wyked sample review

Colby

Colby

Awards
Thanks to lukehayd for the samples!
I've haven't used a pw or stims n about 2 weeks so coming n refreshed was awsum on this!
I'd rank this at a 10, it gave me clean energy with the jitters or that tweaked out feeling, the focus was really good and I was dialed n! I can't rank on mixability cuz I tossed back both servings with a mouthful of water n it wasn't bad at all. The pumps were great too!I've used alot of pws n I would Def recommend this to ppl n would love to give it a run with a full jug

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to lukehayd for the samples!
I've haven't used a pw or stims n about 2 weeks so coming n refreshed was awsum on this!
I'd rank this at a 10, it gave me clean energy with the jitters or that tweaked out feeling, the focus was really good and I was dialed n! I can't rank on mixability cuz I tossed back both servings with a mouthful of water n it wasn't bad at all. The pumps were great too!I've used alot of pws n I would Def recommend this to ppl n would love to give it a run with a full jug
I'm glad you enjoyed it! Thank you for the review! Hopefully Eric can find someone to run Taurus so it won't go away!

Colby

Colby

Awards
I'm glad you enjoyed it! Thank you for the review! Hopefully Eric can find someone to run Taurus so it won't go away!
I hope he can find sum1 to take over and thanks for the samples! I'm going to order me a jug Friday if I cam