1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Im one INTIMIDATING dude!......biatch!!

Okay okay, im not that intimidating.....im a nice guy! But ill be logging Intimidate in my current growing phase!

Get ready for a log full of beneficial info, day to day results, not to mention my awesome red text!

*Goal
    -Keep growing
    -Keep getting stronger
    -Lean down
    -Feel good! (honestly this is so important but gets overlooked by most trainees)

*Nutrition
    -Calorie surplus everyday
    -Protein is around my bodyweight (sometimes more sometimes less)
    -Carbs are around 350-500 on off days, 500-700 on training days
    -Healthy Fats- (healthy fat sources with 4 out of my 5 meals) (around 8-15g fish oil a day)
    -Protein sources are everything from beef, eggs, fish, nuts.....you get the idea. Basics.
    -Carb sources are white rice, white/red potatoes, fruit, sugars/karbolyn(during workout)
    -Fat Sources are from your typical peanut butters, various nuts, avocado's, eggs, fish oils, etc....

*Cheat Meals
    -Honestly I can handle cheat meals(junk food) everyday if I wanted to without gaining fat, but im literally just sick of fast foods/junk food lol, so majority of the time everything will be relatively clean, if I do have a cheat meal of some sort, my favorites are Italian food, ice cream, and....hmmm I think thats all. McDonalds, BurgerKind, and Tacobell I have no passion for anymore.

*Supplements
    -Stoked (test booster)
    -Prime (nutrient partioner)
    -Compound 20 (GDA / epicness )
    -Fish Oils
    -Magnesium (in various forms for Nervous System function, endocrine, adrenal support, digestive fuction)
    -Simple Carbs
    -Intimidate
    -Herbal Tea's (green tea for example for a detox effect, but may stop because im somewhat concerned if it will hinder Prime/C20's effect, if someone could clear that up for me that would be awesome)
    -BCAA/Creatine/NO/Amino mix (my typical intra/post workout recovery ****tail)
    -Pre Workout mix is Maximize Intense+Hemavol at the moment

*Training
    Basically ill go through a cns warm up, then progressively overload with my compound movements, nothing special, just intensity, and consistency! And super dupa heavy!

-HIIT cardio (atleast 2x a week, no more than 3) (I feel this cardio is ideal for body recomposition, here ill list the benefits of HIIT cardio)(below)
    #Insulin Sensitivity enhanced
    #Metabolism ramped up anywhere from 20-48 hours
    #GH secretion enhanced
    #Sleep enhanced (deeper, GH secretion much greater)
    #Overall hormonal benefit (protein synthesis, insulin sensitivty enhancement is huge, as bodybuilders we want to make our bodies as "receptive" to nutrients as possible)

*Other Notes
    -I eat white carbs because they do not cause any digestive issues with me, plus going through stressfull physical activity on a daily basis via weight training or high intensity cardio I do not have to worry about being "insulin resistant" or any fat gains from simply eating white carbs. I feel low GI carbs are great for your typical American that doesn't do any kind of stressful physical activity, plus adding in protein/fats to your higher GI carbs will drastically lower the GI anyways, as bodybuilders we want the nutrients ready to go within 1-2 hours after digestion, not 5-10 hours!!! Yikes!......Oh and if your eating foods that tamper with your digestion(bloating,discomfort) your just creating excess inflammation in your body which will result in a higher cortisol output than if you were to eat foods that don't tamper with your digestion.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

What are my expectations for this product?

-The reviews I see on this are pretty damn good! Seems like everyone gains a solid 5 pounds within every cycle on this, im excited!
    -Keep up the growth via increased testosterone / igf-1 levels!
    -Continue slowly shredding up via increase test / igf-1 levels / gh levels
    -Enhance my sleep!

Im in the phase of my growing season when the gains Sky Rocket, im super excited!

Thanks to Vaugn/CriticalBench/Iforce for this opportunity! The shirts rocks!

(ill try to stay consistent with the Tip of the days! I want to give you guys quality, remember that!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

Tip of the day from 4/21/12

*Carbs will make you fat! Or will they?

