Jay's Prime and Compound20 Log(Sponsored)

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    nice work man...

Good job on the log.

Check my form. I posted this on my thread too but I wanna make sure you see it lol.
    Seemed good enough to me, a lot of people I see try to do them end up pushing with their toes instead of staying on their heels.

Only thing I recommend is get weightlifting shoes so you lean forward less.

2. Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    Seemed good enough to me, a lot of people I see try to do them end up pushing with their toes instead of staying on their heels.

Only thing I recommend is get weightlifting shoes so you lean forward less.

Yea I think I need them shoes....
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

3. How much was on the bar?

4. Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    This was the last day of Compound 20 and I have one day left in my prime bottle.

Final Review:

My favorite thing about this stack was my vascalurity. The normal places I notice veins(Biceps/Forearms/etc) definitely increased but where it really shined is around my ribcage/lats and then around my lower abs. Strength gains were definitely there and compared to other, non-hormonal, products I have tried this would be one of my favorites.

The only cons that I could think of would be the amount of capsules you have to take and that I have been feeling DOMs since I started taking this stack. Neither of them were huge issues and I actually kind of like getting DOMs but I know a lot of people do not.
    Great stuff man! Nice work with this log, its been fun following along with you. Congratulations on your progress bro!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Phat Guy stacks AnaBeta/Prime (Sponsored)
    By Colbicide in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 10:20 PM
  2. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 03:21 AM