Erase Alone log.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User

Congrats on the PR, you are doing great, keep it up.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

2. Registered User

Day 17- dead lift day. Set another PR with 405 for 3 using the trap bar. Here's a link to YouTube. It skips a little but you get the idea. I'm up 50lbs in the past 10 days in this lift. http://m.youtube.com/index?client=mv...?v=oOiLhCozdV0
  3. Registered User

Day 18. Day off. Chest, traps and lower lats are all sore from the ass-kicking I gave them the past few days. Did a short trail run this morning and then some serious cheating on my diet due to a fantastic Mother's Day lunch. Had steak and ice cream along with some bread and other **** I haven't had in months. Tomorrow will most likely be power cleans day, but I feel a little bit of a cold coming on so time will tell. I have to travel to DC Wednesday through Friday so I may miss a few workouts if the hotel doesn't have a gym.
    Aside from that nonsense my upper torso has been packing on muscle and I'm quite pleased.
    Thinking about adding Anabeta Elite to my second 30 day cycle along with my current stack of Erase Pro and DAA.
    •   

4. Registered User

Day 19 Took yesterday and today off. Was running a 102 fever but surprising, I feel so much better. Had I not a great diet and exercise plan Im sure my recovery would have taken much longer. I leave for DC tomorrow for three days and debating whether to use this week as a recovery week. Its been about 2 months since I've taken a week off so perhaps this is my body's way of telling me something. Any suggestions?
  5. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pmdied View Post
    Day 19 Took yesterday and today off. Was running a 102 fever but surprising, I feel so much better. Had I not a great diet and exercise plan Im sure my recovery would have taken much longer. I leave for DC tomorrow for three days and debating whether to use this week as a recovery week. Its been about 2 months since I've taken a week off so perhaps this is my body's way of telling me something. Any suggestions?
    You could take a week off from resistance training - it's not going to hurt your body and will give it chance for recovery, and when you come back, you'll likely be able to get back into it better and harder than ever. Every has different preferences and needs, but a week off from weights every 8-12 weeks is "generally" recommended re recovery.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.

Congrats on the PR! So you put up six plates and some dude just walks up and asks if you're juicing? Kinda bizarre...

Keep up the good fight and I look forward to seeing more progression pics.

Day 16- well, just knocked out a killer chest workout. Hit a new PR with bench press; 315x2. Never in my life have I ever even come close to this sort of weight. And its the first time in years where I felt both comfortable in a tank top (confidence) AND had other guys at the gym ask me how I've been able to increase my big lifts. One guy actually thought I was juicing but I simply explained my program. I've also gained incredible pumps and focus on lagging area, typically my arms.
    Scale showed me at 200lbs exactly and my body fat is 15.6% I can only imagine what I will look like after 8 weeks! Now granted, 90% of my success has been to diet, consistency with my workouts and rest. But the remaining 10% I can honestly attribute to this stack.
  7. Registered User

Thinking of using erase with my trt..thinking it will be cheaper in the long run
  8. Registered User

Nothing wrong with a little recovery.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  9. Registered User

Day 23. Had to take the week off from training. Had a terrible cold that settled in my chest and is still rattling around. Lost about 5 pounds due to my lack of appetite. Abs popped out a little more so I guess there's an upside to it. I'll hit the gym tomorrow and take it light. Took the Erase Pro and just missed one day. I'll start the DAA this week.
  10. Registered User

Glad your better bud.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  11. Registered User

Thanks!
  12. Registered User

Day 24- going to use this week as a recover/deload week. Dead lift day, maxing out at 225 for 15. Its amazing how much a nasty cold can sap your strength. I've noticed, however, some increased definition and size gains over the past few weeks even though I lost about 5 pounds from my cold. Looking forward to the next few weeks of lifting and then starting my next round of EP. I'm trying to decide whether I want to incorporate Compound 20 or Anabeta Elite; they both seem like good additions but I'm trying to get bigger, not necessarily focusing on getting leaner. The EP seems to be taking care of that. Any suggestions?
  13. Registered User

