Runnin of the bull one last time. I force reversitol v2 and testabolan v2

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I am way behind on gettin started. My computer crapped out and I am proud to say my wife and I gave birth to our son. He was two weeks early but still weighed in at 9 lbs. so here we go, let's get this log started.

I am coming of a long run of hormones, around 8 to 9 weeks worth. Combos of alpha mass, drive, mass drops and trenevar. No I did not run them all at once, just kinda tailored things to fit me and my goals, which ultimately to .gain strength and lean out. Iam weighing about 248 and down a inch in my waist. My energy and stamina is shot and can barely get my butt out of bed to head to the gym at 4 am. Now with the new addition to my family my training is going to change at least for a while. My wife and I lost our child suddenly last year and now that I have been blessed with another chance I will be there as much as possible. I am looking to regain my energy, my focu and motivation and take off another twenty pounds in time, but not just on this cycle. I will be eating around 3000 calories a day. I eat eggs in the morning along with grapefruit scoop of Protean with scoop of ultra peptide for mid mornin snack, beef of some sort and spinach at lunch, almonds mid day, fish and some type of gen for supper and ultra peptide before bed.
Being that not sleepin much due to the new baby will effect some of my energy levels, I still can tell how good this is I think. If it sucks I will tell you, I don't care cause I have nothing to lose. If it is good I will pass it on, I will be very honest. Just like I have said I like vanilla protean and chocolate truffle is very lacking. These are my honest opinions and I will be just as honest with this stack

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Well so far so good. Nothing profound to speak of. I am gettin little sleep, but what get seems to be somewhat deeper and restful and I can function throughout the day. Have not been back on the scale so I can't check wait. I haven't been getting all my shakes in but whole foods have been really clean, with the exception of a cherry Pepsi that I started the morning off with. My thyroid med makes dosing and eating tricky in the morning if I get off schedule, so I drank the pepsi to get a full feeling. I know that's bad, but it's my life.
Strength is holding good. Been doin a lot of work outside and in the field so that is my
So far it has not given me the sexiual boost that I got from endosurge, but some of that may be due to my wife had a c section and is out of commission. But morning woods should start picking up soon, which is something I notice from most test boosters

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Well so far so good. Nothing profound to speak of. I am gettin little sleep, but what get seems to be somewhat deeper and restful and I can function throughout the day. Have not been back on the scale so I can't check wait. I haven't been getting all my shakes in but whole foods have been really clean, with the exception of a cherry Pepsi that I started the morning off with. My thyroid med makes dosing and eating tricky in the morning if I get off schedule, so I drank the pepsi to get a full feeling. I know that's bad, but it's my life.
Strength is holding good. Been doin a lot of work outside and in the field so that is my
So far it has not given me the sexiual boost that I got from endosurge, but some of that may be due to my wife had a c section and is out of commission. But morning woods should start picking up soon, which is something I notice from most test boosters

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
1st

Rock it!

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
I'll keep an eye on this ;-)

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Sub in for another iforce log, your going to enjoy that stack. Loving all these reviews!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
In. congratulations on your new baby boy, hope you and your wife are doing well with all of that and the adjustments.

Just wait til about week 2 of this stack, you'll definitely start noticing a lot in and around that time. any questions feel free to hit me up :)

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
this log is super boring, but I got a new computer so I will improve it. Witht the new baby my schedule is hectic and sleep limited. I can say that my nipples feel good and I am very gyno prone coming off a cycle. Frequent wood is starting to make itself known, so the juices are starting to flow. I feel it is helping with lethargy some, hopefully this week it will really pick up. still not been on a scale but I am looking much tighter

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will be following! But most importantly.. Congrats on your son! 9lbs is rather large.. hope your girl didn't push that out! Haha

Mike

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I have been noticing the evening dose messes with my stomach a bit. Nothing terrible just like a little heart burn

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been noticing the evening dose messes with my stomach a bit. Nothing terrible just like a little heart burn
Are you taking right before bed? I like to take my last dose with my last meal. I've never had any heart.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking right before bed? I like to take my last dose with my last meal. I've never had any heart.
Hmmmm. I knew there was something about cops....... Lol j/k

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I am taking with my evening meal. I was fine last night, seems to be hit and miss so it is probably something else. I am feeling good. Libido is starting elevate, too bad the with cant fully get in on the action. I am going to try to weigh in today. We have not been eating out any and I am doing all the cooking so my diet has been exceptional and has really been a help

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I am taking with my evening meal. I was fine last night, seems to be hit and miss so it is probably something else. I am feeling good. Libido is starting elevate, too bad the with cant fully get in on the action. I am going to try to weigh in today. We have not been eating out any and I am doing all the cooking so my diet has been exceptional and has really been a help
Teatabolan always makes my libido sky rocket... Man I'm in the middle of rehabbing my house.. Can't wait till its done so can get my meals back in check!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:( i love eating out!!!!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
:( i love eating out!!!!
same, definitely helps me grow when I'm in off-season haha. but good that your diet is staying so clean OP. Looking forward to see what other improvements/weight changes occur

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I really prefer eating at home. I like to cook and I can eat a lot more food and have some for the next day for what I pay to go have a decent meal.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
well this stuff is treating me nicely. energy is good and no problems whatsoever with gyno. My muscles are not as dense but my body is really looking good. I am down a solid 15 pounds and am looking better than I have in years. Almost done with this run but would highly recommend it to others thus far. I like the feelings I have, such as well being and libido, better when I use endosurge but am liking the physocal results with this

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well this stuff is treating me nicely. energy is good and no problems whatsoever with gyno. My muscles are not as dense but my body is really looking good. I am down a solid 15 pounds and am looking better than I have in years. Almost done with this run but would highly recommend it to others thus far. I like the feelings I have, such as well being and libido, better when I use endosurge but am liking the physocal results with this
Glad the stack is treating you well! I always get the alpha male feeling with stacking RV2 and TV2.