RickRock sets his training ON FIRE with IGNITE 2!! (Finaflex sponsored)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A big thanks to Dreamweaver, ScottyDoc, and Finaflex for the oppurtunity to try out Ignite 2! I am a big stim junkie and I'm pretty much addicted to preworkouts so I'm very excited to try this out. At 6 AM, a good preworkout is a must to make sure I give it 110% always. Ignite 2 looks like it is MUCH MORE however. It is described as a "complete" preworkout, with the inclusion of BCAAs and test boosting capabilities.

For those that dont know me, I train fasted which will make the BCAAs in Ignite 2 very handy, since I always have BCAAs around my workout. I will still be using my normal BCAAs, but it is nice to have some in this preworkout as well. The test boosting effects will be another big bonus. i will try and give as much feedback as I can in terms of all effects from it including energy, focus, pumps, vascularity, etc...

Ive never had a preworkout with as much as this one, so lets see how it stacks up!! :firedevil:

Here is the write-up from Finaflex...

Introducing IGNITE 2 by FINAFLEX, your COMPLETE Pre-Workout . Intelligently designed by FINAFLEX to redefine the Pre-Workout Category, IGNITE 2 delivers with a proprietary formula unmatched by any other manufacturer to date. IGNITE 2AMINOSTERONE and Crea-Trona along with Instantized BCAAs and real levels of the ingredients needed to ENHANCE WORKOUT DOMINATION.

WEAPONS SYSTEM
Built with AMINOSTERONE a revolutionary new d-Aspartic Acid derivative that skyrockets total testosterone in under 30 days, contributing to increased lean muscle acquisition, energy levels, stamina, and strength. AMINOSTERONE has been shown to be 400 times more soluble than regular d-Aspartic Acid when mixed into solution, leading to higher absorption and bioavailability in the body.

Powered bu Crea-Trona the most innovative form of Creatine the bodybuilding world has EVER seen, backed by scientific research showing unmatched absorption into muscle cells. Crea-Trona is the only true buffered Creatine on the market today and FINAFLEX is the first company to offer this phenomenal ingredient for sale in the USA.

ANTI-CATABOLIC MATRIX
INSTANTIZED BCAAS keep thermogenic ingredients from destroying hard earned muscle. All flavors of IGNITE 2 can be mixed with a spoon, no more "floaties". CarnoSyn (Beta Alanine) increases strength, aerobic and anaerobic endurance, and delays muscle fatigue.

NO2 MUSCLE MATRIX
The combination of Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCL (GPLC), Agmatine Sulfate, and AAKG (1:1), create an increased level of nitric oxide resulting in increased blood flow, strength, and delivering the infamous "PUMP".

ig28.png

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh this is a good product for a fellow stim junkie... actually you will likely find it very smooth, it's pretty strong for people who have less tollerance but very focused over all...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As always, IN.....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff, I have the Watermelon flavor and have been enjoying it.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm SUB'd... can't wait for your opinion on this!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is this?! A new log Rick?! I'm here.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for joining guys!

Today was my first experience with the Ignite 2. My first impression of it was how smooth it mixed. It mixed up with a spoon much easier than most preworkouts I've used. Then came the taste test...I got the watermelon flavor, and let me tell you this stuff actually tastes damn good for a preworkout....very tasty!

I used one heaping scoop of it, and after about 10 minutes I could really feel the effects coming on. I felt a good level of energy before even leaving the house. Time to test it at the gym!

Well my workout went great, and the Ignite 2 certainly measured up for pushing me through it very well with great pumps and energy. My vascularity was looking great as well, so my first day of ignite 2 went great. I'm impressed with the effects of this from just one scoop. I usually need 2 of most things.
The energy was very prominent, but smooth and not jittery....exactly how I like it! :D

Strength was good through the workout, and without breaking PRs I was impressed with my performance overall.

Back/biceps

Chins
BW + 45x10x8x7

Tbar rows
180x12
225x9
210x9
205x9

DB rows (single)
105sx10x10x10x9

Cable rows
190x9
180x10x9
170x11

Double bicep cable curls
70x12
80x10x9
70x10

Drag curls (Pinwheels)
50sx10x10(drop)40x10

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for joining guys!