The trend / theory in the fitness industry is that, eating carbs in general will automatically make you fat, carbs are demonized in this industry, no carbs past 6 pm, low carbs to stay lean, never eat high glycemic carbs! Im sure you have heard it all, most of those theories do have a place don't get me wrong, a typical person isn't that active at night, lower carbs can keep you lean, and if your insulin sensitivity is as low as an obese person, High GI carbs will most likely be stored as fat.

What will carbs do for you?
    -Energy
    -ATP during training
    -Keep your muscles full / dense
    -Taking in an adequate amount of carbs will keep your body more "anabolic" (protein sparing)
    -Enhance your Thyroid for fat loss / muscle building benefits (insulin sensitivity / amount of carbs each day / cycled obviously has to be in check)

All carbs convert to glucose, high GI or low GI, it all turns into glucose, if your insulin sensitivity is on point, taking in carbs no matter if its a high GI or low GI carb will go towards your physical goals(obviously amount will be varried from person to person), and yes taking in high GI carbs will slightly lower insulin sensitivty when taken at a time when your body doesn't necessarily need carbs, for example before bed. Im going to list all the ways/techniques to use to increase your "insulin sensitivity". But first!! Lets see the negative impact on a low carb diet!

Low carb diet negative impacts (and yes AAS users will obviously be more anabolic than a natural would, so a AAS user could get away with a low carb diet, only slightly though!)
    -Catabolism
    -Flat muscles
    -Low thyroid
    -Testosterone levels will NOT be as high as they could be
    -Low energy levels
    -Lack of or poor pumps in the gym
    -Moodiness
    -Fat loss may seem rapid at first, but once your thyroid / testosterone starts plummeting, say goodbye to your muscles, and your fat loss goals will plateau (there is a place for "low carbs" of course! Best used when your using more of a specific diet, like a carb cycling diet)

Alright, scary isn't it? Heres what you can do to improve your "insulin sensitivity"!
    -HIIT cardio
    -Daily exercise in general!
    -Intense weight training
    -Lemon water! (so easy and results are outstanding, you should feel a instant burst of energy after drinking this! love it!)
    -Keeping stress low!
    -Fish oils
    -Kril oils
    -GDA's
    -Green Tea
    -Zinc / Magnesium
    -BCAA's!
    -Getting in a adequate amount of sleep everynight

Those are some pretty simple ways to improve the way your body uses insulin if you ask me!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

UNLEASH ALL OUT WAR ON YOUR HPTA
    THE DRIVING FORCE OF INTIMIDATE!

N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid (NMDA) is an amino acid derivative capable of causing an intensely anabolic response from NMDA receptors found within our bodies. NMDA receptors are designed to accept only certain compounds to connect to them, the most potent being NMDA. When NMDA binds to an NMDA receptor our HPTA (hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis) is sent into overdrive and released a potent combination of testosterone, growth hormone, IGF-1, and IGF-2.

INTIMIDATE IS THE ONLY PRODUCT WITH 99.9% PURE NMDA!
    The active ingredient in INTIMIDATE has been proven to be 100x stronger than D-Aspartic Acid! Until now, the only way to activate the NMDA receptors is by using a relatively weak NMDA receptor activator, D-Aspartic Acid. D-Aspartic Acid drew national attention when people realized it could raise their testosterone by 42% in as little as 12 days. While that may sound impressive, it has been clinically proven that while D-Aspartic Acid can activate the NMDA receptor, pure NMDA can activate the NMDA receptor more than 100x (10,000%) more effectively! So if D-Aspartic Acid is a popular testosterone booster, imagine what something can do that is literally 100x more potent?!? That means 100x the testosterone production of DAA, 100x the IGF-1 production of DAA, and 100x the IGF-2 production of DAA! Why settle for weak when you can INTIMIDATE your HPTA into hormonal explosion?

