Diesel0022's SNS Focus XT Review

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established

A while back Coop sent me some samples of Focus XT and 3g of Piracetam. I read around and the best way to take it, or a popular way, was to take 1 serving in the AM and 1 serving in the PM. But I also noted that taking it for multiple days would increase its effects. So I grabbed half of a tub from a buddy of mine, let the nootropics begin. I've always been interested in Focus XT but never pulled the trigger with a purchase, this has sealed the deal.

Day 1:

Taste-Nothing special, neither of the flavors were amazing but it did mask the ingredients horrendous taste, but I didnt buy it for flavor. Compared to some other products this is godly. 6/10

Focus-Average, I did not feel anything after 1 day of usage. 2/10

Final-Meh, Ive got another 2 weeks worth of it, lets see how it goes.

Day 2:

Taste doesnt change, so I wont be updating my thoughts on the flavor.

Focus-I thought I felt a minor change, but placebos can be extremely strong, so before I say anything lets get to day 3.

Final-Possibly working, not sure

Day 3:

Exactly the same as day 2, minor effects, but not sure if I can contribute it to the Focus XT

Day 4:

I added 3g Piracetam in, and I definitely felt....more alert and was able to really focus in on my work with minimal disruptions.

Day 5:

This is where it hit me, and I didnt even think about it until the end of day. It made work fly by, I was focused strictly on work, more or less in the zone. This is the day that I also noticed a huge improvement in my workouts, prior to this I was getting a little lazy in the gym because I just couldn't get the focus I wanted. Not anymore.

Day 6:

From this point in time to the end of the tub, it was great, focus was phenomenal, alertness was through the roof, I loved this product. Way to go SNS.

Final Thoughts:

Focus XT should be a staple for anyone with a rough week ahead of them. Whether mentally or physically straining, Focus XT helps you get it done faster and better in my opinions. Many thanks to Coop, as always ;), and the others at SNS for providing us with such a great product.

Here is my gift to you:

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Sexy review + sexy babe = WIN.

I've noticed some great acute effects from Focus XT, but I agree wholeheartedly that the cumulative effects make those in the early or inconsistent days of its use pale in comparison. Letting the various compound build up in your system has great effects in regards to mental acuity, memory formation, and memory retention among others as well.

Thanks for doing this - let us know if we can do anything else for you! :)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i just want to thanks coop and u ..for a great gift :)

jk thanks for the review .. i will use here and there for pre workout ..but mainly i find this extremely helpful at work ..when ure doing 12hr shift esp.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
i just want to thanks coop and u ..for a great gift :)

jk thanks for the review .. i will use here and there for pre workout ..but mainly i find this extremely helpful at work ..when ure doing 12hr shift esp.
The versatility of Focus XT is awesome - while I use it as a preworkout on occasion, it provides a good kick in the ass for study sessions when I'm already fatigued, and that's what I use it for most. Occasional Focus XT + consistently dosed ALCAR and choline citrate is a real win for your academic obligations. ;)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanks for the review brotha, much appreciated!

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
No problem at all, thanks for hookin me up ;)