Anabeta Elite + Alpha T2 Log Unsponsored

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats up guys. back at it again. this may seem like an odd stack to most, so let me explain myself a bit before you criticize me :D

Im currently 190 sitting around 9% body fat. After my stack of IGF 2 + Erase Pro + Anabeta + DAA a few weeks ago, i started to do a dirty bulk for a few weeks to get some muscle before i do my official summer cut. I have a fast metabolism so my amount of cardio and my diet will not be the same as somebody who is 16% and needing to cut. I cut very easily so for my diet, i will keep it pretty clean, high protein with some carbs, mainly eliminating all sugar (except fruit). Sugar really gets me. If i eat alot, it goes straight to my stomach. Im mainly focused on my stomach for this "cut", but i know you cant spot lose fat. I still have a 6 pack, but some fat is still my abs. My idea for this stack is this: eat like im in a clean bulk but do cardio to aid with fat loss. I want to lose fat and maintain my muscle mass. i would love to gain more muscle mass, but that would be very hard.

Training: on compound lifts i go 3 - 6 reps. on my second movement, i go 8 - 12, everything else i go 12 - 15 with some supersets/drop sets. I am considering doing DC style on my compound lifts but we will see.

Day 1 - chest/biceps

Day 2 - legs/shoulders/abs

Day 3 - back/biceps

I jump rope every other day. My final exam is May 8. Once I am out of school, I will start to swim as a part of my cardio (after my workout). My next day of training is Friday. I will be doing back and biceps. I started the dosing today to get one day in my system before i lift. once school is out for the semester, i may start training 4x a week, we will see.

First thoughts: I have took 1 cap of Alpha T2 this morning at 7. I started to feel it work and wake me up around 745ish. really clean energy. No crash yet (its 12 my time). I will take another cap around 1PM. I take my anabeta with a meal that consists of carbs. The original AB thrived off of carbs when i took it so im thinking this will be the same. thanks for following!

alphat2.jpg
anabeta_elite_rendering_300dpi__1_.png

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
supplements im currently taking other than anabeta and alpha t2

MAP by PP for my aminos

Creapure by PP 5g

Lit Up for my pre workout 2 scoops on training days

Fish oil

Day 2 begins tomorrow, with first day of training

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2 Friday, April 27

Let me start by giving my day 1 review then we will get into the training that I will be doing today. As with the original anabeta, ABE also causes a dry mouth. Is this from dehydration or just causes your mouth to be dry? anyways, I noticed the energy from alpha t2 about 45min after dosing. Its a clean energy, not very strong....but enough to wake you up and keep you going. i like that alot. nothing to talk about with ABE other than the dry mouth. lets see what kind of pump I will have in the gym today. I will edit this post later on my workout routine and what i did when i get home from the gym.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bound to be an epic log and very interested in the feedback from an intelligent member. Go get it!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well crap. i posted all my lifts through my phone as i was doing them and i guess it didnt show. lemme see if i can remember

Today is Day 1 for training, Day 2 on being on the stack. Back and Triceps.

BB Row - 135 warm up x 15 185 x 8 205 x 6 225 x 8 (Lit Up finally kicked in!)

Reverse BB Bench - 135 x 15 warmup 185 x 8 205 x 8 225 x 5

Seated V Bar Row - 150 x 12 180 x 10 195 x 8

Tricep Rope Extension - three sets 12,10,8 focused on feel and extension of the rope.

Lat Pull Over (machine) - 3 sets 12,10,8. focused on getting that deep stretch then pulling down

One Hand cable reverse grip pull down - 3 sets 15,12,10

Pull Ups - Wide Grip 3 sets body weight. 12, 8, 4 my back was shot by this time so couldnt really do much.