INTIMIDATE contains a whopping 30mg of pure NMDA that will all reach NMDA will be delivered straight to NMDA receptors that can then unleash all out hormonal warfare! Despite other products claiming to contain NMDA, not a single other product offers 99.9% pure NMDA, and no other product offers to disclose the dosage per serving!
    INTIMIDATE SUPPLEMENT FACTS
    Serving Size: 1 Capsule Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving

% Daily Value
    99% Pure N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid:
    30mg

*Percentage Daily Value not established

Enhanced sleep:
    Sleep is the one time of day that our body can recover, repair, and grow. By getting more restful sleep, your body will be able to repair and grow your muscles more efficiently than before.

Increased Testosterone:
    Testosterone is the ultimate muscle building hormone. The more testosterone our body produces, the more anabolic we become. When in an anabolic state our body is capable of breaking down protein we eat, converting it into amino acids, and then rebuilding those amino acids into new muscle fibers. Simply put, the higher your testosterone, the easier it is to build muscle!

Increased Libido:
    One of the quickest signs that your testosterone is on the rise is with a sharp increase in your libido, or sexual appetite. The higher your testosterone levels, the higher your libido will be!

Increased IGF-1 & IGF-2:
    Increasing levels of incredibly anabolic and potent hormones IGF-1 & IGF-2 can result in significantly enhanced anabolism and therefor muscle growth. Similar in structure to the most potent hormone known to man(insulin), IGF-1 and IGF-2 can help spark new muscle cell growth in as little as a few days!

Mood Elevation:
    Activating NMDA receptors may help increase “feel good” chemicals in our bodies. Compounds such as Pregnenolone help us feel great throughout the day. Pregnenolone greatly increases in the presence of intense NMDA receptor activation.

Long Term Memory:
    We each have both short term and long term memory we pull from. Short term memory is for things like remembering that cute girls name you met 20 minutes ago. Your brain allows you to store memories for a short time period, and then it discards them unless you activate certain receptors to initiate long term storage. These receptors just so happen to be NMDA receptors. When we activate our NMDA receptors, our brains are primed to convert short term memory into long term memory, which means things should be easier to remember, and easier to recall when needed!

When it comes to the discovery of dietary supplements, iForce Nutrition has always pushed the boundaries and created the most unique and effective ingredients ever released. INTIMIDATE will push your body’s natural limits to new heights as you get bigger, stronger, faster, and leaner all at the same time. Don’t fall for the DAA hype, and use only the most pure and effective NMDA receptor activator on the planet…INTIMIDATE!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

*Update*

-Last night was my first dose and couldn't really fall asleep, but thats normal for me lol, sleep is something I struggle with, really for the last 3 years....my bed....well actually I dont even have a bed, its a mattress stacked on some furniture haha #hardtimes. So its hard for me to find a comfortable spot to sleep in every night, on top of that even with the window open / fan on, I get extremely hot most nights aswell, so yeah its hell for me everynight, hopefully when Intimidate kicks in, this can really help. I was thinking of dosing this pre workout....
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

If your sleep issue is any way related to intimidate, most people resolve that in a few days. In for this, can't wait to see how you like it and glad we could get this going together! Hit me up with any questions!

Mike
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    If your sleep issue is any way related to intimidate, most people resolve that in a few days. In for this, can't wait to see how you like it and glad we could get this going together! Hit me up with any questions!

Mike
    Thanks again man!!!

Does this really need to be taken before sleeping to enhance its effects, I would think like any other test boosting agent, taken when ever testosterone levels rise would a good idea, yes before sleeping is great, but what about pre workout? Or does the nmdaa cause drowsiness when taken?
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%

Damn nice set up in here. Will be following along to see how it goes for you.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.57%

it's recommended that NMDA be taken before bed since its interactions with the receptor in the brain tend to help promote slow-wave deep sleep, and that helps with the recovery process (also with test production, gh and igf production/secretion). however, if you take it pre-workout it's fine, just optimal to take it before bed; we've only had a few people use it pre-workout since they couldn't resolve sleep issues on it.

looking forward to this log, considering how great your max intense and hemavol one was
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.05%

