Going Prime Brotha'! with USPlabs PRIME!

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Here it is, My 1st ever log... I am going to log USPlabs Prime! and this is the 1st PRIME I am using. I have never done a log before, I will do it to my best and hope that all of you will like it. I have only read great things about this product. They say it's as great as it gets!

I have high expectations with this product!
:

The Product is highly anabolic and doesn't suppress natural *e*t*s*e*o*e production. Hopefully it will increase my strength, promote fatloss, increase lean body mass and will also increase my recovery speed.
Let's get it on then!

GAME FACE!!

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Will start taking prime regularly from tomorrow.... and surely posting it too

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Today was the 1st day I took Prime... had 3 meals before my workout... and came home about 1.5 hours ago... Took prime and day was normal as it is usually... My meals today were not good but I did all I could...

Legs:
Hacksquats: 5 sets 13+12+12+10+8 reps (including warmup)
Leg press: 4 sets 15+13+13+12 reps.
Barbell Squats: 3 sets: 8+8+9 reps.
SLDL (Dumbbell): 3 sets for 13 reps each side, each set.
Standing calves press: 5 sets for 20 reps each.

My day today was not good, had a hectic day and training was not hardcore like it usually is, and I was not willing to go to the gym today but still I went to do legs... Not a good workout but I guess everyone has their bad days...

Didn't noticed anything with prime so far (hey, it's only the 1st day I think it needs time...) but hopefully it'll kick start in 2nd or 3rd week...

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Today was the 2nd day... Felt a lil bit different in the gym... I would say motivation was better and my eating was also some what better...
Here's today's workout:
Military press: 5 sets for 15reps+12reps+10reps+(3+3)rest pause reps+9 reps. with increasing weight
Upright rows (wg): 2 sets 12+9 reps with increasing weight. (cg) 2 sets for 8+9 reps.
Front dumbbell raises: 3 sets 26+24+22. Alt reps.
Side dumbbell laterals: 3 sets 15+12+12 reps.

dumbbell shrugs:30+30+30 reps.

Abs crunches: 30+30+20+20 reps.

Workout was also better than the last one... Intensity was up today.

Another thing I noticed is anger (well I am naturally an angry person, but donno is supplement affecting it or not, let me see for about a week then I will be able to say for sure.)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Edit out your link to bb.com's store as that is not allowed. Nutraplanet only.

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
No gym today... But I was so fired up that my body was not settling on an off day today... so I did some HIIT for about 20-25 mins at home... Supplement is doing something to my training motivation.

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Bench press: about 9 sets. Started with 40kg went upto 65kg. again started with 40 and went upto 65. 9 sets all were 8-12 reps. every rep was perfect.
Incline dumbbell press: 2 sets 10+8 reps.
Flat dmbbell press: 3 sets for 8+10+8 reps.

Skull crushers: 3 sets for 12+10+10 reps.
Dclip one arm pushdowns: 4 sets,12 reps eachside, each set.
CG bench: 3 sets-12+10+8reps.

I usually do light weights but I keep the intensity high... and lately I have came down to these fat bars in the gym I am going to now... so it's kindda hard for me to lift my previous numbers...

This was all I did, And the workout was just perfect. High intensity and just the way I like it... Enjoyed benching after a longg time...

So far what I have noticed with prime is:
Not feeling bloated after every meal like I used to.
Motivation in the gym has really gone up... Having great workouts.
Resistance has also increased, I am just now doing set after set after set with high intensity

Hoping more from this...

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Feeling tired and not like posting right now... Will post up the workout tomorrow... It's was good but without deads...

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Back:

Warmed up with some rows, machine rows that is. light to mid weight...

Bent barbell rows: 4 sets 12+12+10+10 reps.
Pulldowns: 3 sets 12+10+10 reps. Increasing weights

gym was soo jam packed I couldn't even find a bar to put down and do deadlifts and there were so many people that there was no room for that too. So I just moved on to Biceps.

Ez bar close grip barbell curls: 1 set for 20 reps. added 5kgs then 3 sets for 12+12+10 reps.
Hammercurls: 1set for 30 reps. INcreased weight then 3 sets for 30+24+40 reps.
Incline dumbbell curls: 1set for 20 reps. Lowered the weight a lil, 3 sets for 24+22+22 reps.

Was a good workout as a whole. But without deads it was feeling like it's incomplete...
Now I've got two choices... Go to the gym today (which is a saturday) and train legs and take a break sunday (which can't be an on day cause of the closed gyms here) or take an off day today and obviously tomorrow and train legs on monday... Can't decide!

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
One week will complete on this monday since I am using prime. I am eager to post up a week's review.

