5 days of dexaprine - AnabolicMinds.com

5 days of dexaprine

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

5 days of dexaprine

Was lucky enough to be chosen and given a 7 day supply of Dexaprine fromiForce / Vaughtrue.

I took 1 cap per day for five days total. Considering how attenuated to ephedrine and caffeine at the moment, I was surprised at the energy i received from Dexaprine.

Energy: 10/10 lasted the entirety of the day and got me going in the morning.

Appetite: 7/10 Still could eat but had to use the restroom shortly after every meal

Mood: 7/10 I felt rather up beat

Weight loss: Can't determine as it was only a 5 day period.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

solid, honest review OP. and pretty cool that you still felt dexaprine despite being accustomed to stims and ephedrine. be sure to grab a bottle soon if you liked the product, and be sure to check out the new formula we have coming out in the near future . and as always hit me up if you have any questions
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923
    solid, honest review OP. and pretty cool that you still felt dexaprine despite being accustomed to stims and ephedrine. be sure to grab a bottle soon if you liked the product, and be sure to check out the new formula we have coming out in the near future . and as always hit me up if you have any questions
    Yeah i liked the clean constant energy. Just purchased a bottle so that must mean something.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 185
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 07:07 AM
  2. Alternate 30 days Hexarelin, 30 days GHRP-2 ?
    By paulaner in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 12:42 PM
  3. 4 days of HGHPro - 4 days of CT sweeeet slumber!
    By CTDeuce in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 12:47 AM
  4. 6-oxo 3 caps a day 5 days on 2 days off continuous, safe?
    By DanielS3368 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 08:34 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 03:44 PM