Am sub for this one log haa your logging everywhere!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    it's recommended that NMDA be taken before bed since its interactions with the receptor in the brain tend to help promote slow-wave deep sleep, and that helps with the recovery process (also with test production, gh and igf production/secretion). however, if you take it pre-workout it's fine, just optimal to take it before bed; we've only had a few people use it pre-workout since they couldn't resolve sleep issues on it.

looking forward to this log, considering how great your max intense and hemavol one was
    Thanks for the input brother! Oh I didn't know it would help promote slow-wave deep sleep, on that note I suppose ill keep taking it before sleep, but if I don't resolve my sleep issues I may try the pre workout dose, I bought a new pillow today, so hopefully that can be my savior haha!

And I got that Hemavol review coming soon! I just need to wipe my tears off my face, its a sad feeling running out of hemavol!!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Am sub for this one log haa your logging everywhere!
    Thanks bro!

Its growing time!
    #FreakStatus
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.05%

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Thanks for the input brother! Oh I didn't know it would help promote slow-wave deep sleep, on that note I suppose ill keep taking it before sleep, but if I don't resolve my sleep issues I may try the pre workout dose, I bought a new pillow today, so hopefully that can be my savior haha!

And I got that Hemavol review coming soon! I just need to wipe my tears off my face, its a sad feeling running out of hemavol!!
    I swear pillows are the problem a good pillow makes a different, I could deal with a bed as long as its not to soft. Is it a Feather pillow?
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.37%

Some people never get past the crappy sleep issue that Intimidate may cause in some individuals.....like me. BUT...I take it first thing in the morning, pre-workout, and my results have been nothing short of phenomenal.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.37%

I swear pillows are the problem a good pillow makes a different, I could deal with a bed as long as its not to soft. Is it a Feather pillow?
    Firm pillow=deep sleep. I travel a lot and bring my own tempurpedic pillow with me. Hotel pillows, foam or feather, have zero support. I am in a Hyatt right now and will sleep like a baby, since I have my own pillow, which weighs as much as a full grown German Shepherd.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.05%

Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro View Post
    Firm pillow=deep sleep. I travel a lot and bring my own tempurpedic pillow with me. Hotel pillows, foam or feather, have zero support. I am in a Hyatt right now and will sleep like a baby, since I have my own pillow, which weighs as much as a full grown German Shepherd.
    Ive tried frim ehh not for me unless it's that memory foam one
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

Man if pillows were the problem all along im going to feel silly I didn't change my pillow years ago, ive changed my mattress, blankets, etc.....except my pillow!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro View Post
    Some people never get past the crappy sleep issue that Intimidate may cause in some individuals.....like me. BUT...I take it first thing in the morning, pre-workout, and my results have been nothing short of phenomenal.
    If you don't mind me asking, what did you notice while you were using Intimidate? Im so excited for this to kick in!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

In for the epic ride!

20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923

Would have to agree here.. and op.. you owe me big time for this.. don't forget that!

Your a good guy.. appreciate what you are doing here.

Mike
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

4/25/12 Chest / Triceps

CNS Warm up-
    -barbell flat bench press 4x2-6 (no where near failure)

Chest-
    -Dumbbell Pullovers 2x12
    -Dumbbell Flat Bench Press 2x12
    -Wide Grip Dips 2x12
    -Cable Flys 2x12
    -Incline DB Press 2x12 (varried elbow positions, activating your upper pecs is a workout itself....)
    -Incline DB Fly Extreme Stretch 3x30 seconds

Triceps-
    V-Bar Pushdowns 2x10
    Upright Dips 2x8
    One Arm DB Ext 2x10

*Notes*
    -Activating your pecs is a must for developing pecs, obviously! But people don't realise how difficult it is, you CANNOT train with super heavy weights!
    -Pump was ok, was extreme in the beginning, then kind of over stretched on my barbell warm up presses, and overstretched the dips a bit too much when warming up, which kind of ruined my pump, chest is the one bodypart I hate training because its a "thought process" workout.
    -Im sure I set PR's, I did exercises I usually didn;t do, while keeping constant tension on my pecs
    -Just one of those workouts when mentally...."Just wasnt there"......
    -Will try barbell presses for my incline range of motion next week, anyone with the knowledge of biomachanics as far as learning the fully lenthened and fully shortened of your muscles will tell you its still VERY difficult training "chest".
    -No sleep last night
    -Took my intimidate pre workout
    -Successfull workout for the future I suppose, gotta stay positive.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.21%

What time of the day do you train?

