Wilpit Test out TestoPro, 6 pack coming

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Wilpit Test out TestoPro, 6 pack coming

I want to give a thank you to AI sports Nutrition as well as John Smeton for giving me the opportunity to log TestoPro. I have heard great things about this product and I am really looking forward to the product results. John Smeton hooked it up with some samples and a T-shirt as well.

Name:  image-398114172.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  599.0 KB

Stats:
    Height- 5'8"
    Weight-208.0 lbs

Goals: The goals for this run is to drop body fat percentage and to look my best for the approaching summer and the duration of the summer. I have a vacation to south beach Miami planned for the end of June so I will be fully devoted to the run. I am currently 208 lbs and I have looked my best at around 196 lbs. at 196 I have had a complete 6 pack with a some lower ab and back fat. I would like to get ripped while using testopro but keep my weight as high as possible. It would be great if I can acquire a 6 pack and stay at around 205 lbs. so gaining muscle and losing fat is the ultimate goal.

Problematic situation: I will be leaving Tuesday April 24 on vacation. I am staying at a couple diff hotels and I don't think either of them have weight rooms. I will be on this vacation for 8 days. Diet and weight lifting is going to be an issue but I'll do my best. Before and after this vacation I will stay as true as possible to my diet and lifting efforts.

I will lifting 6 days a week and focusing on cardio as well (hopefully). When on vacation lifting and cardio session may be scarce. I have a very busy schedule.

Took these process pics last night 4/18 at 208 pounds. I look forward to results.

Name:  image-3592940490.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  482.4 KB

Name:  image-3498217195.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  558.5 KB

Name:  image-1095242291.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  647.0 KB

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Yesterday was my first day on TestoPro. I took the pills as directed, two pills in the morning and two in the afternoon. Pills were easy to consume, they were not to big, but they did small a little funky. The smell is not bothersome and I had no issues with burping up nasty flavors like some fish pills do.

I had a good workout. Now I wanted to focus on cardio during this usage of testopro. I started with cardio before my chest workout, I completed 1 hour on the treadmill and was pretty dead after this. I kept a jogging pace, no walking. I normally get my workout in first but once I kill myself lifting I tend to not want to complete cardio so I put it first.

After the hour of cardio I then went to chest,
    Starting with flat bench. My last working sets were 275 for 10 and 315 for 6. I am hoping I can keep my strength up while doing all this cardio, doing low carbs, and losing weight. I also completed 4-5 sets of incline barbell bench, decline hammer bench press, high cable flys, low cable fly, DB pull overs, dips, pushups and incline hammer bench press.

I did feel very sluggish while working out but my strength didn't falter much even though I did an hour of cardio before lifting. In thinking the Testopro may have helped. FYI. I don't take pre workout supplements unless I get my hands on some samples or something.

Macros:

Name:  image-3897449365.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  212.4 KB
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Today was a back and ab day. First off I took the testopro as directed in the morning and in the afternoon. I had a decent diet day until I went to a work function and cheated on it. I tried not to be to bad but I had some not so good foods.

Well i started my workout with 45 minutes of treadmill cardio. After that I did a 1 hour and 15 minute back routine. Included over 100 pull ups, several high rep sets of medium weight deadlifts, and about 6 other workouts. Ended with 30 minutes of weighted abs.

Feeling good but to early to see any positive changes But no negative factors noticed.

Macros
    Calories 2243
    Calories and carbs should be a little higher due to grazing on pretzels through out the day

Name:  image-1703516658.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  212.1 KB
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Holy Money what a great log and you look great. Very nice detailed log

have you competed yet?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Sweet! A TestoPRO log! These tend to go quite well.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton
    Holy Money what a great log and you look great. Very nice detailed log

have you competed yet?
    Lol, never competed and never thought about competing. I just body build bc I enjoy it. Thanks for the compliments though. I used to place my entire workout set for set in my logs but that took to much time and I likes to be 100% focused when in the gym.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    Sweet! A TestoPRO log! These tend to go quite well.
    Yea man, I'm excited for results. I'm a little worried about my vacation next week but I'm sure I will yield results. Especially after my vacation when I rededicate myself and really try to rip up before summer.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Awesome. I have a vacation scheduled for July, but I'm not sure where I'm going, yet. LOL.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Awesome. I have a vacation scheduled for July, but I'm not sure where I'm going, yet. LOL.
    Lol I know how that is. I have one in the end of June and that's my real motivation for cutting.
    Going to south beach Miami but haven't set a date in June but most likely the end. I'm doing a LA/Vegas vacation for 8 days next week but I am looking at this vacation as a obstacle in my body building goals. But I'll make it work. Good luck on picking a location too.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

That sounds fun. Good luck to you, too. I've never had much luck keeping with a workout routine while traveling.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

That sounds fun. Good luck to you, too. I've never had much luck keeping with a workout routine while traveling.
    Yeah Me either. That's why I'm scared lol
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

Excited to see the results!!!!!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill
    Excited to see the results!!!!!
    Thanks man, I'm sure the results will be good by the end.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Ok. So I figured i should make a post before I get
    Drunk. Took the Testopro as directed twice today. Had a long and crazy day at work so I couldn't get my meals in and I also made some bad choices. I did do cardio, shoulders, and traps today. I started with 30 min cardio, then 1 hour 15 min shoulder and trap routine, then ended with 20 min cardio. Good day, feeling like I am making small progress bc I feel good.

