Airborne42 cuts it up and Leans out with AI & PES!

Page 3 of 16 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Alright Brothers.... And... Sisters (Mr Marc) lmfao X-D jk bro. I am having a lot of energy since I started. Work seems to fly by and I'm not gettin tired mid day (I work midnight till 8:30 in morn) also look more dry :-) things are going crazy here, moving into my new house, my sons due on the fifth and she's dialated already so anyday now lol umm bunch of stuff so... What I'm sayin Is ish got hectic and I had a cheat day at taco bell. I still make sure I have gym time tho and well ill purge tonight before work. Diet is back on track when I wake up. Anyways!!! I'll keep yall informed! I'm starting to feel it :-)
    Tell me you had the Doritos Taco Loco...those things are delicious. Congrats on the little one being so close. The birth of a son is a feeling like no other.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150

    Tell me you had the Doritos Taco Loco...those things are delicious. Congrats on the little one being so close. The birth of a son is a feeling like no other.
    Lol I had two bro lmfao with a a chicken burrito X-D thanks man that means a lot! I'm hella excited its my first. Even not on pct ill prob cry lmfao
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Lol I had two bro lmfao with a a chicken burrito X-D thanks man that means a lot! I'm hella excited its my first. Even not on pct ill prob cry lmfao
    Believe me, it won't be the last time he'll make you cry. My son has a direct link to my soul and the smallest things he does will just make me break down like a baby.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  4. Sister lol :/ jk... Am ready for the little one come please post a pic when your son is born!

    Traveling suck balls at least I have this app

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150

    Believe me, it won't be the last time he'll make you cry. My son has a direct link to my soul and the smallest things he does will just make me break down like a baby.
    Haha word
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    Sister lol :/ jk... Am ready for the little one come please post a pic when your son is born!

    Traveling suck balls at least I have this app
    Of course lol he already weighs like 9 pounds Haha big ass baby
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  7. My little girl is 20 months bro time flies its very scary but just wait until you get this alpha protector feeling when you have your child there is nothing like that it's very intense lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  8. Congrats bro!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  9. Word bro. Children are amazing :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  10. I feel a lil more thinner already :-)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  11. Subbed brother!!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  12. There u are bro Haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  13. Bro can't wait for the big news....congrats man...really happy for you...I don't have any kids but I love kids...no matter wat happen or how stress you are they will put smile on ur face...really bro CONGRATS!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    There u are bro Haha
    My bad...a bit late but I'm here lol
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  15. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    My bad...a bit late but I'm here lol
    Real late punja! Unacceptable! :-)
    Excited to hear the update for you airborne on the kid popping out! It was an amazing few months after my son was born, still is to this day but that time period really was insane!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  16. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Real late punja! Unacceptable! :-)
    Excited to hear the update for you airborne on the kid popping out! It was an amazing few months after my son was born, still is to this day but that time period really was insane!
    It's acceptable in brothers lol
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  17. Lmao crazy asses! Yes I can't wait
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Lmao crazy asses! Yes I can't wait
    I'm offended, unsubbed!!!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  19. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    I'm offended, unsubbed!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  20. Haha wth man lol jk
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    I feel a lil more thinner already :-)
    Like the bigsexy hair spray. Where do you use it under your arms. Jk. Lol.
  22. PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  23. Quote Originally Posted by scw538

    Like the bigsexy hair spray. Where do you use it under your arms. Jk. Lol.
    Lol **** off :-P
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  24. Tonights the night peeps! Back in the gym after 2 days rest. Chest and tris my fav and bread and butter! Ima kill that **** for yall!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  25. I just wanna give a shout out also to all you guys! Followers and supporters, also leaders I see in all of you! Thank you for your support and opinions. Yall make these logs that much better!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I just wanna give a shout out also to all you guys! Followers and supporters, also leaders I see in all of you! Thank you for your support and opinions. Yall make these logs that much better!
    Its great to keep up with those that have common interests and goals... not to mention when you know you have to report back on a log youre more likely to squeeze out that last rep! I'm here to support and motivate you brother!!!!!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill

    Its great to keep up with those that have common interests and goals... not to mention when you know you have to report back on a log youre more likely to squeeze out that last rep! I'm here to support and motivate you brother!!!!!
    Thank u brother. I'm waiting for those crazy intense punjabis with endurance to get off bench lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Thank u brother. I'm waiting for those crazy intense punjabis with endurance to get off bench lol
    Lol bro...leave them alone haha
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Thank u brother. I'm waiting for those crazy intense punjabis with endurance to get off bench lol
    BWHAHA

  30. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    Lol bro...leave them alone haha
    Lmfao!!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Wilpit leans out with Daa-HCG
    By Wilpit in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 07:59 PM
  2. Leans gains... How's my plan looking to all who does it?
    By Machwon1 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-18-2011, 09:20 AM
  3. BEST for cuts
    By lorden24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 02:26 AM
  4. <<< Dom Cuts the Fat >>>
    By Domenic in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 09:43 PM
Log in
Log in