23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

4/26/12 Mixture of Low Intensity and High Intensity Cardio

-45 mins
    -Getting hardly any sleep every night is really the only thing that really sets me back in my growing phase, sad because this has been going on for years now and have tried just about every method, even doing to the Doctor didn't do anything.....
    -Gonna take my Intimidate before bed instead of pre workout
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

4/27/12 Rest Day

*Updates / Notes*
    -Took intimidate 15 mins before bed, I did seem to feel more drowzy than normal.....still another night of tossing and turning, its really a confortable issue, which my bed ain't! Can't afford a new bed / mattress for awhile.
    -Going to have to take some days off from training / cardio because a freakin' calus/blister swolled up on the bottom of my right foot, I can't even walk without limping with very short steps, its cool, been making a ton of gains lately, these couple days of rest are well needed, and just enough time for intimidate to fully kick in!
    -Weighed in at a whopping 227 today lol, grow time indeed.
    -NBA Playoffs start Saturday morning.....who you guys got to win in the first round?
    -Hemavol review coming soon don't worry!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.57%

hope the sleep issue gets resolved bro, once that's squared away your recovery should definitely improve
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    hope the sleep issue gets resolved bro, once that's squared away your recovery should definitely improve
    Its weird its been going on now for about 2 years, energy / recovery has never really been an issue with me, but I do agree, once my sleep gets back to its optimal level, my overall life should improve!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

4/27/12 Tip of the Day! (ill do these atleast every couple of days, remember quality is what I want to give you guys!)

*Want the BEST possible pump every training session?

The pump?! What benefits does a pump even offer?! I thought its pointless!!!

*Pump benefits*
    -Increase Protein Synthesis
    -Increase Glycogen Synthesis
    -Glut 4 benefits
    -Growth Hormone secretion
    -Fascia Stretch (for long term hypertrophy)
    -VEGF benefits (vascular endothilial growth factor) (basically the veign creating hormone)
    -The pump feels damn good! Arnold was right, the pump feels just as good as shootin' your load! haha!

How can you increase your chances of getting a maximum pump? Here's a couple simple steps!

1)Stay Anabolic (if your natural, take a rest day before and after every session, if you can take 2 days off before and after every session in my that would mentally drive people insane, but it would literally set every workout out to ensure you are fully recovered before going back in the gym, keeping your endocrine system / cns / adrenal glands in check is one of my keys for maximum hypertrophy!) (ensure your body has the proper amount of protein/carbs/fats) (getting enough sleep) (keeping stress under control, remember....CORTISOL IS A PUMP KILLER!!)

2)Increase your potassium/sodium/water intake! (cell volumization benefits in thsi department BIG TIME!)

Heres my Pre workout protocol to maximize your pump!

*1.5 hours Pre
    -Lean Protein Source of your choice
    -Large White or Red Potato
    -Large Green Salad
    -1 avocado
    -1 banana
    -multivitamin
    -GDA / Nutrient Partioner of your choice

*10 mins Pre
    -Agmatine based supplement
    -BCAA's
    -Fast Carb (gatorade / karbolyn....etc...)
    -Beta Alanine
    -Ensure your body is saturated with creatine already
    -Glutamine
    -Alpha Lipoic Acid

I mean who doesn't love an arm pump?
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%

Nice post man.. i like your little tips of the day!

Mike

4/27/12 Tip of the Day! (ill do these atleast every couple of days, remember quality is what I want to give you guys!)

*Pump benefits*
    -Glut 4 benefits
    -VEGF benefits (vascular endothilial growth factor) (basically the veign creating hormone)
    -The pump feels damn good! Arnold was right, the pump feels just as good as shootin' your load! haha!

