Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i've used 4 of the 5 samples so far, and here is what i think....dexaprine IS the strongest stim available otc at this time. the only stim that was better was banned, lol.

the sample batches seemed stale and a little less effective than when i used dexaprine in the past, the reason i say this is because i wanted to use 1 and a half and when i tried to break it apart it was kinda gooyey instead of crisp like before...no matter, i digress, dexaprine is the king of stims at this time, imo. big thanks to stakedcop and i-force, another great i-force product!!!!

Reactions: ax1
Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i got the gooeyness as well, just figured thats how they were since i never used dexaprine before

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
solid review, and thanks for the feedback and complements to the product OP :) . I'll be sure to let Vaughn know about what the deal with the sample packs was though, sort of weird that they were gooey.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Awesome!!! just to the point... I guess you didnt chew them up like I usually do :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome!!! just to the point... I guess you didnt chew them up like I usually do :D
dude...i hope you are kidding about chewing them, lol.

sincerely, if anyone knows a stronger otc stim pm me...please. dexaprine hits pretty hard and lasts longer than most stims i have tried!!! when i take 2 i get a nice buzz.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
solid review, and thanks for the feedback and complements to the product OP :) . I'll be sure to let Vaughn know about what the deal with the sample packs was though, sort of weird that they were gooey.
after thinking about it, it was probably because they were so hot off the assembly line that made them seem gooey...if they were old and stale they would have had the opposite effect, at least in my opinion.