Koko's Log of c 20/intimidate/erase pro/anabeta

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
So this is gonna be my first log and might as well go big or go home. I'm deciding to run USP labs compound 20, PES Erase Pro, PES Anabeta, and my favorite one to try, Iforce intimidate. Let me first off say this is a COMPLETELY UNSPONSORED LOG and I got all these supps via my own money. I am currently 22 years old, 6'3" 235lbs. Been lifting heavy for about 5 years now before it was for hockey and now because I'm addicted to lifting. However, my maxes aren't to pressure though

Max bench 230
Max deadlift 405
Max squat 425
Max clean and jerk 190.

I plan on running 2 caps of c20 in the morning with 1 erase pro and 1-2 anabeta depending on when I workout. One more anabeta with a post workout meal and one more with my second dose of c20 with dinner. Finally, I'll have my intimidate about 20 minutes before bed.

My diet is pretty strict I consume roughly 250 g protein, 50-60 g fat, and 350-400 carbs a day. All dispersed through about 5-6 meals. I at least get four in but it's hard with school and with work as well.

My lifts consist of
Monday- back and triceps
Tuesday off
Wednesday chest and biceps
Thursday off
Friday legs and shoulders

Saturday and it Sunday I usually have hockey so I try not to lift on those days unless I am pressed for time on a workout day.

I usually try a 5x3x1 workout I want to definitely increase my strength as much as possible this log and I feel if I keep this it will make me stay spot on with my diet.

I plan on taking before and after pics and I will post the first one tomorrow.

I plan on taking the first dose of intimidate tonight so let's get this **** started!

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
So I just took my first dose of intimidate and I'm feeling pretty tired already I kinda like it actually. I read constant reviews how people get insomnia. Glad it isn't happening to me. Start erase pro and anabeta tomorrow.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Day 1- so last night (as I expected) I got a terrible night sleep. I woke up numerous times throughout the night and felt drunk everytime I woke up. But, when I finally woke up I was in a really good mood. Felt like a million bucks. I took my erase pro this morning and within a few hours I felt it working. My muscles were definitely harder and I just looked more solid. A buddy of mine at work even commented on it. I took today off from the gym cuz I knew even with a ore workout I wouldn't have had a good lift. But tomorrow, I got legs then shoulders so I'm gonna hit them hard. Just took my intimidate. Hopefully get a better night sleep

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In to see how these all work for ya!!

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
In to see how these all work for ya!!
Thanks man! I had another bad night sleep again last night. Just seems like I can't make it through the night without waking up

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Figured I would update this early I finally got an okay night sleep last night. Nothing spectacular. However I woke up pretty refreshed and definitely had high test in the morning.
So I took my c20, anabeta, 1 gram of agmatine, 1MR and blox pre WO and erase pro in the am. Had the best shoulder WO I've had in a long time Even though I didn't feel like going to heavy since I didn't have a spotter. I took 80 lb dumbbells and shoulder pressed them for 3x12 did felt raises for 8 reps starting at 30 then 25,20,15,10,5 and did that twice then rear felt flys using the same method. Felt like I could have kept going too! But I had to go to work. Loving this stack so far

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Solid db presses dude!!

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Okay so I took today off tonight hang out with the fan. The night sleep was a little Better. I didn't wake up as much but I didn't wake up feeling well rested and excellent like I did on ZMA. I made a shake for breakfast which included 2 scoops of muscle milk, 16 oz of milk 5 g of glutamine, a banana and 3 frozen bananas. I took my erase pro after that with NO2 red and I felt pretty solid for a few hours but then it wore off shortly there after. I had 5 guys cheeseburger for lunch which was delicious but now I'm bloated as hell. Ahh well.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I Finally got an awesome night sleep on intimidate. I feel extremely well rested and not feel groggy and exhausted still! Today preWO I'm taking

1 scoop of 1MR
1 sample pack of hemavol
2 anabeta
2C20
Back and tris!

