Iforce Dexaorine smaple packs - AnabolicMinds.com

Iforce Dexaorine smaple packs

1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Iforce Dexaorine smaple packs

IFORCE & Vaughn I would like to thank you for including me in your huge Deaxaprine giveaway. I have to be honest and say this is the 1st IFORCE product I have ever used! I also have to be honest and say I have one pill left for tom. morning and I do not think it will change my views on the product very much. Im not one to give a negative review but I am one for an Honest review!!

Started with 1 pill right away.
    1 pill am empty stomach with 45 min cardio in the am.
    Then on with my hectic day.
    Breakfast,coffee, WORK
    Was working around the house all day this wekend so I didnt stop moving.

I was looking for more of a boost and some energy from the Deaxaprine and it never semed to kick in. Dont get me wrong I felt a little something but nothing more than a cup of coffee feeling and it did not last very long.

I did notice I am really gassy and duecing a bit more but no upset stomach or negative sides from the dexaprine that are major.

I could see adding a 2nd dose in the early afternoon without any problem and for me maybe that is what is needed. For me its just not a one pill a day fat burner

IFORCE thanks again for the free samples I wish I could have given more positive feedback for you guys but for me it just didnt hit a sweet spot.

2. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm so confused this is the third person saying this now, and we NEVER get this from dexaprine.

Tomorrow, please take 1 full caplet on a totally empty stomach. Wait at LEAST 60 mins before eating. Then let's see
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Vaugh will do. But to be honest with, by the time I take the pill get ready head out the door for my cardio or go into the basement(treadmill). Run up and shower real fast then start making breakfast , it is for sure 60 min from the time I take the pill until the time I eat if not a little more. I will time it tom. and give you an exact time
    •   

4. New Member

This is the first time I've ever heard that Dex did NOT work! How long has it been since you cycled off stims? Dex is VERY stim heavy.
    I cut my Dex in half, taking it that way I can assure it kicks in even faster. Give it a shot.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

really?

my girl got so stimmed on a full pill she was never hungry! like 6hrs...

what is your recent stim history?
    Dex is the strongest I have ever ran into. compares to clenbutrex at 4ml

how intense is the cardio session as well?
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Dang Marms, that's crazy. I didn't get anything from Dex on my first day, but the second day I felt it in full. How long are you awake for before you take it? I found, after it was suggested in my thread, that it helped me to wait a couple hours after waking to take my dose.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Try half, I know it sounds weird bit I'd still give it a shot.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

if you've been using stims for a long time then that could be an issue. I'm stim tolerant like crazy and still feel dexaprine, and I usually dose 1/2 about twice per day and feel both doses. I agree with puzo, try cutting it in half and see what happens, and i'd also agree with Howdy, if i take stims too early i never feel them, but once i'm "naturally awake" i can feel stims a bit more.
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Ill cut in in half and try that tom morning. Its been a while since I have taken and fat burners or even PWO stims.
    (The only thing that is diff. is that i have never taken a tab form)
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Ill cut in in half and try that tom morning. Its been a while since I have taken and fat burners or even PWO stims.
    (The only thing that is diff. is that i have never taken a tab form)
    Yea def try that. Sometimes the thick coating can delay and release ingredients very slowly. The 1st version, I break to feel it much better.

Mike
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Yea def try that. Sometimes the thick coating can delay and release ingredients very slowly. The 1st version, I break to feel it much better.

Mike
    Ya I broke it in half for tom. morning. it broke very easy and clean.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

Mike

Ok everyone I tried a full pill in the AM same routine as stated above. It must be an issue with my body and the coating on the pill. I noticed it 20 min into my cardio this AM and felt like a cartoon with my heart literally pounding outta my chest lol.

So what is the deal with the coating?????
    Like I said first time I have ever taken a fat burner in a tablet form.

I do not retract my above statement as a still did not feel anything without breaking the pill in half.

Night & day from a solid pill to a broken pill for me

I know the package did say break in half to asses tolerance. I wasnt aware that the coating on the tablet would have that big of a negative effect on me.
  13. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It doesn't effect most anyone...you're special

Keep cracking them open
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. VB-12 3-packs
    By dsade in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-10-2010, 08:01 AM
  2. samples packs?
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2007, 07:00 PM