The reason why i didnt do two main tricep lifts is because im just now healed from my left sprained wrist. I tape it to limit mobility but i didnt want to do too much. ill post my thoughts on the products tonight.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to do a mini update on my thoughts on various categories, some of which i know it can do and some of which the products claim to do

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd. Just finishing up my first run with Alpha T2. By far the best fat burner I've used to date. You're gonna love it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub'd. Just finishing up my first run with Alpha T2. By far the best fat burner I've used to date. You're gonna love it.
did it suppress your appetite at all?

My thoughts on the stack so far:

Appetite - very random. some days im hungry all day, others i am not at all. weird.

vascularity - awesome. loving it. same experience as original anabeta

endurance - i usually have a high endurance in the gym so its hard to tell

fat burn - cant tell yet except in my stomach a bit. abs are starting to pop more, but not much.

strength - feeling very strong in the gym. so far so good on that

acne is slowly increasing, not bad though. energy throughout the day is a bit higher than normal (alpha t2) but nothing too much at all. i like it. i dont really like being stimmed out. sleep is fine. again, appetite is random. thirsty throughout the day. its only been a few days so results arent in yet, but i just wanted to chime in on my thoughts through the first few days. im training tuesday thursday saturday for the next two weeks to help me have more free time to study during finals week

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
did it suppress your appetite at all?

My thoughts on the stack so far:

Appetite - very random. some days im hungry all day, others i am not at all. weird.

vascularity - awesome. loving it. same experience as original anabeta

endurance - i usually have a high endurance in the gym so its hard to tell

fat burn - cant tell yet except in my stomach a bit. abs are starting to pop more, but not much.

strength - feeling very strong in the gym. so far so good on that

acne is slowly increasing, not bad though. energy throughout the day is a bit higher than normal (alpha t2) but nothing too much at all. i like it. i dont really like being stimmed out. sleep is fine. again, appetite is random. thirsty throughout the day. its only been a few days so results arent in yet, but i just wanted to chime in on my thoughts through the first few days. im training tuesday thursday saturday for the next two weeks to help me have more free time to study during finals week
Yes definitely supresses my appetite. I carb cycle and since using AT2 I find it much easier to get through the low (<100g) carb days.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the show is just getting started bro!

5/1 Tuesday

Hit chest and biceps high volume followed by jump roping. Down two pounds on the scale! stomach looks like same to me but arms and traps are more defined.

BB Bench - ended with 275x5 did one warmup set and 4 working sets rep range 3 - 7

BB Incline - ended with 235 x 8 3 working sets

DB Incline Flys - 3 sets high rep 12 - 15 range ended with 55 x 10

DB Curl - 4 sets 8 - 12 reps. ended with 50x8

DB (Preacher?) take the dumbell against the incline bench and curl - 3 sets 8 -12 reps ended with 35 x 8

Close grip EZ Bar curl - 3 sets 12 - 15 reps ended with 70 x 12

I wanted to add one more exercise to chest but my chest and arms were shot. havent done this amount of volume in a while. been used to DC so im trying to get used to it. i wanna get down 4 more pounds or till im satisfied with my stomach then clean bulk from there. may happen in this log, may not. time will tell.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thursday 5/4

Did shoulders and legs. did front squats as my main lift. nothing to report here. will weigh in tomorrow when i do back and triceps

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
the show is just getting started bro!

5/1 Tuesday

Hit chest and biceps high volume followed by jump roping. Down two pounds on the scale! stomach looks like same to me but arms and traps are more defined.

BB Bench - ended with 275x5 did one warmup set and 4 working sets rep range 3 - 7

BB Incline - ended with 235 x 8 3 working sets

DB Incline Flys - 3 sets high rep 12 - 15 range ended with 55 x 10

DB Curl - 4 sets 8 - 12 reps. ended with 50x8

DB (Preacher?) take the dumbell against the incline bench and curl - 3 sets 8 -12 reps ended with 35 x 8

Close grip EZ Bar curl - 3 sets 12 - 15 reps ended with 70 x 12

I wanted to add one more exercise to chest but my chest and arms were shot. havent done this amount of volume in a while. been used to DC so im trying to get used to it. i wanna get down 4 more pounds or till im satisfied with my stomach then clean bulk from there. may happen in this log, may not. time will tell.
you just motivated me to start jumping rope again. Great Cardio.

