RickRock sets his training ON FIRE with IGNITE 2!! (Finaflex sponsored)

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

You could easily replace the coffee with the Ignite, you could also have your Ignite first thing in the morning and then enjoy a cup of coffee an hour or two later without any worries of being over stimmed. The caffeine from the Ignite2 would have worn off by then and adding 50mg of caffeine from coffee isn't going to be a factor. I still drink my coffee every day with no problems at all.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I agree with Kleen. You can adjust your dose accordingly with Ignite....whether with or without coffee
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    You could easily replace the coffee with the Ignite, you could also have your Ignite first thing in the morning and then enjoy a cup of coffee an hour or two later without any worries of being over stimmed. The caffeine from the Ignite2 would have worn off by then and adding 50mg of caffeine from coffee isn't going to be a factor. I still drink my coffee every day with no problems at all.
    the stim will be a mite stronger though hehe...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

I have to say that the slight deload I'm doing this week, with the higher reps have given me some pretty killer DOMS. My chest and back ate both sore as fock from the last two workouts...more than normal. Its a good thing tomorrow is a burn day, because I don't know if my body would make it through another workout without some recovery.

I'm still losing water very slowly. 168 today, down a half pound from yesterday. Tomorrows burn day should make a big impact on the water and I should make a big noticeable change by friday morning and hopefully can get pics sometime soon when I dry some more.

Workout went great today. I still have the nice fullness, but I'm making small changes in appearance as far as dryness and vascularity. Had a slight larger scoop of Ignite today, as I was a little more tired than normal. It did the trick because I was full of energy the entire time and focused on killing it!

I'm in the middle of putting some things together for my cycle coming in a couple weeks, and I'm seriously considering going with just a 12 hour fast on workout days which I would technically break fast post workout with about 70g protein and around 75-80g carbs. It would be a protein shake of 2 scoops of whey with some added waxy maize with maltodextrin and also a better protein bar. Then I would have my large normal meal at noon. I want to focus on muscle gain but stay doing IF mostly. This way I could get that post workout protein synthesis going much more than just with BCAAs The plan wouldn't change for burn days.

Kleen and Doug, what are your thoughts?

Shoulders/calves/hamstrings

DB shoulder press
    70sx15x14x13x13

DB shrugs
    99sx15x15x14x13

Upright rows
    75x15x15x13x12

DB lateral raise
    35sx15x15x13

DB front lateral raise
    30sx13x13x12

Seated calf raise
    185x20x19x19x18x18

Leg curls
    150x15x15x15x15
    Recoverbro Elite
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I have to say that the slight deload I'm doing this week, with the higher reps have given me some pretty killer DOMS. My chest and back ate both sore as fock from the last two workouts...more than normal. Its a good thing tomorrow is a burn day, because I don't know if my body would make it through another workout without some recovery.

I'm still losing water very slowly. 168 today, down a half pound from yesterday. Tomorrows burn day should make a big impact on the water and I should make a big noticeable change by friday morning and hopefully can get pics sometime soon when I dry some more.

Workout went great today. I still have the nice fullness, but I'm making small changes in appearance as far as dryness and vascularity. Had a slight larger scoop of Ignite today, as I was a little more tired than normal. It did the trick because I was full of energy the entire time and focused on killing it!

I'm in the middle of putting some things together for my cycle coming in a couple weeks, and I'm seriously considering going with just a 12 hour fast on workout days which I would technically break fast post workout with about 70g protein and around 75-80g carbs. It would be a protein shake of 2 scoops of whey with some added waxy maize and also a better protein bar. Then I would have my large normal meal at noon. I want to focus on muscle gain but stay doing IF mostly. This way I could get that post workout protein synthesis going much more than just with BCAAs The plan wouldn't change for burn days.

Kleen and Doug, what are your thoughts?

DB shoulder press
    70sx15x14x13x13

DB shrugs
    99sx15x15x14x13

Upright rows
    75x15x15x13x12

DB lateral raise
    35sx15x15x13

DB front lateral raise
    30sx13x13x12

Seated calf raise
    185x20x19x19x18x18

Leg curls
    150x15x15x15x15
    Yah my deload has me sore too... I was thinking WTF!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.18%

Thanks for the advice guys, love the learning
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Lowering the weight some and increasing the reps is not a deload. You should not be working hard enough to get sore during your deload. At best lift enough to get a pump without ever having to push hard.