Today was my first experience with the Ignite 2. My first impression of it was how smooth it mixed. It mixed up with a spoon much easier than most preworkouts I've used. Then came the taste test...I got the watermelon flavor, and let me tell you this stuff actually tastes damn good for a preworkout....very tasty!

I used one heaping scoop of it, and after about 10 minutes I could really feel the effects coming on. I felt a good level of energy before even leaving the house. Time to test it at the gym!

Well my workout went great, and the Ignite 2 certainly measured up for pushing me through it very well with great pumps and energy. My vascularity was looking great as well, so my first day of ignite 2 went great. I'm impressed with the effects of this from just one scoop. I usually need 2 of most things.
The energy was very prominent, but smooth and not jittery....exactly how I like it! :D

Strength was good through the workout, and without breaking PRs I was impressed with my performance overall.

Back/biceps

Chins
BW + 45x10x8x7

Tbar rows
180x12
225x9
210x9
205x9

DB rows (single)
105sx10x10x10x9

Cable rows
190x9
180x10x9
170x11

Double bicep cable curls
70x12
80x10x9
70x10

Drag curls (Pinwheels)
50sx10x10(drop)40x10
HaHa I knew this shyte was going to find a home.. heeping scoop eh ?? I don't think anybody has gone over 1 scoop that I know of, I would be afraid :(

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HaHa I knew this shyte was going to find a home.. heeping scoop eh ?? I don't think anybody has gone over 1 scoop that I know of, I would be afraid :(
Yeh, I had to ask myself

"Really? Not recommended to go over one scoop?...Well I'm a stim junkie, so I'm going to see how much I can scoop up and get a tad extra...surely can't hurt"

Well it is strong for sure. One scoop will do it!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeh, I had to ask myself

"Really? Not recommended to go over one scoop?...Well I'm a stim junkie, so I'm going to see how much I can scoop up and get a tad extra...surely can't hurt"

That does it, I have to try a heaping scoop :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for joining guys!

Back/biceps

Chins
BW + 45x10x8x7

Tbar rows
180x12
225x9
210x9
205x9

DB rows (single)
105sx10x10x10x9

Cable rows
190x9
180x10x9
170x11

Double bicep cable curls
70x12
80x10x9
70x10

Drag curls (Pinwheels)
50sx10x10(drop)40x10
Thats what happens when your PR's are crazy strong man, you will find a time where you plateau for a bit. Even you sir!! Just wait til this next cycle.... OMG this **** will be crazy, but in the mean time light your fire with this stuff man! I'm hearing good responses so far.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh, I had to ask myself

Stim junkies unite lol.
I've done a full dose preworkout drink plus my stimmed fat burner. I'm sure my adrenals hate me almost as much as my liver.

Keep killing it Rick!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That does it, I have to try a heaping scoop :)

This was a mistake, too much for me... lol I was dizzy and felt sick after my double drops... I did do 450 5x5 with 45 seconds rest on the reverse hacks.. :) they were so deep I felt my balls touch the ground lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats what happens when your PR's are crazy strong man, you will find a time where you plateau for a bit. Even you sir!! Just wait til this next cycle.... OMG this **** will be crazy, but in the mean time light your fire with this stuff man! I'm hearing good responses so far.
Just wait man....that time is coming. About a month away now :sgrin:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stim junkies unite lol.
I've done a full dose preworkout drink plus my stimmed fat burner. I'm sure my adrenals hate me almost as much as my liver.

Keep killing it Rick!
You sound like me! :laugh:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This was a mistake, too much for me... lol I was dizzy and felt sick after my double drops... I did do 450 5x5 with 45 seconds rest on the reverse hacks.. :) they were so deep I felt my balls touch the ground lol

It don't much to overdo it on this stuff. One scoop is good even for a stimaholic like me! :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wait man....that time is coming. About a month away now :sgrin:
;-) counting the days! I'm running one more ph cycle then ba bam!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I felt pretty beat up, worn down, and sore as fock this morning. And on top of that I've had some pain in my left arm from my elbow all the way to my hand that has been bothering me off and on for a while and it was this morning. So I opted to take it easy today and reduce weight a little while staying away from free weights and do machine and cables. I probably really need a week or two to deload more than anything, and I may do that starting next week doing less volume with 50-70% of normal weights. For what it was the workout went good, but I definitely was feeling it. Its a good thing that tomorrow is a burn day, because I think my body needs a break from lifting for a day and then some...