How you dosing these btw?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you just motivated me to start jumping rope again. Great Cardio.

How you dosing these btw?
dude it works! so much better than running/jogging IMO. my only forms of cardio i will do is jump rope and swim. so effective (at least for me)

Dosing:

Anabeta - 4 caps/day each cap evenly spread out throughout the day with a carb meal (non training days). on training days, i take 2 caps with my pre workout meal and 2 caps with either my post workout shake or post workout meal (whichever comes first)

Alpha T2 - 1 cap upon waking and another around 1PM. i may bump it up to 2 caps in the AM. the appetite suppression is getting to me and i dont like that so i may just do 2 caps in the AM and leave it at that for the day

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
Thought I was subbed but guess not, had to go back and find this. I noticed the hit-or-miss appetite too, except I'm running DAA+AnaBeta no fat burners ( and I just finished a two month run of IGF-2). Will be following to see how this goes for ya

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5/5 Cinco de Mayo! ha

sorry for the late update on this. studying for finals (last one is tuesday) and i havent been able to log in but its fixed now. no i didnt get a temp ban! Todays post will be short. gotta get back to studying but tuesday will begin detailed review. i also start swimming this friday. wednesday i will not swim because im golfing with a buddy from nursing school and we are gonna walk 18 so i thought thats plenty of cardio for that day. havent weighed in. will do so tuesday. pulling an all nighter monday night at ihop with my girlfriend who is in class with me. gonna take the test at 830 then come home and crash, get up and train then put a detailed review on here so stay tuned! have lots to say!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5/10

I will be writing a mini review (of the product so far) sometime today/tonight. finally out of class, but i have alot to do today. As for Tuesday, I did chest/biceps and killed it.

BB Incline - 135 warmup 225 x6 235x4 245x2

DB Flat - 80x12 90x10 95x8 i can usually get 105s but since i did BB incline first my chest was shot

Hammer Strength Incline - 3 sets, 8 - 12 reps

Machine Flys - 2 sets, 15 reps slow negative with a deep stretch

EZ Bar Curl - 80 x 12 90 x 10 100x8 (close grip)

Preacher Curl - forget the #s. 3 sets 8 - 12 reps

I was really tired because I didnt get any sleep monday night because of studying for my final so I went home after this. no cardio, no ab work.

gonna hit it hard today. legs and shoulders. will update my weight (good news here) and give a mini review

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 week update/mini review

first off, ill be going longer than 4 weeks. i will be using a bottle of regular anabeta and the rest of the alpha t2 that is left. i still have alot of alpha t2 left, not sure exactly how much. lets get to the review. Down 4 pounds, and no strength lost.

Strength - hasnt decreased at all. really impressed. strength on most lifts is even increasing. good sign. what i wanted

Libido - same as always. really high

Acne - just started to see some the past few days.

Body composition - body fat is decreasing, looking harder. will comment more at the end of this post (a future stack suggestion)

Vascularity - very strong here. especially when i lift, gets crazy. like freakin rode ways in my arms

Pump - dont notice it as much as i did on regular anabeta. dont know why. maybe i just got used to it from previous bottles of OG anabeta.

Mouth dryness - this is random. usually experience it after my dosage. with OG, i experience it throughout the day

Training:

Starting Monday, i will be adding swimming to my cardio routine. Weights will be Monday, Wed, Fri (same routine), and Tues/Thurs i will be boxing, abs, and swimming. maybe jump roping in place of boxing some days.

would be interesting to see this stack along with Androhard....just sayin

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates. been at the ER past two nights. havent slept much. my friend got hurt while we were riding....anyways, LOVING THIS STACK. really strong in the gym and my arms are looking shredded. I start swimming TOMORROW! gonna swim Tues/Thurs till mid June. I figure that will give me enough time of cardio to get me really cut. Tweaked my routine today.