Day 26. Finally starting to feel normal!
    Stacked my normal pwo with 20mg of ephedrine and holy **** did things get interesting.
    Back: power cleans. 65x10, 85x10, 105x10, 135x10, 155x6, 175x4
    Bent over barbell rows. 135x15, 155x10, 175x8
    Muscle fullness has also returned after feeling a bit flat for the past few days. This was most likely due to the calorie drop from being sick.
  14. Registered User

Day 26. Finally starting to feel normal!
    Stacked my normal pwo with 20mg of ephedrine and holy **** did things get interesting.
    Back: power cleans. 65x10, 85x10, 105x10, 135x10, 155x6, 175x4
    Bent over barbell rows. 135x15, 155x10, 175x8
    Muscle fullness has also returned after feeling a bit flat for the past few days. This was most likely due to the calorie drop from being sick.
    Nice to see you feeling better, kill the weights.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  15. Registered User

Day 27- rest day. Traps are still a bit sore from Thursday's workout. Amazing, though, how much they've popped out in the past few weeks. And the veins that are starting to appear is impressive. Tomorrow is deadlift day and I'm really looking forward to it. My mental attitude towards lifting has changed so much in the past few weeks and I attribute much of that to my stack. I'm also excited to try Anabeta. My question is whether to go with the original or Elite. Is it redundant to use Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite or a plus?
  16. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 27- rest day. Traps are still a bit sore from Thursday's workout. Amazing, though, how much they've popped out in the past few weeks. And the veins that are starting to appear is impressive. Tomorrow is deadlift day and I'm really looking forward to it. My mental attitude towards lifting has changed so much in the past few weeks and I attribute much of that to my stack. I'm also excited to try Anabeta. My question is whether to go with the original or Elite. Is it redundant to use Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite or a plus?
    It's not redundant to stack Erase Pro and AnaBeta Elite, no, and would go nicely together.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  17. Registered User

Excellent. Because I just picked up both today!
  18. Registered User

Day 30. Started Anabeta Elite today along with my Erase Pro and DAA. Did chest and shoulders. Not going to go into too much detail about the weights and reps but I can definitely say the the Erase Pro is doing its job. I have more vascularity than I've ever had and my strength and stamina in both the gym and everyday life is noticeably improved. Little details, such as the biceps/delt separation is now visible and I have an separation line between my upper and lower pec.
  19. Registered User

Day 30. Started Anabeta Elite today along with my Erase Pro and DAA. Did chest and shoulders. Not going to go into too much detail about the weights and reps but I can definitely say the the Erase Pro is doing its job. I have more vascularity than I've ever had and my strength and stamina in both the gym and everyday life is noticeably improved. Little details, such as the biceps/delt separation is now visible and I have an separation line between my upper and lower pec.
    Awesome, I love how erase pro dries me out.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  20. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Nice

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Awesome, I love how erase pro dries me out.
    I found that Erase did that more for me than Erase Pro.

~Rosie~

21. Registered User

Day 31- 2nd day using AE. Did mostly arms as me legs and back are still sore from deadlifts. Standing barbell curls, 60x10, 70x10, 80x10. Reverse curls, 40x10, 50x10, 60x10
    Lying incline curls 30x10, 25x10, 20x15
    Skull crushers 50x10, 60x10, 70x10
    Lots of pushups
    Lots of leg raisesand decline situps.
    Felt great and had no queasiness like I did yesterday. I have a feeling it was due to my dosing too close to my workout. Today I took the AE closer to 60 minutes beforehand and with half a Clif Bar.
  22. Registered User

Day 32. Rest day. Been very thirsty today and certainly alert, even though I skipped my morning coffee. Also, biceps and abs are very sore which is unusual as I often have a hard time targeting them effectively. I dont know what role EP or AE played in my workout but biceps are sore right in the area that I feel need the most development. Vascularity seems more pronounced today which is most likely due to EP swinging into full effect. Tomorrow I plan on doing hanging cleans and dumbbell rows. Very exciting stuff!
  23. Registered User

