1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    a few thoughts on ABE: doesnt have the same positive bulking qualities as OG anabeta. not that much of a hunger increase, tends to lean me out a little bit, no pump during the day unless I am working out.....then my pumps are insane. with OG anabeta, i would take a dose and feel "filled out" throughout the day,
    You know just finishing a bottle of ABE also and haven't noticed near the same hunger increase, I also haven't noticed the full feeling either as I did on AB. Although I'm on a cut right now and my carbs are pretty low, so I was strictly using ABE to retain whatever muscle/strength I could, which has worked because I have increased almost all my pressing lifts either by a few lbs or a couple more reps. The leaning out for me is the same as OG AB so I assume I'll go with original AB next time at almost half the cost.
    Independent

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    You know just finishing a bottle of ABE also and haven't noticed near the same hunger increase, I also haven't noticed the full feeling either as I did on AB. Although I'm on a cut right now and my carbs are pretty low, so I was strictly using ABE to retain whatever muscle/strength I could, which has worked because I have increased almost all my pressing lifts either by a few lbs or a couple more reps. The leaning out for me is the same as OG AB so I assume I'll go with original AB next time at almost half the cost.

i think ABE has its place, dont get me wrong. but for me personally, ill be using OG anabeta unless im doing a hardcore cut
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    a few thoughts on ABE: doesnt have the same positive bulking qualities as OG anabeta. not that much of a hunger increase, tends to lean me out a little bit, no pump during the day unless I am working out.....then my pumps are insane. with OG anabeta, i would take a dose and feel "filled out" throughout the day,
    Interesting. Thanks for the comparisons, Phil

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

added 1 pound since last update but look leaner. getting stronger!!! today i did chest and after 4 sets of incline BB, i went to flat DB and still was able to hit 100 x 6....the last time i did DB flat, i did that as my first chest workout and did 105 x 5 so thats a def strength increase. okay the past week i have been running a little experiment.... i havent been eating as much to say the least. lemme tell you about myself a bit more so you understand. I can eat 4k cals and still no budge on the scale. i stay lean throughout the year. i just dont put on fat. i honestly think i only gain mostly muscle lol (joking). i just can never get fat and i want to (to an extent) during a bulk. i get so strong when i have some fat on me and that alone will pay off when i cut.

back to the point now that you have an idea of where im coming from.... I havent been eating nearly as much and the scale is staying pretty stable. i have no clue why. i eat 2k cals and i stay the same. i eat 4k cals and stay the same . what gives?!
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

back to the point now that you have an idea of where im coming from.... I havent been eating nearly as much and the scale is staying pretty stable. i have no clue why. i eat 2k cals and i stay the same. i eat 4k cals and stay the same . what gives?!
    It could be that you unconsciously adjust your caloric intake re your new Maintenance every time your body makes changes, Phil. That, or you "naturally" eat for your training during each phase. Supplements used during each phase could also have some effect.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.78%

i understand, its just weird that the past week or so ive still been doing cardio and havent eaten as much and the scale hasnt budged but i am leaner. im still eating the same stuff but not as much volume of food
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

i understand, its just weird that the past week or so ive still been doing cardio and havent eaten as much and the scale hasnt budged but i am leaner. im still eating the same stuff but not as much volume of food
    Sounds like you're recomping then, Phil.

~Rosie~

8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee

~Rosie~
    I wish I had that problem bud enjoy it I used to be similar till I turned 28-29.
    Independent
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.78%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post

~Rosie~
    i dont wanna recomp 24/7 though!

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    I wish I had that problem bud enjoy it I used to be similar till I turned 28-29.
    i hate it. i hate eating! i wish i could eat 3x a day plus a shake and be able to put on weight.
  10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

i dont wanna recomp 24/7 though!
    I understand. Maybe you need to start eating MORE then. Or watching what you are doing a little more closely.

~Rosie~

11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.78%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    I understand. Maybe you need to start eating MORE then. Or watching what you are doing a little more closely.

~Rosie~
    in nursing school i cant eat during clincal and cant eat in class so it would be hard for me to eat over 4500 cals. i can try though!
  12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

in nursing school i cant eat during clincal and cant eat in class so it would be hard for me to eat over 4500 cals. i can try though!
    You can always TRY. And eat more OUTSIDE of class (i.e. have bigger meals when you DO eat - it's not that hard to eat ~4,000 calories in a single meal). If you TRULY want it, you WILL find a way, Phil!

~Rosie~

13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.78%

i have a huge appetite throughout the day but a small stomach. can only eat so much at once. gotta stretch it!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabeta Elite+Erase pro+Alpha t2 stack?
    By pg1369 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-18-2012, 12:06 PM
  2. AnaBeta Elite
    By Natestreo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 10:59 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 08:04 PM
  4. Anabeta Elite and Alpha T2
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23