5/14 Monday

Chest/Biceps

Flat BB - 1 warmup set, 3 sets DC style with 225 w/ DC stretch at the end of my CHEST WORKOUT

Incline DB - 80 x 12 90 x 8 100 x 4

Cable Flys - 3 sets 12 - 15 reps deep stretch

BB Curl - 75x12 85x10 95x9

Idk what this is called, but ill explain. get on the incline bench with your stomach against the bench. let your arms hang and curl the EZ bar close grip. did 60x12 70 x 9 80 x 6

DB Hammer - 40 x 12 45 x 10 50 x 9

Weigh in tomorrow morning before cardio

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not getting alot of input in here from you guys but this thread as 41k views?!?!!??! wow, thats alot. thanks for following!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tuesday, May 15

Great cardio day. Took PP Beta Alanine and about 4g of Creapure with BCAAs before I went to the gym. I only drank a protein shake before I went because I woke up late and me and my workout partner had a set time. dosed 2 ABE before I went and took two more with my breakfast when I got home. I started out playing racquetball to get the blood flowing and get loose. After a game to 21 of that, we did ab work. did weighted crunches, hanging leg raises, and decline sit ups with an 8 pound ball on my chest. After we did abs, we hit the pool. Im so out of shape! I swam for around 6 laps then ran (in the pool) for 4 more laps. When I ran, i did high knee raises while running but going as fast as i could. its a pretty decent workout but not as hard as swimming. hit the hot tub for 15 min to relax and get my muscles loose before I went home. overall nice first day of real cardio.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
will update yesterday's workout later tonight. have church soon so dont have time now. i wanna see some comments/thoughts from you guys! 41k views but like 7 people following?! c'mon man!!!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Sorry bro not sure if I subbed or not. Following though. I'm going to have try some pool work for something different. Off the subject but did u graduate yet?!! My bro in law just did (RN) if so congrats!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry bro not sure if I subbed or not. Following though. I'm going to have try some pool work for something different. Off the subject but did u graduate yet?!! My bro in law just did (RN) if so congrats!
i wish i graduated haha not yet though. thanks for following

So lemme recap the past few days. I swam on Tuesday and played racquetball for cardio and did ab work. I AM SORE. not any particular body part, just my whole body feels tired. Because of that, i didnt do any cardio on thursday. I felt like my body was telling me to rest. I have had 12 hours of sleep the past 3 nights (thank God for summer, right?!) and that isnt normal for me. I do usually require more sleep than most, but 12 is too much. i thrive off of 10 hours/night and in school i get between 4 - 7 most nights unless i stay up studying for a test or prepping for clinical. When i swam, i did the normal stroke (breast stroke? idk what its called) for a few laps in an Olympic sized pool. took a rest and did 2 laps of the frog swimming style....as u can see idk what they are called! following that i did sprints with high knees in the pool for two laps then hit the hot tub for 10 - 15 min to relax.

Wednesday I did shoulders and legs. had a decent workout. my legs were hurting from swimming so only did front squats really light but really deep and slow on the negative with an explosion on the positive. shoulders are def starting to get lean and pop out!!! i never usually work shoulders during a bulk because i do rear delt flys with back work (on the machine) and i get front delt work with chest. I do them with a cut to make every angle pop and its working very good.

