RickRock sets his training ON FIRE with IGNITE 2!! (Finaflex sponsored)

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Waiting for more challenge discussion!! Good stuff here!

I smell an epic shred thread challenge coming!!.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Well... my 2 cents is... I'm back in the gym, injuries are getting better and I'm gonna catch up to both you Ripped Mo-Fo's!

Sniff...sniff... I smell a challenge in this! I wanna challenge or be challenged by someone or similar body type & body fat to see who can get the leanest while maintaining the most amount of muscle by summer (x amount of weeks)... Anyone? Friendly challenge of course, motivational purposes!
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Waiting for more challenge discussion!! Good stuff here!

I smell an epic shred thread challenge coming!!.
    So I have been thinking... I am not typically one to back away from a challenge... So with that said.

HEY AL!!!!!

I guess that means...

Anybody else wanna play?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

We need to get Green in on this he is about our composition. Green I know you are around here, you feeling game?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    We need to get Green in on this he is about our composition. Green I know you are around here, you feeling game?
    On like Donkey Kong Beatches

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Death.... Death to all those who oppose Me!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%

Awesome! I love the idea! A trifecta of shred.... Scotty, Kleen, and Green getting LEAN!!! Hmmmm almost sounds like a thread title!
    Recoverbro Elite
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

You guys are nothing but double-dealing, backstabbing, Larsonist, Perverted Worms...
    Hanging is too good for them...
    Burning is too good for them...
    They should be torn into little-bitsy pieces and buried Alive....
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.02%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73

Oh boy, LivetoLift, go get him... It is tempting to me but I am just feeling lazy this year...
    I'll take him up on the offer most likely, it is ironic that we will be starting our runs at the same exact time, mine as well have some fun with it!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.02%

Oops guess I missed out, should finish catching up before typing lol
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.63%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    You guys are nothing but double-dealing, backstabbing, Larsonist, Perverted Worms...
    Hanging is too good for them...
    Burning is too good for them...
    They should be torn into little-bitsy pieces and buried Alive....
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHgMsvpFm08">YouTube Link</a>
    Lol you love that clip hahaha!! We gonna do this or not Bro-Pal!! I know you have parameters...I KNOW you do LOL!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Sounds like we has a contest on our hands here!
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Unnn how the fug did I get ousted!!! You guys afraid of old fuggers
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Unnn how the fug did I get ousted!!! You guys afraid of old fuggers
    I think they know that you would win Doug!! These guys have seen how the old fugger can shred in action!!
    Recoverbro Elite
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I think they know that you would win Doug!! These guys have seen how the old fugger can shred in action!!
    ooooh that's stirrin up the fuggin Pot!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.63%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

I say hells yeah for Doug. The old fugg is no joke! Be keeping all of us on our toes...I'd still like to consult you for advice though DW...if thats ok hahaha!
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I say hells yeah for Doug. The old fugg is no joke! Be keeping all of us on our toes...I'd still like to consult you for advice though DW...if thats ok hahaha!
    Of course, hey you should see Chris when he's cut, If he brings his A game we're all fugged don't want to lose his advice either or Al's ... hek we can learn off you too. If it's one thing I have learned is everybody has something to teach you, best to remain humble and take advantage of the opportunity...

oops old fugger quote
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.63%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Of course, hey you should see Chris when he's cut, If he brings his A game we're all fugged don't want to lose his advice either or Al's ... hek we can learn off you too. If it's one thing I have learned is everybody has something to teach you, best to remain humble and take advantage of the opportunity...

oops old fugger quote
    God I know man, Kleen is a beast when he's primed. Al's no joke either. As for me I don't think I've ever been RIPPED but I'll be pushing 110% going for RICK ROCK STATUS!!
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Doug, you are already in aren't you? I took the mention of y'all already being in a contest as you were in by default. Livetolift, no reason you couldn't be involved. I just called out Green because I knew he would love this. Oufinny is in on it too, I sent him a chat and he said he was down. I don't know that we need more than that though, too much more and keeping track will be hard.

Rick, gonna hijack your thread some more and figure out what the rules are, and if there are any incentives other than being King of the hill.