Day 33- I am sweating buckets during my workouts. And I am lifting so hard that I am starting to get sore 12 hours later.
    Hanging cleans: 65x15, 85x10, 95x10, 115x8, 135x6, 155x5, 85x12
    1 arm db row: 70x12, 80x12, 90x10
    Ez curl upright row ( I've had rotator problems in the past) 50x12, 60x10, 70x8
    Did 20 minutes on the treadmill afterwards, which is the first bit of sustained cardio I've done in a month.
    Dosing: 1 EP and 2 AE 1 hour before my workout and 2 right after with my protein shake.
  24. Registered User

Day 34- Chest and shoulders. I probably should have taken today off because my right shoulder was becoming achy. I've broken that collar bone twice and torn the labrum so its testy when fatigued. My epic back workout yesterday probably irritated it a bit. That said I performed;
    Weighted dips. 25x15, 35x10, 45x10
    Incline press. 135x15, 185x8, 205x6
    Seated dumbbel overhead press. 35x15, 40x10, 50x8

By this time my upperbody was super pumped which lasted for about 3 hours. At this rate I'll be where I want at the end of the cycle.
  25. Registered User

Keep it up, seem to having lots of success.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  26. Registered User

Day 35. The effects are starting to kick in. Strength has been going back up and my recovery time has shortened as well as increased appetite and thirst.
    Deadlifts w/trap bar; 135x15, 225x10, 225x8, 315x6, 365x5, 315x6, 225x12
    With straight bar; 135x15, 185x12
    Felt very strong during and afterwards; decided to save some energy and workout arms and pullups the following day.
  27. Registered User

Day 35. The effects are starting to kick in. Strength has been going back up and my recovery time has shortened as well as increased appetite and thirst.
    Deadlifts w/trap bar; 135x15, 225x10, 225x8, 315x6, 365x5, 315x6, 225x12
    With straight bar; 135x15, 185x12
    Felt very strong during and afterwards; decided to save some energy and workout arms and pullups the following day.
    Good dead numbers
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  28. Registered User

Day 42- I've missed logging over the past week but haven't missed any workouts. To come up to speed, today was deadlift day and numbers are as follows
    Trap bar with weight; 90x15, 135x15, 225x6, 315x5, 385x5, 315x8, 225x12
    Felt very strong and form was good.
    Overall, appetite is way up and definition is becoming more apparent. I've started doing a small amount of cardio; just walking on the treadmill after my lifts for 15 minutes, nothing excessive or intense.
  29. Registered User

Day 43. This is where Erase Pro really starts to shine. 5-6 weeks into it is where all your hard work pays off. My bodyfat has been slowly decreasing and I'm much leaner, especially in the morning. I've also stopped DAA to cycle off it and will resume in 3 weeks to coincide with my second cycle on AE. I'm 2 weeks into the Anabeta Elite and it is really kicking in. Today is a rest day but I crushed Deadlifts yesterday and tomorrow is push day.
  30. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 43. This is where Erase Pro really starts to shine. 5-6 weeks into it is where all your hard work pays off. My bodyfat has been slowly decreasing and I'm much leaner, especially in the morning. I've also stopped DAA to cycle off it and will resume in 3 weeks to coincide with my second cycle on AE. I'm 2 weeks into the Anabeta Elite and it is really kicking in. Today is a rest day but I crushed Deadlifts yesterday and tomorrow is push day.
    Sounds good

~Rosie~

31. Registered User

Day 44. Chest and Biceps. It was hard getting started but that had more to do with the fact that I had been up at 4 Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Spent 20 minutes on the treadmill trying to get mentally and physically warmed up.
    Bench 135x15, 225x5, 245x5, 265x5, 225x10
    Smith overhead standing press 90x10, 110x6, 90x6, 50x10
    Preacher curl. 40x12, 50x10, 60x8
    Standing db curls 30x10, 35'sx6
    Preacher 1-arm curls 25x10, 20x10
    Abs. Body curls on incline; 3x20
    Ended the workout with 30 minutes on the treadmill, 3.1mph ,5% grade. Heart rate 135
    Arms are finally starting to catch up with the rest of my torso. I have a fairly decent shoulder/chest circumference and a wide lat spread but my arms were always slightly out of balance. Today I started noticing more symmetry between the two groups as well as more arm definition.
  32. Registered User

