Dexaprine 5 Sample Review (Sponsored)

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to iForce for giving me the opportunity in giving the product a try :D

Just to give everyone a sense on how much experience I have with fat burners/stimulants, I've used the following for fat loss in the past (Just to name a few):
OEP, Redline, Rx6, Meltdown, Fat Smack, Hydroxycut, Primatene and Bronkaid.
FYI I am very tolerant to stimulants, so honestly I really thought I wasn't gonna feel anything on Dexaprine :whiner:

But before any of you even read my review lets just make one thing clear: (THIS PRODUCT WORKS EVEN IF YOUR REALLY TOLERANT TO STIMULANTS)

Review:
Looking at this ingredient profile, I love how they were able to come up with a product that works in many different ways. With Dexaprine, you get a euphoric feeling that will enhance you mood which therefore will provide you with a positive outlook throughout the day. They also were able to add a time released stimulant effect with the caffeine anhydrous and theophylline. This not only made me feel wide awake all day, but didn't give me any nausea, headaches or jitters which is a HUGE plus. Finally, the addition of the thyroid hormone is something I've always looked for in a fat burner. After only a week, in the mirror I did see a difference. But nonetheless, you feel great while taking Dexaprine and not like a cracked out junkie.

IMO this product is worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY. OEP was my original go to fatburner but not any more :D Looks like iForce has a new fan to add to their fanbase. If you need to lose fat and I were to suggest a product to you, I would suggest to you to go buy some Dexaprine.

My new go-to Fatloss Stack will now include:
Dexaprine
Bronkaid
Rauwolscine

Dexaprine Final Score:
9.5/10

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review bro glad to responded so well to dexaprine

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
awesome review and glad you enjoyed it, and felt it (being that you're stim tolerant). If you loved dexaprine the way it was, just wait until the new formula's out ;)

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
I know! I'm very interested in what your new formula is capable of offering.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I know! I'm very interested in what your new formula is capable of offering.
be sure to check out the new ingredient label in our company forum :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome review man, glad you enjoyed it!!!!

Mike