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Will post up todays legs session tomorrow... Goin to sleep now... Its was epical... Got a PR

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Hacksquats: some sets for warmup only...about 4 sets but thought none of em as a working set

I have been saying from some time that I am not feeling legs like I should in my workouts... and I noticed that box squats feel more on me quads (rather people say that they are for posterior chain,) but still if I focus on going down on the box and getting up asap without using the momentum and concentrating more on quads. They feel on quads and are great...

Boxsquats: started from 30kg 1st set for 15 reps. next set 40kg for 12 reps. went all the way to 80kg all were of 12 reps. and after that made it a 100kg and did 8 reps... I didn't thought I would be making a pr (keeping in view the reps the increasing weight and the intensity of the exercise). It felt very good.

Leg presses: started with 160kg 1st set for 15 reps. went all the way to 240kg (kept on adding 40kg each set), all sets were of 15reps.

SLDL: biggest dumbbell in the gym, 3 sets eachside for 15 reps each set.

Standing calves raises: 7or6 sets for 20 reps each.

This was the whole yesterday's workout...

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'm in bro! Congrats on the PR. It's nice to see someone using KGs instead of LBs! Lol What's your plan for this ?? Bulk?? cut??

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Thankx for jumpin in bro... I was feeling lonely in here lol. Yeah I tend to use KGs. On my training log I started to use lbs but now again back to KGs on it too.

It's a bulk plan basically, aid in bulk, in endurance, in training intensity and also in keeping the BF at minimum it can be.
I'm in bro! Congrats on the PR. It's nice to see someone using KGs instead of LBs! Lol What's your plan for this ?? Bulk?? cut??

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday's workout: Shoulders

Warmep up with some light military presses. and after that did 2 working sets of them also for 10+9 reps.
Upright rows: Wide Grip: 2 sets for 12+10 reps. Close grip: 3 sets for 11+9+9 reps.
Front dumbbell raises: 6kg dumbbells for 24+22+22 alt reps.
Side dumbbell lateral raises: 5kg dumbbell for 12 reps. 6kg for 12+12+12 reps.
Shrugs: I didn't wanted to go heavy today so I just grabbed 2 20kg plates and did 3 sets for 35+43+38 reps.

Abs: 2 sets for 50 reps each of abs crunches...

Whole workout was with high intensity. I was awesomely pumped. I think I won't be going to the gym today to train cause of a family matter...

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
So It's been 1 week since I am on prime, and here's my one week review about the product:

What I have noticed till now is that my appetite got a bit better... I am handeling foods a lil better than before, which means I am now also eating a lil more. My Pumps and motivation in the gym has been good lately... Pumps are good which also boost up one's motivation level for sure. And some what my mood is getting a lil better too. I used to think supps can't affect ur "MOOD" but they are. I have been a lil calmer and not too worried and sad (as I usually am, and that's very much) lately... This is about all I have noticed till now...

Hope more till I run out of it. I think it'll last about 1.5-2 more weeks.

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Today chest and Tris

Chest: 4 sets of barbell press including warmup.
Dumbbell presses: 3 sets 1st with dumbbell pair with 5 plates on each side for 10 reps. then 2 with 6plates for 8+7 reps.
barbell presses(again): 4 sets for 12+10+8+8 reps with increasing weight.
Machine presses: 11plates for 10 reps. 12 for 8, 13 for 7

Tri's: D-clip tricep pushdowns: 3 plates for 3 sets 15 reps each side.
Skullcrushers: 20kg for 12+12+12 reps.

I could have done more but this damn ****in heat is killin me! it's damn hard to train in 40 dgree celcius with to much humidity in the air! and damn it's only the start of summers. and No AC right now, ****in powerouts! It's gonna go upto 50+ d/c and I'll hate it! :X

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Thankx for jumpin in bro... I was feeling lonely in here lol. Yeah I tend to use KGs. On my training log I started to use lbs but now again back to KGs on it too.

It's a bulk plan basically, aid in bulk, in endurance, in training intensity and also in keeping the BF at minimum it can be.
Yeah when I was doing my last log it was annoying to have to convert all my numbers from KGs to LBs

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Today chest and Tris

Chest: 4 sets of barbell press including warmup.
Dumbbell presses: 3 sets 1st with dumbbell pair with 5 plates on each side for 10 reps. then 2 with 6plates for 8+7 reps.
barbell presses(again): 4 sets for 12+10+8+8 reps with increasing weight.
Machine presses: 11plates for 10 reps. 12 for 8, 13 for 7

Tri's: D-clip tricep pushdowns: 3 plates for 3 sets 15 reps each side.
Skullcrushers: 20kg for 12+12+12 reps.