Anyways, the Ignite did its job even though my body wouldn't let me kill it. I used a "heaping" scoop once again and the energy and pumps were great. The preworkout recipe was there to help and it did great on its end. Fridays workout will be a better indication as I should be much more recovered and ready to own the iron!!

The recommended dose is to take Ignite2 every day because of keeping even levels of the test boosting effects, so it looks like I may be dosing it tomorrow for a burn day which should be interesting to see its effects on cardio ;)

Shoulders/calves

Shoulder press (machine)
90x15
135x8
125x10x9
115x12

Shrugs
180x15
230x12
250x11
230x11
180x14

Cable upright rows
190x9
170x10
160x11

Cable lateral raise
30x12x11x10

Seated calf raise
185x19
210x15x15x14x13
185x15

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I felt pretty beat up, worn down, and sore as fock this morning. And on top of that I've had some pain in my left arm from my elbow all the way to my hand that has been bothering me off and on for a while and it was this morning. So I opted to take it easy today and reduce weight a little while staying away from free weights and do machine and cables. I probably really need a week or two to deload more than anything, and I may do that starting next week doing less volume with 50-70% of normal weights. For what it was the workout went good, but I definitely was feeling it. Its a good thing that tomorrow is a burn day, because I think my body needs a break from lifting for a day and then some...

Anyways, the Ignite did its job even though my body wouldn't let me kill it. I used a "heaping" scoop once again and the energy and pumps were great. The preworkout recipe was there to help and it did great on its end. Fridays workout will be a better indication as I should be much more recovered and ready to own the iron!!

The recommended dose is to take Ignite2 every day because of keeping even levels of the test boosting effects, so it looks like I may be dosing it tomorrow for a burn day which should be interesting to see its effects on cardio ;)

Shoulders/calves

Shoulder press (machine)
90x15
135x8
125x10x9
115x12

Shrugs
180x15
230x12
250x11
230x11
180x14

Cable upright rows
190x9
170x10
160x11

Cable lateral raise
30x12x11x10

Seated calf raise
185x19
210x15x15x14x13
185x15
Yah dosing every day would be difficult for me and I don't want to get too aclimatized to the stim so I take Pure Test. Maybe I should be taking it on off days only...

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
#OMGRICKISASEXYBEAST

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff and I can't tell you how many times I have used a pre workout before cardio. I LOVE IT! Especially if I am not running diet pills I will always take a pre workout before cardio. When running diet pills only I tend to have about a 20 minutes of my cardio where I am trying to get into the zone but with the pre workouts I am in the zone almost immediately.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff and I can't tell you how many times I have used a pre workout before cardio. I LOVE IT! Especially if I am not running diet pills I will always take a pre workout before cardio. When running diet pills only I tend to have about a 20 minutes of my cardio where I am trying to get into the zone but with the pre workouts I am in the zone almost immediately.
I used use motivate for cardio in the morning.. I am doing a lot of my cardio right after my workout cuz my favorite machine is at the gym. Ignite 2 has plenty of stickem to get my through both :)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do my cardio 3hrs before or after lifting.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do my cardio 3hrs before or after lifting.
I also prefer to do my cardio on opposite ends of the day as my lifting... if I lift in the AM (before work), I do cardio in the PM (after work). I've heard many different theories from different people saying it is or is not the best way of doing it, all I know is, my body likes it this way, both for energy reasons and not feeling like total $hit all day every day and also for fat-burning reasons, so for me and my body, it is the best way... Win...win!!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also prefer to do my cardio on opposite ends of the day as my lifting... if I lift in the AM (before work), I do cardio in the PM (after work). I've heard many different theories from different people saying it is or is not the best way of doing it, all I know is, my body likes it this way, both for energy reasons and not feeling like total $hit all day every day and also for fat-burning reasons, so for me and my body, it is the best way... Win...win!!!
I hear ya on listening to the body. For me 3 hrs apart from lifting allows me to put out maximal to each session because of the rest time between and then also still allows a long recovery window till my next set of workouts. I actually stole the idea from Crossfit Endurance.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I used use motivate for cardio in the morning.. I am doing a lot of my cardio right after my workout cuz my favorite machine is at the gym. Ignite 2 has plenty of stickem to get my through both :)
Yeah it lasts a good amount of time. I really enjoy it.
I prefer to do my cardio on separate days from lifting myself. To me there is no reason for me to do cardio on a day that I want to build muscle. I am eating higher calories intentionally to build muscle so why try to burn extra calories that day? For ME it doesn't make a lot of sense. Seems no matter which way you go with it you are taking something away from the other intention. Either growth or fat loss is going to take a hit that day. I am actually planning on starting to double up my cardio but it will be doubled up on my cardio days, not my lifting days. Now if only cutting is the concern then by all means cardio on lift days is also a part of the regiment.
I hear ya on listening to the body. For me 3 hrs apart from lifting allows me to put out maximal to each session because of the rest time between and then also still allows a long recovery window till my next set of workouts. I actually stole the idea from Crossfit Endurance.
I was about to say you must be doing some performance based cardio to need that break. The Crossfit mention gives me an idea of the intensity of some of your cardio.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah it lasts a good amount of time. I really enjoy it.

