RickRock sets his training ON FIRE with IGNITE 2!! (Finaflex sponsored)

Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    That is still a damn good time Doug especially at 240!!
    I was proud of it and was surprised how easy it was, I finished and thought, I could have started out faster. When I start out slower like that I hit 10k and I am just in the zone, I just get faster..it's weird.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    I was proud of it and was surprised how easy it was, I finished and thought, I could have started out faster. When I start out slower like that I hit 10k and I am just in the zone, I just get faster..it's weird.
    The first 3 miles of my races are always my slowest. Then I really fey loose and warmed up and can set a good pace.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    The first 3 miles of my races are always my slowest. Then I really fey loose and warmed up and can set a good pace.
    Yah my breathing settles too, I have chronic bronchitis though and always breath better once my lungs clear so that could account for a lot of the surge...plus the warming up aspect me being so big at the time.

  4. There is that and also finding your stride. My stride is no where near endurance running. LOL I am a sprinter. I am built for sprinting and although I can train myself to be able to run longer distances, I am not able to do them with any speed to speak of.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  5. Dried out quite a bit over the weekend, and actually look drier and leaner than ever. Now that I'm finally losing a lot of the water I've been holding, I can officially confirm that I've leaned out more the last month. I was dry and depleted at 164 this morning. Not as full of course, but very ripped

    Workout went pretty well. Dosed my Ignite and hit the gym with a ton of energy. Despite being depleted, I still got a damn good pump going and vascularity was off the chain. Lifts were pretty good, nothing outstanding but I'm holding strength well. I'm due for a deload anyways so I'm not really trying to go up on anything until I go on cycle in 4 weeks. Just need to maintain for now and give my a body a break


    Chest/Triceps

    DB flat bench
    90sx12
    100sx8x7
    95sx9
    90sx10

    Smith incline press
    160x10
    180x8
    160x10x9
    140x12

    Cable Flyes
    80x10
    85x9
    80x10
    75x11
    70x12

    Bench press (hammer strength)
    180x14
    225x10
    205x12

    Rope push Downs
    140x11
    150x10x10
    140x11

    Triceps machine
    190x10
    200x9
    180x11
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  6. Good numbers Bro-Ham... would love to see some super ripped picts if you wouldn't mind posting some on this thread???
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    Good numbers Bro-Ham... would love to see some super ripped picts if you wouldn't mind posting some on this thread???
    I will get some pics up for you homosexuals at some point bud...lol
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  8. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

    I will get some pics up for you homosexuals at some point bud...lol
    He's so gay....big Gay Al.

    I do like holding hands with the big fella tho...
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    He's so gay....big Gay Al.

    I do like holding hands with the big fella tho...
    My Theme Song... Beatches!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  10. The more I think about what Rick has done over the last few months the more I feel, I may be selling myself short and being satisfied with 6% bf this summer. I will just take it where it goes but am going to avoid that big push for the crazy leanness. You can go very low by timing things right and just sticking to the diet protocols without having to really drop calories. I got pretty low last year on fairly high cals using Epi-V. I am leaner now that I was this time last year and planning my peak better so ...who knows. Slow and steady...
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    The more I think about what Rick has done over the last few months the more I feel, I may be selling myself short and being satisfied with 6% bf this summer. I will just take it where it goes but am going to avoid that big push for the crazy leanness. You can go very low by timing things right and just sticking to the diet protocols without having to really drop calories. I got pretty low last year on fairly high cals using Epi-V. I am leaner now that I was this time last year and planning my peak better so ...who knows. Slow and steady...
    Exactly Doug!....and I truly appreciate the kind words about my progress. That means a whole lot coming from you. If you have the time, and no deadline to meet, taking it slow and steady will leave you much better with the end result. The only downside is when things go that slow, your mind will play tricks on you wondering if you are going anywhere or making any positive changes....then you go back and look at your own pics and it tells the whole story about how far you've come
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  12. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Exactly Doug!....and I truly appreciate the kind words about my progress. That means a whole lot coming from you. If you have the time, and no deadline to meet, taking it slow and steady will leave you much better with the end result. The only downside is when things go that slow, your mind will play tricks on you wondering if you are going anywhere or making any positive changes....then you go back and look at your own pics and it tells the whole story about how far you've come
    Yah for me it's going to be about how low can I cruise to.. lean gains makes a lot of things possible that were impossible for me before and of course the supps I will be using will shred me up too...

  13. Had another great workout today, and I did fill up quite a bit yesterday and took in quite a bit of carbs. This gave me some nice fullness today, and weight was back up to 167

    With the fullness, Ignite really seems to shine. You get the really big pumps that make your arms tighten up a lot, and the vascularity really gets pretty crazy with the veins popping. I noticed this morning that I do have some more veins coming in around my delts and lats, and I did notice also seeing more coming in on my lower body in the quads and calves and even one more coming in on the other side of my ABS that is faint but I can see it when flexing them and not overly bloated.

