IGNITE2 with RAHL and FINAFLEX! (Sponsored)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
First off I want to thank AL (ScottyDoc) and FINAFLEX for the opportunity to log IGNITE2. The original Ignite is among my favorite preworkout products I've ever used so I'm looking forward to the comparison. And a comparison it will be. One of my favorite aspects of the original ignite was my endurance while using it. More so than any other preworkout I have used. Maybe not the greatest pumps or even strength but a great balance of focus/drive and endurance. So those are some big shoes to fill!

I am currently training for a Tough Mudder competition in the Poconos on April 28th. This is my first event of this type. My training is normally strictly weight training based except during the summer months when I step up the cardio to find my abs again. I'm 16 days out from the event. I've been struggling with a groin pull and sore arches in my feet for the past month so the training has been sporadic in terms of endurance training. What I have been doing though is working in higher rep ranges during that time. I'm shifting towards circuit type training with interval cardio now.

I just received the product last night and my scheduled Friday training is off due to a "Father/Daughter dance" at my daughters school. Saturday I will be spreading 13 scoops of mulch over 2 properties and hopefully following up with some interval hill sprints and whatever else I can find the energy for after the darn yard work. So, hopefully Saturday will be my first experience with Ignite2! I have to admit I stuck my finger in and got a taste last night because as much as I loved the previous version of this product I was never impressed by the flavor. I haven't had a glass of this yet but the powder was YUMMY! :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here:D

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on this one.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I know you were a big fan of the original too JD so I thought you might be interested.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you're gonna like it!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rub-a-Dub...Dub... I am Fuggin Sub'd!!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for joining guys! Glad to have you here.

Tonight I had a Father/Daughter dance at my daughter's school. Kid made me swing her around a dance floor for 2 hrs! It hink I'm going to hurt tomorrow. LOL

I have a mountain of mulch staring at me in my driveway and if I want to get my Magnum back in the garage I need to get it out so tomorrow should be fun. Hoping to get some running in afterwards. We'll see if I have it in me...

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for joining guys! Glad to have you here.

Tonight I had a Father/Daughter dance at my daughter's school. Kid made me swing her around a dance floor for 2 hrs! It hink I'm going to hurt tomorrow. LOL

I have a mountain of mulch staring at me in my driveway and if I want to get my Magnum back in the garage I need to get it out so tomorrow should be fun. Hoping to get some running in afterwards. We'll see if I have it in me...
Have to love father/daughter time. Oh what we do for our kids.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
So I decided not to start yesterday as I was already flying with the yard work but I think tomorrow I may need something to get my sorry tired ass into the gym! So Monday it will be time to ignite!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Wow. What a weekend. I need some rest. Haha. So I've got a banged up wrist and 2 banged up feet and a slightly strained groin. But...I'll be at the gym in 3 hrs and counting. Time to Ignite!!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well forget about the wrist and ankles and bang those weights out with the power of IGNITE-2!!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Well forget about the wrist and ankles and bang those weights out with the power of IGNITE-2!!!
Oh you know I won't let a little pain stop me!

First off... First impressions

Flavor is good. Not overly sweet but tasty.
Focus. Impressive. I was highly focused despite a wary mind today. My boss of 17 years resigned today so I'm a bit frazzled but ignite2 snapped me to attn.
Strength. Hard to judge due to injury but I felt good.
Endurance. Felt really good here.
Pump. Wow.

Flat BB Bench: barx20,135x15,185x10,205x8,225x6,185x9
Incline DB bench: 75x8,75x9,75x7
Flat DB press: 80x10,80x8,80x7
Flat DB fly: 65x10,65x8,65x7
Bw dip:20,16,8
Vbar tri press: 20,15,12
incline cable fly: 30x18,30x13,30x10
Hanging windshield washer: 5,3,3

I dug out an old wrist wrap and wrapped er tight. Didn't bother me at all. Sore a bit now so I'll Ice it soon.

My maiden voyage with ignite2 did not disappoint. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow though I'm wondering how the wrist will fare with the pulling exercises.

May have to go to legs of it bothers me.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh you know I won't let a little pain stop me!

First off... First impressions

Flavor is good. Not overly sweet but tasty.
Focus. Impressive. I was highly focused despite a wary mind today. My boss of 17 years resigned today so I'm a bit frazzled but ignite2 snapped me to attn.
Strength. Hard to judge due to injury but I felt good.
Endurance. Felt really good here.
Pump. Wow.

