IGNITE2 with RAHL and FINAFLEX! (Sponsored)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Answers
    0

    IGNITE2 with RAHL and FINAFLEX! (Sponsored)


    First off I want to thank AL (ScottyDoc) and FINAFLEX for the opportunity to log IGNITE2. The original Ignite is among my favorite preworkout products I've ever used so I'm looking forward to the comparison. And a comparison it will be. One of my favorite aspects of the original ignite was my endurance while using it. More so than any other preworkout I have used. Maybe not the greatest pumps or even strength but a great balance of focus/drive and endurance. So those are some big shoes to fill!



    I am currently training for a Tough Mudder competition in the Poconos on April 28th. This is my first event of this type. My training is normally strictly weight training based except during the summer months when I step up the cardio to find my abs again. I'm 16 days out from the event. I've been struggling with a groin pull and sore arches in my feet for the past month so the training has been sporadic in terms of endurance training. What I have been doing though is working in higher rep ranges during that time. I'm shifting towards circuit type training with interval cardio now.

    I just received the product last night and my scheduled Friday training is off due to a "Father/Daughter dance" at my daughters school. Saturday I will be spreading 13 scoops of mulch over 2 properties and hopefully following up with some interval hill sprints and whatever else I can find the energy for after the darn yard work. So, hopefully Saturday will be my first experience with Ignite2! I have to admit I stuck my finger in and got a taste last night because as much as I loved the previous version of this product I was never impressed by the flavor. I haven't had a glass of this yet but the powder was YUMMY!

  2. Registered User
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,955
    Answers
    0


    Sweetness. I am in
  3. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Here

    Can't wait to hear your thoughts on this one.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Answers
    0


    Thanks guys. I know you were a big fan of the original too JD so I thought you might be interested.
  5. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0


    I think you're gonna like it!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Answers
    0


    Rub-a-Dub...Dub... I am Fuggin Sub'd!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  7. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Answers
    0


    Thanks for joining guys! Glad to have you here.

    Tonight I had a Father/Daughter dance at my daughter's school. Kid made me swing her around a dance floor for 2 hrs! It hink I'm going to hurt tomorrow. LOL

    I have a mountain of mulch staring at me in my driveway and if I want to get my Magnum back in the garage I need to get it out so tomorrow should be fun. Hoping to get some running in afterwards. We'll see if I have it in me...
  8. Registered User
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,955
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl
    Thanks for joining guys! Glad to have you here.

    Tonight I had a Father/Daughter dance at my daughter's school. Kid made me swing her around a dance floor for 2 hrs! It hink I'm going to hurt tomorrow. LOL

    I have a mountain of mulch staring at me in my driveway and if I want to get my Magnum back in the garage I need to get it out so tomorrow should be fun. Hoping to get some running in afterwards. We'll see if I have it in me...
    Have to love father/daughter time. Oh what we do for our kids.
  9. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6

    Have to love father/daughter time. Oh what we do for our kids.
    Haha. I know it man. Surprised by the amount of fathers who know the Macarena!? WTF!?!?!

    Good times though.
  10. Registered User
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,955
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl

    Haha. I know it man. Surprised by the amount of fathers who know the Macarena!? WTF!?!?!

    Good times though.
    Lol
  11. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Answers
    0


    So I decided not to start yesterday as I was already flying with the yard work but I think tomorrow I may need something to get my sorry tired ass into the gym! So Monday it will be time to ignite!
  12. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Answers
    0


    Wow. What a weekend. I need some rest. Haha. So I've got a banged up wrist and 2 banged up feet and a slightly strained groin. But...I'll be at the gym in 3 hrs and counting. Time to Ignite!!!!
  13. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Answers
    0


    Well forget about the wrist and ankles and bang those weights out with the power of IGNITE-2!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  14. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    Well forget about the wrist and ankles and bang those weights out with the power of IGNITE-2!!!
    Oh you know I won't let a little pain stop me!

    First off... First impressions

    Flavor is good. Not overly sweet but tasty.
    Focus. Impressive. I was highly focused despite a wary mind today. My boss of 17 years resigned today so I'm a bit frazzled but ignite2 snapped me to attn.
    Strength. Hard to judge due to injury but I felt good.
    Endurance. Felt really good here.
    Pump. Wow.

