Iforce Dexaorine smaple packs

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IFORCE & Vaughn I would like to thank you for including me in your huge Deaxaprine giveaway. I have to be honest and say this is the 1st IFORCE product I have ever used! I also have to be honest and say I have one pill left for tom. morning and I do not think it will change my views on the product very much. Im not one to give a negative review but I am one for an Honest review!!

Started with 1 pill right away.
1 pill am empty stomach with 45 min cardio in the am.
Then on with my hectic day.
Breakfast,coffee, WORK :(
Was working around the house all day this wekend so I didnt stop moving.

I was looking for more of a boost and some energy from the Deaxaprine and it never semed to kick in. Dont get me wrong I felt a little something but nothing more than a cup of coffee feeling and it did not last very long.

I did notice I am really gassy and duecing a bit more but no upset stomach or negative sides from the dexaprine that are major.

I could see adding a 2nd dose in the early afternoon without any problem and for me maybe that is what is needed. For me its just not a one pill a day fat burner

IFORCE thanks again for the free samples ;) I wish I could have given more positive feedback for you guys but for me it just didnt hit a sweet spot.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm so confused this is the third person saying this now, and we NEVER get this from dexaprine.

Tomorrow, please take 1 full caplet on a totally empty stomach. Wait at LEAST 60 mins before eating. Then let's see :)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vaugh will do. But to be honest with, by the time I take the pill get ready head out the door for my cardio or go into the basement(treadmill). Run up and shower real fast then start making breakfast , it is for sure 60 min from the time I take the pill until the time I eat if not a little more. I will time it tom. and give you an exact time ;)

Buddha_

Awards
This is the first time I've ever heard that Dex did NOT work! How long has it been since you cycled off stims? Dex is VERY stim heavy.
I cut my Dex in half, taking it that way I can assure it kicks in even faster. Give it a shot.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
really?

my girl got so stimmed on a full pill she was never hungry! like 6hrs...

what is your recent stim history?
Dex is the strongest I have ever ran into. compares to clenbutrex at 4ml

how intense is the cardio session as well?

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Dang Marms, that's crazy. I didn't get anything from Dex on my first day, but the second day I felt it in full. How long are you awake for before you take it? I found, after it was suggested in my thread, that it helped me to wait a couple hours after waking to take my dose.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Try half, I know it sounds weird bit I'd still give it a shot.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
if you've been using stims for a long time then that could be an issue. I'm stim tolerant like crazy and still feel dexaprine, and I usually dose 1/2 about twice per day and feel both doses. I agree with puzo, try cutting it in half and see what happens, and i'd also agree with Howdy, if i take stims too early i never feel them, but once i'm "naturally awake" i can feel stims a bit more.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill cut in in half and try that tom morning. Its been a while since I have taken and fat burners or even PWO stims.
(The only thing that is diff. is that i have never taken a tab form)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ill cut in in half and try that tom morning. Its been a while since I have taken and fat burners or even PWO stims.
(The only thing that is diff. is that i have never taken a tab form)
Yea def try that. Sometimes the thick coating can delay and release ingredients very slowly. The 1st version, I break to feel it much better.

Mike

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea def try that. Sometimes the thick coating can delay and release ingredients very slowly. The 1st version, I break to feel it much better.

Mike

Ok everyone I tried a full pill in the AM same routine as stated above. It must be an issue with my body and the coating on the pill. I noticed it 20 min into my cardio this AM and felt like a cartoon with my heart literally pounding outta my chest lol.

So what is the deal with the coating?????
Like I said first time I have ever taken a fat burner in a tablet form.

I do not retract my above statement as a still did not feel anything without breaking the pill in half.

Night & day from a solid pill to a broken pill for me ;)

I know the package did say break in half to asses tolerance. I wasnt aware that the coating on the tablet would have that big of a negative effect on me.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It doesn't effect most anyone...you're special :)

Keep cracking them open