    I will probably continue workouts as they have for this week and next, then do one week deload and then probably a little into the next before taking about 5 days off or so from the gym. I think that will do my body great before heading into my big summer cycle the week after

    Back/Biceps

    Tbar rows (seated)
    180x12
    225x9
    215x9
    205x10
    180x11

    Smith rows
    140x12
    160x10
    170x9
    160x10

    Dorsiflexor
    285x12
    300x10
    315x8
    300x10
    285x10

    Lat pulldowns (close v-grip)
    180x9x8
    170x10
    160x10

    Alternate DB curls (slow)
    45sx10
    50sx9
    45sx10

    Bisolator
    220x10x10x10
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  14. You seem to be cruising even leaner yourself

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    You seem to be cruising even leaner yourself
    Yeh...and funny thing is I'm not really trying to. I've added Cal's over the last month, strength and mass has increased, yet I'm leaner....who's to argue with that?
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  16. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

    Yeh...and funny thing is I'm not really trying to. I've added Cal's over the last month, strength and mass has increased, yet I'm leaner....who's to argue with that?
    Not a soul..
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Not a soul..
    Well... my 2 cents is... I'm back in the gym, injuries are getting better and I'm gonna catch up to both you Ripped Mo-Fo's!

    Sniff...sniff... I smell a challenge in this! I wanna challenge or be challenged by someone or similar body type & body fat to see who can get the leanest while maintaining the most amount of muscle by summer (x amount of weeks)... Anyone? Friendly challenge of course, motivational purposes!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

    Well... my 2 cents is... I'm back in the gym, injuries are getting better and I'm gonna catch up to both you Ripped Mo-Fo's!

    Sniff...sniff... I smell a challenge in this! I wanna challenge or be challenged by someone or similar body type & body fat to see who can get the leanest while maintaining the most amount of muscle by summer (x amount of weeks)... Anyone? Friendly challenge of course, motivational purposes!
    Hmmm...
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Well... my 2 cents is... I'm back in the gym, injuries are getting better and I'm gonna catch up to both you Ripped Mo-Fo's!

    Sniff...sniff... I smell a challenge in this! I wanna challenge or be challenged by someone or similar body type & body fat to see who can get the leanest while maintaining the most amount of muscle by summer (x amount of weeks)... Anyone? Friendly challenge of course, motivational purposes!
    Oh boy, LivetoLift, go get him... It is tempting to me but I am just feeling lazy this year...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Well... my 2 cents is... I'm back in the gym, injuries are getting better and I'm gonna catch up to both you Ripped Mo-Fo's!

    Sniff...sniff... I smell a challenge in this! I wanna challenge or be challenged by someone or similar body type & body fat to see who can get the leanest while maintaining the most amount of muscle by summer (x amount of weeks)... Anyone? Friendly challenge of course, motivational purposes!
    Hey I thought we had a challenge going 12 weeks ... I am not ripped right now but I will be kind of cut by mid may so it may not be fair... I will be going for hyper ripped 6 weeks 550Xd and 6 of Epi-v ... I will start out fairly lean so it should be awesome...

  21. Waiting for more challenge discussion!! Good stuff here!


    I smell an epic shred thread challenge coming!!.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  22. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Well... my 2 cents is... I'm back in the gym, injuries are getting better and I'm gonna catch up to both you Ripped Mo-Fo's!

    Sniff...sniff... I smell a challenge in this! I wanna challenge or be challenged by someone or similar body type & body fat to see who can get the leanest while maintaining the most amount of muscle by summer (x amount of weeks)... Anyone? Friendly challenge of course, motivational purposes!
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Waiting for more challenge discussion!! Good stuff here!


    I smell an epic shred thread challenge coming!!.
    So I have been thinking... I am not typically one to back away from a challenge... So with that said.

    HEY AL!!!!!



    I guess that means...



    Anybody else wanna play?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  23. We need to get Green in on this he is about our composition. Green I know you are around here, you feeling game?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    We need to get Green in on this he is about our composition. Green I know you are around here, you feeling game?
    On like Donkey Kong Beatches

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  25. Death.... Death to all those who oppose Me!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  26. Awesome! I love the idea! A trifecta of shred.... Scotty, Kleen, and Green getting LEAN!!! Hmmmm almost sounds like a thread title!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  27. You guys are nothing but double-dealing, backstabbing, Larsonist, Perverted Worms...
    Hanging is too good for them...
    Burning is too good for them...
    They should be torn into little-bitsy pieces and buried Alive....
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73

    Oh boy, LivetoLift, go get him... It is tempting to me but I am just feeling lazy this year...
    I'll take him up on the offer most likely, it is ironic that we will be starting our runs at the same exact time, mine as well have some fun with it!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  29. Oops guess I missed out, should finish catching up before typing lol
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  30. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    You guys are nothing but double-dealing, backstabbing, Larsonist, Perverted Worms...
    Hanging is too good for them...
    Burning is too good for them...
    They should be torn into little-bitsy pieces and buried Alive....
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHgMsvpFm08">YouTube Link</a>
    Lol you love that clip hahaha!! We gonna do this or not Bro-Pal!! I know you have parameters...I KNOW you do LOL!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Finaflex N.O. Ignite Log (Sponsored) - Cordeen
    By Cordeen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 08:14 PM
  2. WarcraftJJS's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log. (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 10:22 AM
  3. Getting Ignited! Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored)
    By srgraham69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 01:46 PM
  4. Ticco's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log (sponsored)
    By ticco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 09:42 AM
Log in
Log in