Day 45, 46
    Day 45 was back; new record for 1-arm db rows. 50x15, 60x15, 70x10, 80x10, 90x10. I could have kept going but saved some energy for cleans.
    Maxed out at 175 for 4. Had to shorten my workout due to a work related call that lasted 15 minutes. At that point I had cooled down so I packed it in and left. Felt immensely strong, however and ate like a horse the rest of the day.
    Day 46 was chest and triceps. In stead of going for near max bench like I typically do, I opted to superset dumbbell presses with dips. Needless to say I felt so pumped afterwards my chest was hurting. Same for triceps; skull crushers with 45lb straight bar with rope extensions.
    Awesome chest workout as I am sore 12 hours later.
  33. Registered User

Day 47. Here's the win; trap bar deadlifts. 425x3. Thats 40lbs heavier than last week! And still had gas in the tank.
  34. Registered User

Day 47. Here's the win; trap bar deadlifts. 425x3. Thats 40lbs heavier than last week! And still had gas in the tank.
    Increasing strength and endurance? Very nice
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  35. Registered User

Days 48, 49, 50
    Day 48 was a much needed rest day. I was so sore after deadlifts that I took Sunday and Monday off.
    My traps are developing at such a pace that I might start backing off on my weights that I use for cleans (well, probably not)
    I had an event to go to Saturday night that required a suit. I hadn't worn this particular suit since February and I could barely get it on over my shoulders!
    Day 49 was chest and shoulders with most of the focus on shoulders.
    1. Standing overhead Smith Press 50x15, 70x12, 90x10, 110x6, 5, 120x4, 50x15
    2. Hammer Strenth chest press; I use this for standing 1-arm overhead presses. 45x15, 70x10, 80x8, 90x8
    3. Flat bench 225x8, 245x6, 245x8
    Up/downs into pushups with handled medicine ball. 2x15
    Skull crushers with db 30's x 12, 35x 8
    Rope extensions 40x12, 50x10

Day 50. Had to workout an hour earlier than usual so it was hard to get going. Low back was still a bit sore from Saturday's epic deadlift session.
    That said it was power cleans this morning. I abandoned hanging cleans as my lower back was protesting.
    With bar 95x15, 115x12, 135x8, 155x6, 175x4, 95x15
    T bar row. 45x15, 90x1
    I am eating like a fiend but my midsection seems to have more definition which is a plus. My wife keeps asking me if I'm taking steroids.
  36. Registered User

Day 51, 52, 53
    Day 51 was a much needed rest day. I am bigger than I've ever been. Abs are coming out in ways that I've never seen.
    Day 52 was pull day. I typically like to break my back workouts into rowing (transverse plane) and pulling ( verticle plane). That said I did about 6 sets of varying Pullups with 2 of the sets weighted. 25lbsx6 each
    Then it was close grip pulldowns, 120x6, 100x8, 85x15. 15 minutes of walking on the treadmill at the end.
    Day 53. My lats and rear delts are killing me. They hurt just to lift my arms over my head.
    Mostly walking on the the treadmill and a light arm workout, just to get some blood pumping through along with a few sets of pushups.
  37. Registered User

