Airborne42 cuts it up and Leans out with AI & PES!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
We all know what time of the year its gonna be, so I decided to do my first ever cut and I need it lol

First things first... I want to give a shout out and big THANK YOU to my boy JiggamanBill with AI and the AI family! I also want to do the same for NattyDisaster with PES and the PES family! I greatly appreciate this opportunity for these GREAT products!

What I will be taking!
Multi
Fish Oil
Stoked by AI (From Jiggaman. I will be using this to retain muscle, keep strength and remain dense. The libido increase as well)
Alpha T2 by PES (From NattyDisaster. I will be using this to aid and target fat loss)
I also will be using a pwo... Got Craze, Wyked, Muscle Marinade, Maniac and White Flood! Depends on how I'm feelin that day lol

Stats:
251 pounds
6ft
Don't know percentage in Bf... Not to toned anymore. We shall see!
Max's are on profile.

I will be lifting heavy 4 times a week with Cardio 5 times a week...
Thurs: Chest, Tris & Abs. HIIT
Fri: Back & Bis. Cage Fitness (Im a fighter)
Sat: Abs & HIIT
Sun: Legs & Cage Fitness
Mon: Shoulders, Traps & Abs. HIIT

Diet will be clean. Lots of fish, chicken and greens. I'm thinkin of carb cycling as well.

I work 12 am to 8:30 am and sleep till 7 pm. I will be starting this log tonight at 8:30 pm pacific time! This is when I always go to the gym! Enjoy!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Sub! Haa feels like am a stalker :) kill this log like you did the other one!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Sub! Haa feels like am a stalker :) kill this log like you did the other one!
Ya your starting to creep me out bro... Lmao jk thanks bro!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Love all the support guys!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol everytime a tall muscular dude walks into my gym I'm like ahhhhh **** airborne came to lift with me haha and as you know I'm on my 3rd week of a cut I found carb cycling is beyond amazing for keeping strength my man

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol everytime a tall muscular dude walks into my gym I'm like ahhhhh **** airborne came to lift with me haha and as you know I'm on my 3rd week of a cut I found carb cycling is beyond amazing for keeping strength my man
Hell ya bro I been watching! Killing it bro! Haha yall crack me up!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
In ! Stoked and T2 are sick products

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Great to have yall :)

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good luck to you. Great start you got there. Put in the W-O-R-K and it's D-O-N-E

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
not the cut!!!! whats your macros for the cut? i respond well to carbs so when im doing HIIT i utilize the **** out of them.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
havent broke that down yet. Will tonight

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
cool, check this link out. ive been doing it for a week, it is shredding me the **** up. i cant keep up with the speeds yet but i try my hardest. makes me feel like phil from pantera.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/muscle-up-lean-down.html

i modified the third day so i can do power clean & press. and i do abs tabata style. 2 sets of 10 post work out. and 2 sets of (10) of jump rope tabata style pre work out. on off days i do HIIT running. (all the Hiit is why i need the carbs) but i am cutting the hell up fast!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
That Bulgarian Split Squat with Dumbbells makes my yam bag hurt just looking at it.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol alright so just woke up. Kinda grumpy. Couldn't get to sleep. Was anxious to start this I guess lol 2 Stoked down and 1 AT2. Around 3 ill pop 2 more AT2 and before bed ill take 2 more Stoked. Ready to kill it!.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
crush it! cardio is the hardest part.. but after a week you dont even notice it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sub & just make sure your using MM before every work out.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
So! Just got back. Hit legs hard... Can't keep them still. Did 4 weeks of squats. Just switched to leg press. Didn't know I could push over a grand. Anyways... I can tell what I'm lacking in... Cardio Haha in the army my fastest 2 mile was 11 m 30 s. I also was 190 then lol. First day on stack... Too early to say. Had great energy. Didn't even use a pwo. Kinda got to excited and forgot. Did take a vaso... Insane pumps! Can't wait for results Haha

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In bro

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
GUARANTEED!!! 100% money back!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
**** yea Haha In!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for this. I'm delaying my AT-2 log till the end of the week. I have a bachelor party weekend for a friends and it just doesn't make much sense to start cutting in the middle of that. But I'm curious to see how all of us lucky loggers turn out. Go get it!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Word! I'm already leaning out a lot this is crazy

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Dosages! Forgot to add...
Stoked: 2 caps upon waking, 2 caps A.M. due to my work schedule.
AT2: 1 cap upon waking, 2 caps 6-8 hrs later

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Here we go! Time to take it to the next level!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice to see a stoked log and a guy that is knowledgable in this area of muscle gain =)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
So second day in nothing too much. I can tell metabolism is up. I sweat alot more. Strength is same. Can't wait till it all just hits me!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I know bro haa I been looking at other people thread stuff looks amazing!!!

Before I forget you should put In a little good word in the company promotions in the ageforce patches! wouldn't mind getting that sponsors log from them :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I know bro haa I been looking at other people thread stuff looks amazing!!!

Before I forget you should put In a little good word in the company promotions in the ageforce patches! wouldn't mind getting that sponsors log from them :)
Big Flex would hook you up ill see what's up