Going out tonight so my macros will have changed but as of now this is where I am at:

Name:  image-4103731351.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  213.0 KB

I had no chance to get more protein in which sucks.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

So yesterday ended up being a rest day for me. I was hungover and busy as well. Ended up not having a good Diet yesterday either, so pretty much it was a horrible day for building muscle.

However today I was able to get in the gym and get a great workout in. I started with 30 min cardio and then went to work on bicep, tricep, and abs. I did about 1 hour and 15 worth of tricep and abs then about another 30 min of weighted ab work.

Arm day consisted of the following:
    Barbell curl 4 sets of between 20-25 reps last set was 135lbs for 6. Burned out by then.
    Db alternating Hammer curl 4 sets of 10-15 last set with 70lb DB
    Incline DB alternating curl 4 sets of 10-15 last set with 45 lb DB
    Hercules cable curls, 6 sets between 15-20 reps, super set with alternating cable curls. Weight progressed from 30 lbs to 100 lbs.
    Cable rope curls, 3 sets of 15 @ 100 lbs

Tricep extensions 4 sets of 15-30 reps last set 150 for 15
    Tricep DB kick backs 5 sets of 8-15 reps, last set 80lbs DB for 8
    Tricep lying DB skull crushers 4 sets of 10-15 reps last set with 50lb DBs
    One arm cable reverse grip pull downs 5 sets 12-15 reps, 15-50 pound range

Then ended with 30 min all weighted an work.

Macros for the day were low due to a really short day.

1,610 calories

Name:  image-2892221401.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  206.9 KB

And here is a random pic from today's workout

Name:  image-1876921335.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  505.5 KB
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

very detailed and looking awesome. We share bodybuilding and I think that is great. would you consider picking a show and doing one?

I have done the whole get ripped for vacation thing in the past. Now its stay lean year round and get ripped competition time.

Im doing a contest prep log here , feel free to join if you think you can get something out of it
    , Im doing it for myself because I keep logs just in case I need to look back on what I did.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bodyb...ons-first.html
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

nice... I loved testopro myself...

ya know you can adjust myfitnesspal % of your macro's to reflect actual goals so that it doesnt say 64g of Protein is your goal. didnt know if you knew or didnt care or what not...

keep killin it man... looking forward to getting that big.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger
    nice... I loved testopro myself...

ya know you can adjust myfitnesspal % of your macro's to reflect actual goals so that it doesnt say 64g of Protein is your goal. didnt know if you knew or didnt care or what not...

keep killin it man... looking forward to getting that big.
    Thanks man. I Didn't know that about myfitnesspal. I will have to look into that. Appreciate the info. Good luck with your getting big goals.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

very detailed and looking awesome. We share bodybuilding and I think that is great. would you consider picking a show and doing one?

I have done the whole get ripped for vacation thing in the past. Now its stay lean year round and get ripped competition time.

Im doing a contest prep log here , feel free to join if you think you can get something out of it
    , Im doing it for myself because I keep logs just in case I need to look back on what I did.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bodyb...ons-first.html
    I am not sure about competing, I would have to look into it more. I am not sure if I can get that ripped lol. Let's see how I do this summer and then I'll go from there I guess. I'll def check your log out, thanks.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Nice start to the log man, and Dammm your a big mofo!!!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61
    Nice start to the log man, and Dammm your a big mofo!!!
    Appreciate it man. Lol, I have a feeling I'll be getting "bigger" while on my vacation in Cali this week. Not a good big. But I'm doing my best to keep that diet straight and trying to find time to hit the gym.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Appreciate it man. Lol, I have a feeling I'll be getting "bigger" while on my vacation in Cali this week. Not a good big. But I'm doing my best to keep that diet straight and trying to find time to hit the gym.
    whys that food?
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

whys that food?
    Not sure what your asking lol. But overall the diet isn't to bad.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Been taking my TestoPro as directed and have not missed a serving while on vacation. I have been on a non bodybuilding diet for the last couple days and not been able to work out, usually when this happens to me I start to bloat bc of the diet and without working out I look "flat". I am surprised and excited to say that even with a bad diet my muscles and especially vascularity have not suffered and I think the testopro has something to do with this.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Not sure what your asking lol. But overall the diet isn't to bad.
    you said you have a feeling you would be bigger when you get back from vegas. my question was why because you might indulge in lots of food?
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

you said you have a feeling you would be bigger when you get back from vegas. my question was why because you might indulge in lots of food?
    Yeah man, that's exactly why. I have been doing good but yesterday was bad. Drank An insane amount of alcohol and ate like a slob. My love handles are starting to get bigger and the bloat is coming on as well. I'll be good, gonna start some cardio while on vacation and find a gym here soon. I have been keeping my protein intake as high as possible though.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Ok, well my vacation is almost over and I can not wait to get back home. I want to hit the gym, get my diet straight, and lose probably about 10 pounds which is what I most likely put on. I'll be back home by late tomorrow which means back to work and the gym on Wednesday. I can not wait.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Finally back home from my vacation. I can not wait to get back in the gym. When I left to vacation I was about 203 pounds and I just weighed myself and I am 216 pounds. That is about 13 pounds in a week. I'm sure I will lose a lot quick once I start carb depleting. Tomorrow starts my gym sessions and diet once again. I did however take take the testopro everyday while on vacation. And although I Look fat I still feel very strong and muscular. Cardio is def needed though.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Finally back in the gym. I am a new man again lol. Had a good diet today and went to the gum and hit chest, abs, and cardio.

