AI Samples review

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
About a week ago I received the AI sample pack. I just wanted to do a quick review of the products.

Maniac: It is definitely a two scoop product for me and I weigh 185lbs. So some of you bigger fellers prolly want to do that to. Plus, I consume entirely too much caffeine, so maybe 1 would work if I didn't. I liked the taste. At first it sort of reminded me of an N.O. Xplode sample I tried one time with the baking soda action. I really enjoyed the taste and tbh, I had been looking for something to alternate with White Flood from month to month. I really liked this. I had good energy, not jittery. My strength felt good, stamina was good. Pumps are what you make of them as far as I am concerned. Maniac mixed really well.

RecoverPro: Again the flavor is really good. Especially considering BCAA's are nasty. It mixed pretty decent in it's own right, although not as thoroughly as the Maniac. That is a given though. As far as recovery, I can't say much. It was two sample packs and I didn't expect to feel any difference. I will say that if I had to pick a BCAA product, this would be it. 1 scoop pre and 1.5 scoops post. I like the fact that it was leucine heavy.

3z: Relaxed me like I expected. I took it on a night where I only got 5.5 hours of sleep and the following morning we were taking our boys to the zoo and I felt great all day. So I definitely give it a lot of respect for that because I can be a crabby bastard every now and again when I don't get enough sleep.

HGH Pro: Another sample that I can not say how much it would help, but it KNOCKED ME OUT. Like you need to commit about 7 to 8 hours of sleep to it because if you don't, it is hard to wake up from. I was out. I am kind of a heavy sleeper, but this was a whole nother world of sleep. I say it is hard to wake up from because I got about 5 hours of sleep (note to selp: tell BF3 to stop stealing my sleep!). A whole night of sleep and I would have felt outstanding. I would definitely try this product for a month and see what benefits I could get from it.

Motivate: I liked Motivate the least. I felt kind of like I crashed 3 hours after taking them (I took all four). For me, there are products that just work better.

Perform: The wife loved it and I loved it and I will leave it at that haha. I felt fuller and had even better ejaculate volume, which I didn't think I could do.

I would definitely by most of the products in the sample package. I don't even have any supplements right now so I know definitely what they can do for me. Thanks for checking this out.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
About a week ago I received the AI sample pack. I just wanted to do a quick review of the products.

Maniac: It is definitely a two scoop product for me and I weigh 185lbs. So some of you bigger fellers prolly want to do that to. Plus, I consume entirely too much caffeine, so maybe 1 would work if I didn't. I liked the taste. At first it sort of reminded me of an N.O. Xplode sample I tried one time with the baking soda action. I really enjoyed the taste and tbh, I had been looking for something to alternate with White Flood from month to month. I really liked this. I had good energy, not jittery. My strength felt good, stamina was good. Pumps are what you make of them as far as I am concerned. Maniac mixed really well.

RecoverPro: Again the flavor is really good. Especially considering BCAA's are nasty. It mixed pretty decent in it's own right, although not as thoroughly as the Maniac. That is a given though. As far as recovery, I can't say much. It was two sample packs and I didn't expect to feel any difference. I will say that if I had to pick a BCAA product, this would be it. 1 scoop pre and 1.5 scoops post. I like the fact that it was leucine heavy.

3z: Relaxed me like I expected. I took it on a night where I only got 5.5 hours of sleep and the following morning we were taking our boys to the zoo and I felt great all day. So I definitely give it a lot of respect for that because I can be a crabby bastard every now and again when I don't get enough sleep.

HGH Pro: Another sample that I can not say how much it would help, but it KNOCKED ME OUT. Like you need to commit about 7 to 8 hours of sleep to it because if you don't, it is hard to wake up from. I was out. I am kind of a heavy sleeper, but this was a whole nother world of sleep. I say it is hard to wake up from because I got about 5 hours of sleep (note to selp: tell BF3 to stop stealing my sleep!). A whole night of sleep and I would have felt outstanding. I would definitely try this product for a month and see what benefits I could get from it.

Motivate: I liked Motivate the least. I felt kind of like I crashed 3 hours after taking them (I took all four). For me, there are products that just work better.

Perform: The wife loved it and I loved it and I will leave it at that haha. I felt fuller and had even better ejaculate volume, which I didn't think I could do.

I would definitely by most of the products in the sample package. I don't even have any supplements right now so I know definitely what they can do for me. Thanks for checking this out.
Thanks for the review man! On the Motivate I like to take 2 caps + 1 scoop Maniac. Makes for a smooth but higher energy levels.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
perform works much better over time, if you liked the sample pack try running a bottle, lol. stack it with testopro and watch out!!!!!