    Flat BB Bench: barx20,135x15,185x10,205x8,225 x6,185x9
    Incline DB bench: 75x8,75x9,75x7
    Flat DB press: 80x10,80x8,80x7
    Flat DB fly: 65x10,65x8,65x7
    Bw dip:20,16,8
    Vbar tri press: 20,15,12
    incline cable fly: 30x18,30x13,30x10
    Hanging windshield washer: 5,3,3

    I dug out an old wrist wrap and wrapped er tight. Didn't bother me at all. Sore a bit now so I'll Ice it soon.

    My maiden voyage with ignite2 did not disappoint. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow though I'm wondering how the wrist will fare with the pulling exercises.

    May have to go to legs of it bothers me.
  15. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Oh you know I won't let a little pain stop me!

    First off... First impressions

    Flavor is good. Not overly sweet but tasty.
    Focus. Impressive. I was highly focused despite a wary mind today. My boss of 17 years resigned today so I'm a bit frazzled but ignite2 snapped me to attn.
    Strength. Hard to judge due to injury but I felt good.
    Endurance. Felt really good here.
    Pump. Wow.

    Flat BB Bench: barx20,135x15,185x10,205x8,225 x6,185x9
    Incline DB bench: 75x8,75x9,75x7
    Flat DB press: 80x10,80x8,80x7
    Flat DB fly: 65x10,65x8,65x7
    Bw dip:20,16,8
    Vbar tri press: 20,15,12
    incline cable fly: 30x18,30x13,30x10
    Hanging windshield washer: 5,3,3

    I dug out an old wrist wrap and wrapped er tight. Didn't bother me at all. Sore a bit now so I'll Ice it soon.

    My maiden voyage with ignite2 did not disappoint. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow though I'm wondering how the wrist will fare with the pulling exercises.

    May have to go to legs of it bothers me.
    I usually get a nice strength boost from it, too bad about the wrist ...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  16. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Answers
    0


    Sounds like you had a nice first time experience with, great review of it thank you, I too am sorry to hear about the wrist! I had a bit of an accident about 3 weeks ago and I've been suffering from a dislocated left shoulder with a minor tear of the Labrum and a Boxer's fracture in my right hand (Boxer's fx is a fx of the 5th metacarpal - pinky side). So I know how mentally draining injuries can be, this was supposed to be my first week back in the gym, was feeling GREAT, was at the park this past Sunday with my daughter, little kids were throwing a football and it landed close to me, so I threw it to them, I'm right handed mind you, but still throwing the football with all I had, re-dislocated my left shoulder, WTF... only me, so I've been in severe pain, tried everything I could to get it back in from stretching to weighed pulling, even had Morry yank my arm as hard as he could, felt good, but did not relocated the damn ball and socket! Besides the pain my ROM is like at 15-25% at best, hurts to sleep... sux...sux...sux! So recover fast my friend!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  17. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    Sounds like you had a nice first time experience with, great review of it thank you, I too am sorry to hear about the wrist! I had a bit of an accident about 3 weeks ago and I've been suffering from a dislocated left shoulder with a minor tear of the Labrum and a Boxer's fracture in my right hand (Boxer's fx is a fx of the 5th metacarpal - pinky side). So I know how mentally draining injuries can be, this was supposed to be my first week back in the gym, was feeling GREAT, was at the park this past Sunday with my daughter, little kids were throwing a football and it landed close to me, so I threw it to them, I'm right handed mind you, but still throwing the football with all I had, re-dislocated my left shoulder, WTF... only me, so I've been in severe pain, tried everything I could to get it back in from stretching to weighed pulling, even had Morry yank my arm as hard as he could, felt good, but did not relocated the damn ball and socket! Besides the pain my ROM is like at 15-25% at best, hurts to sleep... sux...sux...sux! So recover fast my friend!
    Ah man Al! That sucks! I'm used to dragging my ass through injury. I'm I Lu really concerned because of this tough Mudder event coming up and I don't know what to expect of myself yet. Hopefully the wrist will heal quickly. I can manage the foot pain either way.

    I did have a good first experience. You guys really know how to formulate a Preworkout. I'm not a stim junkie so I tend to not like over stimmed products.