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm finally reaping the benefits of this stack. I did deadlifts and it was surprisingly easier when I pulled up 315 I maintained perfect form all the way through when I went near 405 though I it was a little more difficult. I got it up it was a little sloppier though. It was a good day for tri's though. I usually stay away from the one cable pull down cage because it's harder to pull down than the other one. I honestly think its because of my ego but today it was a whole lot easier. Cranking out reps like nobody's business. And I also had incredible endurance. Not sure if it's because of the hemavol I took (which is ridiculous by the way! Pumped my whole body.) or what but I tried to do all the exercises I could think of but I ran out. So I went back and started doing them again. Today was an awesome workout. Really can't wait for next seek

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
So I'm just waking up and I had a bad night sleep last night because I had car problems and I think it's time for a new car :( but even though I was up around 5 times last night I still feel pretty refreshed though.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I'm not to sure about intimidate and my sleep pattern. I had a terrible night sleep again. I think it was because I knew I had to get up early so I was anxious. But other than that I love this stack. Today was chest and biceps. One of the best chest workouts I've had since I was on SuperDrol 2 years ago! I benched 205 for a set of ten then 6 then 3 sets of 5! I coulda did more but I wanted to hit flys and then low cable flys. Biceps went well too. I did alternating dumbbells with 45 for 6x6 then super set 30lbs down to 5lbs doing between 6-8 reps. Then concentration curls. For preworkout I did 1 scoop of 1MR, one sample pack of hemavol, 2 anabeta, and erase pro. Awesome lift today. Loving this stuff

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Got a very restful night sleep last night even though I only for four hours. Due to nuking my chest yesterday and my biceps I'm pretty sore so I bought a little beta alanine and took some glutamine too. Feeling okay. Today is a day off or me. Shoulders and legs tomorrow

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Hmm I have a feeling I have few followers on this thread... Anyway did boulders today and nuked them. Did 75 for 3 sets I 12 I know I want down from last week but my chest is still sore from 2 days ago so I tried to push as hard as I could. Deff felt good though. I might go do cardio tomorrow since I had a terrible diet day and need to lose some of it

Yates29

Awards
I'm not posting much but I'm definitely reading every post. Keep up the good work bruh.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Koko sorry I missed this. Just read through and it sounds like maybe trying to dose your intimidate either at another time of adding zma (which I heard Vaughn mention may help) so you can get your sleep. Sounds like the erase pro is working well which is exciting. Workouts seem great, I am just starting to notice some endurance/strength from c20 and erase pro stack now on day 11, but am not using intimidate so that may be helping with your strength.

Any other sides you are noticing besides interrupted sleep?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey OP,

Try using your intimidate pre-wo or upon waking. VERY few people have sleep issues,
But looks like you're unfortunately one.

Changing your dose timing should fix this right away

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Hey OP,

Try using your intimidate pre-wo or upon waking. VERY few people have sleep issues,

^^ this

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Koko sorry I missed this. Just read through and it sounds like maybe trying to dose your intimidate either at another time of adding zma (which I heard Vaughn mention may help) so you can get your sleep. Sounds like the erase pro is working well which is exciting. Workouts seem great, I am just starting to notice some endurance/strength from c20 and erase pro stack now on day 11, but am not using intimidate so that may be helping with your strength.

Any other sides you are noticing besides interrupted sleep?
Not to be to upfront but libido in the morning when I wake up is ridiculous and it gets Stronger when i take my erase pro. I looked in the mirror this morning and deff looked bigger so I like that alot

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Not to be to upfront but libido in the morning when I wake up is ridiculous and it gets Stronger when i take my erase pro. I looked in the mirror this morning and deff looked bigger so I like that alot
Haha no worries about being upfront man. My libido jumped since being on erase pro also. Glad things are going well

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Hey OP,

Thanks Vaughn! I actually bought zma. I think my problem is I am expecting it to put me to sleep and I can't let that happen. So I'll try zma tonight. I don't want to take it other times because I love how I feel in the morning. I'm already recovered from my shoulder workout yesterday and I like tht alot

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Haha no worries about being upfront man. My libido jumped since being on erase pro also. Glad things are going well
Thanks man! I bought some Leucine to throw in the mix of all of it. I read somewhere it reacts similar to HMB and another study said Leucine is what controls your anabolic state (I think that's the word, or threshold). Am I right about this?

