OstaRX And Me (Sponsored Log)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Okay big thanks to the guys are IronMagLabs for choosing me as one of the guys to use their new product OstaRX. I'm hopefully going to use this product to do a recomp. Don't want to commit to a full out cut yet. Currently weight this morning was 178 pounds. I'll be using - Orange Triad, Fish Oil, Protein, creatine, green tea, CoQ10 and BA. I'll be seeing how this product goes never used any RC Osta in the past so this will be a first for me, i've heard suppression from some and none from others. So finally getting a reputable company to put this out there will be interesting to see what the results are. I'll most likely switch back to a form of 5x5 for this as i've always better leaning results when i go that way.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see you guys coming along for the ride, once I finish up with my Testodrol I'll be jumping on this. Really excited which is defintly a change for me.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This should be up and running here in a few days still excited for this.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was first day of dosing my OstaRX it's an off day on Mondays but I'll be in the gym tomorrow.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout - Bi's and Tri's

Bicep Curls -
40x5
40x5
45x5

Kickbacks -
20x5
25x5
25x5

One Arm Preacher Curls -
20x5
25x5
25x5

Standing Dumbbell Extensions -
60x5
65x5
65x5

Barbell Curls -
65x5
65x5
75x5

V-Bar Pushdowns -
72.5x5
82.5x5
82.5x5

Reverse Grip Curls -
25x8
25x8
30x6

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thoughts - Been dosing as bottle says haven't noticed anything of note yet.

Workout - Shoulders

Standing Military Press -
95x8
95x8
115x6

Power Cleans -
135x6
135x5
135x5

Front Plate Raises -
35x8
35x8
25x6

Dumbbell Shoulder Press -
40x8
45x6
45x6

Dumbbell Shoulder Shrugs -
70x8
75x8
85x6

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got so bummy medical news the other day when i went to the doctor. I'll continue to log this but most likely will be put on the shelf after i'm done with this.

Cardio -

30 minutes elliptical
20 minute jog on the treadmill.

Thoughts - Haven't been eating the best and with the recent news i got going to have to change alot of things up for the better in my diet. But i'm happy i'm getting to log this product. Haven't felt supressed or libido tanking just been cruising on the dosing protocol, maybe a little leaner nothing to noticeable yet.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got so bummy medical news the other day when i went to the doctor. I'll continue to log this but most likely will be put on the shelf after i'm done with this.

Cardio -

30 minutes elliptical
20 minute jog on the treadmill.

Thoughts - Haven't been eating the best and with the recent news i got going to have to change alot of things up for the better in my diet. But i'm happy i'm getting to log this product. Haven't felt supressed or libido tanking just been cruising on the dosing protocol, maybe a little leaner nothing to noticeable yet.

I hope everything is ok with you Prep. Sorry to hear about your medical diagnosis but I rarely put much trust in what the doctors say.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha well when it comes to a hernia i don't think theres a whole lot misdiagnosing they can do. But i'll have the surgery done here in a month or so, so it will put me on the shelf for awhile. Ate like crap today busy day at work and never got a solid meal in. Feeling better on this today though, i needed carbs though for sure it felt like.

Cardio - 1.5 miles - 11 minutes

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cardio again today for me. Just not trying to over exert myself at the moment until i get back into the doc's and see what they want to do. Recovery time seems slightly elevated and doing better. No sides to speak of, sleep is normal, no mood swings, or any other things of note yet.

Elliptical - 30 minutes at level 6
Treadmill - 25 minutes 4.0 speed and 6 incline.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another day of cardio while things are still in the air for me. I jumped on the scale this morning and I'm down 3 pounds so this might turn to be a decent recomp for me. No complaints for me so far.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro I don't know how I missed this...(could be cause I'm not on am as much lol) but jm subbed.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely late but in, I also missed this...

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Felt like i'd give the gym a go today to actually lift some weights. I felt like crap but i got my butt moving and did what i had to do. This whole medical issue has me really lacking motivation at the moment, gonna have to turn it around. Weight held over night still down 3 pounds.

Pec Deck Machine -
85x8
105x8
105x6

Dumbbell Shoulder Press -
35x8
35x8
40x6

Lat Pull Downs -
85x8
85x8
105x6

Dips -
BWx10
BWx10
BWx6

Standing Upright Barbell Rows-
55x10
55x8
55x6

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
In :) good log , and hope everything is ok after that doctor visit you talked about! Keep it up bro and nice workouts!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Usually take Thursday off but I went for a jog anyways just cause i've been slacking anymore. Haven't lost anymore or gained any other weight at the moment. No noticeable sides coming still with me 11 days in, so i'm happy with that portion of this. Can't really tell if there is any strength gains cause of the things medically. But i don't think i've lost any other so its helping me maintain current strength levels.