Day 60. Well, its a sad day now that my cycle is over but its been a great success. I finshed 60 days on Erase Pro with the first 30 using DAA and the second cycle using Anabeta Elite. I will post pictures later but here are my overall thoughts and experiences;
    Erase Pro; quite possibly the best supplement of its type I've ever used. I'm differentiating beteween this and other supplements such as whey, creatine, bcaa's etc as they function differently.
    Lets start by saying that I did not experience nor expect "steroid-like" effects. If I wanted those I would have taken steroids. I was consistent, dedicated to my workouts, diet and sleep. If you want the aforementioned, then these products are not for you. Nothing comes easy and body building is testament to that. I gave up bread, pasta in February and instead ate white rice, brown rice, chicken, tuna, oats, whey, veggies, fruit, whey, peanut butter and almost no dairy and ZERO alcohol ( for over a year) I have 2 jobs, a working wife, 2 small kids and a house so I am not sympathetic to those who complain that they dont have enough time. I joined a gym near my office back in September of 2011 and they have multiple locations throughout my state, with reciprocity. I drive 500 miles per week for work and carry my gym bag in case I cant get to my home gym which is near my office. If I have to go on the weekends I go before my kids get up and get home by the time they're eating breakfast. Most importantly, I have an understanding wife that accepts my lifestyle and gives me some leeway. See where I'm going with this? Taking a pill was the easy part of this whole process; the rest was sheer determination.
    Mind you, I did not increase cardio to any great length nor decrease calories, carbs.

Price- I paid about $50 for EP and feel it was worth it. 10/10
    Strength- well, my numbers speak for themselves. Nearly a 100lb increase in my deadlifts and big jumps in all my other lifts. 10/10m
    Libido- I'm 38 and things change after 25. This stuff did not decrease my libido and, if anything, increased it. Even my wife has noticed my drive. 10/10
    Recovery time; I'm able to hit the weights harder each time and the DOMS I typically experience has drastically increased. I also did not experience the joint soreness that others had and was careful to take both fish oil and ginger extract supplements.
    Increased muscle mass- while I don't have precise measurements I can say that every muscle in my body, especially my traps and back increased in size. So did my legs. 9/10
    Fat loss: This was not my primary goal. I knew that in order to increase my arm circumference by 1 inch I would need to increase my body mass by 10 pounds. Well, my arms grew and my waist didn't. Nor did my bodyfat %. If anything it dropped by a point or two. Again, not my primary goal but a nice side effect nonetheless. 8/10
    Dry/Hard: Again, I was not looking to "lean out" per se, but I noticed that "dry" look. Can't wait to try Erase Pro on a cutting stack. 8/10

Anabeta Elite; Since I only ran this for 30 days I feel that I may not have experienced the total effect of it but I will say that it delivered on its promises. I noticed big gains in appetite, thirst, strength, aggression and muscle mass in this period. An excellent product and I would love to run it for 60 days. Paid $50 on a discount and would easily recommend it. 9/10

So now I'm at a crossroad. My bodyfat at the end of this venture is ~15.6% and my weight is 198. I plan on taking the next 4 weeks off from PH supplements and am trying to decide if I should;
    1.Try to get lean over the next 6-8weeks? If so, any supplement suggestions that won't run interfere with my respite from Erase, Anabeta, etc?
    2. Keep on the same "building" path, minus the anabolic supplements for 4 weeks and then start a 60 day cycle of EP and AE?

I can't recall the last time I had body fat in the low teens, say 10-12%, and I have a feeling I'll have to start cutting calories and upping my cardio to achieve this based on my 60 experience with the anabolic supplements. I would like to appear more muscular and getting lean is certainly one way of achieving this look...
    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Wheelersburg, OH...Richmond, KY....Santa Barbara, CA

Quote Originally Posted by pmdied
    Day 60. Well, its a sad day now that my cycle is over but its been a great success. I finshed 60 days on Erase Pro with the first 30 using DAA and the second cycle using Anabeta Elite. I will post pictures later but here are my overall thoughts and experiences;
    Erase Pro; quite possibly the best supplement of its type I've ever used. I'm differentiating beteween this and other supplements such as whey, creatine, bcaa's etc as they function differently.
    Lets start by saying that I did not experience nor expect "steroid-like" effects. If I wanted those I would have taken steroids. I was consistent, dedicated to my workouts, diet and sleep. If you want the aforementioned, then these products are not for you. Nothing comes easy and body building is testament to that. I gave up bread, pasta in February and instead ate white rice, brown rice, chicken, tuna, oats, whey, veggies, fruit, whey, peanut butter and almost no dairy and ZERO alcohol ( for over a year) I have 2 jobs, a working wife, 2 small kids and a house so I am not sympathetic to those who complain that they dont have enough time. I joined a gym near my office back in September of 2011 and they have multiple locations throughout my state, with reciprocity. I drive 500 miles per week for work and carry my gym bag in case I cant get to my home gym which is near my office. If I have to go on the weekends I go before my kids get up and get home by the time they're eating breakfast. Most importantly, I have an understanding wife that accepts my lifestyle and gives me some leeway. See where I'm going with this? Taking a pill was the easy part of this whole process; the rest was sheer determination.
    Mind you, I did not increase cardio to any great length nor decrease calories, carbs.