I prefer to do my cardio on separate days from lifting myself. To me there is no reason for me to do cardio on a day that I want to build muscle. I am eating higher calories intentionally to build muscle so why try to burn extra calories that day? For ME it doesn't make a lot of sense. Seems no matter which way you go with it you are taking something away from the other intention. Either growth or fat loss is going to take a hit that day. I am actually planning on starting to double up my cardio but it will be doubled up on my cardio days, not my lifting days. Now if only cutting is the concern then by all means cardio on lift days is also a part of the regiment.

I was about to say you must be doing some performance based cardio to need that break. The Crossfit mention gives me an idea of the intensity of some of your cardio.
Correct. My lifting is a 5x5 4 days a week, but my cardio is mostly performance based. I have an essential need for it in my job, but I also run various endurance races as well

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice, 5x5 is such a fun workout too. My joints have a hard time standing up to it for very long. Too many years of steady abuse...

What kind of endurance races? I really want to take up biking myself but I don't have the funds at the moment for even a decent bike.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, 5x5 is such a fun workout too. My joints have a hard time standing up to it for very long. Too many years of steady abuse...

What kind of endurance races? I really want to take up biking myself but I don't have the funds at the moment for even a decent bike.
Outside of my job I run a lot of races. 5k - full marathons. This last year I have transitioned from road races to trail races which I find much much more enjoyable. I used to mountain bike, but have been out of it for awhile. Going to by a bike again after this coming deployment. There was a guy on here who was selling a pretty decent road bike for 500 with some good accessories and aftermarket parts. Otherwise Craigslist is a good place to scope for deals. A little patience and monitoring can lead to nice finds.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yah I convert that to 5/5/5/8/12 and only do that kind of routine about twice a year for no longer than 4 weeks. Joints won't take any more...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of good discussion guys! Keep it up! I'm learning a lot here. :)

As for Cardio, I'm a lot like Kleen in that respect. For the most part, I like keeping my cardio and lifting days separate. I like the idea of training and eating for what my goal is that day. Cardio and low Cal's/carbs on the same day for a "burn" and higher Cal's and carbs on workout days for a "build". When i am more geared towards cutting I will gave more burn days in the week, and when I'm geared more towards building I will have more of those. At times though I have done some LISS in the pm on lifting days (usually incline treadmill walking) when trying to dry out and tighten up more.

5x5 is something I'm seriously considering going to very soon in a month or so when i start another cycle. I'm still a little unsure how its all set up though. I know its 5 sets of 5 reps o'er exercise, but I'm not exactly sure how the progression on weight is supposed to be set up. For anyone that has good input on that I would appreciate it!!

Now to the update!!....

Today is a burn day, and first experience with Ignite 2 or any preworkout for that matter while doing cardio. I generally just use burners on these days, so it was a nice change to compare.