Im hitting triceps and back today then have a golf tournament tomorrow so ill get more cardio in tomorrow. thanks for following

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gonna blast chest and biceps today! i feel really refreshed so its gonna be good!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Monday, 5/21

Did chest and biceps. KILLED IT. had the biggest pump ive ever had before, no joke. loved it. did 12 sets of chest and 10 sets of biceps. started with flat BB bench and did 275x6. pretty decent for me. i tried to hit 100s on incline DB but couldnt get past 95s. my chest was shot from flat bench. my arms are getting so cut. i love it. i know for a fact i would be really shredded if i cut carbs, i just dont see the point to get that shredded since i dont compete and i want to keep size on me. i hate feeling tiny. wanna stay somewhat thick with good definition. traps and shoulders are getting defined really well. will weigh in tomorrow morning when i go swimming and do abs. really enjoying this!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Sweet bro glad to hear your loving it! Great workout bro love your logs keep it up!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet bro glad to hear your loving it! Great workout bro love your logs keep it up!
thanks man. i try not to update everyday so it keeps me fresh and not burnt out. i also hate to see diets and logs. i dont wanna read all that lol some people love it though, to each his own i guess!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
thanks man. i try not to update everyday so it keeps me fresh and not burnt out. i also hate to see diets and logs. i dont wanna read all that lol some people love it though, to each his own i guess!
True! Keep doin what ur doin bud!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I trained shoulders and legs yesterday. strength on squats is up. i have bad shoulders so i just focus in form and not weight so hard to judge there. I swam and ran 2 miles on tuesday. Today I will jump rope for 20 min or so. I will weigh in tomorrow as tomorrow is my last day on the first bottle of Anabeta. I will see if i can get measured as well. I know for a fact im leaner and stronger. going to do back and triceps

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I trained shoulders and legs yesterday. strength on squats is up. i have bad shoulders so i just focus in form and not weight so hard to judge there. I swam and ran 2 miles on tuesday. Today I will jump rope for 20 min or so. I will weigh in tomorrow as tomorrow is my last day on the first bottle of Anabeta. I will see if i can get measured as well. I know for a fact im leaner and stronger. going to do back and triceps
Nice work keep it up. I finally started reading up on DC training after taking a look back at my progress as far as strength and size go (very minimal) so I'm going to keep reading (maybe look for a DVD) to make sure I understand it fully and then start. I'm stoked. Your logs help as I go back and look over how your workouts are structured. Thanks baller

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work keep it up. I finally started reading up on DC training after taking a look back at my progress as far as strength and size go (very minimal) so I'm going to keep reading (maybe look for a DVD) to make sure I understand it fully and then start. I'm stoked. Your logs help as I go back and look over how your workouts are structured. Thanks baller
np man. any questions just PM me. ive only done the full blown DC training twice. i mainly do it for 4 - 8 weeks at a time to break plateaus. i just cant do 5x5 anymore because of joint issues with elbows, wrists, and knees. id rather keep it safe.

and I WILL weigh in friday. i keep on forgetting to but i set myself a reminder on my gym bag!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final Review PART ONE

Ill be doing the final review in two parts because i only have time to do half of it right now. just got back from the gym and did chest with biceps. Todays pump was the biggest its ever been on this stack. I am finished with my 4 weeks and I am starting a new bottle of ABE. I will update my progress as well on that. I lost a total of 5 pounds but strength is up and i look bigger. Today I weighed in at 185. The areas I have most seen get more cut are my arms, traps, and shoulders. just the past few days ive started to see my lower abdominal region become more vascular. yes, vascular! I will do a review of each category sometime tonight and more detailed as to what i felt while working out each body part, feelings throughout the day, future suggestions/thoughts...etc

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final Review PART ONE

Ill be doing the final review in two parts because i only have time to do half of it right now. just got back from the gym and did chest with biceps. Todays pump was the biggest its ever been on this stack. I am finished with my 4 weeks and I am starting a new bottle of ABE. I will update my progress as well on that. I lost a total of 5 pounds but strength is up and i look bigger. Today I weighed in at 185. The areas I have most seen get more cut are my arms, traps, and shoulders. just the past few days ive started to see my lower abdominal region become more vascular. yes, vascular! I will do a review of each category sometime tonight and more detailed as to what i felt while working out each body part, feelings throughout the day, future suggestions/thoughts...etc
:thumbsup:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
still taking anabeta elite and 2 caps of AT2 in the morning. im going to weigh in tomorrow and see where we stand. this is like an ultimate recomp stack IMO. very simple, but effective. losing body fat slowly (i still eat carbs to maintain size)