Price- I paid about $50 for EP and feel it was worth it. 10/10
    Strength- well, my numbers speak for themselves. Nearly a 100lb increase in my deadlifts and big jumps in all my other lifts. 10/10m
    Libido- I'm 38 and things change after 25. This stuff did not decrease my libido and, if anything, increased it. Even my wife has noticed my drive. 10/10
    Recovery time; I'm able to hit the weights harder each time and the DOMS I typically experience has drastically increased. I also did not experience the joint soreness that others had and was careful to take both fish oil and ginger extract supplements.
    Increased muscle mass- while I don't have precise measurements I can say that every muscle in my body, especially my traps and back increased in size. So did my legs. 9/10
    Fat loss: This was not my primary goal. I knew that in order to increase my arm circumference by 1 inch I would need to increase my body mass by 10 pounds. Well, my arms grew and my waist didn't. Nor did my bodyfat %. If anything it dropped by a point or two. Again, not my primary goal but a nice side effect nonetheless. 8/10
    Dry/Hard: Again, I was not looking to "lean out" per se, but I noticed that "dry" look. Can't wait to try Erase Pro on a cutting stack. 8/10

Anabeta Elite; Since I only ran this for 30 days I feel that I may not have experienced the total effect of it but I will say that it delivered on its promises. I noticed big gains in appetite, thirst, strength, aggression and muscle mass in this period. An excellent product and I would love to run it for 60 days. Paid $50 on a discount and would easily recommend it. 9/10

So now I'm at a crossroad. My bodyfat at the end of this venture is ~15.6% and my weight is 198. I plan on taking the next 4 weeks off from PH supplements and am trying to decide if I should;
    1.Try to get lean over the next 6-8weeks? If so, any supplement suggestions that won't run interfere with my respite from Erase, Anabeta, etc?
    2. Keep on the same "building" path, minus the anabolic supplements for 4 weeks and then start a 60 day cycle of EP and AE?

I can't recall the last time I had body fat in the low teens, say 10-12%, and I have a feeling I'll have to start cutting calories and upping my cardio to achieve this based on my 60 experience with the anabolic supplements. I would like to appear more muscular and getting lean is certainly one way of achieving this look...
    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    Great word dude! I'm a big fan of PES stuff as will, they work!

Since you had a good experience with those other two PES supplements maybe you would be interested in trying a third? Consider Alpha T2 as a fat burner to help you lean down a bit more. It's a great product!

Maybe even keep the log going so we can follow your progress as you cut!
    Romans 8:38-39

Save sorrow for the souls in doubt
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.

Fantastic review. 100# to deadlifts! Nice going.

When I started my ep/intimidate stack I was about 15% bf. when I finished my stack I worked in ECA, Alpha T-2, dcp, and ergobolic. Not all at once, but experimented with different combos.

My bf is now 10%. If you can control your food intake, these sups make cutting a snap.

Good luck to you. Please log your cut!
  40. Registered User

Thanks guys! I'm seriously considering doing a 4 week cut. Just to drop 2-3 points. I figure I can still keep most of my mass without doing anything drastic. I was fortunate enough to find both EP and AE at a local G*C; did you guys have to order Alpha T2 online?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 07:36 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 02:25 PM
  3. Daycrawler gets lean and mean ERASE PRO+ERASE=100mg ED
    By Daycrawler in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 07:42 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 01:50 PM