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
So after taking zma and intimidate last night I got 11 hours of sleep haha. Woke up very well rested. I actually fell asleep on my back and that never happens. Tonight I have hockey so I will skip my light lift and jus go very heavy tomorrow. Feeling a PR tomorrow!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Sleep in check = gains in check!

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
So I apologize to everyone here. I had a 1 lb calzone last night after hockey. I was having a a couple beers and hunger hit me and I had no food in my house. My gf gets up go work at 6 so After going to bed around 1, my night sleep was just ehh but I'll push through it and get a solid lift in

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
So I just got through a workout. Don't know if I said this before but I got home from hockey late and I only got 5 hours of sleep then worked all day. Was dead but I had to man up. So I took 1.5 scoops of 1MR, 1 scoop of blox and 1 sample pack of hemavol. I thought I was gonna have a rough workout - think again. I got a new PR on my deadlift - ready for it?! 425. Went up 20 lbs in 2 weeks on this stack. I was so pumped I might have been able to pull 435 but I didnt wanna hurt my back. I went on to do reverse grip pull downs and seated rows. The weather is super crappy here in NY so I wanted to get home before it got worse. Just did light triceps but will hit them hard on shoulder day. Today was a very productive day but I can't wait to go to sleep

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Updating this late. Had a good night sleep. A solid 7 hours. Woke up at 630 and went to the gym. Took my 1 MR , a sample of hemavol and a little extra agmatine. Benched 210 for a set of 7, 2 sets of 4 and one set of 2. Went on to dumbbell flys. Then cable upright flys. And after that I nuked my biceps. Had a great lift today. Felt solid and very refreshed after

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Congrats on the PR

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the PR
Thank you man. I tried updating this earlier but it didn't work. I took yesterday off cuz I was exhausted. But today I decided to switch things up. I did a full body type routine with 100 crunches 100 situps and 100 lunges. This definitely humbled me. I definitely felt high when I was done and it proved I need more cardio than twice a week. Going to hit shoulders and delta tomorrow.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Did some shoulders yesterday. I got too much sleep the night before so I was a little tired but threw up 80s again. I want to go higher but I prefer I lift by myself and the guys at my gym aren't exactly branch warrens for a spotter but sudsy might sleep was awesome as per usual. Going to eat medium to high carb today because tomorrow is deads day

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Did some shoulders yesterday. I got too much sleep the night before so I was a little tired but threw up 80s again. I want to go higher but I prefer I lift by myself and the guys at my gym aren't exactly branch warrens for a spotter but sudsy might sleep was awesome as per usual. Going to eat medium to high carb today because tomorrow is deads day
Love shoulder day!

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Love shoulder day!
Shoulder day is always a good day. I hate doing felt raises but I love db presses.

I took Monday off cuz I work 9-9 and I wanna be on top of my game for my lifts. I woke up pretty groggy this morning. I think it's cuz I tried taking powerfull with it an I think that was over kill but I felt fuller. Hard to explain.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Haven't updated this in a few days. Definitely have felt bigger lately. Been difficult to squeeze in full workouts because of finals and I hear through the grapevine those are pretty important. My 3 re max for my deadlift is 405 now so I feel good about that. Chest workout was a strong one as well. Had great endurance. It sucks 10 day left then I'm all out of stuff.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
So I got 5 days left of this log and I definitely feel a lot bigger. The nights of sleep have been so so lately probably because of finals. Got back and triceps for the last time while on this stack so go big or go home