As far as the plan to have a post workout shake I have done it and really enjoy it. I used 20 grams aminos and 50grams WMS, although Dextrose or rice syrup would have been better because it is a burst of blood ugar and then it is gone and you are back to lower levels. I have also had good luck with doing 10 grams BCAA, and 1 scoop casein to keep the protein trickling in all day without any real effect on insulin. Basically just available for when protein synthesis needs it.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

Lowering the weight some and increasing the reps is not a deload. You should not be working hard enough to get sore during your deload. At best lift enough to get a pump without ever having to push hard.

As far as the plan to have a post workout shake I have done it and really enjoy it. I used 20 grams aminos and 50grams WMS, although Dextrose or rice syrup would have been better because it is a burst of blood ugar and then it is gone and you are back to lower levels. I have also had good luck with doing 10 grams BCAA, and 1 scoop casein to keep the protein trickling in all day without any real effect on insulin. Basically just available for when protein synthesis needs it.
    Yah there was no real effort in my workout, should not have made me sore. I did do pullups and wheel of death though...
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73

Yeh, I guess I can't really call this week a deload really. Its more of a break on my joints and everything that heavier weights affect. Next week will be an official deload with my rep ranges around 15, but the weights will be much less and I won't be going to failure.

Thanks for the feedback on the post workout shake idea. Its my plan to do that for at least the beginning weeks of the cycle to help gain more size. I won't go into details right now about everything, but I should have an epic log popping up in a couple weeks that will explain the full plan
    Recoverbro Elite
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

Cardio/burn day

I'm drying out slowly, but today should really help a lot with it. I was down another 1/2 pound of water at 167.5 this morning. So in about 3-4 days I've lost about half the water from the weekend. After today's low carbs and around 2k cals along with cardio.. I should be sitting much better tomorrow at probably around 166 or so...we will see.

This mornings cardio went pretty good. I sweated a ton, and it seemed like I had to push a lot harder than normal....even with the Ignite in there. My endurance probably took a slight dive since I hadn't done cardio in a week and I'm carrying some extra weight too. I still made it at the same intensity as planned, it just took more out of me.

30 minutes running 8 MPH treadmill for 3.75 miles distance and 410 cals burned

15 minutes elliptical for 190 cal burn

Total 600 cals

Planning on another 30 minutes this afternoon of cardio (probably LISS incline treadmill walking)
    Recoverbro Elite
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%

You are becoming a cardio beast. Can't wait to see the new log. I know it has some goodies in it. I have been paying attention.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

You are becoming a cardio beast. Can't wait to see the new log. I know it has some goodies in it. I have been paying attention.
    Rick's cardio is insane man, and yes this next cycle he is running is SICK!!!!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i do intervals at 8mph lol. no way i could run at that speed for 30 min straight. every time i check out one of your logs i am highly impressed rick. i also picked up some ignite 2 after not being on stims or preworkouts for about a week and half. i REALLLLLY like ignite 2. great product. keep killin it rick!
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

Thanks guys! My cardio is one area that has drastically improved the last 2-3 months. My endurance has gotten pretty crazy...

Laser...Thanks for the compliments! Ignite is definitely some great stuff. Good call on picking some up
    Recoverbro Elite
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

Cardio is madness on pre-workouts even after my workout I am slamming the cardio and really notice the difference without it. That's why I love the fact that ignite2 lasts so long.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks guys! My cardio is one area that has drastically improved the last 2-3 months. My endurance has gotten pretty crazy...

Laser...Thanks for the compliments! Ignite is definitely some great stuff. Good call on picking some up
    Yep... When all this competition stuff is over... I'll be a 6'2" "ScottyRock"
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Yep... When all this competition stuff is over... I'll be a 6'2" "ScottyRock"
    Is that a good thing or a bad thing?...lol
    Recoverbro Elite
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?...lol
    Give me a break... What do you think?

I don't know let us think about this one... Hmmm... a six foot, two inch tall muscular ripped monster that is like twice the size of 1-Story-Morry!

Yes Please!
    www.finaflex.com
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

Did a pretty decent job cleaning up yesterday. Still holding a little water, but its mostly gone now. Weight was 166.5

Today was the last day of my higher 12-15 rep range with the full deload starting next week. I went with a little larger than just my "heaping scoop" of Ignite 2 today for a little extra push to kill it, and i definitely felt it. I had only around 50g of carbs yesterday, but I still got some huge pumps today. My arms really filled up with blood and got pretty tight. I even felt the pump in my legs while doing Squats. I enjoyed the added effect even more so much, that I will probably do this on workout days from here on out. Its probably around a scoop and a half or so. I might be building a slight tolerance because when i first started using Ignite, that dose would have been too much!