How can you increase your chances of getting a maximum pump? Here's a couple simple steps!

1)Stay Anabolic (if your natural, take a rest day before and after every session, if you can take 2 days off before and after every session in my that would mentally drive people insane, but it would literally set every workout out to ensure you are fully recovered before going back in the gym, keeping your endocrine system / cns / adrenal glands in check is one of my keys for maximum hypertrophy!) (ensure your body has the proper amount of protein/carbs/fats) (getting enough sleep) (keeping stress under control, remember....CORTISOL IS A PUMP KILLER!!)

2)Increase your potassium/sodium/water intake! (cell volumization benefits in thsi department BIG TIME!)

*1.5 hours Pre
    -Large Green Salad
    -1 avocado
    -1 banana
    -multivitamin

*10 mins Pre
    -BCAA's
    -Beta Alanine
    -Glutamine
    -Alpha Lipoic Acid

29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

Still resting my foot, its healing up so thats good news!

*Update
    -So im days into Intimidate, falling asleep / staying asleep is now improving!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.21%

*Pump benefits*
    -Glut 4 benefits

*1.5 hours Pre
    -Large Green Salad
    -1 avocado
    -1 banana
    -multivitamin

*10 mins Pre
    -BCAA's
    -Beta Alanine
    -Glutamine
    -Alpha Lipoic Acid

Why not use rala? I can't handle the burning in my throat from ala!!

31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    Why not use rala? I can't handle the burning in my throat from ala!!
    Rala is better, im just poor....lol.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

5/1/12 Im back....with a vengeance!

-Upper body-

-Warm up (lunges / presses / clean and presses, get heart rate up)

-Flat Barbell Bench Press
    -Rack Deadlifts
    -Overhand / Underhand / Hammer Grip Chins
    -DB Seated Shoulder Press
    -Upright Rows
    -Ab work

*Notes*
    -PR'S ON EVERYTHING
    -Chasing performance instead of chasing fatigue is how I utilize my volume, pretty much 2 working sets for each exercise is enough to overload the muscle while keeping high intensity / performance, usually by that 3rd working set im starting to fatigue rapidly which is pretty much has no benefits in the hypertrophy / strength department. Reps are always around the 8-12 range, once I start getting under that 8 range, its time to move on.
    -Intimidate is surprisingly aiding in me falling and staying alseep....honestly I was very skeptical on this product......its working like a charm!
    -Brutal workout!
    -Intensity maintained until I reached my ab work, so thats when I left the gym, once intensity starts dropping even by a little bit, LEAVE THE GYM!
    -Arm isolation work will most likely be done with lower body
    -My whole body is taxed....im feelin' it big time haha!
    -Pump was good!
    -Gotta control myself at the beginning of the workout....for example for my bench presses, I could of went and done a few more sets just to fulfill my ego, performance was about to drop, so I moved on.....close call. (yes im that specific when im on a mission!)
    -Intensity, Overload, Maintain High Performance, Drop ego, leave, recover, repeat.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

Tip of the day! Errr....lets start calling this "Mini Article of the day"! 5/2/12

*HERE are the top 5 reasons why your efforts are not rewarding you.

1)Your execution is horrible, yeah your going all the way and all the way down, full range of motion, that means thats perfect form!!! ERRRR!! WRONG!!! Your going to have to find that sweet spot on every exercise so you can feel the muscle constantly being stretched and contracted, that means NOT USING A FULL RANGE OF MOTION, stop utilizing a full contraction / full stretch where the joint is being compromised(WHEN GOING HEAVY!, you can use a full contraction / full stretch when going light without any possible future injuries, but honestly their are not any "major" benefits of utilizing a full contraction, plus going light isn't gonna do jack crack for ya!. We want tension on the muscle with no extra joint/tendon grinding.

2)Your most likely doing too many isolation low motor unit exercisers or doing too many sets(volume), if your having trouble adding muscle, stick to high motor unit firing exercises, such as free weight decline presses / barbell rows / squats / dips / chins...etc...