Well, I certainly had much more energy than I was used to for a cardio session which was a nice bonus. From the get go, I was ready to kill it. Usually I don't get a lot of vascularity coming through during cardio, but today I did. I'm sure the blend in Ignite 2 was probably the reason for this. After about 10 minutes I really had some serious sweating going on, and after about 20 minutes I was sweating more than I can recall EVER sweating during a cardio session! What the hell is in Ignite to make that happen? I figured I would sweat more on a burner, but not today. I soaked my shirt even more than when I ran S4, and that's saying a lot!!

The session went great and I ended with a good burn....

30 minutes running (not jogging Kleen :)) @ 8 MPH for a 410 cal burn:run:

15 minutes HIIT elliptical for 200 cal burn

Total:610 Cal's burned

Followed that up with some weighted ab work and leg raises

I may do a little light cardio after work to make a total burn of 1k today :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

As for Cardio, I'm a lot like Kleen in that respect. For the most part, I like keeping my cardio and lifting days separate. I like the idea of training and eating for what my goal is that day. Cardio and low Cal's/carbs on the same day for a "burn" and higher Cal's and carbs on workout days for a "build". When i am more geared towards cutting I will gave more burn days in the week, and when I'm geared more towards building I will have more of those. At times though I have done some LISS in the pm on lifting days (usually incline treadmill walking) when trying to dry out and tighten up more.

5x5 is something I'm seriously considering going to very soon in a month or so when i start another cycle. I'm still a little unsure how its all set up though. I know its 5 sets of 5 reps o'er exercise, but I'm not exactly sure how the progression on weight is supposed to be set up. For anyone that has good input on that I would appreciate it!!

Now to the update!!....

Today is a burn day, and first experience with Ignite 2 or any preworkout for that matter while doing cardio. I generally just use burners on these days, so it was a nice change to compare.

Well, I certainly had much more energy than I was used to for a cardio session which was a nice bonus. From the get go, I was ready to kill it. Usually I don't get a lot of vascularity coming through during cardio, but today I did. I'm sure the blend in Ignite 2 was probably the reason for this. After about 10 minutes I really had some serious sweating going on, and after about 20 minutes I was sweating more than I can recall EVER sweating during a cardio session! What the hell is in Ignite to make that happen? I figured I would sweat more on a burner, but not today. I soaked my shirt even more than when I ran S4, and that's saying a lot!!

I notice when I workout on stims I am way above norm, energy wise. It might be the increase in output that made you sweat more. I find Ignite really empowers me at a phsyical level too...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I notice when I workout on stims I am way above norm, energy wise. It might be the increase in output that made you sweat more. I find Ignite really empowers me at a phsyical level too...
That would make sense except that everything was done at the same pace and same settings at the same time. So I don't see how I could have pushed harder considering the pace is set for me (particularly the treadmill)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Now to the update!!....

You and your sick ass burn days! 1k calories..... :yikes:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah I convert that to 5/5/5/8/12 and only do that kind of routine about twice a year for no longer than 4 weeks. Joints won't take any more...
Each of my workouts starts with only like 2 main exercises that are done 5x5. The rest I consider accessory work and are typically done in the 8-12 range. That and I do a progressive schedule ie 60% of 1RM one week, 70% the next and so on, then go back to 60 based off new 1RM. So, it hasn't been too bad in the joints.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Now to the update!!....

I have a 5x5 program posted up in HQ. Otherwise there are good resources out there. For example strong lifts has an app that will tell you exactly what you should be doing when and how much. Only thing with SL is its 3 days a week. For my own sanity I need at least 4 days a wk. which mine is.

You probably are right about the diet in conjunction with what type of training, but my diet is fairly crappy. It's not horrible, just not what it should be. Blame my Taiwanese wife and all her damn carbs and fried Chinese food.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a 5x5 program posted up in HQ. Otherwise there are good resources out there. For example strong lifts has an app that will tell you exactly what you should be doing when and how much. Only thing with SL is its 3 days a week. For my own sanity I need at least 4 days a wk. which mine is.

