I-Force Nutrition RVC/VMS Protean Sampler Review!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Gotta love I-Force! Got home from the gym about 10min ago to find a nice little package containing the following:

2 samples of Red Velvet Cheesecake Protean
2 samples of Vanilla Mint Swirl Protean
3 samples of Max Intense (all flavors)
4 samples of Hemavol (both flavors)

Excited to say the least! Thanks again to Vaughn and IForce for the opportunity to review your supplements :) Stay tuned for the reviews as i will be reviewing all the products in this thread... Here we go!

Last edited:
VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Omfg...what a tease!!! When you trying them?!? :D

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Omfg...what a tease!!! When you trying them?!? :D
Haha i know right?! I sadly had a shake leaving the gym so I'm debating on having another one tonight before I hit the hay... Man, I can review one thing so far... The smell!

I can smell the aroma of both the RVC and VMS thru the baggies... Very pleasing to the senses! The RVC smells like the cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory (my favorite). The mint smells similar to girl scout thin mint cookies and went you first open a tub of mint n chip ice cream! These are setting off a sensual explosion of aromas in my nasal passages lol awesome :)

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Alright, my impatience won and I couldn't resist trying the RVC sample any longer... and wow! What a perfect dessert to my dinner tonite. As with most of my protein shakes I used water. The label called for 4 oz., however I went with about 6 oz. for a shake that was not so thick. Added two ice cubes, 6oz. of water, and one sample of RVC Protean.

Profile - The ingredient profile is solid as you would expect from IForce. Its is a protein blend but I'm assuming it is mostly whey concentrate from the texture of protein which I find appealing. I'm not one for the whole rate of digestion/anabolic window type so this fits me well. Fats, Carbs, and Protein content is spot on.

9/10

Mixability - Used my Blender Bottle with 6oz. of H2O, two ice cubes, and 1 sample packet. Mixed it up and it had a great consistency. Not too thick and not too runny. Similar to Gaspari Myofusion for those looking for a comparison point. Gave it about 10 good shakes and it was good to go! The resulting color was a dull red and smelled even more incredible when i removed the lid. No lumps or left over residue in my shaker cup, always a good sign :)

10/10

Flavoring - Oh boy! The best part of my experience was savoring the taste of this Protean. Ladies and Gents prepare for your new favorite protein of choice! I cant believe they were able to nail the red, bread part of the cheesecake down! It tastes exactly as you would picture it lol perfection in powdered form at last! My girl is gonna love this for sure. You can taste some subtle hints of frosting but the taste is absolutely spot on! Its sweet but not too sweet. If you have a craving to cheat on your diet, pick this up! The possibilities are endless with this flavor.

11/10!

All in all, amazing job IForce! I have tried my fair share of proteins and this is by far the most innovative and tastiest flavor I have encountered! And i still have yet to try the Vanilla Mint Swirl! Lol heres a crappy pic of the shake (srry used my phone camera).

Stay tuned. More to come...

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In! I can't wait to try all the flavors myself

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Waiting on mine :)
Eating some RVC ice cream instead...

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
can't wait to try the red velvet myself, been dying for red velvet cake on my contest diet lol, but this will definitely do :) glad you enjoyed it so much bro, be sure to let us know how the vanilla mint is. Vaughn says it's even better than the red velvet lol

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Thx for checkin in fellas, VMS review coming later tonite! :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Still waiting on my.
Vaugh where did these ship from?

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
VMS Protean Sample Review:

PROFILE - Same as the RVC sample. I noticed this had a "fluffy" texture to the protein. I guess could be described as silky or soft similar to Trutein for those who have tried it. Smells absolutely amazing. I might be biased cuz i love anything mint and this has a great scent to it. Not overpowering but smooth!

10/10

MIXABILITY - Used the same setup as the RVC sample. Once again Protean shines in this department as well. Mixed extremely well with no left over granules or chunks of protein. I love how quickly this mixes up. Some protein (ON performance) takes forever to mix and still comes out with clumps. Not a problem here!

10/10

FLAVORING - UNBELIEVABLE! You were right Vaughn, this is even more impressive than RVC! I thought that was amazing (and it still is) but this just takes the award and my money for best protein on the market today! After i uncapped my shaker the aroma of mint seized control of my sense of smell and reigned me in for a tasty ride to protein bliss! Reminded me of my childhood when i would forget about my mint n chip ice cream and it would melt in the bowl then proceed to slurp on the melted ice cream. Exactly like that! Props for taking me back in the day!

Well I'm sold and just placed a pre order for 2lb. Tubs of both Protean :) Im waiting for my girl to try them and post her review when I can... Thanks for making a tasty and quality protein IForce!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy crap.. based on your reviews.. I can't freaking wait to try vanilla mint. Contest prep this year is going to be supppppper fun!

Mike

GHO5T

Awards
VMS Protean Sample Review:

PROFILE - Same as the RVC sample. I noticed this had a "fluffy" texture to the protein. I guess could be described as silky or soft similar to Trutein for those who have tried it. Smells absolutely amazing. I might be biased cuz i love anything mint and this has a great scent to it. Not overpowering but smooth!

10/10

MIXABILITY - Used the same setup as the RVC sample. Once again Protean shines in this department as well. Mixed extremely well with no left over granules or chunks of protein. I love how quickly this mixes up. Some protein (ON performance) takes forever to mix and still comes out with clumps. Not a problem here!

10/10

FLAVORING - UNBELIEVABLE! You were right Vaughn, this is even more impressive than RVC! I thought that was amazing (and it still is) but this just takes the award and my money for best protein on the market today! After i uncapped my shaker the aroma of mint seized control of my sense of smell and reigned me in for a tasty ride to protein bliss! Reminded me of my childhood when i would forget about my mint n chip ice cream and it would melt in the bowl then proceed to slurp on the melted ice cream. Exactly like that! Props for taking me back in the day!

