Erase Alone log.

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Day 31- 2nd day using AE. Did mostly arms as me legs and back are still sore from deadlifts. Standing barbell curls, 60x10, 70x10, 80x10. Reverse curls, 40x10, 50x10, 60x10
    Lying incline curls 30x10, 25x10, 20x15
    Skull crushers 50x10, 60x10, 70x10
    Lots of pushups
    Lots of leg raisesand decline situps.
    Felt great and had no queasiness like I did yesterday. I have a feeling it was due to my dosing too close to my workout. Today I took the AE closer to 60 minutes beforehand and with half a Clif Bar.


  2. Day 32. Rest day. Been very thirsty today and certainly alert, even though I skipped my morning coffee. Also, biceps and abs are very sore which is unusual as I often have a hard time targeting them effectively. I dont know what role EP or AE played in my workout but biceps are sore right in the area that I feel need the most development. Vascularity seems more pronounced today which is most likely due to EP swinging into full effect. Tomorrow I plan on doing hanging cleans and dumbbell rows. Very exciting stuff!
    •   
       


  3. Day 33- I am sweating buckets during my workouts. And I am lifting so hard that I am starting to get sore 12 hours later.
    Hanging cleans: 65x15, 85x10, 95x10, 115x8, 135x6, 155x5, 85x12
    1 arm db row: 70x12, 80x12, 90x10
    Ez curl upright row ( I've had rotator problems in the past) 50x12, 60x10, 70x8
    Did 20 minutes on the treadmill afterwards, which is the first bit of sustained cardio I've done in a month.
    Dosing: 1 EP and 2 AE 1 hour before my workout and 2 right after with my protein shake.

  4. Day 34- Chest and shoulders. I probably should have taken today off because my right shoulder was becoming achy. I've broken that collar bone twice and torn the labrum so its testy when fatigued. My epic back workout yesterday probably irritated it a bit. That said I performed;
    Weighted dips. 25x15, 35x10, 45x10
    Incline press. 135x15, 185x8, 205x6
    Seated dumbbel overhead press. 35x15, 40x10, 50x8

    By this time my upperbody was super pumped which lasted for about 3 hours. At this rate I'll be where I want at the end of the cycle.

  5. Keep it up, seem to having lots of success.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       


  6. Day 35. The effects are starting to kick in. Strength has been going back up and my recovery time has shortened as well as increased appetite and thirst.
    Deadlifts w/trap bar; 135x15, 225x10, 225x8, 315x6, 365x5, 315x6, 225x12
    With straight bar; 135x15, 185x12
    Felt very strong during and afterwards; decided to save some energy and workout arms and pullups the following day.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by pmdied View Post
    Day 35. The effects are starting to kick in. Strength has been going back up and my recovery time has shortened as well as increased appetite and thirst.
    Deadlifts w/trap bar; 135x15, 225x10, 225x8, 315x6, 365x5, 315x6, 225x12
    With straight bar; 135x15, 185x12
    Felt very strong during and afterwards; decided to save some energy and workout arms and pullups the following day.
    Good dead numbers
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  8. Day 42- I've missed logging over the past week but haven't missed any workouts. To come up to speed, today was deadlift day and numbers are as follows
    Trap bar with weight; 90x15, 135x15, 225x6, 315x5, 385x5, 315x8, 225x12
    Felt very strong and form was good.
    Overall, appetite is way up and definition is becoming more apparent. I've started doing a small amount of cardio; just walking on the treadmill after my lifts for 15 minutes, nothing excessive or intense.

  9. Day 43. This is where Erase Pro really starts to shine. 5-6 weeks into it is where all your hard work pays off. My bodyfat has been slowly decreasing and I'm much leaner, especially in the morning. I've also stopped DAA to cycle off it and will resume in 3 weeks to coincide with my second cycle on AE. I'm 2 weeks into the Anabeta Elite and it is really kicking in. Today is a rest day but I crushed Deadlifts yesterday and tomorrow is push day.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pmdied View Post
    Day 43. This is where Erase Pro really starts to shine. 5-6 weeks into it is where all your hard work pays off. My bodyfat has been slowly decreasing and I'm much leaner, especially in the morning. I've also stopped DAA to cycle off it and will resume in 3 weeks to coincide with my second cycle on AE. I'm 2 weeks into the Anabeta Elite and it is really kicking in. Today is a rest day but I crushed Deadlifts yesterday and tomorrow is push day.
    Sounds good

