Starting Erase Pro!

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.68%

Starting Erase Pro!

Ok so currently I'm about 7 weeks in on test E and tren E 250. I'm taking 1.5cc of each twice a week. Well now I'm adding in Alpha-T2 and Erase Pro.
    I also have a bottle of AnaBeta Elite and another of Erase Pro along with my clomid and HCG for post cycle.

Weight and BF precent are coming soon... Along with my max on dead lift and bench. I'm really not going for strength at the moment, just trying to cut down my bf% with out losing size!

I have a lot of good things about PES products, so now I'm putting them to the test!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.49%

Awesome! I'm eager to see how this works for you!

My PCT last year was comprised of the old AnaBeta and Erase. I imagine the newer formulas will be even more effective. Exciting, because I didn't lose a single pound during PCT!

Good luck!
    Romans 8:38-39

Save sorrow for the souls in doubt
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.68%

Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo
    Awesome! I'm eager to see how this works for you!

My PCT last year was comprised of the old AnaBeta and Erase. I imagine the newer formulas will be even more effective. Exciting, because I didn't lose a single pound during PCT!

Good luck!
    That's good to hear! What were you taking?
    And I'm hoping taking this on cycle will give me a little grainier/dryer look.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.49%

Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08 View Post
    That's good to hear! What were you taking?
    And I'm hoping taking this on cycle will give me a little grainier/dryer look.
    I took Hdrol 75mg for 6 weeks. Gained 22lbs and kept em all, as I had mentioned! I had been cutting for an extended amount of time before the cycle, so my body was primed to suck up nutrients!

5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.68%

I took Hdrol 75mg for 6 weeks. Gained 22lbs and kept em all, as I had mentioned! I had been cutting for an extended amount of time before the cycle, so my body was primed to suck up nutrients!
    Nice! 22lbs in 6 weeks is impressive but even more impressive you kept it all!
    Did you still stay lean?
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.49%

Nice! 22lbs in 6 weeks is impressive but even more impressive you kept it all!
    Did you still stay lean?
    Unfortunately, I did not. I followed the "eat as much of everything as many times per day as I can eat" diet...gained a lot of fat mass. I think I calculated that 5-6lbs was fat mass.

I've ran two H-Drol cycles...the second one I used 11-oxo as well to try and stay lean. Ate a much more controlled diet, stayed close to maintenance or a slight defeciency. I kept all my gains from that cycle using the same PCT (if it works why change it, I thought to myself!). Unfortunately, that cycle yielded a couple pounds of fat gain and very little lean muscle mass gain. Terrible cycle the second time for some reason. I guess HDrol is not well used for a cut, for me at least! I am very susceptible to gaining weight.

7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.68%

Unfortunately, I did not. I followed the "eat as much of everything as many times per day as I can eat" diet...gained a lot of fat mass. I think I calculated that 5-6lbs was fat mass.

I've ran two H-Drol cycles...the second one I used 11-oxo as well to try and stay lean. Ate a much more controlled diet, stayed close to maintenance or a slight defeciency. I kept all my gains from that cycle using the same PCT (if it works why change it, I thought to myself!). Unfortunately, that cycle yielded a couple pounds of fat gain and very little lean muscle mass gain. Terrible cycle the second time for some reason. I guess HDrol is not well used for a cut, for me at least! I am very susceptible to gaining weight.
    I don't know anything about H-drol but I might look into it when I start bulking again.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.49%

I don't know anything about H-drol but I might look into it when I start bulking again.
    Personally, I wouldnt run it again. The weight that is gained isnt clean, in my experience. Also, H-Drol might be off the market in not too long. It hasnt been produced in a while, places are quickly running out of supply.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 08:36 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 03:25 PM
  3. Question about starting Erase Pro
    By Est1969 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 05:58 PM
  4. stopping erase/daa and starting anabeta
    By ponysteak in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 02:38 PM
  5. DAA - Start Erase/Titanium 2 Weeks After Starting DAA?
    By motojunkie96 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 02:26 PM