IGNITE2 with RAHL and FINAFLEX! (Sponsored)

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Crap that's going to slow you down....
    Slow me down yes. But I don't plan on stopping.

Btw...I just moved a hot tub. Lol. Bad start.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl

Slow me down yes. But I don't plan on stopping.

Btw...I just moved a hot tub. Lol. Bad start.
    I am very impressed. I also hurt my wrist and I can't press anything. I can do pulling exercises without any issues, but even light pressing movement makes my wrist give out. I always think joints are nothing to mess with but all the power to you. Take care of that wrist and good luck ! You are a beast.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

I am very impressed. I also hurt my wrist and I can't press anything. I can do pulling exercises without any issues, but even light pressing movement makes my wrist give out. I always think joints are nothing to mess with but all the power to you. Take care of that wrist and good luck ! You are a beast.
    Thanks bro. I think mine and yours are opposite injuries. I can press without issue. My plan actually is to shift to a second chest day for a few weeks and I'll do some core and what shoulder work I can do without hitting the wrist. My leg days are fine though I miss my stiff deads but I can't pull so they are out.

We shall see how things go. I've been working through injuries for a long time. I'll figure something out!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl

Thanks bro. I think mine and yours are opposite injuries. I can press without issue. My plan actually is to shift to a second chest day for a few weeks and I'll do some core and what shoulder work I can do without hitting the wrist. My leg days are fine though I miss my stiff deads but I can't pull so they are out.

We shall see how things go. I've been working through injuries for a long time. I'll figure something out!
    I am sure you will Rahl !

I Just came back from the gym and really tested my wrist with heavy shoulder presses. I put wrist straps on to stabilize and it actually feels good right now. Again, thanks for the inspiration man. Otherwise, I would have babied it for weeks.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

I am sure you will Rahl !

I Just came back from the gym and really tested my wrist with heavy shoulder presses. I put wrist straps on to stabilize and it actually feels good right now. Again, thanks for the inspiration man. Otherwise, I would have babied it for weeks.
    Nice bro. Train smart and be careful with it but remember you have a lot of body parts and many ways to train them. There is always a way!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

WTF bro...training so hard you're breaking bones huh?! Heal up man...I know it sucks to slow down, but it'll pay off especially with the wrist...they can be hell to heal. I went forever training on a stress fracture and eventual I had to just stop completely to let it heal. I'd say I pushed through the pain for a good six months before throwing in the towel...wrist injuries = major suckitude
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    WTF bro...training so hard you're breaking bones huh?! Heal up man...I know it sucks to slow down, but it'll pay off especially with the wrist...they can be hell to heal. I went forever training on a stress fracture and eventual I had to just stop completely to let it heal. I'd say I pushed through the pain for a good six months before throwing in the towel...wrist injuries = major suckitude
    Haha. Yeah I know! I've been pushing through it for 2 months not knowing what it was. Now that I know I can at least train accordingly. I'm running the warrior next Sunday so I'll probably rest it much of next week and prepare to wrap the shut out of it for that. We will see where it is at that point.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Haha. Yeah I know! I've been pushing through it for 2 months not knowing what it was. Now that I know I can at least train accordingly. I'm running the warrior next Sunday so I'll probably rest it much of next week and prepare to wrap the shut out of it for that. We will see where it is at that point.

Sounds like a plan. The Warrior will be a blast...hopefully keeping the wrist wrapped well will help not further injuring yourself. Good luck with the race bro.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Hit legs Friday. Wrist has been hurting since having it xrayed.

Decided to leg press instead if squats for a day because the back was tight also.

Leg press: 2px20,3px154px10,5px10,6x10
    Leg extension: 175x16,175x12,175x12
    Leg curl: 150x12,150x10,150x10

DB rear lat raise: 25x16,25x18,25x20
    DB shoulder press:65x19,75x12,75x10

Hanging windshield washers:6,6

Not bad for hurting. Shoulder presses did not bother the wrist at all. Hurts doing stupid things like pouring a glass of milk though. Lol
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Got one hell of an arm pump last night! I'm running the warrior dash tomorrow so I changed my leg day to a whatever day. Lol. Hit biceps and chest and upper back and a bit of shoulders for that total upper body pump. Felt great but I really tried to take it easy on my wrist. This thing could ruin my day tomorrow. I'll have it wrapped to death but let's hope I don't destroy it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Got one hell of an arm pump last night! I'm running the warrior dash tomorrow so I changed my leg day to a whatever day. Lol. Hit biceps and chest and upper back and a bit of shoulders for that total upper body pump. Felt great but I really tried to take it easy on my wrist. This thing could ruin my day tomorrow. I'll have it wrapped to death but let's hope I don't destroy it.
    Who is this Fugging MONSTER? You are Jacked Bro!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Who is this Fugging MONSTER? You are Jacked Bro!
    Yah and that pic does not show how defined he is..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Thanks guys. It was late in the day and I was fairly bloated out by the time I took that shot but I was loving the arm pump so I snapped one anyway. Lol
    I rarely do much arm work but I've been doing more lately because of my wrist situation. My arms tend to grow like weeds. If only I could get my pecs to do that!
    Off to do the warrior! What a fathers day present!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Here's a shot from the end of my recent osta run. A little earlier in the day minus bloat and spillage. LOL

The warrior went well. Took us 40 min. We didn't really push too hard but I was fun. After doing a tough Mudder the obstacles were weak. Came back and took a shower. Took a nap. Ate dinner twice and then hit the hot tub for like 2 hours and drank too many margaritas. Lol. Great fathers day all in all. Hope all of my fellow dads had a great day too!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

