Anabeta Elite + Alpha T2 Log Unsponsored

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla

thanks man. i try not to update everyday so it keeps me fresh and not burnt out. i also hate to see diets and logs. i dont wanna read all that lol some people love it though, to each his own i guess!
    True! Keep doin what ur doin bud!
    Independent

2. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    True! Keep doin what ur doin bud!
    i have a bottle of sustain alpha im debating on taking with the 2nd bottle of ABE...
    BPS Representative
    •   

3. I trained shoulders and legs yesterday. strength on squats is up. i have bad shoulders so i just focus in form and not weight so hard to judge there. I swam and ran 2 miles on tuesday. Today I will jump rope for 20 min or so. I will weigh in tomorrow as tomorrow is my last day on the first bottle of Anabeta. I will see if i can get measured as well. I know for a fact im leaner and stronger. going to do back and triceps
    BPS Representative

4. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    I trained shoulders and legs yesterday. strength on squats is up. i have bad shoulders so i just focus in form and not weight so hard to judge there. I swam and ran 2 miles on tuesday. Today I will jump rope for 20 min or so. I will weigh in tomorrow as tomorrow is my last day on the first bottle of Anabeta. I will see if i can get measured as well. I know for a fact im leaner and stronger. going to do back and triceps
    Nice work keep it up. I finally started reading up on DC training after taking a look back at my progress as far as strength and size go (very minimal) so I'm going to keep reading (maybe look for a DVD) to make sure I understand it fully and then start. I'm stoked. Your logs help as I go back and look over how your workouts are structured. Thanks baller
    Independent

5. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Nice work keep it up. I finally started reading up on DC training after taking a look back at my progress as far as strength and size go (very minimal) so I'm going to keep reading (maybe look for a DVD) to make sure I understand it fully and then start. I'm stoked. Your logs help as I go back and look over how your workouts are structured. Thanks baller
    np man. any questions just PM me. ive only done the full blown DC training twice. i mainly do it for 4 - 8 weeks at a time to break plateaus. i just cant do 5x5 anymore because of joint issues with elbows, wrists, and knees. id rather keep it safe.

and I WILL weigh in friday. i keep on forgetting to but i set myself a reminder on my gym bag!!
    BPS Representative
    •   

6. Final Review PART ONE

Ill be doing the final review in two parts because i only have time to do half of it right now. just got back from the gym and did chest with biceps. Todays pump was the biggest its ever been on this stack. I am finished with my 4 weeks and I am starting a new bottle of ABE. I will update my progress as well on that. I lost a total of 5 pounds but strength is up and i look bigger. Today I weighed in at 185. The areas I have most seen get more cut are my arms, traps, and shoulders. just the past few days ive started to see my lower abdominal region become more vascular. yes, vascular! I will do a review of each category sometime tonight and more detailed as to what i felt while working out each body part, feelings throughout the day, future suggestions/thoughts...etc
    BPS Representative

7. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Final Review PART ONE

Ill be doing the final review in two parts because i only have time to do half of it right now. just got back from the gym and did chest with biceps. Todays pump was the biggest its ever been on this stack. I am finished with my 4 weeks and I am starting a new bottle of ABE. I will update my progress as well on that. I lost a total of 5 pounds but strength is up and i look bigger. Today I weighed in at 185. The areas I have most seen get more cut are my arms, traps, and shoulders. just the past few days ive started to see my lower abdominal region become more vascular. yes, vascular! I will do a review of each category sometime tonight and more detailed as to what i felt while working out each body part, feelings throughout the day, future suggestions/thoughts...etc
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

8. still taking anabeta elite and 2 caps of AT2 in the morning. im going to weigh in tomorrow and see where we stand. this is like an ultimate recomp stack IMO. very simple, but effective. losing body fat slowly (i still eat carbs to maintain size)
    BPS Representative

9. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    still taking anabeta elite and 2 caps of AT2 in the morning. im going to weigh in tomorrow and see where we stand. this is like an ultimate recomp stack IMO. very simple, but effective. losing body fat slowly (i still eat carbs to maintain size)
    Sweet bro sounds awesome glad you're enjoying it keep killing it bro.
    Independent

10. a few thoughts on ABE: doesnt have the same positive bulking qualities as OG anabeta. not that much of a hunger increase, tends to lean me out a little bit, no pump during the day unless I am working out.....then my pumps are insane. with OG anabeta, i would take a dose and feel "filled out" throughout the day,
    BPS Representative

11. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    a few thoughts on ABE: doesnt have the same positive bulking qualities as OG anabeta. not that much of a hunger increase, tends to lean me out a little bit, no pump during the day unless I am working out.....then my pumps are insane. with OG anabeta, i would take a dose and feel "filled out" throughout the day,
    You know just finishing a bottle of ABE also and haven't noticed near the same hunger increase, I also haven't noticed the full feeling either as I did on AB. Although I'm on a cut right now and my carbs are pretty low, so I was strictly using ABE to retain whatever muscle/strength I could, which has worked because I have increased almost all my pressing lifts either by a few lbs or a couple more reps. The leaning out for me is the same as OG AB so I assume I'll go with original AB next time at almost half the cost.
    Independent

12. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    You know just finishing a bottle of ABE also and haven't noticed near the same hunger increase, I also haven't noticed the full feeling either as I did on AB. Although I'm on a cut right now and my carbs are pretty low, so I was strictly using ABE to retain whatever muscle/strength I could, which has worked because I have increased almost all my pressing lifts either by a few lbs or a couple more reps. The leaning out for me is the same as OG AB so I assume I'll go with original AB next time at almost half the cost.

i think ABE has its place, dont get me wrong. but for me personally, ill be using OG anabeta unless im doing a hardcore cut
    BPS Representative

13. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    a few thoughts on ABE: doesnt have the same positive bulking qualities as OG anabeta. not that much of a hunger increase, tends to lean me out a little bit, no pump during the day unless I am working out.....then my pumps are insane. with OG anabeta, i would take a dose and feel "filled out" throughout the day,
    Interesting. Thanks for the comparisons, Phil

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

14. added 1 pound since last update but look leaner. getting stronger!!! today i did chest and after 4 sets of incline BB, i went to flat DB and still was able to hit 100 x 6....the last time i did DB flat, i did that as my first chest workout and did 105 x 5 so thats a def strength increase. okay the past week i have been running a little experiment.... i havent been eating as much to say the least. lemme tell you about myself a bit more so you understand. I can eat 4k cals and still no budge on the scale. i stay lean throughout the year. i just dont put on fat. i honestly think i only gain mostly muscle lol (joking). i just can never get fat and i want to (to an extent) during a bulk. i get so strong when i have some fat on me and that alone will pay off when i cut.

back to the point now that you have an idea of where im coming from.... I havent been eating nearly as much and the scale is staying pretty stable. i have no clue why. i eat 2k cals and i stay the same. i eat 4k cals and stay the same . what gives?!
    BPS Representative

15. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    back to the point now that you have an idea of where im coming from.... I havent been eating nearly as much and the scale is staying pretty stable. i have no clue why. i eat 2k cals and i stay the same. i eat 4k cals and stay the same . what gives?!
    It could be that you unconsciously adjust your caloric intake re your new Maintenance every time your body makes changes, Phil. That, or you "naturally" eat for your training during each phase. Supplements used during each phase could also have some effect.

~Rosie~

16. i understand, its just weird that the past week or so ive still been doing cardio and havent eaten as much and the scale hasnt budged but i am leaner. im still eating the same stuff but not as much volume of food
    BPS Representative

17. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i understand, its just weird that the past week or so ive still been doing cardio and havent eaten as much and the scale hasnt budged but i am leaner. im still eating the same stuff but not as much volume of food
    Sounds like you're recomping then, Phil.

~Rosie~

18. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee

~Rosie~
    I wish I had that problem bud enjoy it I used to be similar till I turned 28-29.
    Independent

19. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post

~Rosie~
    i dont wanna recomp 24/7 though!

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    I wish I had that problem bud enjoy it I used to be similar till I turned 28-29.
    i hate it. i hate eating! i wish i could eat 3x a day plus a shake and be able to put on weight.
    BPS Representative

20. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i dont wanna recomp 24/7 though!
    I understand. Maybe you need to start eating MORE then. Or watching what you are doing a little more closely.

~Rosie~

21. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    I understand. Maybe you need to start eating MORE then. Or watching what you are doing a little more closely.

~Rosie~
    in nursing school i cant eat during clincal and cant eat in class so it would be hard for me to eat over 4500 cals. i can try though!
    BPS Representative

22. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    in nursing school i cant eat during clincal and cant eat in class so it would be hard for me to eat over 4500 cals. i can try though!
    You can always TRY. And eat more OUTSIDE of class (i.e. have bigger meals when you DO eat - it's not that hard to eat ~4,000 calories in a single meal). If you TRULY want it, you WILL find a way, Phil!

~Rosie~

23. i have a huge appetite throughout the day but a small stomach. can only eat so much at once. gotta stretch it!
    BPS Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabeta Elite+Erase pro+Alpha t2 stack?
    By pg1369 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-18-2012, 11:06 AM
  2. AnaBeta Elite
    By Natestreo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 09:59 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 07:04 PM
  4. Anabeta Elite and Alpha T2
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23