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  11. Day 44. Chest and Biceps. It was hard getting started but that had more to do with the fact that I had been up at 4 Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Spent 20 minutes on the treadmill trying to get mentally and physically warmed up.
    Bench 135x15, 225x5, 245x5, 265x5, 225x10
    Smith overhead standing press 90x10, 110x6, 90x6, 50x10
    Preacher curl. 40x12, 50x10, 60x8
    Standing db curls 30x10, 35'sx6
    Preacher 1-arm curls 25x10, 20x10
    Abs. Body curls on incline; 3x20
    Ended the workout with 30 minutes on the treadmill, 3.1mph ,5% grade. Heart rate 135
    Arms are finally starting to catch up with the rest of my torso. I have a fairly decent shoulder/chest circumference and a wide lat spread but my arms were always slightly out of balance. Today I started noticing more symmetry between the two groups as well as more arm definition.

  12. Day 45, 46
    Day 45 was back; new record for 1-arm db rows. 50x15, 60x15, 70x10, 80x10, 90x10. I could have kept going but saved some energy for cleans.
    Maxed out at 175 for 4. Had to shorten my workout due to a work related call that lasted 15 minutes. At that point I had cooled down so I packed it in and left. Felt immensely strong, however and ate like a horse the rest of the day.
    Day 46 was chest and triceps. In stead of going for near max bench like I typically do, I opted to superset dumbbell presses with dips. Needless to say I felt so pumped afterwards my chest was hurting. Same for triceps; skull crushers with 45lb straight bar with rope extensions.
    Awesome chest workout as I am sore 12 hours later.

  13. Day 47. Here's the win; trap bar deadlifts. 425x3. Thats 40lbs heavier than last week! And still had gas in the tank.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by pmdied View Post
    Day 47. Here's the win; trap bar deadlifts. 425x3. Thats 40lbs heavier than last week! And still had gas in the tank.
    Increasing strength and endurance? Very nice
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  15. Days 48, 49, 50
    Day 48 was a much needed rest day. I was so sore after deadlifts that I took Sunday and Monday off.
    My traps are developing at such a pace that I might start backing off on my weights that I use for cleans (well, probably not)
    I had an event to go to Saturday night that required a suit. I hadn't worn this particular suit since February and I could barely get it on over my shoulders!
    Day 49 was chest and shoulders with most of the focus on shoulders.
    1. Standing overhead Smith Press 50x15, 70x12, 90x10, 110x6, 5, 120x4, 50x15
    2. Hammer Strenth chest press; I use this for standing 1-arm overhead presses. 45x15, 70x10, 80x8, 90x8
    3. Flat bench 225x8, 245x6, 245x8
    Up/downs into pushups with handled medicine ball. 2x15
    Skull crushers with db 30's x 12, 35x 8
    Rope extensions 40x12, 50x10

    Day 50. Had to workout an hour earlier than usual so it was hard to get going. Low back was still a bit sore from Saturday's epic deadlift session.
    That said it was power cleans this morning. I abandoned hanging cleans as my lower back was protesting.
    With bar 95x15, 115x12, 135x8, 155x6, 175x4, 95x15
    T bar row. 45x15, 90x1
    I am eating like a fiend but my midsection seems to have more definition which is a plus. My wife keeps asking me if I'm taking steroids.

  16. Day 51, 52, 53
    Day 51 was a much needed rest day. I am bigger than I've ever been. Abs are coming out in ways that I've never seen.
    Day 52 was pull day. I typically like to break my back workouts into rowing (transverse plane) and pulling ( verticle plane). That said I did about 6 sets of varying Pullups with 2 of the sets weighted. 25lbsx6 each
    Then it was close grip pulldowns, 120x6, 100x8, 85x15. 15 minutes of walking on the treadmill at the end.
    Day 53. My lats and rear delts are killing me. They hurt just to lift my arms over my head.
    Mostly walking on the the treadmill and a light arm workout, just to get some blood pumping through along with a few sets of pushups.