Workout today went well. Stayed within my rep ranges on everything and some of the exercises felt quite a bit easier than I expected them too. My body wants to kill it and go up in weight, but I'm making myself refrain until I get through the deload. There will be a good amount of time to kill it and add ridiculous amounts of strength very soon...

Quads/arms

Squats
    135x15
    225x15x13
    205x15x14
    185x15x15

Alternate DB curls
    45sx15x14
    40sx15

DB preachers (90 degree angle)
    35sx15x15x15

Bisolator
    209x15x15x15

Weighted dips
    BW + 90 x 16x15
    BW + 45 x 20
    BWx25

Triceps push Downs
    100x15x15x15
    Recoverbro Elite
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

Cardio/burn day today hoping to drop the water even a little further and clean up for some pics tomorrow.

This mornings cardio was kept pretty intense for the bulk of the 50 minute session. I dosed the Ignite 2 at one scoop, and once again I was sweating buckets and full of energy. Here is what I did...

30 minutes running @ 8 MPH (4 miles)

15 minutes of HIIT alternating 1 minute @ 10 MPH followed by 1 minute @ 3 MPH

5 minutes cool down 3.5 MPH @ 10% incline

Total burn 810 cals

Total distance 5.75 miles
    Recoverbro Elite
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

There you go with that insane cardio again... Lol
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%

RickRock's Cardio sessions are....

That's for us Old Schooler's Rick, I knew you would appreciate this!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

RickRock's Cardio sessions are....
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RijB8wnJCN0">YouTube Link</a>

That's for us Old Schooler's Rick, I knew you would appreciate this!!!
    Hahaha! Get this Scotty.....I actually listened to the whole Cypress Hill album "Black Sunday" which has "insane in the brain" on it a while back DURING one of my insane cardio sessions!!

Insane in the membrane!!!
    Recoverbro Elite
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%

Hahaha! Get this Scotty.....I actually listened to the whole Cypress Hill album "Black Sunday" which has "insane in the brain" on it a while back DURING one of my insane cardio sessions!!

Insane in the membrane!!!
    Got no Brain... Gone Insane!!! Cops... Crops... Pigs wanna burn my house down!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

Despite how it appears Ignite 2 does not cause psychosis
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

Ok....now I'm confused. My big update from yesterdays workout is gone and all the posts after it.
    Recoverbro Elite
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

Well, yesterday's workout and update disappeared which sucks...but oh well.

Today's workout went pretty damned good. It was the second day of my deload and after dosing the Ignite 2, I hit the gym with tons of energy ready to hit it. I lowered the weight enough to get 15 reps without going real close to failure, but enough to get the heart rate up and get some good pumps. I did an overall shorter session also. Instead of doing my normal hour, I did everything in 45 minutes. Without going to failure it allowed me to hit the sets quicker, without the need for extra rest between sets. I will probably continue that trend all week with the workouts.

The pumps I got today were pretty ridiculous. I felt like I had blood gorged in every bit of my upper body. The higher reps, extra carbs yesterday, and Ignite 2 gave me the recipe for some big fullness today and insane pumps and vascularity!! The workout felt great. It was beautiful!!

Back/Biceps

Wide grip pull ups
    BWx15x12x10

Tbar rows
    135x15x15x15x15

DB rows
    55sx15
    70sx15x15x15x15

Cable rows (v-grip)
    130x15x15x15

Alternate DB curls
    35sx15x15x15x15

Ez bar preachers
    45x15
    55x15x15x15
    Recoverbro Elite
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%

That is weird... WTF is right, sorry Rick, I did see it before it got deleted at least!
    www.finaflex.com
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    That is weird... WTF is right, sorry Rick, I did see it before it got deleted at least!
    Yah they rolled back to a earlier version of the database when they crashed I guess... didn't get the full restore back.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

Well at least somebody saw it...lol

I know Kleen did too because he responded to it, but his posts are gone too
    Recoverbro Elite
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Yah they rolled back to a earlier version of the database when they crashed I guess... didn't get the full restore back.
    Ok...makes sense now
    Recoverbro Elite
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

Another deload day today that went decent. It took a while to get a pump going today for some reason. I may need getting a little used to the Ignite 2, since I've been dosing it everyday. The effect seemed a little lower today too. I've been going quite a bit over a scoop for a while now, and probably closer to 1.5 scoops. I don't have a whole lot of Ignite 2 left, nut probably enough to make it through the end of the week and possibly a couple days into next week.

