DJBeanPole's Mini Dexaprine Review

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

DJBeanPole's Mini Dexaprine Review

Shout to iForce for getting this one started. I've been a big fan of their Hemavol and Maximize (Intense now, used v2 before but wasn't feeling it at all), and when I noticed the calling for trying out Dexaprine I knew I'd be in for something good. So shout out to a great company making great products!

Received my 5 pack sample on Saturday but it was already mid-day and I wanted to take it in the AM so I waited until Monday to start.

Day 1, Monday: Started with 1/2 tablet as soon as I woke up. Ate breakfast about an hour later. To be honest, I did not feel anything at all which had me kind of bummed. Went on with my day as usual and made sure that I took the next half about 6 hours later on an empty stomach. Still the same thing... didn't feel anything. No increase in body temperature, no comment on focus, and definitely did not feel any energy surge. I had to drink some caffeine later in the evening to help stay awake!

Day 2, Tuesday: Woke up this morning and took 1 whole pill as soon as I rolled out of bed. Waited awhile before making breakfast this time. And STILL, I am not feeling anything. I gave myself a full 1-2 hours before even eating anything. I am not sure what I am looking for with these pills. Is it supposed to feel like a stimulant buzz like caffeine? I take some MIO Energy with me to work and use it from time to time especially in the middle of the night when I feel like I am falling asleep in front of my computer. I don't get the shakes like I do sometimes from taking Maximize Intense... and on that note I feel like I'm starting to become tolerant to Maximize Intense as well. 1 scoop is not giving me the same effects it used to. Either my adrenals are badasses or I'm very tolerant because I have not been taking things like this for a long period of time. So I'm not quite sure what to think. I will point out one thing that I will attribute to Dexaprine: quite a few hours after I had taken the dose I went bowling with my brother and noticed that while we were playing my body temperature was up up up. Felt like someone turned up my internal furnace! But I'm not feeling any energy spikes like others are reporting.

I wish I had a more positive review but I feel like for now I'm a non-responder. Not sure what to do with the last 3 pills? I think for tomorrow I may take the one hours after I've had breakfast, but on an empty stomach and after I've woke up naturally. And then for the last 2 I will take 2/day and see how that works for me. Want to get something good out of these little green guys!

DJ
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Sub'd will read and catch up!

3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Honestly you very well could be a non responder but with the amount of stimulants in both maximize and dexaprime.. it is very alarming to hear you didn't feel anything. How long have you been on Stims? Have you considered taking a break?

I know its scary to think coming off pre workout stims.. but there are a ton of non stim Pres out there to play around with.

Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Honestly you very well could be a non responder but with the amount of stimulants in both maximize and dexaprime.. it is very alarming to hear you didn't feel anything. How long have you been on Stims? Have you considered taking a break?

I know its scary to think coming off pre workout stims.. but there are a ton of non stim Pres out there to play around with.

Mike
    I used to take NO Xplod way back in the day. Then I switched to Animal Pump. I stopped using that when I started using Hemavol + Maximize v2 which was about 3 months ago. I built up a tolerance that fast? I don't even use Maximize Intense every workout I alternate it with Craze (which also does nothing for me ).

I'm not scared to come off of preworkouts. And I wouldn't mind taking a break. Don't think my wallet would mind, either.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Was just thinking over my last post and wanted to elaborate more.

Feb-March: Maximize v2 every workout
    April-now: Maximize Intense about 2x/wk

Take caffeine every once in awhile at work if I feel that I need it. Don't think I'm taking anything else w/ stims in it... hmm...
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I hardly ever take a break from caffeine but about every 2 months I'll cut out all stims and pre workouts besides hemavol and caffeine. I know it's not the best way to take a stim break but it seems to work well for me.

7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

I just don't feel like I've been on stims THAT long to have built up a tolerance like this. Perhaps the first month of my cut I'll take the stims out and stick w/ Hemavol/Craze and give that a whirl. Its going to be EC so I can't do anything about the caffeine but 200mg shouldn't be too much to handle.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Subb'd interesting
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

When I get home I'm popping the last two greenies and some craze/hemavol and start my legs workout. We'll see how that goes ;-)
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  10. Registered User

Wow, Dexaprine has always been strong for me and worked well. Supps are weird, I didn't get ANYTHING out of two bottles of Anabeta except some increased hunger and every one under the sun was in love with it. Now I can't imagine someone not loving Dexaprine and here you are...a lot of times I think a lot more goes into how supps "feel" than what we realize.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