Pictures - We take our "Before" pictures any time between now and this weekend and have them turned in and or posted up by Monday. This way we can have a comparison from this moment forward. I don't intend on hampering my progress trying not to lose more fat this week to look bad in a picture. Second and very important in order to be fair, no intentionally spilling over or having a huge meal before your starting pics to look worse so you can show more improvement. Pictures will be Front Relaxed, Side Relaxed, Back Relaxed, Front Double Biceps, Rear Double Biceps, Most Muscular and leg shots. Should we post up our pics every Monday or do you all think it should be on a 2 weeks schedule? For competition sake and motivation weekly may keep all of us more on our game.

Incentives - Are we going to have any incentives or just a King of the Hill thing. With multiple entries a loser has to do type of thing won't work so other than bragging rights / satisfaction of the win I don't know what we could do.

I don't have time for a whole new log so this would simply be a place to put pics and stats, then BS about how everyone is doing, not somewhere I would be logging what I was doing. Is there a way to make a weekly poll within a single thread?
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%

This contest would be an awesome thing to watch with you guys! Great idea Kleen and you know my logs are always open to any and all discussion. There is no such thing as a hijack in a RickRock log
    Recoverbro Elite
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Also I guess we need to discuss time frame, how long? I am thinking basically starting now until 8 weeks from Monday unless someone wanted to go longer for some reason.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.63%

Doug, you are already in aren't you? I took the mention of y'all already being in a contest as you were in by default. Livetolift, no reason you couldn't be involved. I just called out Green because I knew he would love this. Oufinny is in on it too, I sent him a chat and he said he was down. I don't know that we need more than that though, too much more and keeping track will be hard.

Rick, gonna hijack your thread some more and figure out what the rules are, and if there are any incentives other than being King of the hill.

Pictures - We take our "Before" pictures any time between now and this weekend and have them turned in and or posted up by Monday. This way we can have a comparison from this moment forward. I don't intend on hampering my progress trying not to lose more fat this week to look bad in a picture. Second and very important in order to be fair, no intentionally spilling over or having a huge meal before your starting pics to look worse so you can show more improvement. Pictures will be Front Relaxed, Side Relaxed, Back Relaxed, Front Double Biceps, Rear Double Biceps, Most Muscular and leg shots. Should we post up our pics every Monday or do you all think it should be on a 2 weeks schedule? For competition sake and motivation weekly may keep all of us more on our game.

Incentives - Are we going to have any incentives or just a King of the Hill thing. With multiple entries a loser has to do type of thing won't work so other than bragging rights / satisfaction of the win I don't know what we could do.

I don't have time for a whole new log so this would simply be a place to put pics and stats, then BS about how everyone is doing, not somewhere I would be logging what I was doing. Is there a way to make a weekly poll within a single thread?
    I'm down for just a community thread where we all post up as most of us are already logging or will be very soon. Also liking the idea of the weekly pic updates and the weekly poll within the thread (if possible). As for incentives I am at a loss as well. Maybe some of the guys who are currently Reps can conjure up some goods for the winner of the final community poll...just a thought. Looking forward to this though.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%

Continued with trying to maintain everything this week without going up on anything, and workouts are going well. I've already noticed a difference in joint pain not being as bad as I think my body is getting more used to the weights without trying to push more. I think the deload will really do me good and I should be 100% ready to kill it full throttle by may 21st

My body composition is looking better than ever right now since pretty much the water retention I had is virtually gone and the leaning progress I've made is more apparent now. I will have some pics probably in another week or so. I would do some this weekend but I will be out of town the whole weekend, so maybe next weekend. 166 this morning but looking full and lean

Dosed Ignite this morning and its still going as strong as the first dose. I'm really enjoying the whole package that it has. The pumps and energy of course are great, but the added BCAA and aminosterone make it a true "complete preworkout" that puts it in a class of its own. The aminosterone is supposed to be a different type of DAA that is more effective. I don't know about the effectiveness or not, but I seem to be retaining less water than typical DAA from it which is a great thing!!

Shoulders/hamstrings

DB shoulder press
    80sx12x10x9
    75sx10
    70sx10

Behind the neck smith press
    130x12
    120x10x10x10

BB Upright rows
    95x12
    105x10x9
    95x10

DB shrugs (superset with DB lateral raise)
    105sx12, 40sx10
    105sx11, 35sx10
    105sx10, 35sx10

Leg curls
    180x10x9x9

Lying single leg curls
    70x12
    80x10x9
    70x10
    Recoverbro Elite
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Voting, if we are going to do voting we will need a tally of some sort. So what we need to do is say we have 6 of us we vote in order 1-6 each week based off of 2 criteria Transformation, Overall Physique - a persons natural structure should be taken into consideration for the overall physique vote.