Started with 30 min of cardio. Had a good sweat going then proceeded to cheat, I started with flat bench. Highlights for flat bench were 275 for 10 and then 315 for 3. This is lower then before vacation but I blame that on my diet. But I still feel good about my strength. Also hit DB inline bench, hammer decline bench machine, cable chest flys from top and from bottom, DB pull overs, dips, and hammer incline bench machine. Then finished with 25 min weighted ab workout.

I was weighing in at 216 last night but now after 2 bathroom visits and a good workout session, I am down to 209.6. I'm hoping
    To get abs back in a week or so.

Macros
    1,542 calories
    Need to get calories and protein higher

Name:  image-3197034185.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  210.7 KB
  30. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

You will be in my neck of the woods end of June huh?

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    You will be in my neck of the woods end of June huh?

Yeah man, I'm going to be in south beach and can't wait. Hopefully ripped as well
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

nice SoFla is paradise....
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger
    nice SoFla is paradise....
    Yeah man. It's my favorite spot in the USA, Miami and Vegas.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Another decent diet day. And a good workout day. I feel strong and think i will have a quick bounce back from this vacation. I am seeing good strength while on Testopro too.

I started my work out with 55 min Cardio which killed me. After this I went to back day. Now I had been awake for about 10 hours already and only had two meals. My last meal was about 3.5 hours before I started my run so I was drained. I went on to do 100 pull ups, then went to a lat pull down variation using the double cables (same used for chest flys), after that I went to Deadlifts. Highlights are 315 for 10 then 405 for 8, I put 500 pounds on and only got it for one. This was impressive to me because i did this with no fuel, and I had about maybe 5 carbs in my body before I ran. I was tired but was still able to hit the 500. Testopro may have something to do with this. I went on to do one arm barbell rows, t bar rows, wide grip lat pulldowns, low pulley, and close grip reverse pull downs. A great back and cardio day

Macros:
    Calories 1,679

Name:  image-260661642.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  213.2 KB
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Feeling good. Starting to see myself slim down from the weight I gained while on vacation. Today I did shoulders and abs. Did a quick 1 hour workout. Fast paced and got a
    Good sweat. For cardio I played about 30 min of basketball later that day.

Long day and could not get meals in, and I was very busy. I had only 200g of protein, about, and the only carbs I had came from a salad I had earlier that day. Hoping I can try to get more meals in.

Also, starting to see great vascularity from this product. I think in about 2-3 weeks there will be def results and differences compared to when I started. But the vacation really set me back .
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

your meticulous on some areas I see, nicework

now whats this of going to southbeach? for vacation? who are you going with?

or it sounds like your back already?
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

your meticulous on some areas I see, nicework

now whats this of going to southbeach? for vacation? who are you going with?

or it sounds like your back already?
    No, I just came back from a LA/Vegas trip. I put some bad weight on while on that vacation. Then in The end of June I am going to south beach. I'll be going with a group of my best friends. Pretty much all about partying and women while we are down there. So I have to be in Beach shape by then.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

No, I just came back from a LA/Vegas trip. I put some bad weight on while on that vacation. Then in The end of June I am going to south beach. I'll be going with a group of my best friends. Pretty much all about partying and women while we are down there. So I have to be in Beach shape by then.
    yes 13 lbs in one week lol
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Yesterday started out very well.
    Diet was tight. I went to the gym for arm day
    And threw in some traps too. I started with 25 min cardio then went to biceps. I performed 6 different exercises for biceps and each exercise had between 4-6 sets within themselves. I
    Then did triceps and performed 5 different exercises and 4-6 sets within those as well. Arms had a good pump and once again vascularity looks good. I also threw in traps, just did some DB shrugs. About 7 sets And had to leave the gym. My strength feels good and I feel good.

Went out drinking later that night which ruined my diet but before that I was doing good.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

I just cant get a break. Been sick the last two days. Haven't been to gym or had a good diet. I'll start back up tomorrow regardless of how I feel. Still taking the testopro though.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Wilpit leans out with Daa-HCG
    By Wilpit in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 06:59 PM
  2. Wilpit cuts up w/ Muscle marinade and D-Pol (sponsored)
    By Wilpit in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 03:16 PM
  3. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 06:31 AM
  4. Model shot coming up ive got to get a 6 pack
    By John Smeton in forum Pics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-19-2006, 05:02 AM