I know I missed getting the pics up over the weekend from being busy, but I am going to try and get some up here by this weekend. I can't seem to lose the couple lbs of extra water I'm holding for some reason, but I'm going to try and do the best I can before pics. I was at 167 again this morning

DB shoulder press
    55sx15x15x15x15x15

Shrugs
    180x15x15x15x15x15

Cable crossover lateral raises
    25x15x15x15
    20x15

Upright rows
    65x15x15x15x15

Standing calf raises
    210x15x15x15x15x15

Leg curls
    120x15
    130x15x15
    Recoverbro Elite
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

Cardio/burn day today, and to hopefully clean up a good amount since I really do need it. Weight was 167.5 this morning.

This mornings cardio session was short, but intense and sweet. I dished the Ignite at about 1.5 scoops again, which is the highest I have used it before cardio yet, and the sweat was pouring!

I ran @ 8.5 MPH for 25 minutes which came out to around 3.5 miles and 370 cals burned.

I want a good burn today, so I plan on hitting the elliptical this afternoon for another 30-45 minutes.

Carbs will be super low today also and cals under 2k

I still plan on some pics by this weekend sometime and a new bodyfat check. I am curious to see how I can look when pretty dry and also wondering if my bodyfat has changed any....hopefully hasn't gone up any

I will be hitting the gym for a final deload workout of the week tomorrow
    Recoverbro Elite
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

Cardio/burn day today, and to hopefully clean up a good amount since I really do need it. Weight was 167.5 this morning.

This mornings cardio session was short, but intense and sweet. I dished the Ignite at about 1.5 scoops again, which is the highest I have used it before cardio yet, and the sweat was pouring!

I ran @ 8.5 MPH for 25 minutes which came out to around 3.5 miles and 370 cals burned.

I want a good burn today, so I plan on hitting the elliptical this afternoon for another 30-45 minutes.

Carbs will be super low today also and cals under 2k

I still plan on some pics by this weekend sometime and a new bodyfat check. I am curious to see how I can look when pretty dry and also wondering if my bodyfat has changed any....hopefully hasn't gone up any

I will be hitting the gym for a final deload workout of the week tomorrow
    Anybody reading this log, Rick is some kind of stim junkie cyborg I would not recommend anything more than a single scoop for us humans
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Anybody reading this log, Rick is some kind of stim junkie cyborg I would not recommend anything more than a single scoop for us humans
    Lmao Doug! You are right, I am a bit of a stim junkie....though I have probably built up a bit of a tolerance to stims in general right now. Luckily, once this tub of Ignite 2 runs out in the next few days, I will have nearly a week off of any stims to help my sensitivity to stims again.

I also have a very positive thing to say about Ignite 2. With so many pre workouts today that contain 1,3 DMAA and the ban coming soon on it, it is nice to know that Ignite 2 doesn't contain it...and that its very effective formula will go untouched while so many others will.
    Recoverbro Elite
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.18%

I thought the 2-amino,4-methylhexane was the same chemical as 1,3 dmaa? At least on wikipedia and a quick google search pointed to this.
    Training log -
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

Yah we have to reformulate, but I hear good things about the new formula, Al has tried it...
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

Quote Originally Posted by sae2110
    I thought the 2-amino,4-methylhexane was the same chemical as 1,3 dmaa? At least on wikipedia and a quick google search pointed to this.
    Ok...I was unaware of that. Good to know. I just looked at the label and didn't see 1,3 DMAA listed or geranium oil so I didn't think it was in it
    Recoverbro Elite
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.18%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

Ok...I was unaware of that. Good to know. I just looked at the label and didn't see 1,3 DMAA listed or geranium oil so I didn't think it was in it
    Yeah I was being nerdy and looking up all the ingredients, ran into that. DW good to hear a reformulation is coming, want to get some to try it out!
    Training log -
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by sae2110

Yeah I was being nerdy and looking up all the ingredients, ran into that. DW good to hear a reformulation is coming, want to get some to try it out!
    I believe Al also said a new ingredient profile is in the works for Epi-V as well. I hope it can stand up to the current version. Epi-V is bad a$$
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finaflex N.O. Ignite Log (Sponsored) - Cordeen
    By Cordeen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 07:14 PM
  2. WarcraftJJS's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log. (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 09:22 AM
  3. Getting Ignited! Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored)
    By srgraham69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 12:46 PM
  4. Ticco's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log (sponsored)
    By ticco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 08:42 AM