  17. Day 60. Well, its a sad day now that my cycle is over but its been a great success. I finshed 60 days on Erase Pro with the first 30 using DAA and the second cycle using Anabeta Elite. I will post pictures later but here are my overall thoughts and experiences;
    Erase Pro; quite possibly the best supplement of its type I've ever used. I'm differentiating beteween this and other supplements such as whey, creatine, bcaa's etc as they function differently.
    Lets start by saying that I did not experience nor expect "steroid-like" effects. If I wanted those I would have taken steroids. I was consistent, dedicated to my workouts, diet and sleep. If you want the aforementioned, then these products are not for you. Nothing comes easy and body building is testament to that. I gave up bread, pasta in February and instead ate white rice, brown rice, chicken, tuna, oats, whey, veggies, fruit, whey, peanut butter and almost no dairy and ZERO alcohol ( for over a year) I have 2 jobs, a working wife, 2 small kids and a house so I am not sympathetic to those who complain that they dont have enough time. I joined a gym near my office back in September of 2011 and they have multiple locations throughout my state, with reciprocity. I drive 500 miles per week for work and carry my gym bag in case I cant get to my home gym which is near my office. If I have to go on the weekends I go before my kids get up and get home by the time they're eating breakfast. Most importantly, I have an understanding wife that accepts my lifestyle and gives me some leeway. See where I'm going with this? Taking a pill was the easy part of this whole process; the rest was sheer determination.
    Mind you, I did not increase cardio to any great length nor decrease calories, carbs.

    Price- I paid about $50 for EP and feel it was worth it. 10/10
    Strength- well, my numbers speak for themselves. Nearly a 100lb increase in my deadlifts and big jumps in all my other lifts. 10/10m
    Libido- I'm 38 and things change after 25. This stuff did not decrease my libido and, if anything, increased it. Even my wife has noticed my drive. 10/10
    Recovery time; I'm able to hit the weights harder each time and the DOMS I typically experience has drastically increased. I also did not experience the joint soreness that others had and was careful to take both fish oil and ginger extract supplements.
    Increased muscle mass- while I don't have precise measurements I can say that every muscle in my body, especially my traps and back increased in size. So did my legs. 9/10
    Fat loss: This was not my primary goal. I knew that in order to increase my arm circumference by 1 inch I would need to increase my body mass by 10 pounds. Well, my arms grew and my waist didn't. Nor did my bodyfat %. If anything it dropped by a point or two. Again, not my primary goal but a nice side effect nonetheless. 8/10
    Dry/Hard: Again, I was not looking to "lean out" per se, but I noticed that "dry" look. Can't wait to try Erase Pro on a cutting stack. 8/10

    Anabeta Elite; Since I only ran this for 30 days I feel that I may not have experienced the total effect of it but I will say that it delivered on its promises. I noticed big gains in appetite, thirst, strength, aggression and muscle mass in this period. An excellent product and I would love to run it for 60 days. Paid $50 on a discount and would easily recommend it. 9/10

    So now I'm at a crossroad. My bodyfat at the end of this venture is ~15.6% and my weight is 198. I plan on taking the next 4 weeks off from PH supplements and am trying to decide if I should;
    1.Try to get lean over the next 6-8weeks? If so, any supplement suggestions that won't run interfere with my respite from Erase, Anabeta, etc?
    2. Keep on the same "building" path, minus the anabolic supplements for 4 weeks and then start a 60 day cycle of EP and AE?

