5 days of dexaprine

1. 5 days of dexaprine

Was lucky enough to be chosen and given a 7 day supply of Dexaprine fromiForce / Vaughtrue.

I took 1 cap per day for five days total. Considering how attenuated to ephedrine and caffeine at the moment, I was surprised at the energy i received from Dexaprine.

Energy: 10/10 lasted the entirety of the day and got me going in the morning.

Appetite: 7/10 Still could eat but had to use the restroom shortly after every meal

Mood: 7/10 I felt rather up beat

Weight loss: Can't determine as it was only a 5 day period.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

2. solid, honest review OP. and pretty cool that you still felt dexaprine despite being accustomed to stims and ephedrine. be sure to grab a bottle soon if you liked the product, and be sure to check out the new formula we have coming out in the near future . and as always hit me up if you have any questions
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

3. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923
    solid, honest review OP. and pretty cool that you still felt dexaprine despite being accustomed to stims and ephedrine. be sure to grab a bottle soon if you liked the product, and be sure to check out the new formula we have coming out in the near future . and as always hit me up if you have any questions
    Yeah i liked the clean constant energy. Just purchased a bottle so that must mean something.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 185
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 08:07 AM
  2. Alternate 30 days Hexarelin, 30 days GHRP-2 ?
    By paulaner in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 01:42 PM
  3. 4 days of HGHPro - 4 days of CT sweeeet slumber!
    By CTDeuce in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 01:47 AM
  4. 6-oxo 3 caps a day 5 days on 2 days off continuous, safe?
    By DanielS3368 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 09:34 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 04:44 PM