I could have done more but this damn ****in heat is killin me! it's damn hard to train in 40 dgree celcius with to much humidity in the air! and damn it's only the start of summers. and No AC right now, ****in powerouts! It's gonna go upto 50+ d/c and I'll hate it! :X
Man I feel you with the heat. During summer here it's up around 41 - 42 degrees Celsius and trying to workout in that heat is focked! Can you post up what weights your pushing?? That way I can see if you've gone up in weights :)

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Man I feel you with the heat. During summer here it's up around 41 - 42 degrees Celsius and trying to workout in that heat is focked! Can you post up what weights your pushing?? That way I can see if you've gone up in weights :)
yeah man... Heat is a pain in the ass! Mostbof the ppl from USA who dont have to deal with too much of that... Yeah man ok. I'll startbposting my numbers also from next workout. But my numbers are low. Like bench is 60-65kg on these fat bars and squat like 70-80kg but still i keep the intensity high and rarrly stop furing a set, and use slow/controlled -ve movements. I'll post up todays workout with numbers

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
yeah man... Heat is a pain in the ass! Mostbof the ppl from USA who dont have to deal with too much of that... Yeah man ok. I'll startbposting my numbers also from next workout. But my numbers are low. Like bench is 60-65kg on these fat bars and squat like 70-80kg but still i keep the intensity high and rarrly stop furing a set, and use slow/controlled -ve movements. I'll post up todays workout with numbers
Where abouts are you located?? Well it's not all about lifting heavy it's about intensity and what works for you. Different things work for everyone :)

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Where abouts are you located?? Well it's not all about lifting heavy it's about intensity and what works for you. Different things work for everyone :)
i am from Pakistan bro... Now don't u run away from me cause I am Pakistani lol :p Yeah u r right its about going hard, the intensity, and what works for a person. What i do is workin for me.

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't post yesterday...

Well here's the news... Woke up yesterday went to the bath and **** I was dehydrated... Am still dehydrated today now... damn this ****... didn't even trained yesterday... Now if I got good Will go to train today if not then home sweet home... I damn hate taking off days!!

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Finally finally finallyyy i m a bit better now. Still this belly pain sometimes. But i think i can go and train now... Gotta back and bi's on today

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Warmed up with some machine rows as usual, low-mid weight for 5 sets for about a total of 90 reps I think.

Barbell rows: 40kg for 12 reps. 45kg for 12 reps. 55kg for 9 reps. (these ****in fatbars are hard to lift) and besides these fat bars I was not feeling like I should in the gym today...
Pulldowns: 9plates for 12 reps. 10plates for 12 reps. 12 plates for 10 reps. 12plates for 8 reps. (the gym owner told me that the plate on the machines is about 5kg each.)
Deads: 70kg for 10 reps. 85kg for 8 reps. 95kg for 8 reps. (didn't do deads the last time I did backs so it was kindda hard I had to do rest pause reps.)

Barbell Curls: just for a starter... 10kg on the bar for 12+12 reps. 15kg for 12+12. 10kg for 12 again.
Hammer curls: 6kg dumbbell pair for 24 reps. 8-9kg pair for 30+34 reps. (alt. reps)
Incline Dumbbell Curls: 6kg dumbbell pair for 24+22+22 reps.
To be honest I am not sure about the weights of the dumbbells cause there is not a weight machine there in the gym it's just my thought about the weight... (I think I'll ask the owner about the dumbbell this time.)

This was it for today.... I need my arms to get big fast!! This ****in belly pain is still here a bit..

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Hack squats: without weights for 10 reps. 20kg for 10. 40kg for 12. 50kg for 10.
Legpress: 120kg for 20 reps. 160kg for 20 reps. 200kg for 18 reps. 240kg for 15 reps. 280kg for 10 reps (PR). all sets were with >45secs rest period. close-high stance. Yeah buddy! PR!
Squats: 25kg for 8 reps. 50kg for 8 reps. 70kg for 8reps (this was box squat). 60kg for 8 reps. again... Damn I hate squats... Y the hell squats are getting difficult for me?

SLDL: 5plates each side dumbbell pair for 12 reps. 6plates dumbbell pair for 15+12+12 reps.

Standing calves raises: 4 sets for 25 reps. each.
Crunches: 50+35+25 reps. Crunches I did along with calves. 1 set calves 1 set crunches...

I need something for squats... Well I think it has got something to do with my mindset... I am progressing, but not on squats.... Donno y.

It's been about 2 weeks now... will post up a 2nd week reply on monday... supp is great. Makin PRs and Libido... it's just awesome. Will post a through review on monday.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Congrats on the PR! For your squats try doing the movement real slow for an increases time under tension. I always eat more on leg days too. Bigger muscles require more food to grow.

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the PR! For your squats try doing the movement real slow for an increases time under tension. I always eat more on leg days too. Bigger muscles require more food to grow.

Ok man! I'll try that too, I'll also do squats 1st now.... I'll see how it goes.... Yeah I do need to eat more and eat healthy... My diet is not good these days cause of financial probs and university timings... I am going to diet a bit strict now, it's better than eatting bad foods..