    I can't recall the last time I had body fat in the low teens, say 10-12%, and I have a feeling I'll have to start cutting calories and upping my cardio to achieve this based on my 60 experience with the anabolic supplements. I would like to appear more muscular and getting lean is certainly one way of achieving this look...
    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by pmdied
    Day 60. Well, its a sad day now that my cycle is over but its been a great success. I finshed 60 days on Erase Pro with the first 30 using DAA and the second cycle using Anabeta Elite. I will post pictures later but here are my overall thoughts and experiences;
    Erase Pro; quite possibly the best supplement of its type I've ever used. I'm differentiating beteween this and other supplements such as whey, creatine, bcaa's etc as they function differently.
    Lets start by saying that I did not experience nor expect "steroid-like" effects. If I wanted those I would have taken steroids. I was consistent, dedicated to my workouts, diet and sleep. If you want the aforementioned, then these products are not for you. Nothing comes easy and body building is testament to that. I gave up bread, pasta in February and instead ate white rice, brown rice, chicken, tuna, oats, whey, veggies, fruit, whey, peanut butter and almost no dairy and ZERO alcohol ( for over a year) I have 2 jobs, a working wife, 2 small kids and a house so I am not sympathetic to those who complain that they dont have enough time. I joined a gym near my office back in September of 2011 and they have multiple locations throughout my state, with reciprocity. I drive 500 miles per week for work and carry my gym bag in case I cant get to my home gym which is near my office. If I have to go on the weekends I go before my kids get up and get home by the time they're eating breakfast. Most importantly, I have an understanding wife that accepts my lifestyle and gives me some leeway. See where I'm going with this? Taking a pill was the easy part of this whole process; the rest was sheer determination.
    Mind you, I did not increase cardio to any great length nor decrease calories, carbs.

    Price- I paid about $50 for EP and feel it was worth it. 10/10
    Strength- well, my numbers speak for themselves. Nearly a 100lb increase in my deadlifts and big jumps in all my other lifts. 10/10m
    Libido- I'm 38 and things change after 25. This stuff did not decrease my libido and, if anything, increased it. Even my wife has noticed my drive. 10/10
    Recovery time; I'm able to hit the weights harder each time and the DOMS I typically experience has drastically increased. I also did not experience the joint soreness that others had and was careful to take both fish oil and ginger extract supplements.
    Increased muscle mass- while I don't have precise measurements I can say that every muscle in my body, especially my traps and back increased in size. So did my legs. 9/10
    Fat loss: This was not my primary goal. I knew that in order to increase my arm circumference by 1 inch I would need to increase my body mass by 10 pounds. Well, my arms grew and my waist didn't. Nor did my bodyfat %. If anything it dropped by a point or two. Again, not my primary goal but a nice side effect nonetheless. 8/10
    Dry/Hard: Again, I was not looking to "lean out" per se, but I noticed that "dry" look. Can't wait to try Erase Pro on a cutting stack. 8/10

    Anabeta Elite; Since I only ran this for 30 days I feel that I may not have experienced the total effect of it but I will say that it delivered on its promises. I noticed big gains in appetite, thirst, strength, aggression and muscle mass in this period. An excellent product and I would love to run it for 60 days. Paid $50 on a discount and would easily recommend it. 9/10

    So now I'm at a crossroad. My bodyfat at the end of this venture is ~15.6% and my weight is 198. I plan on taking the next 4 weeks off from PH supplements and am trying to decide if I should;
    1.Try to get lean over the next 6-8weeks? If so, any supplement suggestions that won't run interfere with my respite from Erase, Anabeta, etc?
    2. Keep on the same "building" path, minus the anabolic supplements for 4 weeks and then start a 60 day cycle of EP and AE?

    I can't recall the last time I had body fat in the low teens, say 10-12%, and I have a feeling I'll have to start cutting calories and upping my cardio to achieve this based on my 60 experience with the anabolic supplements. I would like to appear more muscular and getting lean is certainly one way of achieving this look...
    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    Great word dude! I'm a big fan of PES stuff as will, they work!

    Since you had a good experience with those other two PES supplements maybe you would be interested in trying a third? Consider Alpha T2 as a fat burner to help you lean down a bit more. It's a great product!

    Maybe even keep the log going so we can follow your progress as you cut!
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

  19. Fantastic review. 100# to deadlifts! Nice going.

    When I started my ep/intimidate stack I was about 15% bf. when I finished my stack I worked in ECA, Alpha T-2, dcp, and ergobolic. Not all at once, but experimented with different combos.

    My bf is now 10%. If you can control your food intake, these sups make cutting a snap.

    Good luck to you. Please log your cut!