For instance in no certain order:
    Transformation - Doug-1, Al -2, Oufinny-3, Green -4 LivetoLift-5, Kleen -6
    Overall Physique Al -1, Doug -2, Green -3, Oufinny-4, LivetoLift -5, Kleen -6

As far as the rules of what can be used I think we are all big boys here and have and or are using some sort of anabolics so anything goes short of DNP, I don't want anyone killing themselves.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%

Yah ignite 2 is the wholle package good analogy..
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

I'm down for just a community thread where we all post up as most of us are already logging or will be very soon. Also liking the idea of the weekly pic updates and the weekly poll within the thread (if possible). As for incentives I am at a loss as well. Maybe some of the guys who are currently Reps can conjure up some goods for the winner of the final community poll...just a thought. Looking forward to this though.
    Sounds good to me.

Continued with trying to maintain everything this week without going up on anything, and workouts are going well. I've already noticed a difference in joint pain not being as bad as I think my body is getting more used to the weights without trying to push more. I think the deload will really do me good and I should be 100% ready to kill it full throttle by may 21st

My body composition is looking better than ever right now since pretty much the water retention I had is virtually gone and the leaning progress I've made is more apparent now. I will have some pics probably in another week or so. I would do some this weekend but I will be out of town the whole weekend, so maybe next weekend. 166 this morning but looking full and lean

Dosed Ignite this morning and its still going as strong as the first dose. I'm really enjoying the whole package that it has. The pumps and energy of course are great, but the added BCAA and aminosterone make it a true "complete preworkout" that puts it in a class of its own. The aminosterone is supposed to be a different type of DAA that is more effective. I don't know about the effectiveness or not, but I seem to be retaining less water than typical DAA from it which is a great thing!!

Shoulders/hamstrings

DB shoulder press
    80sx12x10x9
    75sx10
    70sx10

Behind the neck smith press
    130x12
    120x10x10x10

BB Upright rows
    95x12
    105x10x9
    95x10

DB shrugs (superset with DB lateral raise)
    105sx12, 40sx10
    105sx11, 35sx10
    105sx10, 35sx10

Leg curls
    180x10x9x9

Lying single leg curls
    70x12
    80x10x9
    70x10
    Rick, this is your deload week weights? Kind of heavy for a deload or did I read it wrong and the deload is next week.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%

Sounds good to me.

Rick, this is your deload week weights? Kind of heavy for a deload or did I read it wrong and the deload is next week.
    No, not a deload yet. This is just a week of maintaining current lifts without pushing. Next week will be a little lighter and higher reps, but still about 80-90% of current lifts. The week after I'm doing my full deload
    Recoverbro Elite
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Oh okay, nice plan! I need to keep this idea in mind. So you hit several PR's then instead of going down just stay for a little bit then slide into the deload week not a bad plan at all.
    Last edited by MrKleen73; 04-25-2012 at 12:19 PM. Reason: repeated something in original post
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%

Oh okay, nice plan! I need to keep this idea in mind. So you hit several PR's then instead of going down just stay for a little bit then slide into the deload week not a bad plan at all.
    Yeh that's my plan pretty much over the next 3 weeks
    Recoverbro Elite
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.63%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

Yeh that's my plan pretty much over the next 3 weeks
    Ok RR I'm going to hire you to coach me through this little competition we have going on here Ha! I gotta get RIPPED like RICK. Excellent LOG so far my friend. I will definitely be making IGNITE 2 my next pre-workout. I'm sold between both you and Rahls LOGs. Not to mention that I am a Finaflex junkie...always badass supps.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%

Voting, if we are going to do voting we will need a tally of some sort. So what we need to do is say we have 6 of us we vote in order 1-6 each week based off of 2 criteria Transformation, Overall Physique - a persons natural structure should be taken into consideration for the overall physique vote.

For instance in no certain order:
    Transformation - Doug-1, Al -2, Oufinny-3, Green -4 LivetoLift-5, Kleen -6
    Overall Physique Al -1, Doug -2, Green -3, Oufinny-4, LivetoLift -5, Kleen -6

As far as the rules of what can be used I think we are all big boys here and have and or are using some sort of anabolics so anything goes short of DNP, I don't want anyone killing themselves.
    My peak will be around August 11th at the at is when my 12 week run ends. Lets set an end date for this so I can line up my fuggin ducks .............................. .............................. .............................. .................

