Howwedo heats up with dexaprine

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
iForce was awesome enough to send me a 7 day supply of dexaprine which is perfect since I'm on my 2 week off period of clen....I will be honest as always and give a nice 7 day detailed log I'll start tomorrow morning thanks again iForce

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
iForce was awesome enough to send me a 7 day supply of dexaprine which is perfect since I'm on my 2 week off period of clen....I will be honest as always and give a nice 7 day detailed log I'll start tomorrow morning thanks again iForce
Was curious about this stuff.
U taking time off clen? That's how it supposed to be run?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1 took half a pill this morning with just staples nothing extra....now I've tried OEP which was great so I have some thermo experiences....so far it's 43 degrees and I had to take my hoodie off at work lol and when I was inside it was 71 in the building and I had a bead of sweat dripping down my forehead lol I will update after my workout at 5

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 1 took half a pill this morning with just staples nothing extra....now I've tried OEP which was great so I have some thermo experiences....so far it's 43 degrees and I had to take my hoodie off at work lol and when I was inside it was 71 in the building and I had a bead of sweat dripping down my forehead lol I will update after my workout at 5

w/a badge on it lol.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
w/a badge on it lol.
We have under armor hoodies with a patch badge for comfort I love them we also have under armor material polos for the summer makes it very breathable with the vest on

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Definitely keep us updated!

Dexaprine > OEP all day long!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I just got mine today! ill bomb one in the morning before breakfast

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
dexaprine always heats me up, and with tt-33 i feel like i have a furnace running inside me lol. keep us update bro, looking forward to see how you like it :)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1 update back n bis deff felt the heat in the gym....very legit thermo so far....had to change my boxers when I got home haha

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2 took the other half a pill today going to do a full pill tomorrow...did hiit in the am and just did. Chest n tris...feeling pretty good...energy is decent with half a pill and the body heat is awesome lol I sweated a ton today and seemed like I was more thirsty then before

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3

Took a full cap today...put on shorts despite it being 50 degrees lol and no I wasn't cold at all today....today is an off day tomorrow will be hiit in the am then legs n shoulders in the pm....so energy with one pill is very consistent with no crash so far....been pissing a lot more idk if it's the dex or not....I've taken a few other fat burners but all except OEP were plain garage so that's my comparison I'd say OEP was very decent energy 7/10 but I crashed hard from it now dex I haven't crashed at all from and the energy is a 9/10 since I did not crash it really keeps me going throughout the day....and the heat is crazy lol should give these to people that go on arctic expeditions to keep their body heat up....very interested in a full serving on a hiit/lifting day!!!!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Looking good buddy. I were on dexaprine I would be on fire if I was taking that, spring has finally hit Washington and the gym was 80 degrees yesterday.

Make sure you consume enough water and keep killing it dude.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4
Still heating up after a full cap...like just sitting I start sweating lol today was legs had some weird pain in my quad...might need to stretch better next time other then that the energy was very good

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5 1 full cap again very hot at the gym...did hiit in the am and then back n bis in the pm...just got done with my lift...went very well I found splitting the cap in half when you do two workouts like that is awesome!!! I deff will use dex 2 weeks pre clen and the 2 weeks while I'm off clen during my spring cuts

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Foam roll brother

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Foam roll brother
Does that mean I need to work my forearms? Lol

Day 6

Weighed myself today I'm at 189 but I also went from low carbs everyday to carb cycling but I kept my cals the same 2200 lifting days 2000 off days....just switched my macros to for carb cycling so I think the weight is from water from the high carbs I had for chest day and/or a more recomp effect instead of a cut...I did do a little more hiit this week so I know it's not fat I put on lol...I must say the high carbs on chest/tri and leg/shoulder days are fantastic my strength is actually up and I do medium carbs on back/bi and my back/chest days and my off days it's very low carbs mostly cheese and tons of meat haha looking pretty good just having a hell of a time losing any belly fat I'm thinking about just doing lipo on myself lol it's very very annoying I'm hoping reduce xt will help when I start it next week

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7

I will be posting in my normal cutting thread tomorrow....I must say dex is very strong when it comes to heat and energy as a truly unbiased opinion this is the best thermo fat burner I've used so thank you iforce for the chance to log this and yes I did pick up a bottle today and will be running this with erase pro and tt33 for a few more weeks....so today was a non lift day do I ate 90 grams of carbs the rest protein and fats I think my protein was around 200 grams and calories at 1900....I'm having a hard time with this belly fat so I picked up a bottle of reduce xt to run as well