Jogged - 2.5 miles just held steady pace felt good just to let steam off and get out there.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Todays thoughts - With more cardio and adjusting my diet, i've taken a leaner appearance for sure. Strength hasn't tapered down yet so i'm happy there so far. No libido supression, no loss of sleep, no irritability or other worrisome problems.

Workout -

Wide Grip Pull Ups -
BWx5
BWx5
BWx5
BWx5
BWx5

Standing Military Press -
95x8
115x6
115x6

Dumbbell Shoulder Shrugs -
60x10
70x8
70x8

Dips -
BWx5
BWx5
BWx5
BWx5
BWx5

Bent Over Barbell Rows -
95x8
95x8
115x6

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha well when it comes to a hernia i don't think theres a whole lot misdiagnosing they can do. But i'll have the surgery done here in a month or so, so it will put me on the shelf for awhile. Ate like crap today busy day at work and never got a solid meal in. Feeling better on this today though, i needed carbs though for sure it felt like.

Cardio - 1.5 miles - 11 minutes
Sorry to hear about the hernia brother. I had one a few years ago and finally went in and had it patched after months of blowing it off. The first few days after surgery sucked but you will bounce back quick.

btw, most guys are seeing increases in libido on Osta.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the hernia brother. I had one a few years ago and finally went in and had it patched after months of blowing it off. The first few days after surgery sucked but you will bounce back quick.

btw, most guys are seeing increases in libido on Osta.
Mine hasn't gone up or down granted mine has been cruising since i went from LeCheek's Testodrol to running this. So i'm happy with where mine is still have plenty of gas left in my tank for the wife at night. I definitely blew off this hernia for awhile but now its becoming far more bothersome and painful than it has been so its becoming time to get it taken care of. So this will be my last log for a long while, happy ya'll picked me to log this.

Todays workout - Bi's and Tri's

Kickbacks -
20x8
20x8
25x6

Hammercurls -

30x8
35x8
35x6

Standing Tricep Extensions -
60x8
65x8
70x6

One Arm Preacher Curls -
25x6
25x5
25x5

Skullcrushers -
40x8
45x8
45x6

Reverse Grip Barbell Curls -
30x8
35x8
35x6

Had a decent workout today, recovery on this has been good no complaints in that department. It has helped me push through those last reps and i always feel like i got more in the gas tank. Liking this product so far. I'll try to get some gym time but its Mother's day and promised my son and wife we would go do some BBQ'ing and fishing.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
how are you liking it thus far?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been a fan of it so far. No complaints i've been slacking on my log for sure though. I took Sunday and Monday off from lifting did light cardio of 30 minutes elliptical nothing to hard. I'll be hitting the gym tonight after my sons baseball game. Strength has left me which is nice, cardio is still solid, recovery still up. Liking this so far for sure, no sides which is nice to report also.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterdays workout -

Wide Grip Pull Ups -
BWx5
BWx5
BWx5
BWx5
BWx5

Lat Pulldowns -
100x8
100x8
105x6

Dips -
BWx10
BWx10
BWx10

Bent Over Rows -
115x5
115x5
135x5

Seated Cable Rows -
100x8
100x8
105x6

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterdays workout -

Bi's and Tri's -

Hammercurls -
25x8
25x8
30x6

Skullcrushers -
60x8
65x8
65x6

Bicep Curls -
40x8
40x8
45x6

Kickbacks -
15x8
20x8
20x6

Reverse Grip Curls -
30x8
30x8
35x6

V-Bar Pushdowns -
52.5x8
62.5x8
62.5x6

Was a good workout solid pump the whole way through. I skipped today cause i was in a bit of pain so i didn't want to push things to hard with the way things are acting right now.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterdays work out -

Dumbbell Shrugs -
60x8
65x8
65x6

Dips -
BWx10
BWx10
BWx10

Seated Military Press -
135x8
135x8
155x6

Standing Upright Row -
60x8
60x8
65x6

Todays Workout -

Wide Grip Pull Up's
BWx10
BWx10
BWx6

One Arm Dumbbell Rows -
45x8
45x8
50x6

Reverse Flyes -
20x8
20x8
25x6

Seated Cable Rows -
100x8
115x8
115x6

Power Partials -
15x8
15x8
20x6

Wide Grip Latpulldowns -
50x8
60x8
60x6

Been slacking here. Have a few more days left in this bottle. Libido has been good through out this run. I'm down 6 pounds now, not lifting as hard cause of the injury and not wanting to over due things until i can get it fixed, but i feel strong still.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review - While i was very interested in this product i don't feel like i was let down. My diet cleaned up a lot but my training went way down with my injury but i still was able to loose 6 pounds. My libido never tanked stayed high, i felt no lingering ill effects that could come from taking a RC. This could be an excellent recomp or cutter compound i'll probably look into once i come off surgery. My strength maintained through my run of this while i was in the gym. I could see this used in conjunction with PCT cause at recommended dosage there is no shut down. I know there has been debate going higher you could see shut down but i was pleasantly happy with my run of this product.