    I really hope your able to get through these injuries quickly bud. That shoulder sounds painful.

    I will decide what I'm doing in the gym when I get there. I have to wait and see how the wrist is feeling. Hard to tell just yet.
  18. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Sounds like you had a nice first time experience with, great review of it thank you, I too am sorry to hear about the wrist! I had a bit of an accident about 3 weeks ago and I've been suffering from a dislocated left shoulder with a minor tear of the Labrum and a Boxer's fracture in my right hand (Boxer's fx is a fx of the 5th metacarpal - pinky side). So I know how mentally draining injuries can be, this was supposed to be my first week back in the gym, was feeling GREAT, was at the park this past Sunday with my daughter, little kids were throwing a football and it landed close to me, so I threw it to them, I'm right handed mind you, but still throwing the football with all I had, re-dislocated my left shoulder, WTF... only me, so I've been in severe pain, tried everything I could to get it back in from stretching to weighed pulling, even had Morry yank my arm as hard as he could, felt good, but did not relocated the damn ball and socket! Besides the pain my ROM is like at 15-25% at best, hurts to sleep... sux...sux...sux! So recover fast my friend!
    Man ... wthi all the injuries going around I feel I have really been dodging some bullets... how long are you gonna be down and out for...?
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  19. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Man ... wthi all the injuries going around I feel I have really been dodging some bullets... how long are you gonna be down and out for...?
    Honestly, like I said my hand is good enough to start working out, if I can just get my shoulder back in socket and get full ROM, I'll just go even lighter and even higher on the reps, anything to be lifting and at least getting a pump and blood into my muscles, can't shrink if you are at least doing that and I'm just looking to cut up for Summer really, so not worried about growing at this point in the year! I'm hoping it will pop back in sometime this week and I can get in the gym by next Monday (Apr. 23rd) or the following Monday (Apr. 30th) at the latest, I look too good, to let it all go and I still have a little ways to go before being completely satisfied or should I say completely proud to have my shirt off for Summer / Pool season!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  20. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Answers
    0


    Another really good workout with Ignite. I should mention, no trouble sleeping last night after the first dose.

    Still concerned about the wrist so I didn't do any of my curls tonight as that's the direction of pull that hurts the wrist. I decided to load up on shoulders tonight.

    10 Min elliptical warmup
    Pullups wide: 10,10,6
    BB Row: 135x10,135x10,135x10
    DB Shoulder Press: 60x16,65x12,65x10
    DB Back Fly: 25x15,25x12,25x11
    SS Bench Knee Raise: 30x30x30 or so and ouch...
    Wide Grip Cable Row: 120x16,135x12,135x10
    Face Pull:37.5x20,37.5x18,37.5x15
    DB Shrug:90x15,95x11,100x8,95x12

    Felt really good. Pump was solid but not crazy. I was still babying the wrist a bit but I wasn't really lay off either. I kept the weights low and really concentrated on form and endurance in my pulls. The pull motion didn't bother my wrist at all which is awesome. I did have it wrapped the whole time though just in case.

    I'm sore as HELL from last nights workout so that's a good sign I kicked my arse!

    I'll have one more training day this week which will be friday. I'm not sure what I'm going to do next week yet as that's the week leading into my tough mudder and I don't want to risk anything. Hell, I've got over $400 invested in this thing. I'm not wasting it! LOL
  21. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Answers
    0


    Good stuff!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  22. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Wow. What a weekend. I need some rest. Haha. So I've got a banged up wrist and 2 banged up feet and a slightly strained groin. But...I'll be at the gym in 3 hrs and counting. Time to Ignite!!!!
    Sorry to hear about the wrist buddy, hopefully it recovers quick.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  23. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Sorry to hear about the wrist buddy, hopefully it recovers quick.
    May the Healing Powers of Wolverine be with you my Friend!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  24. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    Sorry to hear about the wrist buddy, hopefully it recovers quick.
    Thanks bud!