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
still taking anabeta elite and 2 caps of AT2 in the morning. im going to weigh in tomorrow and see where we stand. this is like an ultimate recomp stack IMO. very simple, but effective. losing body fat slowly (i still eat carbs to maintain size)
Sweet bro sounds awesome glad you're enjoying it keep killing it bro.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a few thoughts on ABE: doesnt have the same positive bulking qualities as OG anabeta. not that much of a hunger increase, tends to lean me out a little bit, no pump during the day unless I am working out.....then my pumps are insane. with OG anabeta, i would take a dose and feel "filled out" throughout the day,

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
a few thoughts on ABE: doesnt have the same positive bulking qualities as OG anabeta. not that much of a hunger increase, tends to lean me out a little bit, no pump during the day unless I am working out.....then my pumps are insane. with OG anabeta, i would take a dose and feel "filled out" throughout the day,
You know just finishing a bottle of ABE also and haven't noticed near the same hunger increase, I also haven't noticed the full feeling either as I did on AB. Although I'm on a cut right now and my carbs are pretty low, so I was strictly using ABE to retain whatever muscle/strength I could, which has worked because I have increased almost all my pressing lifts either by a few lbs or a couple more reps. The leaning out for me is the same as OG AB so I assume I'll go with original AB next time at almost half the cost.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know just finishing a bottle of ABE also and haven't noticed near the same hunger increase, I also haven't noticed the full feeling either as I did on AB. Although I'm on a cut right now and my carbs are pretty low, so I was strictly using ABE to retain whatever muscle/strength I could, which has worked because I have increased almost all my pressing lifts either by a few lbs or a couple more reps. The leaning out for me is the same as OG AB so I assume I'll go with original AB next time at almost half the cost.

i think ABE has its place, dont get me wrong. but for me personally, ill be using OG anabeta unless im doing a hardcore cut

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting. Thanks for the comparisons, Phil :)

~Rosie~

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
added 1 pound since last update but look leaner. getting stronger!!! today i did chest and after 4 sets of incline BB, i went to flat DB and still was able to hit 100 x 6....the last time i did DB flat, i did that as my first chest workout and did 105 x 5 so thats a def strength increase. okay the past week i have been running a little experiment.... i havent been eating as much to say the least. lemme tell you about myself a bit more so you understand. I can eat 4k cals and still no budge on the scale. i stay lean throughout the year. i just dont put on fat. i honestly think i only gain mostly muscle lol (joking). i just can never get fat and i want to (to an extent) during a bulk. i get so strong when i have some fat on me and that alone will pay off when i cut.

back to the point now that you have an idea of where im coming from.... I havent been eating nearly as much and the scale is staying pretty stable. i have no clue why. i eat 2k cals and i stay the same. i eat 4k cals and stay the same . what gives?!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
back to the point now that you have an idea of where im coming from.... I havent been eating nearly as much and the scale is staying pretty stable. i have no clue why. i eat 2k cals and i stay the same. i eat 4k cals and stay the same . what gives?!
It could be that you unconsciously adjust your caloric intake re your new Maintenance every time your body makes changes, Phil. That, or you "naturally" eat for your training during each phase. Supplements used during each phase could also have some effect.

~Rosie~

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i understand, its just weird that the past week or so ive still been doing cardio and havent eaten as much and the scale hasnt budged but i am leaner. im still eating the same stuff but not as much volume of food

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i understand, its just weird that the past week or so ive still been doing cardio and havent eaten as much and the scale hasnt budged but i am leaner. im still eating the same stuff but not as much volume of food
Sounds like you're recomping then, Phil.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont wanna recomp 24/7 though!
I understand. Maybe you need to start eating MORE then. Or watching what you are doing a little more closely.

~Rosie~