Jay's Prime and Compound20 Log(Sponsored)

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    nice work man...

Good job on the log.

Check my form. I posted this on my thread too but I wanna make sure you see it lol.
    Seemed good enough to me, a lot of people I see try to do them end up pushing with their toes instead of staying on their heels.

Only thing I recommend is get weightlifting shoes so you lean forward less.

2. Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    Seemed good enough to me, a lot of people I see try to do them end up pushing with their toes instead of staying on their heels.

Only thing I recommend is get weightlifting shoes so you lean forward less.

Yea I think I need them shoes....
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

3. How much was on the bar?

4. Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    This was the last day of Compound 20 and I have one day left in my prime bottle.

Final Review:

My favorite thing about this stack was my vascalurity. The normal places I notice veins(Biceps/Forearms/etc) definitely increased but where it really shined is around my ribcage/lats and then around my lower abs. Strength gains were definitely there and compared to other, non-hormonal, products I have tried this would be one of my favorites.

The only cons that I could think of would be the amount of capsules you have to take and that I have been feeling DOMs since I started taking this stack. Neither of them were huge issues and I actually kind of like getting DOMs but I know a lot of people do not.
    Great stuff man! Nice work with this log, its been fun following along with you. Congratulations on your progress bro!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Phat Guy stacks AnaBeta/Prime (Sponsored)
    By Colbicide in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 09:20 PM
  2. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 02:21 AM