True dat. I'm not knocking it as being a bad supplement. With it having positives outcomes/results with so many people you know its working. I've noticed that certain things don't work for me as well when others have made great claims that the product is out of this world. Iforce supplements have done be well in the past, particularly hemavol and maximize intense, and with all of the fantastic boards members/reps for their company you can see that they are a fantastic group of individuals. I love their products! And I don't see my nonresponsiveness as a negative, it just tells me I need to see what else they have that works! Perhaps dexaprine v2 is the kicker for me. You never know, but I'm not giving iforce any bad marks and I will continue to be a returning customer for life.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Just dropped two GREENIES. Lets do this!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

U better put 911 on spead dial - ur nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Just dropped two GREENIES. Lets do this!
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    U better put 911 on spead dial - ur nuts!

MUAHHAHAAAA!!!

So far so good! Just crushed my workout. Will report back here later. Time to go bowling... I'll return with good news !
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

DAY 4/5

Alright so today I decided to try something crazy. Here is how my day's schedule looked: I woke up at about 2:30PM at the fiance's house and I didn't have ANY of my supplements with me which totally sucked. So she and I headed off to the gym and I did the rowing machine for 6K in about 24minutes which I believe is a personal best for me. I'm amazed at how many times I go into the gym and seeing people use it with such BAD form! Felt great and really worked up a sweat. Afterwards I chowed down on a footlong Subway meatball sub (personal fav) around 4PM. Headed home from the fiance's as she left for work. As soon as I got home I popped in my Athletix stack and took my preworkout:

2 scoops Craze
    2 scoop Hemavol
    8mg CM
    500mg Agmatnie
    5g Creatine
    2x Dexaprine

I finally had the energy breakthrough I was looking for. I'm not sure why it took two pills to finally see what everyone was talking about, but for me 2 pills unlocked the potential. I started working out about 15 minutes after I took everything because Craze usually hits me pretty hard and fast but is short lived. This time throughout the entire workout (about 45 minutes) I had nice, clean, prolonged energy that lasted longer than usual and I definitely attribute this to the greens ! I kicked ass in the workout but wasn't jittery or felt out of control. Usually when the water breaks came up in the workout I wanted to forget about them and keep pushing forward. Had a great workout, broke some plateaus, and did NOT have an energy crash. I didn't go crazy and psycho after I took the pills. The energy rush was nice and calm, I was sweating a ton more, and felt like my body temperature was up and the fat was sliding off of me.

Now I'm out of those little guys... 2 seemed to be the sweetspot for me. Who knows if I'll get some sleep tonight lol but that won't be for a few hours
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

damn, being able to handle 2 dexaprine is crazy, you're definitely a true stim junkie OP hahaha, glad you managed to get that feeling you were looking for/expecting in the end though, and great log overall
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    damn, being able to handle 2 dexaprine is crazy, you're definitely a true stim junkie OP hahaha, glad you managed to get that feeling you were looking for/expecting in the end though, and great log overall
    I would have to agree.. I wouldn't even dare to pop two dexaprime!!!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    THIS...........and DONT FORGET HE USED a DOUBLE DOSE OF CRAZE!

HOLY HEART ATTACK
    DJBeanpole at 3am------->

2 scoops Craze 2x Dexaprine
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

2 dexaprine.. I'm speechless....

20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Took the two Dex at about 6pm before a workout. Slept like a ****ing rock that night. Went to bed at 3am. No jitters, and no heart attack lol. I must have a ridiculously high tolerance to this ****.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  21. Registered User

2 scoops Craze
    2 scoop Hemavol
    8mg CM
    500mg Agmatnie
    5g Creatine
    2x Dexaprine
    This is the type of energy I imagine getting from that mix. You may be the stim junkie to end all stim junkies! Name:  coffin.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  54.3 KB
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

LOLOLOL
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mini dexaprine log
    By chedapalooza in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-29-2012, 07:57 AM
  2. dexaprine review
    By phatmike0704 in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 09:31 AM
  3. Burning it up w/ Dexaprine: Review/log by oli
    By oli in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-22-2011, 12:29 AM
  4. Controlled Labs Samples Review (mini review)
    By SouthernCharm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 10:12 PM
  5. purple wraath v3 mini mini mini review
    By dlew308 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 01:17 PM