dexaprine mini review - AnabolicMinds.com

dexaprine mini review

1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

dexaprine mini review

i've used 4 of the 5 samples so far, and here is what i think....dexaprine IS the strongest stim available otc at this time. the only stim that was better was banned, lol.

the sample batches seemed stale and a little less effective than when i used dexaprine in the past, the reason i say this is because i wanted to use 1 and a half and when i tried to break it apart it was kinda gooyey instead of crisp like before...no matter, i digress, dexaprine is the king of stims at this time, imo. big thanks to stakedcop and i-force, another great i-force product!!!!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i got the gooeyness as well, just figured thats how they were since i never used dexaprine before
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I like the tablets because they are soft like that.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

solid review, and thanks for the feedback and complements to the product OP . I'll be sure to let Vaughn know about what the deal with the sample packs was though, sort of weird that they were gooey.
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome!!! just to the point... I guess you didnt chew them up like I usually do
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    Awesome!!! just to the point... I guess you didnt chew them up like I usually do
    dude...i hope you are kidding about chewing them, lol.

sincerely, if anyone knows a stronger otc stim pm me...please. dexaprine hits pretty hard and lasts longer than most stims i have tried!!! when i take 2 i get a nice buzz.
  7. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    solid review, and thanks for the feedback and complements to the product OP . I'll be sure to let Vaughn know about what the deal with the sample packs was though, sort of weird that they were gooey.
    after thinking about it, it was probably because they were so hot off the assembly line that made them seem gooey...if they were old and stale they would have had the opposite effect, at least in my opinion.

Similar Forum Threads

1. DJBeanPole's Mini Dexaprine Review
    By DJBeanPole in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-29-2012, 08:18 AM
  2. Mini dexaprine log
    By chedapalooza in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-29-2012, 07:57 AM
  3. Controlled Labs Samples Review (mini review)
    By SouthernCharm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 10:12 PM
  4. purple wraath v3 mini mini mini review
    By dlew308 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 01:17 PM