Its time to get that 8pakbak!

jev871

jev871

Awards
Ok so I am starting my cut for the summer and I will be getting a little help from some of the highest rated supplements.

First the supps:
Oxyelite pro
Alpha-t2
Compound-20
Erase pro
Hemanovol
And not sure about the pwo, I havnt picked one yet...(open to suggestions)

About me...
I am 6'3 233 lbs. I have been training for about 7years now,
I will be doing a simple workout plan.
Back/bi
Chest/tri/abs
Legs
Shoulders/abs

Goal: I am trying to drop about 20lbs maybe less. I measure my progress by the mirror so that will be more important to me then the scale.
I will be posting more info and pics later

ForumRunner_20120426_072904.png

ForumRunner_20120426_072904.png

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
whats hemanavol? you want a stimmed pwo?

jev871

jev871

Awards
It's a pump product, yes stims are good..lol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
do you mean hemavol by iforce nutrition?

jev871

jev871

Awards
No, its by allmax I think

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hmmmm, imma look into it..when do you plan on dosing the oep in reference to your workout?

jev871

jev871

Awards
hmmmm, imma look into it..when do you plan on dosing the oep in reference to your workout?
Well I took one in the morning, so I will take one more with my pwo, I have a high tolerance to caffeine so the stimulants don't really bother me that much

jev871

jev871

Awards
Ok so day 1:
I took 1oep and one t2 when I got up at 6am, 45 mins later I ate 2 full eggs and about 6 whites with a chicken sausage link. Then took 2 c20 and 1erase pro.

I was feeling good all day I had to renew my ACLS and u was very focused the whole time, and I did seem to heat up a bit. After the class I had a few slices of veggie pizza and took the other c20, waited about 40 mins and took the other oep and t2 with my nerocore.

I have to say I felt like **** for the first few sets, probably too many stims at the same time, but after I did back I was go time for bi's

Will post workout and pics in a lil while

jev871

jev871

Awards
ForumRunner_20120426_203758.png

ForumRunner_20120426_203816.png

jev871

jev871

Awards
This is my workout, its from a little training manual

ForumRunner_20120426_204301.png

jev871

jev871

Awards
Ok so its day 3 and I am liking the stack so far. I haven't really noticed much but it only been three days, I and looking to pick up some craze or hemovol for my pre workout but I am not sure if its a good idea to mix it with the oep, the oep and t2 has a hella of a kick...
I have noticed I sweat a lot more during my lifts, and I like it alot. I did shoulders yesterday and I had a great workout overall but I think I pulled a muscle in my back so I am not lifting heavy abbs I will go a little lighter and upping the reps.
My diet has not been up to par, my girl has been bugging me to go out to eat cause she doesn't want to cook, so I had a chicken burrito with rice and beans, not too bad cause I am doing legs today and could use the extra carbs...lol

jev871

jev871

Awards
Week 1 is over and I really like this stack! I am not trying to diet crazy hard and I am still droping weight, I am currently 224, witch is about 8 lbs less than when I started.

My main goal is to get my bf down while keeping as much muscle as I can, I am trying to hit 210 but with the way things are going I would not be surprised to less by the end of the 2months..

I have also found the pwo I am gonna use...well I found a few and I will be testing them all.
First... Craze, I have seen some great reviews on this stuff so I have to try it for my self... The only issue I have (and any feed back would be nice) is taking the oep and a strong pwo at the same time.
The second one.... Maximize v2, looks like some good ingredients so I wanna try it.
The third... Hemavol powder, I have seen that stacking this stuff with anything is a great combo..

I have a video I wanna post but I need wifi to do it, so may be in a few days..

jev871

jev871

Awards
As for my workouts...
I have been trying to keep my routine high volume med weight.
I am doing 4-6sets at 15-20 reps. I am also doing cardio pre and post lifting, pre is about 10 mins with the treadmill on an incline of about 6 and a speed of 3.5. And post is the same but I do about 25 mins.

jev871

jev871

Awards
Day 8
alright so today I did bis and tris I wanted to change things up a little bit so i just did a quick pump work out with some abs and cardio as well, I weighed myself today I'm actually up almost two pounds 224.8, which is cool because I am starting to see my abs while maintaining my weight .
I know it's only been a little over a week using the products but I am very happy with the results so far and I'm very excited to see how things turn out!
everybody at my work is asking what I am doing cause I look leaner but yet I'm still big ..lol its awesome

Germ!

Awards
I plan on running a similar stack soon. Glad you're liking what you're seeing so far.

jev871

jev871

Awards
I plan on running a similar stack soon. Glad you're liking what you're seeing so far.
Yeah its going great so far, I am 222lbs and I am getting a lot of complements.
This I a pic if the whole stack.

ForumRunner_20120509_171428.png

jev871

jev871

Awards
Day 13,
Ok well I got my pwo in the other day, and I love the maximize v2 and hemavol stack! I haven't tried craze yet but I am not in a hurry to open it just cause the iforce stuff is perfect for me at this point.
I have been noticing that I crash HARD after I take the t2 and oep. I had to time it out so I don't take it before work cause I end up falling asleep 1.5 hours after I take it.

My weight is slowly going down and I feel like I am getting small, my muscles don't feel as full but I think its due to the carb cutting... I am getting a lot of complements and looks at the gym due to the massive pumps I am getting.
I have been doing cardio for about 20 mins a day and I am planing on stepping it up in about a week.