  20. Thanks guys! I'm seriously considering doing a 4 week cut. Just to drop 2-3 points. I figure I can still keep most of my mass without doing anything drastic. I was fortunate enough to find both EP and AE at a local G*C; did you guys have to order Alpha T2 online?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by pmdied View Post
    Day 60. Well, its a sad day now that my cycle is over but its been a great success. I finshed 60 days on Erase Pro with the first 30 using DAA and the second cycle using Anabeta Elite. I will post pictures later but here are my overall thoughts and experiences;
    Erase Pro; quite possibly the best supplement of its type I've ever used. I'm differentiating beteween this and other supplements such as whey, creatine, bcaa's etc as they function differently.
    Lets start by saying that I did not experience nor expect "steroid-like" effects. If I wanted those I would have taken steroids. I was consistent, dedicated to my workouts, diet and sleep. If you want the aforementioned, then these products are not for you. Nothing comes easy and body building is testament to that. I gave up bread, pasta in February and instead ate white rice, brown rice, chicken, tuna, oats, whey, veggies, fruit, whey, peanut butter and almost no dairy and ZERO alcohol ( for over a year) I have 2 jobs, a working wife, 2 small kids and a house so I am not sympathetic to those who complain that they dont have enough time. I joined a gym near my office back in September of 2011 and they have multiple locations throughout my state, with reciprocity. I drive 500 miles per week for work and carry my gym bag in case I cant get to my home gym which is near my office. If I have to go on the weekends I go before my kids get up and get home by the time they're eating breakfast. Most importantly, I have an understanding wife that accepts my lifestyle and gives me some leeway. See where I'm going with this? Taking a pill was the easy part of this whole process; the rest was sheer determination.
    Mind you, I did not increase cardio to any great length nor decrease calories, carbs.

    Price- I paid about $50 for EP and feel it was worth it. 10/10
    Strength- well, my numbers speak for themselves. Nearly a 100lb increase in my deadlifts and big jumps in all my other lifts. 10/10m
    Libido- I'm 38 and things change after 25. This stuff did not decrease my libido and, if anything, increased it. Even my wife has noticed my drive. 10/10
    Recovery time; I'm able to hit the weights harder each time and the DOMS I typically experience has drastically increased. I also did not experience the joint soreness that others had and was careful to take both fish oil and ginger extract supplements.
    Increased muscle mass- while I don't have precise measurements I can say that every muscle in my body, especially my traps and back increased in size. So did my legs. 9/10
    Fat loss: This was not my primary goal. I knew that in order to increase my arm circumference by 1 inch I would need to increase my body mass by 10 pounds. Well, my arms grew and my waist didn't. Nor did my bodyfat %. If anything it dropped by a point or two. Again, not my primary goal but a nice side effect nonetheless. 8/10
    Dry/Hard: Again, I was not looking to "lean out" per se, but I noticed that "dry" look. Can't wait to try Erase Pro on a cutting stack. 8/10

    Anabeta Elite; Since I only ran this for 30 days I feel that I may not have experienced the total effect of it but I will say that it delivered on its promises. I noticed big gains in appetite, thirst, strength, aggression and muscle mass in this period. An excellent product and I would love to run it for 60 days. Paid $50 on a discount and would easily recommend it. 9/10

    So now I'm at a crossroad. My bodyfat at the end of this venture is ~15.6% and my weight is 198. I plan on taking the next 4 weeks off from PH supplements and am trying to decide if I should;
    1.Try to get lean over the next 6-8weeks? If so, any supplement suggestions that won't run interfere with my respite from Erase, Anabeta, etc?
    2. Keep on the same "building" path, minus the anabolic supplements for 4 weeks and then start a 60 day cycle of EP and AE?

    I can't recall the last time I had body fat in the low teens, say 10-12%, and I have a feeling I'll have to start cutting calories and upping my cardio to achieve this based on my 60 experience with the anabolic supplements. I would like to appear more muscular and getting lean is certainly one way of achieving this look...
    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks for keeping a log of your experience and for your review of these products. Looks like you had an awesome run

    Just to be clear, NONE of what you used is a "PH" or hormonal in nature, so there is no need to be "taking the next 4 weeks of from PH supplements", as you never used any (not that I am recommending using any - I am not).

    What you do depends on what is most important to YOU. Only YOU can make that decision and what anyone else thinks should not matter. do what is going to make YOU the happiest.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  22. So here's a front shot
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 09:36 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 04:25 PM
  3. Daycrawler gets lean and mean ERASE PRO+ERASE=100mg ED
    By Daycrawler in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 09:42 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 03:50 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:15 PM
Log in
Log in