.............................. ...
    ,............................. ..

and kill and eat them....
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%

Ok RR I'm going to hire you to coach me through this little competition we have going on here Ha! I gotta get RIPPED like RICK. Excellent LOG so far my friend. I will definitely be making IGNITE 2 my next pre-workout. I'm sold between both you and Rahls LOGs. Not to mention that I am a Finaflex junkie...always badass supps.
    Yah I am all stalked except for the EPI-V...
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Yeah you will LOVE the Ignite 2, I really enjoy it. I came off of using Craze and started using it and there was no lag or let down at all energy or pump wise which is saying something because Craze was becoming my new standard.

Dang Green hiring Rick huh, just keep upping the ante why don't you.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen

I'm here to help anytime man! I'd be glad to help you out so you don't turn into one of the fuggin ducks Doug intends to kill and eat...lol

This contest with you guys is going to be sick!!

You will love Ignite 2. It really is a great preworkout, and has ended up being even better than I expected!
    Recoverbro Elite
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.63%

Yeah you will LOVE the Ignite 2, I really enjoy it. I came off of using Craze and started using it and there was no lag or let down at all energy or pump wise which is saying something because Craze was becoming my new standard.

Dang Green hiring Rick huh, just keep upping the ante why don't you.
    Looking forward to I2. I've been using Wyked for a while now...I had a few tubs from when I was a Taurus rep. I like Wyked, but it doesn't touch the ingredient profile of I2.

Ha! See if he's up to the job first LOL. Pulling out all the stops hahaha!
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%

Also I guess we need to discuss time frame, how long? I am thinking basically starting now until 8 weeks from Monday unless someone wanted to go longer for some reason.
    Yah it's a summer contest so lets take the summer and do it right, plus my peak is planned for August
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Well I can say I think if we pushed this 12 weeks I would be really close if not at competition condition. That is going to be farther than I want to go with it. My preference would be an 8 week contest, you don't have to peak at the end of it so much as make the best progress. However I am not saying a 12 week is out of the question, just that my progress would slow or damn near stop before 12 weeks was up. We can do a 12 week if it is what everyone wants though.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%

Actually I think Doug has a good point. With 12 weeks you guys could really get yourselves looking incredibly shredded without having to do it at a faster pace than you need to, and make any more sacrifices than you have to
    Recoverbro Elite
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%

Well I can say I think if we pushed this 12 weeks I would be really close if not at competition condition. That is going to be farther than I want to go with it. My preference would be an 8 week contest, you don't have to peak at the end of it so much as make the best progress. However I am not saying a 12 week is out of the question, just that my progress would slow or damn near stop before 12 weeks was up. We can do a 12 week if it is what everyone wants though.
    Just coast like me..
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

We need Al and Green to weigh in on this too. I honestly don't know that I want to do 12 straight weeks of dieting. If everyone else wants to do 12 weeks then maybe we can do it in 2 sections and have a major vote at 8 weeks and then again 12 weeks, or I can watch. I mean if I lose .5% bf a week in 8 weeks I will be 6%, I already know I don't intend on going below that unless I am competing in a real show.
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%

We need Al and Green to weigh in on this too. I honestly don't know that I want to do 12 straight weeks of dieting. If everyone else wants to do 12 weeks then maybe we can do it in 2 sections and have a major vote at 8 weeks and then again 12 weeks, or I can watch. I mean if I lose .5% bf a week in 8 weeks I will be 6%, I already know I don't intend on going below that unless I am competing in a real show.
    Yah yod don't have to diet all the way you can lose slow like very slow look at Rickrock. You could go .25 bf .. just cruise as low as you can go. Anywho I don't know if Al wants to start right away... for me if I can't cruise there, I ain't going there. I don't want to push cuz that's where I lose muscle.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finaflex N.O. Ignite Log (Sponsored) - Cordeen
    By Cordeen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 08:14 PM
  2. WarcraftJJS's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log. (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 10:22 AM
  3. Getting Ignited! Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored)
    By srgraham69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 01:46 PM
  4. Ticco's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log (sponsored)
    By ticco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 09:42 AM