My lifts are good, I have been doing the higher volume training but I am now starting to do a few heavy sets, it helps keep my nervous system primed for strength.

Quick question, how long before I start to notice anything from Tue compound 20 and erase pro, I don't seem to be noticing anything yet, but then again I am not sure what to look for exactly..
Feel free to ask questions.

jev871

jev871

Awards
Ok here is a quick update pic..

ForumRunner_20120511_200131.png

jev871

jev871

Awards
Wow u tightened up quick man good stuff
Thanks man, this stuff is amazing. It's only been two weeks and is am really seeing a difference.

jev871

jev871

Awards
Day 16
I just got back from the gym, I did shoulders and traps.
I am really liking the pump workout, its much more satisfying that lifting heavy, although its hard to only lift med to light weight cause I see these little guys pressing more than me and my ego tries to take over ...lol
My workouts look like this
barbell shoulder press 5x15-20
single arm dumbbell press 2x20
lateral raises 4x15
rear delts pulls 3x15
bent over lateral raises 4x20
upright row 4x12
dumbbell shrugs 4x12
hanging leg raises to fail your plans for sale
hanging leg raises to failure x4
cable crunches 4x failure

ck Black

ck Black

Banned
Awards
Day 16
I just got back from the gym, I did shoulders and traps.
I am really liking the pump workout, its much more satisfying that lifting heavy, although its hard to only lift med to light weight cause I see these little guys pressing more than me and my ego tries to take over ...lol
My workouts look like this
barbell shoulder press 5x15-20
single arm dumbbell press 2x20
lateral raises 4x15
rear delts pulls 3x15
bent over lateral raises 4x20
upright row 4x12
dumbbell shrugs 4x12
hanging leg raises to fail your plans for sale
hanging leg raises to failure x4
cable crunches 4x failure
Ha I feel u on the ego part. I do the same thing in the gym that's funny u said that

jev871

jev871

Awards
I have come to the point that I always fear, I am having a hard time with loosing weight cause I am so used to being big, I am down 20 lbs about 11 since starting this stack and its nice to be able to see my abs but I am feeling small... I am already planning my lean bulk for the next seasion.

I really want to compete in a bodybuilding competition and for my height I feel like I need to get much bigger, anyone have any suggestions on what I should do .

jev871

jev871

Awards
Ok so I am almost done with the first month, I haven't worked out in 2 days and it will be 2 more before I do, I got a tattoo on my tricep and I am letting it heal. But I will be posting some pics and updates later

jev871

jev871

Awards
Ok up date time, I have one week left of the first month and I've already hit my goal that I wanted to hit which was 215 yeah that's right I'm down to 215! I hope to continue to lose weight maybe I can just hit 200 flat,
people keep commenting on how big I look but it's kinda funny cuz I'm losing a lot of weigh, when I first started cutting back in may I was 242.

ForumRunner_20120519_152106.png

ForumRunner_20120519_152122.png

ForumRunner_20120519_152142.png

jev871

jev871

Awards
Also I am 216... Not 215

ForumRunner_20120519_152743.png

ck Black

ck Black

Banned
Awards
Yea ur arms r def still big if not bigger than the previous updates

jev871

jev871

Awards
Yea ur arms r def still big if not bigger than the previous updates
I know! I am lovin this stuff, I still have one month left so I am gonna bust my ass

jev871

jev871

Awards
Sorry its been a while, I have been busy with work.
I took my last cap of the first bottle of erase pro today, I am very pleased with the results I am getting, I am starting to see my veins on my chest and shoulders when I do any type of upper body movements.
I am currently at 215, I haven't been doing as much cardio as before because I was losing too much too fast. I am not trying to lose muscle mass so I backed off the cardio a bit.

My strength is good, I am much weaker but o knew it would happen once I cut back my carbs.
Today I hit 105 x 6 on the incline bench witch is really good at this point, my pr is 120x 15

jev871

jev871

Awards
I had a great workout today, I changed up the timing of the c20 and I like it much better.

I was originaly taking the c20 and erase pro in the morning with the last meal before I slept (i sleep during the day) and then I would wake up at 4 pm and take the oep and t2, walk the dog and take my pwo.

Now when I wake up I am taking 1 c20 and 2 oep and t2 with my pwo before the gym while fasting and it is a much better schedule. I have much better workouts.
I did chest and tri and I had amazing pumps, more vasculature coming out in my chest and shoulders..

I am now down to 214 and I feel great, my abs are showing through now and I am seeing more definition in my shoulders.

jev871

jev871

Awards
I have some cool news!
Before I started taking the stack I am on I did a ph cycle and it was a long cycle, 8weeks on and four off, during pct I was not feeling very good so I had my lab work done an found out I was shut down bad...
My levels are as fallow's

Name Testosterone, TOTAL

Standard range > 220- ng/dL

2/17/2012 206

4/3/2012 <50

6/1/2012 .....523

Name ...LH

Standard range 1.0-12.0 mIU/mL

4/3/2012 1.8

6/1/2012 4.2

Name FSH

Standard range 1.4-18.1 mIU/mL

4/3/2012..... 4.5

6/1/2012...... 7.7

As you can see since I started the erase pro my test, LH has increased, I am very happy with this news and o will be using it as a part of my pct from now on...