5 days of dexaprine

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Was lucky enough to be chosen and given a 7 day supply of Dexaprine fromiForce / Vaughtrue.

I took 1 cap per day for five days total. Considering how attenuated to ephedrine and caffeine at the moment, I was surprised at the energy i received from Dexaprine.

Energy: 10/10 lasted the entirety of the day and got me going in the morning.

Appetite: 7/10 Still could eat but had to use the restroom shortly after every meal

Mood: 7/10 I felt rather up beat

Weight loss: Can't determine as it was only a 5 day period.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
solid, honest review OP. and pretty cool that you still felt dexaprine despite being accustomed to stims and ephedrine. be sure to grab a bottle soon if you liked the product, and be sure to check out the new formula we have coming out in the near future :) . and as always hit me up if you have any questions

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
solid, honest review OP. and pretty cool that you still felt dexaprine despite being accustomed to stims and ephedrine. be sure to grab a bottle soon if you liked the product, and be sure to check out the new formula we have coming out in the near future :) . and as always hit me up if you have any questions
Yeah i liked the clean constant energy. Just purchased a bottle so that must mean something.