Well I'm sold and just placed a pre order for 2lb. Tubs of both Protean :) Im waiting for my girl to try them and post her review when I can... Thanks for making a tasty and quality protein IForce!

Great review. i have to agree..... VMS>RVC

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Thanks for the kind words guys! Sorry for the lack of updates but here comes one now!

I have managed to try all the Maximize Intense samples and I gotta agree with most of the reviews on here about this pre workout. I mixed each sample pack with 1.5 scoops of Hemavol. I first tasted each sample by itself. Mango peach > raspberry lemonade > fruit punch. They all mixed great with my lemon drop hemavol but i swear that hemavol could make dog crap taste good! Lol thats how tasty it is!

As for the effects:
Good, clean smooth energy. I wanted to crush the weights and felt focused on each rep the duration of my workout. The pump of the combined supps was mind blowing! My arms and chest looked swole after every workout! Im sad that Intense is being discontinued but I'll get it at the cheap price at Nutra soon hopefully!

Thanks again for the samples and I'm just waiting on my woman to try the RVC sample. Haven't seen her in over a week as shes on vacation!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words guys! Sorry for the lack of updates but here comes one now!

I have managed to try all the Maximize Intense samples and I gotta agree with most of the reviews on here about this pre workout. I mixed each sample pack with 1.5 scoops of Hemavol. I first tasted each sample by itself. Mango peach > raspberry lemonade > fruit punch. They all mixed great with my lemon drop hemavol but i swear that hemavol could make dog crap taste good! Lol thats how tasty it is!

As for the effects:
Good, clean smooth energy. I wanted to crush the weights and felt focused on each rep the duration of my workout. The pump of the combined supps was mind blowing! My arms and chest looked swole after every workout! Im sad that Intense is being discontinued but I'll get it at the cheap price at Nutra soon hopefully!

Thanks again for the samples and I'm just waiting on my woman to try the RVC sample. Haven't seen her in over a week as shes on vacation!
Awesome man.. glad you are enjoying!!!!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
after this review im definitely looking forward to vanilla mint more now lol sounds like it's amazing

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Finally my girlfriend has tried the RVC sample! Sorry for the delay I-Force fellas, she was on vacation. I proceeded to thoroughly plow her then decided to make her a RVC shake minutes after to hit that them der' anabolic window ;) haha anyways heres how it went down:

- Mixed the sample in 8oz. of cold low fat milk with two ice cubes in a shaker cup. Shook for about 10 seconds. This mixes just as well in milk as it does in water, huge plus for me. A little background on my girl. I have been looking for a protein for her to use regularly as she is starting to get into exercising regularly and eating healthier in general. I have had her try some of my tastiest proteins such as Xtreme Formulations Cinnamon Roll, Trutein Cinnabun, Gaspari Milk Chocolate, and many more). She disliked ALL of them! She is very picky and hard to satisfy when it comes to this. To top it all off she is thee worlds biggest red velvet fan i have ever met. So I went into this very skeptical... So guess what her reaction was to finally trying IFORCE RVC Protean...?

...Absolute bliss that is! Her expression was priceless, I wish I woulda filmed it in retrospect. She couldnt believe that this "powder" could taste like actual Red Velvet Cheesecake! She then drank the whole cup and demanded more lol i said I would have to order another tub just for her as I just ordered my tub of VMS :D

She noted how amazing the smell and taste was, the texture was just perfect (she usually says the other proteins have a chalky texture to them). She couldnt absolutely believe it and demanded to see the ingredient profile and was once again amazed to see it contained less sugar than say XF brand and less calories. A win-win in her book!

Well there ya go Iforce, another new thoroughly satisfied, impressed and female customer on board lol thanks again to Vaughn and IForce for the samples and courtesy. Top notch service :)

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Finally my girlfriend has tried the RVC sample! Sorry for the delay I-Force fellas, she was on vacation. I proceeded to thoroughly plow her then decided to make her a RVC shake minutes after to hit that them der' anabolic window ;) haha anyways heres how it went down:

- Mixed the sample in 8oz. of cold low fat milk with two ice cubes in a shaker cup. Shook for about 10 seconds. This mixes just as well in milk as it does in water, huge plus for me. A little background on my girl. I have been looking for a protein for her to use regularly as she is starting to get into exercising regularly and eating healthier in general. I have had her try some of my tastiest proteins such as Xtreme Formulations Cinnamon Roll, Trutein Cinnabun, Gaspari Milk Chocolate, and many more). She disliked ALL of them! She is very picky and hard to satisfy when it comes to this. To top it all off she is thee worlds biggest red velvet fan i have ever met. So I went into this very skeptical... So guess what her reaction was to finally trying IFORCE RVC Protean...?

...Absolute bliss that is! Her expression was priceless, I wish I woulda filmed it in retrospect. She couldnt believe that this "powder" could taste like actual Red Velvet Cheesecake! She then drank the whole cup and demanded more lol i said I would have to order another tub just for her as I just ordered my tub of VMS :D

She noted how amazing the smell and taste was, the texture was just perfect (she usually says the other proteins have a chalky texture to them). She couldnt absolutely believe it and demanded to see the ingredient profile and was once again amazed to see it contained less sugar than say XF brand and less calories. A win-win in her book!

Well there ya go Iforce, another new thoroughly satisfied, impressed and female customer on board lol thanks again to Vaughn and IForce for the samples and courtesy. Top notch service :)
Glad she liked it! You won't find too many people that outright hate the taste.