That pic shows more definition, good that the run went well..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

That pic shows more definition, good that the run went well..
    Thanks Doug. Yeah big difference between morning and night. Lol
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Thanks Doug. Yeah big difference between morning and night. Lol
    Tell me about it, yesterday before I took my pics I was stting down to dinner adding salt to my fuggin good while I was guzzling down fuggin water ... not preparing myself well at all...
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Tell me about it, yesterday before I took my pics I was stting down to dinner adding salt to my fuggin good while I was guzzling down fuggin water ... not preparing myself well at all...
    Hahahahaha. Yeah that's a setup for the wrong result even if you know it's temporary. Lol
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Hahahahaha. Yeah that's a setup for the wrong result even if you know it's temporary. Lol
    Yah it was a bone head move but I am saving my best effort for my final pics, next Moday... going for a shock factor, cuz no pics I have done so far are even close to doing me justice...
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Yah it was a bone head move but I am saving my best effort for my final pics, next Moday... going for a shock factor, cuz no pics I have done so far are even close to doing me justice...
    Can't wait to see them man. We all know what you are capable of.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Can't wait to see them man. We all know what you are capable of.
    Thanks have really been trying to shave some time off my original plan. The pace is getting to me but I will try and weather the storm...
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Nice update pic bro. Lookin fuggin mean. I finally cracked into the watermelon IGNITE...awesome stuff definitely keeping me motivated and energized through fated training.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Nice update pic bro. Lookin fuggin mean. I finally cracked into the watermelon IGNITE...awesome stuff definitely keeping me motivated and energized through fated training.
    Thanks bro. Yeah it's good **** for sure! And the tub is seemingly endless!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Thanks bro. Yeah it's good **** for sure! And the tub is seemingly endless!
    Yah it's been the same tub for the whole log ... that is value These products are off the hook, G8 and ignite and with what people are saying about Crea-Trona we are batting 1000... 550 turned up aces too....
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Yah it's been the same tub for the whole log ... that is value These products are off the hook, G8 and ignite and with what people are saying about Crea-Trona we are batting 1000... 550 turned up aces too....
    Yes! I've thought a few times that I should put up a "final review" but I'm not done and honestly if I'm going to keep logging it then that will get lost. If someone searches I want them to find that part. Suffice to say at this point I really like it!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yes! I've thought a few times that I should put up a "final review" but I'm not done and honestly if I'm going to keep logging it then that will get lost. If someone searches I want them to find that part. Suffice to say at this point I really like it!
    lol yah we get that I know though where would I be without this product, maybe face down in a ditch somewhere lol
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Well the wrist is really feeling better. Oddly after finishing the warrior Saturday it's felt great since. A few twinges of pain here and there but overall good.

So last nights workout was back and biceps. I'm still avoiding non neutral grip pulls so here what I did.

Pull ups;12,7,6,4
    Wide neutral cable rows:135x8,135x7,135x7
    Vbar pull downs:160x9,160x8,160x6
    Incline curls:35x12,40x8,40x7
    Hammer curls:45x6 these Hurt a little so I stopped on them.
    Camber bar curls:80x10,80x9,80x8
    Surprised those didn't hurt.
    Cable x over Pull downs: 47.5x20,57.5x18,57.5x14
    Face pulls:37.5x25,37.5x25,37.5x20

Had nice pump all workout. It's been kind of fun doing some different things for a while. I've notice my rear delta are really coming up which is great because I've been concentrating on them since I felt they were unbalanced. Loving the squared off shoulder look.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Well the wrist is really feeling better. Oddly after finishing the warrior Saturday it's felt great since. A few twinges of pain here and there but overall good.

So last nights workout was back and biceps. I'm still avoiding non neutral grip pulls so here what I did.

Pull ups;12,7,6,4
    Wide neutral cable rows:135x8,135x7,135x7
    Vbar pull downs:160x9,160x8,160x6
    Incline curls:35x12,40x8,40x7
    Hammer curls:45x6 these Hurt a little so I stopped on them.
    Camber bar curls:80x10,80x9,80x8
    Surprised those didn't hurt.
    Cable x over Pull downs: 47.5x20,57.5x18,57.5x14
    Face pulls:37.5x25,37.5x25,37.5x20

Had nice pump all workout. It's been kind of fun doing some different things for a while. I've notice my rear delta are really coming up which is great because I've been concentrating on them since I felt they were unbalanced. Loving the squared off shoulder look.
    Yah I have to incorporate more rear delt... I will rectify that when I go to isolation type workouts after the Freak...
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Rahl... please alert me when you do your final review on the IGNITE-2, I will copy and paste it to FINAFLEX's fanpage on FaceBook!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    Rahl... please alert me when you do your final review on the IGNITE-2, I will copy and paste it to FINAFLEX's fanpage on FaceBook!
    Al, I think I'm going to go ahead and do it this weekend after my leg workout. I'll be starting a new log in the next couple of weeks anyway.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. finaflex ignite2 berry review
    By hvactech in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 10:32 AM
  2. RTR's Finaflex sponsored 1-Andro log
    By RTR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 08:21 AM
  3. Finaflex N.O. Ignite Log (Sponsored) - Cordeen
    By Cordeen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 06:14 PM
  4. Ticco's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log (sponsored)
    By ticco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 07:42 AM