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

    May the Healing Powers of Wolverine be with you my Friend!!!
    Haha. Feeling better already! No seriously though it is feeling a bit better today.
  25. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    May the Healing Powers of Wolverine be with you my Friend!!!
    Cool pic...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  26. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Answers
    0


    About to head to the gym with a sore foot and ankle. Lol. Drinking down my ignite now. This stuff is tasty. Better than the original I believe.
  27. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    About to head to the gym with a sore foot and ankle. Lol. Drinking down my ignite now. This stuff is tasty. Better than the original I believe.
    Oh yah...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  28. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Answers
    0


    OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I just had to make myself leave the gym. I feel like I could run through a brick wall. Awesome!!!!!!
  29. Registered User
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl
    OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I just had to make myself leave the gym. I feel like I could run through a brick wall. Awesome!!!!!!
    Damn that's awesome broham. I think I'll get me some. As soon as I get paid that is lol
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  30. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen

    Damn that's awesome broham. I think I'll get me some. As soon as I get paid that is lol
    Haha. Seriously man. Wow is all I can say. I was ready to start at the beginning again. Lol

    I'll put up the workout later. Right now it's time for post work out meat!!
  31. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I just had to make myself leave the gym. I feel like I could run through a brick wall. Awesome!!!!!!
    Nice!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  32. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Nice!
    Glad you are liking it Bro, how is the wrist and ankle, did my Wolverine Healing Powers help you, LoL?
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  33. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

    Glad you are liking it Bro, how is the wrist and ankle, did my Wolverine Healing Powers help you, LoL?
    The wrist is in the mend bro. That foot is hurting though. On top above my arch. Pissing me off.
  34. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    The wrist is in the mend bro. That foot is hurting though. On top above my arch. Pissing me off.
    I feel your pain bro, first-hand, currently going through similar stuff, and yes, it is very discouraging! Just be smart, play it safe, work around the injuries, don't push them, injuries are not pain to push through, but to avoid and allow time to heal! Big difference between pushing through the pain (burn) for more reps and pushing through the pain (injury) causing further damage/injury! But your an old vet like me, so I'm just preaching my high and mighty Bull$hit to the choir with you, LoL!

    Just saying play it safe & heal fast brother, we'll both be back before ya know it!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  35. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

    I feel your pain bro, first-hand, currently going through similar stuff, and yes, it is very discouraging! Just be smart, play it safe, work around the injuries, don't push them, injuries are not pain to push through, but to avoid and allow time to heal! Big difference between pushing through the pain (burn) for more reps and pushing through the pain (injury) causing further damage/injury! But your an old vet like me, so I'm just preaching my high and mighty Bull$hit to the choir with you, LoL!

    Just saying play it safe & heal fast brother, we'll both be back before ya know it!!!
    Yeah I know bud. I've been laying off legs for weeks. I'm only worried about this tough Mudder thing next Saturday. I'll rest them all week and be ready to destroy this thing.

    Hope you heal up soon!! Hang in there. We ain't getting any younger! Lol
  36. Registered User
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl

    Yeah I know bud. I've been laying off legs for weeks. I'm only worried about this tough Mudder thing next Saturday. I'll rest them all week and be ready to destroy this thing.

    Hope you heal up soon!! Hang in there. We ain't getting any younger! Lol
    Those mudders are awesome. I did one last year around this time. Definitely a beat down physically and mentally. Kill that race Rahl...I'm guessing there will be a scoop of N.O. Ignite v2 pre race!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  37. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen

    Those mudders are awesome. I did one last year around this time. Definitely a beat down physically and mentally. Kill that race Rahl...I'm guessing there will be a scoop of N.O. Ignite v2 pre race!!
    Awesome man! Which one did you do? I'm do the pocono mt. one.

    My prerace plan at this point is ignite2 and ultra cordygenv02. I think that might help.
  38. Registered User
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Answers
    0


    I ran the Gauntlet Challenge and the USMC Mudder at the Leather Neck last year. I'm looking to do one in June but not sure what my schedule is yet. They are fun as all hell man you'll definitely enjoy yourself and the challenge!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  39. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I just had to make myself leave the gym. I feel like I could run through a brick wall. Awesome!!!!!!
    That's the stuff I was talkin about
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. finaflex ignite2 berry review
    By hvactech in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 10:32 AM
  2. RTR's Finaflex sponsored 1-Andro log
    By RTR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 08:21 AM
  3. Finaflex N.O. Ignite Log (Sponsored) - Cordeen
    By Cordeen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 06:14 PM
  4. Ticco's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log (sponsored)
    By ticco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 07:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in