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I originally planned on doing bak and triceps yesterday but when I got to the gym my lower back was sore and I don't feel like training it and making it worse. I ended up doing chest and biceps and I'm glad I did. I benched 225 for 3 sets of 3. Did 220 for a set of 5 215 for 6 then 205 for 8 reps. I'm extremely happy about this because last time I did it it was in the beginning of the exercise. Not the end. I dumbbell curled 50 lb dumbbells for 5x6 and then did preacher curls til failure. All in all, great great workout for myself and I'm glad My last chest and biceps workout ended like yhat

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
in just in time for epic final review it seems, overall this log has been damn interesting (I had some catching up to do lol) :D

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
In for final review

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
In for final review
Great because Its taking another huge turn. I decided to do back today. It was a balls to the wall kind of day. I took 1 scoop of craze before and it was okay. I stepped it up to two and that was definitely my dose. Tunnel vision. Loaded up the bar for my deadlifts and ended up dead lifting 425 for 3 reps. Best I've ever done. Never felt stronger. I went on to do lat pull downs, seated cable rows, and had some extra juice so I did dumbbell rows for 3 sets. Needless to say, my back is nuked. I'm gonna Get my shoulder workout out of the way tomorrow and pics are coming soon. Hope to not dissapoint

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great because Its taking another huge turn. I decided to do back today. It was a balls to the wall kind of day. I took 1 scoop of craze before and it was okay. I stepped it up to two and that was definitely my dose. Tunnel vision. Loaded up the bar for my deadlifts and ended up dead lifting 425 for 3 reps. Best I've ever done. Never felt stronger. I went on to do lat pull downs, seated cable rows, and had some extra juice so I did dumbbell rows for 3 sets. Needless to say, my back is nuked. I'm gonna Get my shoulder workout out of the way tomorrow and pics are coming soon. Hope to not dissapoint
Sweet cant wait

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
First I want to thank the guys who followed my log here. Kept me motivated to know people were watching. Second, about a month ago I started a super stack of c20/anabeta/ erase pro/intimidate. Now I don't know if it's because I'm more mature or what but I am actually stronger now than when I was on cycle.
I ran anabeta at 6 caps/day c20 at 6 caps a day and erase pro and intimidate at 1 cap a day.
I think all in all, I would give this a 9/10. The only reason (which is a petty one) that I didn't give it 10/10 I because I broke out on my shoulders pretty bad and it got annoying.
C20- I'd say a 9/10. I liked it because I ate whatever I wanted and I actually shrunk my waist by about 2 inches.
Anabeta-10/10. Loved it. No complaints. I felt I got so much out of my food
Erase pro- 11/10. Incredible. If you dose this with a PWO meal correctly you get an awesome workout in
Intimidate-9/10. I didn't give this a 10/10 because I didn't sleep that much better on it. But I did wake up feeling refreshed and I loved it

My maxes-
Bench when I started I could only but up 205 for 3 reps. About 2 hours ago, I put it up for 9. My one rep calculation is at 280. Is that accurate, I certainly hope So because that would say I put on 50 lbs in a month on my max bench 230 was the start
Squat - I didn't really work to hard on my legs this month. I started at 425 semi deep range of motion to 450 ass to grass. Definitely happy about this
Deadlift - started at 405 ended at 445. Very happy about this. I've always been a huge fan of deads so this definitely made it all worth it
Clean and jerks- I don't think my weight went up to much, but I can now do reps of 175 for 3 when I could barely get one up before. I really don't like to max out on this in fear of hurting my wrists

So in a quick version -
Bench 230-280
Squat 425-450
Deads-405-445
Clean and jerk-185-190.

I also put on about 5 lbs as well i started at 230 and I weighed in today at 235.

The only thing i regret is not being stricter on my diet. I had a few rough days where I was losing motivation but I got back on it the next day. All in all, I'm extremely happy with this.

Attachment 57495

Attachment 57496

I definitely noticed a different in my arms. My stomach doesnt look like I lost too much fat but I lost 2 inches on it. My cheat definitely feels bigger as well. A lot of my shirts that were fit before are actually tight now in my shoulders

Once again thanks for all that followed and I might do a log similar to this in the fall but will throw prime in instead :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks for the review koko