0

    Work was great last night! Tons of energy and sweat my ass off and feelin good! Will check weight tonight when I hit guys gym for leg day. Lookin way more lean!!! Muscles look more full. Seems like I'm actually packing on lean mass as well. So far so good. Week 2 starts today. I must add my libido is sky high right now!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  11. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Work was great last night! Tons of energy and sweat my ass off and feelin good! Will check weight tonight when I hit guys gym for leg day. Lookin way more lean!!! Muscles look more full. Seems like I'm actually packing on lean mass as well. So far so good. Week 2 starts today. I must add my libido is sky high right now!
    Nice bro!!! Keep killin it!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  12. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,437
    Answers
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Work was great last night! Tons of energy and sweat my ass off and feelin good! Will check weight tonight when I hit guys gym for leg day. Lookin way more lean!!! Muscles look more full. Seems like I'm actually packing on lean mass as well. So far so good. Week 2 starts today. I must add my libido is sky high right now!
    i <3 leg days. i wont be able to walk by tonight! week 2 starts today and your already seeing some very sound results? well number 1, congrats dude, and two, you're giving me an idea for my cycle, might have to post a seperate thread in anabolics and log it. thinking of dropping some oep and a-t2 into my pct regiment at the end of a 6 week recomp with substances i'll name later should help keep the pct fat off and help continue the leaning out process...

  13. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,533
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    i <3 leg days. i wont be able to walk by tonight! week 2 starts today and your already seeing some very sound results? well number 1, congrats dude, and two, you're giving me an idea for my cycle, might have to post a seperate thread in anabolics and log it. thinking of dropping some oep and a-t2 into my pct regiment at the end of a 6 week recomp with substances i'll name later should help keep the pct fat off and help continue the leaning out process...
    Great idea brother! Stoked and at2 together is PRIME! I can tell
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  14. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,437
    Answers
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Great idea brother! Stoked and at2 together is PRIME! I can tell
    Fugg it. Airborne approves. Its going to happen... Lol. Keep killing it man.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  15. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,533
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    Fugg it. Airborne approves. Its going to happen... Lol. Keep killing it man.
    Lol thank u bro!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,533
    Answers
    0

    So kinda grumpy... I took the 3z sample before bed... Slept too well and woke up late. Didn't even get to the gym. Now I have work and highly irritated. Tomorrows a New day. The cool thing is work is very physical so Ill def get my sweat on!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  17. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    So kinda grumpy... I took the 3z sample before bed... Slept too well and woke up late. Didn't even get to the gym. Now I have work and highly irritated. Tomorrows a New day. The cool thing is work is very physical so Ill def get my sweat on!
    It's ok bro...you rest extra day and I kno you will definitely kill the next day...feel amazing coming after a rest day...like a superman lol...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  18. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,533
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    It's ok bro...you rest extra day and I kno you will definitely kill the next day...feel amazing coming after a rest day...like a superman lol...
    Lol agreed bro
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  19. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,533
    Answers
    0

    Like Thor lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  20. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Answers
    0

    Hulk lol
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  21. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,533
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde
    Hulk lol
    Lol he's a beast. He's just a rager Haha I've takin out hulks in the cage
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  22. New Member
    BeastMode 1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    281
    Answers
    0

    IN.
    just a few days later then the rest, lol.

    Your gonna be a total Beast when you shredd-up! No ones even gonna want to get in that cage wit u bro.

  23. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,533
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode 1
    IN.
    just a few days later then the rest, lol.

    Your gonna be a total Beast when you shredd-up! No ones even gonna want to get in that cage wit u bro.
    Lol well that one be no fun X-D
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  24. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,533
    Answers
    0

    I have already had a dude back out because I said I was gonna put him in a arm bar and break his arm off. He broke my teamates arm last year
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  25. New Member
    BeastMode 1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    281
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I have already had a dude back out because I said I was gonna put him in a arm bar and break his arm off. He broke my teamates arm last year
    Def a good revenge

    u fight often??

  26. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,533
    Answers
    0

    Cali I did. Here in Oregon I'm 5-0. Next fight is July 4th. I do every couple months
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  27. New Member
    BeastMode 1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    281
    Answers
    0

    Nice. plenty of time to cut up
    what weight do you cut down to fight at?? or is it different every time

  28. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,533
    Answers
    0

    I still want to fight hw. So wanna stay above atleast 230. I'm a small 250 but it works cuz all my weightclass are fat rednecks ( strong as ****) but slow. I've fought 2 hulk lookin dudes. Won both but they were like 245 pure MUSCLE lol bout 8% Bf. Kinda scary at first but lost that feelin lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  29. New Member
    BeastMode 1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    281
    Answers
    0

    i hear ya. good luck on your next fight.

  30. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,533
    Answers
    0

    Thanks bro! I'll be sure to post the link to live stream ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  31. Advanced Member
    jiggamanbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    933
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Just ammy right now
    carge fighter? Damn dude

  32. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Damn bro glad your thread didn't get messed up like mine did
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  33. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Damn bro glad your thread didn't get messed up like mine did
    Coz he's one lucky dude...my log got messed up too
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  34. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,533
    Answers
    0

    Alright yall!!! Suprised my thread didn't get tampered with. Woot up feelin great! Got my Agmatine in the mail. Stuff is AMAZING. So killer workout today! Like Punji said, "I know you will kill it tomorrow!" Well I did lol shoulders and traps! Through in bench press. Why not! Lol threw up 430 in bench... Can you say PR? LMAO hit shoulders hard. Some ab work and ran 2 miles doin 30, 60's. Strength is up as well as endurance on all my lifts. Stoked is amazing for this.

    Stoked:
    Libido is way up! It seem like women know it too. Like there's horny waves radiating off of me.
    Strength is up! As well as endurance. I look more full which is awesome. People compliment.

    AT2:
    Cuttin me up nicely!
    Great energy!
    Keeps me sweating constantly. Love this stuff! Does exactly what it says.

    Got a New gym sweatshirt. Loving it! Between these two products I have great energy and my mood is boosted. I feel good. Alright so... Weighed in finally. Was wierd cuz I'm up a pound and a half on an empty stomach yet I look more defined. Which is also wierd cuz I'm keeping my cals low. Hmm can't complain!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  35. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,533
    Answers
    0

    Todays pic! Difference?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  36. Senior Member
    machorox123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,488
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Todays pic! Difference?
    Nice!! Good **** dude yu could already see the the outline of another set of abs and i see slight shadowing in the oblique area. Lol keep it up man

  37. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,401
    Answers
    0

    Can definitely make out more definition! Keep it up bro!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  38. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,533
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by machorox123

    Nice!! Good **** dude yu could already see the the outline of another set of abs and i see slight shadowing in the oblique area. Lol keep it up man
    Lmao its progress X-D Thank you brother! Only on 2nd day of week 2 as well! What's goooood! Lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  39. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,533
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Can definitely make out more definition! Keep it up bro!
    Haha thanks bro I'm pleased!!! Sucks these other threads are messed up :-/
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  40. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,401
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Haha thanks bro I'm pleased!!! Sucks these other threads are messed up :-/
    Yea I know, today was pic day too...
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Wilpit leans out with Daa-HCG
    By Wilpit in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 06:59 PM
  2. Leans gains... How's my plan looking to all who does it?
    By Machwon1 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-18-2011, 08:20 AM
  3. BEST for cuts
    By lorden24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 01:26 AM
  4. <<< Dom Cuts the Fat >>>
    By Domenic in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 08:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in