3)Ensure your adrenal glands / endocrine system / central nervous system are always firing optimally for your hypertrophy / strength goals, so structure your frequency by taking a day off between each workout(this will vary person to person obviously), shop for supplements that aid in adrenal health, make sure your mag / vitamin b's intake are on point every day.

4)Stop following "programs", all these cookie cutter programs are all the same ****, just with a different theme, the maker of the program will do his best to hype it up, obviously its his "so called" creation, he has to back it up! Look muscle growth happens via myofibrillar hypertrophy and sarcoplasm hypertropy, a quick google search and you'll know what that is.

5)Only supplements you should worry about is the follow (below)

-magnesium (not in oxide form)
    -zinc (not in oxide)
    -vitamin b's
    -GDA supp (ai nutrition's glycobol is a great choice!)
    -Nutrient Partioner (usp labs prime is a great choice)
    -creatine mono (other forms are gimmicks, creatine mono works just as good)
    -herbal tea's to constantly give your body / liver a detox effect, which will aid in endothielial health and your endocrine system / cns aswell

Improve daily, learn something new everyday, the day you start thinking "you know everything", thats the day you stop growing!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.21%

Massive update! I disagree with the "other forms of creatine ate gimmicks". I've used both MCC and CN. MCC was great for strength and I even added some size while on it. CN is great for pumps. But u do agree that the best form of creatine is mono.

35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%

Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    Massive update! I disagree with the "other forms of creatine ate gimmicks". I've used both MCC and CN. MCC was great for strength and I even added some size while on it. CN is great for pumps. But u do agree that the best form of creatine is mono.
    def.. mono is all I will use now.

Mike
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.57%

awesome updates, and glad to see the sleep is improving bro, log seems to be going great.

and loving your little tips of the day/min-articles, always seem to talk about interesting topics lol
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

5/3/12 Arms

-Top Portion Bench Press 1x6 + drop set
    -Rope Pushdowns 1x8 + drop set
    -One Arm Ext 1x8
    -Dips 1x8

-DB Hammer Curls (cross body) 1x6 + drop set
    -High Cable Curls 1x8 + drop set
    -One Arm Preacher Curls 1x8
    -DB Curls 1x8 + drop set

*Notes*
    -Been slacking on my fuel intake.....
    -Ok pump I suppose...
    -Great Intensity
    -Need my foot to get better so I can start doing my cardio again, body is starting to hold too much water
    -Crap day, foot get better please, HIIT cardio misses me!
    -Great sleep! F yeah! This intimidate is really something special!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

5/5/12

*1 week Review*

-Sleep and me don't get along......intimidate has made me and sleep become "bed buddies"! haha get it? But really, ive tried melatonin / valerian root / other herbal sleep mixes / sleeping techniques, cutting out light after 8 pm, warm milk, meditate, nothing ever worked! Intimidate is somehow....making me fall asleep, which honestly changes my life, I feel so much better, my family even notices how much of a better mood im in, this is huge!

-Alpha Male effect via higher testosterone levels, my intensity in the gym has been taken through a new level, well I should say my "tunnel vision", as nothing bothers me in the gym anymore, we all know that feeling when someone bigger and badder is working out and you can't get your mind off that person via jealousy/ego, common fellas you know what im talking about.

-Body composition (come see the 3 week review as I feel thats long enough to judge this effect, plus my foot problem is preventing me from doing my cardio! Yikes!)

*LG Sciences Board Rep*
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

I popped the huge bubble blister on my foot, nasty, but it feels alot better.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

Letting my foot heal up, still has a nasty scar.

My birthday is next month! On the 5th of June! Hmmm what shall I do.....if anyone has any kickass ideas, shoot em to me!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

Similar Forum Threads

1. Prime + Compound 20 Biatch!
    By TheHardOne in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 07-23-2012, 02:04 PM
  2. Time to get Stoked Biatch!
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 03:54 PM
  3. iforce MaxIntense and Hemavol Biatch!
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 05-18-2012, 12:18 AM
  4. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-01-2012, 03:30 PM