SKEPTICAL OF HEMAVOL

scw538

scw538

Awards
I was a little skeptical so I bought the sample pack.

I admit I was wrong.
This product is awesome ! crazy pumps! I swear I saw muscles in my arm that I never seen swell up. Used next time on shoulders and was equally impressive. Ordered me a tub yesterday. I just ran 1 scoop with my stim. I'm hooked 10/10.

Side note: vaughn you were right do not try and compare hemavol to regular n.o. products. They should not be mentioned in the same breath.

Summary: If you are thinking about this product. Stop thinking just buy it. You want be let down.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
awesome review, really glad to hear you liked Hemavol, definitely one of my favorite products in general :)

if you can ever afford to do it, try 1.5 to 2 scoops, the pumps are just not fair, and it blows any other n.o. product out of the water at that dose

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome review man.. thanks for posting up as this will really help many people out. Glad you liked and you found a winner!

Mike

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another believer!!! Lol welcome to the world of muscle fullness!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:D

Aint nothin sweeter than "you were right"

Lol JK, glad u enjoyed it. Goes awesome with Max Intense :)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another use for Hemavol might be to pump up before going out to the beach. ; )

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Another use for Hemavol might be to pump up before going out to the beach. ; )

push ups at the beach parking lot FTW!!!!

ahahah glad we won you over....even with all these amazing feedback, we still have skeptical hippos :/ :D

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
push ups at the beach parking lot FTW!!!!

ahahah glad we won you over....even with all these amazing feedback, we still have skeptical hippos :/ :D
You know what I mean. Looking swole for the ladies !

I haven't tried it yet since I am doing a solo log right now, but I have no doubts. I love Agmatine and the ingredient profile on this is great ! I have it in my cabinet ready to go in 3 weeks.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All the reviews look great and people I respect on this board are taking this. Can't wait to try.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
All the reviews look great and people I respect on this board are taking this. Can't wait to try.

dont get us wrong we do have people that arent responding to it... but once they tell us they are struggling and explain how they are using it, then try to help by tweaking things a bit (amt of water...timing of dose...empty stomach) to make it work for them

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dont get us wrong we do have people that arent responding to it... but once they tell us they are struggling and explain how they are using it, then try to help by tweaking things a bit (amt of water...timing of dose...empty stomach) to make it work for them
Cool, it looks like I will have plenty of support when I do my run. Thank you !

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I don't think I was responding well to it. I tried empty stomach 12oz of water 1 scoop.
May up the water to 20oz & see if that helps.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I don't think I was responding well to it. I tried empty stomach 12oz of water 1 scoop.
May up the water to 20oz & see if that helps.
20z may be more beneficial. It is the GMS that will add to the water being drawn in and pump produced

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
How much agmantine is in intense? I know it's proprietary blend but any subtle hints ???

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Also I down my hemavol with 8 oz of water and I'll down another 32 oz's during my hour lifting. I think the water is a major factor if your not responding.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Water, yeah thats what Ive been hearing.
Rob are you doing 1 or 2 scoops? I heard more than 1 scoop was overkill. Either way I will try 1 scoop in my pre workout which is Shock Therapy at about 12oz of water and then during lifting ill try and get more down, but damn thats a lot of water in a short period of time.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me 1 scoop and 1.5 scoops is a huge huge difference I know it seems weird but personally it's a 100% difference

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
One scoop + one scoop of Glycergrow is pretty intense. Maybe even another couple grams of Citrulline Malate. I do this with some beta alanine and aminos and I'm set.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I do one scoop with a scoop of body octane. It's some sick pumps. It may seem like a lot of water but I'm killing it in the gym and sweat is pouring.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
For me 1 scoop and 1.5 scoops is a huge huge difference I know it seems weird but personally it's a 100% difference
Well you might as well do 2 scoops :lol:

I'm going to try 1 scoop of this with my shock therapy and 20oz + of water and see what happens....

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I do one scoop with a scoop of body octane. It's some sick pumps. It may seem like a lot of water but I'm killing it in the gym and sweat is pouring.
Looks like somebody is a fan of a certain website's deal of the day!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hajiroku

Hajiroku

Awards
  • Established
I drink one scoop as soon as I wake up and one scoop as my pre-workout. I love this stuff.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have not seen those sites in a while.
There's one that pretty much every day has a special on Hemavol + Intense or Hemavol + Body Octane.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
There's one that pretty much every day has a special on Hemavol + Intense or Hemavol + Body Octane.
Yeah I jumped on those deals a few times. Hemavol is awesome but it's expensive so I need to try and balance what I can. I wish nutra took paypal I can hide that from the wife but I understand why they stoped using it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah I jumped on those deals a few times. Hemavol is awesome but it's expensive so I need to try and balance what I can. I wish nutra took paypal I can hide that from the wife but I understand why they stoped using it.
Wonder why they stopped paypal...
Yeah Hemavol is expensive. I don't know I'm going to give it a shot tonight and/tomorrow. If it doesn't work for me I'm throwing it up for sale.

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
I'm still perfecting how to take mine. I find if I take it 30 min before gym the pumps will start to kick in say 15-20 min in to my workout and last for good hour. Also if I recently ate I don't even bother taking it .. doesn't really work for me. Just thought I would give u some feed back. Can't wait to get the opportunity to stack with another stim based pre besides just coffee.

BTW way tips on maintaining the pump or muscle fullness throughout the week?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Wonder why they stopped paypal...
Yeah Hemavol is expensive. I don't know I'm going to give it a shot tonight and/tomorrow. If it doesn't work for me I'm throwing it up for sale.
People can dispute charges to easy. I'm thinking that's the reason.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm still perfecting how to take mine. I find if I take it 30 min before gym the pumps will start to kick in say 15-20 min in to my workout and last for good hour. Also if I recently ate I don't even bother taking it .. doesn't really work for me. Just thought I would give u some feed back. Can't wait to get the opportunity to stack with another stim based pre besides just coffee.

BTW way tips on maintaining the pump or muscle fullness throughout the week?
You'll never keep those gym pumps for to long after you finish your workout. Try Taking an extra 1-2 grams of agmatine before your largest carb meal. That will help with muscle fullness