You probably are right about the diet in conjunction with what type of training, but my diet is fairly crappy. It's not horrible, just not what it should be. Blame my Taiwanese wife and all her damn carbs and fried Chinese food.
I probably should be doing a performanced based workout so I can burn off all the food my Japanese wife feeds me... (which is mostly Japanese styled Chinese food... )

It's a good program Rick. I'm moving to it after I complete pct.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will definitely check into the 5x5. I've never tried it, and my hopes are that it will help bring some new mass and strength. As long as my joints hold up, I think it will work great

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Each of my workouts starts with only like 2 main exercises that are done 5x5. The rest I consider accessory work and are typically done in the 8-12 range. That and I do a progressive schedule ie 60% of 1RM one week, 70% the next and so on, then go back to 60 based off new 1RM. So, it hasn't been too bad in the joints.
Yah progression is a very big help for the joints...if I knew than what I know now....

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Late, but def in.

I'll catch up on the reading this weekend.

Always down for a Rick log

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late, but def in.

I'll catch up on the reading this weekend.

Always down for a Rick log
Glad to have you Morry!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn good workout today. I felt incredible, was full of energy, and I killed it pretty good. Ignite helped out a lot and I think my dose was perfect on it. Had another heaping scoop of it and it seemed to really do the trick.

My body composition looked great today. What surprised me is that my weight was up even after a burn day. I was 167, and looked to be holding very little water but very full. It was the perfect recipe for the gym. I had insane vascularity, huge pumps, and looked pretty big.

Quads/arms

Squats
135x15
225x12x11
245x9x8
275x6
245x8
225x10x10

Leg extension
160x10x10x10x10

Weighted dips
BW + 90 x 15
BW + 135 x 7x6(drop), +90x11(drop)+45x12(drop)BWx13

Triceps push Downs
120x12
130x11x10x10

Alternate DB curls
45sx12
50sx11
55sx9
50sx10

Ez bar preachers (@ 90 degree angle)
65x12
75x10x10
65x11

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Rick... You are killing it Brotha, I Love it!!!^^^

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn good workout today. I felt incredible, was full of energy, and I killed it pretty good. Ignite helped out a lot and I think my dose was perfect on it. Had another heaping scoop of it and it seemed to really do the trick.

My body composition looked great today. What surprised me is that my weight was up even after a burn day. I was 167, and looked to be holding very little water but very full. It was the perfect recipe for the gym. I had insane vascularity, huge pumps, and looked pretty big.

Quads/arms

Squats
135x15
225x12x11
245x9x8
275x6
245x8
225x10x10

Leg extension
160x10x10x10x10

Weighted dips
BW + 90 x 15
BW + 135 x 7x6(drop), +90x11(drop)+45x12(drop)BWx13

Triceps push Downs
120x12
130x11x10x10

Alternate DB curls
45sx12
50sx11
55sx9
50sx10

Ez bar preachers (@ 90 degree angle)
65x12
75x10x10
65x11
hmm you're running it every day, could be the creatrona and amped DAA combo for the extra 2 lbs

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmm you're running it every day, could be the creatrona and amped DAA combo for the extra 2 lbs
Possibly. I have a decent fullness, but no bloat (or very little), so wherever the effects are coming from its pretty positive!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I gave Ignite 2 a very good test today for a burn day. I've been contemplating entering a half-marathon sometime this summer when I feel I'm ready, and I've been planning to start training for it in my cardio sessions for a while....Figured today was a good day to start!!

So, after a nice big scoop of Ignite 2, I hit the treadmill with a goal in mind. See how fast I can get in half the distance to start. A half marathon is 13 miles, so i figured if I start at half the distance (6.5 miles) and add in a mile or two each week, I might be ready for this thing by summertime! :fingersx:

I'm already used to hitting the treadmill running for 4-5 miles 3 times a week, so I knew I could get the distance, just wanted to make sure I could keep the pace up. :run:

After about 15 minutes of my dose of Ignite, I was amped up and full of energy to try it out. I did varied speed of 8-9 MPH, but I reached my goal and got 6.5 miles within 45 minutes with some seconds to spare! :woohoo:

My overall goal is to get the half marathon in at an hour and a half, so I'm right on pace....if I can just keep the same pace for another 6.5 miles I will get it! :dance:

Burned about 1k Cal's overall :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your cardio endurance is amazing bro. As always your strength is crazy too. Keep killing it you madman!