Erase Alone log.

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Day 8. Rest day. Noticed a lot more size a definition in my shouders. Several of my polo shirts now will not stay buttoned on the second button! Didn't have this problem last week!
    Looking forward to weighted pullups tomorrow.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by pmdied View Post
    Day 8. Rest day. Noticed a lot more size a definition in my shouders. Several of my polo shirts now will not stay buttoned on the second button! Didn't have this problem last week!
    Looking forward to weighted pullups tomorrow.
    Great news, keep it up
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post
    Nice work. I had all kinds of little aches before starting ep/intimidate. All gone as well. Incredible what a little test boost can do...
    That's really interesting

  4. Day 9. I had a conference in NY all day today so I had to work out in the evening. I'm typically a morning person so this was an adventure to say the least. Very crowded but, as usual, almost no one at the power rack.
    To my amazement I was able to do two exercises that I had to abandon due to medial epicondolytis; overhand barbell rows and power cleans. Neither exercise bothered my elbows and I was throwing weight around like like a midget at a carnival!
    Now there are those that have mentioned joint soreness from Erase Pro; I've had the opposite side effect. It seems that my low back and golfer's elbow have subsided to the point that the aforementioned exercises can be reintroduced.
    Now, have you ever had a workout where you KNOW you're going to grow from it?
    Or done a back workout so hard you CHEST got pumped? Well, today was that day.

  5. My guess on the elbow pain: the testosterone accelerated the recovery of the muscle soreness, but you have yet to feel the actual joint soreness from your natural lubricants drying out due to low estrogen. This is coming so have your cissus ready.
    •   
       


  6. Day 11. Chest and Shoulders.
    Overhead push-press, maxing out at 155 for 5. A new PR for me as that sort of weight bothered my shoulders in the past.
    Also noticed so great front delt development which has long eluded me.
    And, I've gotten more compliments from people over the past week than I've gotten since starting my routine back in September 2011!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by pmdied View Post
    Day 11. Chest and Shoulders.
    Overhead push-press, maxing out at 155 for 5. A new PR for me as that sort of weight bothered my shoulders in the past.
    Also noticed so great front delt development which has long eluded me.
    And, I've gotten more compliments from people over the past week than I've gotten since starting my routine back in September 2011!
    Well done!!! I've yet to hit 5x5 155 on Overheads, but I'm also getting great development of my delts since I started working these into my routine. Keep up the great work

  8. Thanks! I did it first in my routine to maximize my energy reserves. 7am on a Saturday morning, no less. Have you felt any joint discomfort from the EP? I've been taking 2 caps of fish oil daily so I haven't experienced anything so far.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pmdied View Post
    Thanks! I did it first in my routine to maximize my energy reserves. 7am on a Saturday morning, no less. Have you felt any joint discomfort from the EP? I've been taking 2 caps of fish oil daily so I haven't experienced anything so far.
    It's strange, on original erase I was getting slight joint discomfort at 75 mg, but erase pro has not given me any trouble at all.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  10. Oh yeah.

    After three weeks I started feeling soreness. I would throw down an extra dose of Cissus and Fish Oil and the pain would vanish in 90 minutes. Then about 5-6 weeks in my right elbow started cracking when I extended it. It was less than comfortable, to say the least. Cissus and fish oil no longer seemed to have an effect (but I never exceeded 5 super cissus and 6g fish oil per day). I dialed back to every 3rd day dosing, but after every dose my elbow would start cracking again in about 4 hours.

    I figured I'd had enough of Erase Pro for now and would save the rest for my next cycle. Will give my body 8 weeks off and start another cycle in July. My elbow feels very good today. Only very faint popping...nearly normal.

    EP is very strong stuff. Definitely delivers as advertised...and then some.


    Quote Originally Posted by pmdied View Post
    Thanks! I did it first in my routine to maximize my energy reserves. 7am on a Saturday morning, no less. Have you felt any joint discomfort from the EP? I've been taking 2 caps of fish oil daily so I haven't experienced anything so far.

  11. Would it make sense/increase benefits to run this for 8 weeks instead of 4? I've opted to NOT change my diet or increase cardio during the initial 30 day cycle bit now I'm thinking of extending it to 8 weeks. Any benefit/logic to this? Should I add another supplement, say Anabeta or T2?

  12. Day 12- rest day. Here's a side shot of my right arm. I've definitely noticed in increase in size and definition. Very pleased despite the poor lighting and the fact that I am normally pasty-white!.
    A few other observations -
    I did power cleans on Thursday (today is Sunday) and usually after a long layoff from a particular exercise I am crippled for several days. In this case I am barely aware of any DOMS. Quite remarkable given my age and circumstance.
    Additionally, I must be giving off some sort of scent because I am getting more attention from women than I can remember, including my own wife! At first I thought it was just my furtive imagination but it has been happening on a daily basis. My basic knowledge of human biology and chemistry suggests that male pheromones are the culprit and there is a distinct possibility that I am pumping more of them out. Is this due to an increase in testosterone? Perhaps one of you fine members with a Ph.D after your name could shed some light.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  13. Day 13. Sorry for the gap. Been having trouble with this log and errors. Not sure if he past few data's logging are visible as I typically enter my info via app.
    Deadlifts on Monday- 405 for 3. Yet another PR- 50lb increase from the previous week.
    Yesterday was chest and shoulders.
    Hit another PR with standing overhead barbell presess; 165x5.
    Also, measured bodyfat this morning at %15.6
    Remember that when I started almost 2 weeks ago I was %16.9 so this can't be a random fluctuation. Diet is the same and no increase in cardio. Here's another front pic. Terrible lighting.


    Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

  14. Day 15. Back day. I focused on just two exercises for strength and mass: cleans and bent over rows.
    I did 6 sets of each with the last set a drop set. Set another personal record for cleans; 175x4
    Mood has been great throughout the day and I'm noticing more vascularity and definition in my legs and arms.

  15. Day 16- well, just knocked out a killer chest workout. Hit a new PR with bench press; 315x2. Never in my life have I ever even come close to this sort of weight. And its the first time in years where I felt both comfortable in a tank top (confidence) AND had other guys at the gym ask me how I've been able to increase my big lifts. One guy actually thought I was juicing but I simply explained my program. I've also gained incredible pumps and focus on lagging area, typically my arms.
    Scale showed me at 200lbs exactly and my body fat is 15.6% I can only imagine what I will look like after 8 weeks! Now granted, 90% of my success has been to diet, consistency with my workouts and rest. But the remaining 10% I can honestly attribute to this stack.

  16. Congrats on the PR, you are doing great, keep it up.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  17. Day 17- dead lift day. Set another PR with 405 for 3 using the trap bar. Here's a link to YouTube. It skips a little but you get the idea. I'm up 50lbs in the past 10 days in this lift. http://m.youtube.com/index?client=mv...?v=oOiLhCozdV0

  18. Day 18. Day off. Chest, traps and lower lats are all sore from the ass-kicking I gave them the past few days. Did a short trail run this morning and then some serious cheating on my diet due to a fantastic Mother's Day lunch. Had steak and ice cream along with some bread and other **** I haven't had in months. Tomorrow will most likely be power cleans day, but I feel a little bit of a cold coming on so time will tell. I have to travel to DC Wednesday through Friday so I may miss a few workouts if the hotel doesn't have a gym.
    Aside from that nonsense my upper torso has been packing on muscle and I'm quite pleased.
    Thinking about adding Anabeta Elite to my second 30 day cycle along with my current stack of Erase Pro and DAA.

  19. Day 19 Took yesterday and today off. Was running a 102 fever but surprising, I feel so much better. Had I not a great diet and exercise plan Im sure my recovery would have taken much longer. I leave for DC tomorrow for three days and debating whether to use this week as a recovery week. Its been about 2 months since I've taken a week off so perhaps this is my body's way of telling me something. Any suggestions?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by pmdied View Post
    Day 19 Took yesterday and today off. Was running a 102 fever but surprising, I feel so much better. Had I not a great diet and exercise plan Im sure my recovery would have taken much longer. I leave for DC tomorrow for three days and debating whether to use this week as a recovery week. Its been about 2 months since I've taken a week off so perhaps this is my body's way of telling me something. Any suggestions?
    You could take a week off from resistance training - it's not going to hurt your body and will give it chance for recovery, and when you come back, you'll likely be able to get back into it better and harder than ever. Every has different preferences and needs, but a week off from weights every 8-12 weeks is "generally" recommended re recovery.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  21. Congrats on the PR! So you put up six plates and some dude just walks up and asks if you're juicing? Kinda bizarre...

    Keep up the good fight and I look forward to seeing more progression pics.


    Quote Originally Posted by pmdied View Post
    Day 16- well, just knocked out a killer chest workout. Hit a new PR with bench press; 315x2. Never in my life have I ever even come close to this sort of weight. And its the first time in years where I felt both comfortable in a tank top (confidence) AND had other guys at the gym ask me how I've been able to increase my big lifts. One guy actually thought I was juicing but I simply explained my program. I've also gained incredible pumps and focus on lagging area, typically my arms.
    Scale showed me at 200lbs exactly and my body fat is 15.6% I can only imagine what I will look like after 8 weeks! Now granted, 90% of my success has been to diet, consistency with my workouts and rest. But the remaining 10% I can honestly attribute to this stack.

  22. Thinking of using erase with my trt..thinking it will be cheaper in the long run

  23. Quote Originally Posted by pmdied View Post
    Day 19 Took yesterday and today off. Was running a 102 fever but surprising, I feel so much better. Had I not a great diet and exercise plan Im sure my recovery would have taken much longer. I leave for DC tomorrow for three days and debating whether to use this week as a recovery week. Its been about 2 months since I've taken a week off so perhaps this is my body's way of telling me something. Any suggestions?
    Nothing wrong with a little recovery.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  24. Day 23. Had to take the week off from training. Had a terrible cold that settled in my chest and is still rattling around. Lost about 5 pounds due to my lack of appetite. Abs popped out a little more so I guess there's an upside to it. I'll hit the gym tomorrow and take it light. Took the Erase Pro and just missed one day. I'll start the DAA this week.

  25. Glad your better bud.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 08:36 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 03:25 PM
  3. Daycrawler gets lean and mean ERASE PRO+ERASE=100mg ED
    By Daycrawler in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 08:42 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 02:50 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 01:15 PM
Log in
Log in