CaptHowdy5150 takes on Dexaprine (Sponsored Review)

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Huge thanks to iFORCE and VaughnTrue for sending out the 5 sample packets of Dexaprine for me to run this week. I've heard amazing things about iFORCE since joining this site and can't wait to find out for myself. In the past I have used other thermos so I'll be basing the review on the comparison. I'll do my best to give the best yet un-biased and truthful review I can.

First impressions: The packaging looks pretty freaking cool. The ingredient profile looks promising. Being the grammar nazi that I am, I have to comment on the mistake in the "Suggested Use" section of the packaging. It says "access" and "accessing" when it should say "assess" and "assessing". Sorry guys, I know it's annoying but I can't help proofreading.

dexaprine_large.jpeg

Checked the mail yesterday to find my sample packs of Dexaprine. Decided to start off today since I was on my last 12 hour shift of the week an knew I'd need a boost to make it through. I got to work at 0700 this morning and out of habit had a cup of coffee. I then yelled at myself because I meant to skip the coffee this morning to take the Dexaprine. I waited until 0800 and took the caplet. The only thing I had ingested prior to taking the Dexaprine was that one cup of coffee. At 0900 I was barely able to keep my eyes open and was constantly having to force myself to stay awake so I went and grabbed another cup of coffee. About halfway through the 2nd cup I noticed I started feeling a slight head rush/light headedness, most likely from so much caffeine. Still didn't notice any energy or any thermogenic feelings. 0930 the 2nd cup of coffee was long gone and I began feeling a subtle energy boost. I couldn't make myself close my eyes. Which really helped since I was stuck watching security monitors. I noticed that the feeling of energy was only felt as long as I was moving around. At 1030 I noticed I was feeling a small "crash". 1130 brought a trip to the bathroom, which I was expecting as others had commented on the abundance of poo. I don't mind it, that's just cleansing toxins and losing weight the old fashioned way...LOL. From 1130 to 1500 I felt normal. A little past 1500 I was fighting falling asleep again. It doesn't help that my job is completely boring and I'm always fighting falling asleep while I'm there.

Impressions from the first dose: I honestly didn't get the feeling I was hoping for. While I did get added energy, there were two cups of coffee added into that equation. I never noticed any thermo feelings. I'll be taking another in the morning as soon as I wake up and since I only drink coffee when I'm working there won't be any added stimulants involved. Impressions have changed, see note below.

*Edit* Alright, Day Two. I think the Dex got mad that I talked bad about it yesterday and decided to smack me upside the head today. I took the cap at 1030 and by 1100 I had that familiar stimulant head rush. I really started to notice the slightly elevated heart rate about 1115 and from then on began feeling a bit warm. It's 1525 now and I'm still feeling some effects. I guess yesterday was just a fluke, because today I can see why everyone is liking this stuff. Yesterday's review may have been a bit rough, but as of today I can say that Dexaprine is delivering exactly what it advertises. Three more days to go on this sample run and I hope they are repeats of today.

FINAL THOUGHTS
Day one, I have no idea what variable exactly it was that didn't allow the Dex to do what it can. Day two-Day five however was unbelievable. Dex would hit around 20-30 minutes after taking it and would last all day. Feeling the effects 12 hours later was commonplace with this supplement. An elevated heart rate, feelings of body temperature rising, all day energy. It delivered just as promised and I was not disappointed at all. iForce has a winner here with Dexaprine. I would definitely recommend this product. Thanks again to Vaughn and iForce for letting me run this for a week.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you took your dose, how long did your stomach remain empty? I have 1/2 a cap + a coffee and I am UP. But I don't eat for a few hours after my dose

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
I ate a can of tuna at 1230. That was the first food I took in today.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fwiw I like to wait 2-3 hours after I wake up before taking any stimulants. If I take them right when waking up they don't seem to work as much. Not sure it that was the issue with your dose. Are you stim tolerant?

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Fwiw I like to wait 2-3 hours after I wake up before taking any stimulants. If I take them right when waking up they don't seem to work as much. Not sure it that was the issue with your dose. Are you stim tolerant?
I had been pretty stim tolerant lately. For the last couple weeks I've been taking a break from stim supplements to try and rectify that.

Today, I waited a couple hours before taking the Dex after I woke up. Popped the cap at 1030 and here at 1100 I sit with a definite headrush feeling. This is why I love when you get more than one sample to try, sometimes just one dose isn't enough to tell anything because a number of factors can change results. I'll update again later on how the day goes, but for now day two on Dex is seemingly more eventful than day one.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had been pretty stim tolerant lately. For the last couple weeks I've been taking a break from stim supplements to try and rectify that.

Today, I waited a couple hours before taking the Dex after I woke up. Popped the cap at 1030 and here at 1100 I sit with a definite headrush feeling. This is why I love when you get more than one sample to try, sometimes just one dose isn't enough to tell anything because a number of factors can change results. I'll update again later on how the day goes, but for now day two on Dex is seemingly more eventful than day one.
awesome :D keep us updated

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha i swear if I take a stim right after waking it does nothing for me! I need to let my body wake up naturally first.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Alright, Day Two. I think the Dex got mad that I talked bad about it yesterday and decided to smack me upside the head today. Like I said earlier, I took the cap at 1030 and by 1100 I had that familiar stimulant head rush. I really started to notice the slightly elevated heart rate about 1115 and from then on began feeling a bit warm. It's 1525 now and I'm still feeling some effects. I guess yesterday was just a fluke, because today I can see why everyone is liking this stuff. Yesterday's review may have been a bit rough, but as of today I can say that Dexaprine is delivering exactly what it advertises. Three more days to go on this sample run and I hope they are repeats of today.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
editing your first psot to include these thoughts/changes would be epic :D

LOL glad we got you turned into a believer!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
glad everything started to turn around for you man, im sure you'll love dexaprine as the next few days pass by

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
glad everything started to turn around for you man, im sure you'll love dexaprine as the next few days pass by
Yeah, I dont' know what was up with yesterday. Today has been awesome though, 5 1/2 hours later I can still feel some effects.

Vaughn, I threw an edit in the first post.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. I assume your house smells of leather bound books and rich mahogany.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
you sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. I assume your house smells of leather bound books and rich mahogany.
Why yes, yes it does.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ind of a big deal ey? capthowdy?

Nice to see you are enjoying the dex now,

i am the same as that stakedcop in here... stims in my first hour awake do nothing other than focus, but no energy

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
ind of a big deal ey? capthowdy?

Nice to see you are enjoying the dex now,

i am the same as that stakedcop in here... stims in my first hour awake do nothing other than focus, but no energy
Today was a repeat of yesterday. Had great results. Went to the gym and tore it up! The Dex really had me feeling great during my workout. It seems that waiting two hours after waking to take it is the key for me.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, did one final edit to the first post to add my final review. Thanks Vaughn and iForce for letting me run this. After the first day, I didn't expect much if anything, but the Dex responded to my doubts and blew me away.