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
I reversed my workout today... Did the last exercise 1st and the 1st one last...

Warmups were with shoulder press machine and some dumbbell presses.

Side dumbbell lateral raises: 5kg dumbbells for 12 reps. 7kgdumbbells for 12+12 reps.
Front dumbbell raises: 5kg dumbbells for 24 reps. 7kg for 24+22 reps. (alt reps.)
Upright rows: WG: 20kg for 12 reps. 15kg for 12 reps. CG: 20kg for 8 reps. 15kg for 12 reps.

Dumbbell presses: 8kg dumbbells for 12 reps. 12kg dumbbells for 12+12 reps. (I am from now on going to do dumbbell presses rather than military presses.)

Shrugs: 20kg plates for 35+35+30 reps.

Although I could do more weight, this weight felt easy now, I thought to keep this week a lil light and add in some weight the next week... I am growing I can tell!

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
2nd week Prime Review

My aggression has gone up... I am getting more intense...

Pumps are just Great! No doubt on that, Pumps are something that make a bodybuilder keep on going.

Appetite has also gone up. even after eating I am feeling hungry... which is good and necessary to grow.

I am setting new PR's, as I have said in earlier posts I am making PR's. and the weight which I used to do 8-10 reps with, now I can easily do 10-16 reps...

One thing more I have notices is increased Libido, I don't know it's because of this supp or I am just getting it naturally lol. Eighter way, it's just great... I got about a 3-4 days dose remaining now.... Lets see what more I see....

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Chest:
Started with machine presses today and ended with bench press as I said I would reverse my workout now.

Machine press: 8plates for 15 reps. 10plates for 14 reps. 11plates for 12 reps. 12 plates for 10 reps. 13 plates for 9 reps.
Incline dumbbell press: 4plates eachside dumbbells for 12+12 reps. 5plates for 10 reps. 6plates for 8 reps.
Barbell press: 40kg for 12 reps. 50kg for 12 reps. 55kg for 8 reps. 40kg for 12 reps. 50kg for 9 reps. 60kg for 8reps with help. DAMN doing bench after some intense exercises is pretty hard!

Tri's:
Also flipped it.. I think.. I did d clip pulldown before skull crushers today

D clip pulldowns: 3plates for 20+20+15 reps. 4plates for 15 reps. (each set was for each side one after another.)
Skull Crushers:20kg for 10 reps. 20kg for 12 reps. 25kg for 10 reps. 20kg for 11 reps.

This was all I did today!

Increased energy, which is allowing me to increase up my sets should be noticed!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Have you ever tried reverse pyramid training?? It's when you start at your heaviest weight for a predetermined amount of reps and each set you decrease the weight to stay in your rep range. I always train this way because it focking kills me!

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
ive heard of it but not tried it. Its looks badass by the way its described... I might just do it today than. What do u say? Now don't say changing too much is bad :p

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Back and Bi's today

Warmed up with rows.

Deadlifts: 70kg for 12 reps. 90kg for 8 reps. 100kg for 10 reps. 105kg for 8 reps. Moving the weights baby! Hopefully I will try to start from 90kg and go above in the next back workout.
Pulldowns: 10plates for 12 reps. 11 plates for 10 reps. 12 plates for 8 reps.
Barbell rows: 30kg for 15 reps. 40kg for 12 reps. 50kg for 12 reps.

Incline dumbbell curls: 6kg dumbbell for 26+24 reps. 8kg dumbbell for 22 reps.
Dumbbell curls: 8kg dumbbell pair for 30+24 reps.
Hammer curls: 8kg dumbbell for 24 reps. 6kg for 24.
Barbell curls: 10kg for 15 reps. 15kg for 15+12 reps.
After that did 2 sets of wrist curls with the same weight. I did more than I usually do for bi's today, I think I need to put in extra work on my arms so I will be doing the same onwards

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
ALRIGHT! PRIME IS FINISHED! It was great using this! I will Post up the final review tomorrow!

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
uSp labs PRIME review

I stared with a bottle of prime which my uncle gave to me, its been 21 days now , this is the final reviewbso i am gonna sum all of it up here.

Performance: performance in the gym was great, althou 1st week felt no big change but 2nd week n last few days were worth it. I was able to go beyond my reguar weight and reps range. Performance n endurance were good. 7.5/10

Appetite: it was great, my appetite was gone up and i was able to eat more, also felt less bloated. Could handel cheats easy also. Still after the bottles finish i still had cheats yesterday and today and were handled easy 8.5/10

Energy: energy was also up (same as performance) 7.5/10

Recomendation: it is gonna depend on the user i guess... But as far as i saw it, its beneficial for muscle gain, energy/performance as well as fat loss. Its also gonna increase the libido. 8/10

Total score: 8/10.

Athou the first week will b slow but one should b patient. The products good n its worth it too.