Review of AI Nutrition's poduct samples

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
I got my samples a day ago and I want to post a review about them. (Been waiting to do that for more than about a month!) What I got for samples is

2 Maniac
2 Recover pro
1 3Z
1 Perform

I am really looking forward to use all of these products, exicited as well.

Gonna take a Maniac about 20-30 mins later and get ready for gym... Let's see what changes I notice with these samples!

Here's a Video I also made of the products I got. Samples of AI Nutrition products. - YouTube

So damn exicited! Game face on!

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Not what I expected.... It went BEYOND!

The title says it all! went to the gym after having a serving of Maniac!

I have been noticing that now when I train (for about a month) I usually do 2-3 exercises for the bodypart(s). While I am training it's on the mind to just get out of the gym I have done enough. Focus was pretty messed up. But today I went crazy! Went in, 2 warmup sets on machine presses (cycling to the gym, I also concider that as a warmup). Went to the benches 1st set was just like a normal set. From the 2nd set it kicked off! and Focus was soo good that I kept on benching, did 5 sets of bench with increasing weights. Still wanted more so did Dumbbell presses with increasing weights again! then 2 sets of Incline dumbbell press and then went to machine presses. Followed by about 12+ sets of Tri's. Then 3 sets of abs crunches for 50+40+40 in just 4 mins time! Usually for chest I just go in do 3 sets of bench press 3 sets of machine press followed by tri's only 2 exercises for 3 sets each and feel like I have done enought and mind is on other things but it was not like that today... I could kill for this type of FOCUS! ****in' A right Awesome!!

Ratings for Maniac!
Taste: 1st impression on me was the TASTE. The fruit punch tasted real good! I saw on some ratings that Pink Lemonade is better than Fruit punch. If fruit punch tasted this good! I can't wait to see how great Pink lemonade will taste! 9/10

Focus: Focus was awesome! It was EXTREME! I just wanted to keep on lifting and lifting... Not even a thought to leave the gym or anything else in my mind! 9.5/10 (because I think there's always room for improvement!)

Pumps: Great Pumps. Felt really good. 9/10

Energy: yeah I got a good power surge! was able to make my workout more intense and powerful! But I would really like to see more power boost in it! 7.5/10

Recomendation: 8.5/10 surely recomended to anyone who is looking to get more focus, Great endurance/stamina and awesome pumps along with a surge of energy in the gym.

It was only a sample and I never thought I would see this much with the 1st serving!

It was undoubtly great! Focus and endurance was just awesome!

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Recover Pro!

After training Came home very exicited to take and experience Recover Pro. Came in, made a serving, threw it in me... And about in or under an hour the usual fatigues/soreness, or whatever u'll call it, started lowering down and in just small time period I was not that sore! It deff does what it's made for, Aids muscle recovery! Usually that would happen to me after my postworkout meal but training more today and then taking Recover Pro! I felt the recovery fast even before my meal.

Ratings for Recover Pro!​

Taste: Lemon Flavor was just like a lemon added in water. Thou It was not mixed fully, I think one should mix it, let it sattle down and then mix it again and then take it. But I was too exicited that I just added it mixed it and slamed it! no BS, very much similar to a nice lemon drink. 8/10

Purpose: I think the purpose of this product is to aid the recovery and make brokendown muscles recover fast and that was exactly what it did! 9/10 (no doubt it was awesome!)

Recomendation: Recomended to the people who have complains of not recovering or even remaining sore a long time after the workouts (Usually aged people). Also recomended to people who have physical performance jobs (use it before ur workout so it'll improve ur endurance and aid muscle recovery) And if u use it before workout along with Maniac I can only imagine the hardwork u'll be able to put in your workouts! 9/10. Deff recomended!

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
I now have 1 sample each left of Maniac and Recover pro. I just can't wait to use em togather tomorrow on my back day! But I would also LOVE to use em on legs day! a lil bit confused on which day to use em! I wish I had recieved more in the samples! They are just awesome!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Have you ever logged a product on here yet? I see your trying, and you got the right idea on how to log products, you got my vote! Hopefully a supp company can hook you up!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
LOVE the reviews.. Great detail. I also watched the YOU TUBE video... very sweet man! Thanks for the support!! Hope you keep AI in your product line up

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Have you ever logged a product on here yet? I see your trying, and you got the right idea on how to log products, you got my vote! Hopefully a supp company can hook you up!
This coming from the man of logging!!!! :)

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Nope. never logged a product on any website... This is my 1st time.... Thankx man... I am great full to have ur vote and support!!

I hope that too... My life story is commin' soon!

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
LOVE the reviews.. Great detail. I also watched the YOU TUBE video... very sweet man! Thanks for the support!! Hope you keep AI in your product line up

Thankyou for ur support man! I really appreciate it.... I will keep up The AI Line hopefully. I LOVE the products! But there's just a lil tiny problem! I'll PM u that prob...

This coming from the man of logging!!!! :)
Surely it is! :) And I am happy for that! I hope You and Other Reps like the review too.

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Today was the 2nd day of the products... and it was just awesome as before!
Used the Maniac pre-workout and Recover Pro intra workout... It was just awesome... Again the same energy and mindset along with endurance was experienced... Recover pro, I think should be take intra-workout rather than pre or post workout cause the recovery I got with it in my workout was just awesome.... I was able to recover from those deadlifts while I was training bi's...

Spent more than an hour in the gym training intensely without overtraining myself! It is just awesome

It's bed time and Now and I am going to take my 3Z. Lets see how my coming day goes, It says wake up energetic and experience the best sleep of your life.. Let's see what it does!

Will post up 3Z review at night tomorrow...

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
After a stressed day yesterday was I needed some good night sleep to calm myself down and prepare for the lectures of today! Took those 3Z Caps bout 40-50 mins before sleep. I sleept for only about 5hours and 30minds but the sleep was worth it! I could, regardless of the work I've been putting in the gym and the project work I've been doing, really concentrate on the lectures. I wanted to sleep more but there was no time for that, was feeling really sleepy when I woke up. Though with this little sleep I was able to wake up refresh.

The product also had a long lasting effect. After college (I usually donot sleep after college) I lied on the bed and fell asleep in just about 2 mins. It's deff Good.

I can't actually rate this product in detail like tast and that but here's the recomendation.

Ratings for 3Z

Recomendation: an awesome 8.25/10! The product is awesome! make u fall a sleep easy, relaxes ur mind. Even with a lil sleep u'll wake up rising and shining and fresh with damn awesome mood! it's a pandoras box for someone with sleep issues or I think even for those who use stims in their supps. Even for old people, who usually have alot of issues with their sleep, it's great I think. Deff worth a try!