Flat BB Bench: barx20,135x15,185x10,205x8,225x6,185x9
Incline DB bench: 75x8,75x9,75x7
Flat DB press: 80x10,80x8,80x7
Flat DB fly: 65x10,65x8,65x7
Bw dip:20,16,8
Vbar tri press: 20,15,12
incline cable fly: 30x18,30x13,30x10
Hanging windshield washer: 5,3,3

I dug out an old wrist wrap and wrapped er tight. Didn't bother me at all. Sore a bit now so I'll Ice it soon.

My maiden voyage with ignite2 did not disappoint. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow though I'm wondering how the wrist will fare with the pulling exercises.

May have to go to legs of it bothers me.
I usually get a nice strength boost from it, too bad about the wrist ...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like you had a nice first time experience with, great review of it thank you, I too am sorry to hear about the wrist! I had a bit of an accident about 3 weeks ago and I've been suffering from a dislocated left shoulder with a minor tear of the Labrum and a Boxer's fracture in my right hand (Boxer's fx is a fx of the 5th metacarpal - pinky side). So I know how mentally draining injuries can be, this was supposed to be my first week back in the gym, was feeling GREAT, was at the park this past Sunday with my daughter, little kids were throwing a football and it landed close to me, so I threw it to them, I'm right handed mind you, but still throwing the football with all I had, re-dislocated my left shoulder, WTF... only me, so I've been in severe pain, tried everything I could to get it back in from stretching to weighed pulling, even had Morry yank my arm as hard as he could, felt good, but did not relocated the damn ball and socket! Besides the pain my ROM is like at 15-25% at best, hurts to sleep... sux...sux...sux! So recover fast my friend!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you had a nice first time experience with, great review of it thank you, I too am sorry to hear about the wrist! I had a bit of an accident about 3 weeks ago and I've been suffering from a dislocated left shoulder with a minor tear of the Labrum and a Boxer's fracture in my right hand (Boxer's fx is a fx of the 5th metacarpal - pinky side). So I know how mentally draining injuries can be, this was supposed to be my first week back in the gym, was feeling GREAT, was at the park this past Sunday with my daughter, little kids were throwing a football and it landed close to me, so I threw it to them, I'm right handed mind you, but still throwing the football with all I had, re-dislocated my left shoulder, WTF... only me, so I've been in severe pain, tried everything I could to get it back in from stretching to weighed pulling, even had Morry yank my arm as hard as he could, felt good, but did not relocated the damn ball and socket! Besides the pain my ROM is like at 15-25% at best, hurts to sleep... sux...sux...sux! So recover fast my friend!
Ah man Al! That sucks! I'm used to dragging my ass through injury. I'm I Lu really concerned because of this tough Mudder event coming up and I don't know what to expect of myself yet. Hopefully the wrist will heal quickly. I can manage the foot pain either way.

I did have a good first experience. You guys really know how to formulate a Preworkout. I'm not a stim junkie so I tend to not like over stimmed products.

I really hope your able to get through these injuries quickly bud. That shoulder sounds painful.

I will decide what I'm doing in the gym when I get there. I have to wait and see how the wrist is feeling. Hard to tell just yet.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man ... wthi all the injuries going around I feel I have really been dodging some bullets... how long are you gonna be down and out for...?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man ... wthi all the injuries going around I feel I have really been dodging some bullets... how long are you gonna be down and out for...?
Honestly, like I said my hand is good enough to start working out, if I can just get my shoulder back in socket and get full ROM, I'll just go even lighter and even higher on the reps, anything to be lifting and at least getting a pump and blood into my muscles, can't shrink if you are at least doing that and I'm just looking to cut up for Summer really, so not worried about growing at this point in the year! I'm hoping it will pop back in sometime this week and I can get in the gym by next Monday (Apr. 23rd) or the following Monday (Apr. 30th) at the latest, I look too good, to let it all go and I still have a little ways to go before being completely satisfied or should I say completely proud to have my shirt off for Summer / Pool season!!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Another really good workout with Ignite. I should mention, no trouble sleeping last night after the first dose.

Still concerned about the wrist so I didn't do any of my curls tonight as that's the direction of pull that hurts the wrist. I decided to load up on shoulders tonight.

10 Min elliptical warmup
Pullups wide: 10,10,6
BB Row: 135x10,135x10,135x10
DB Shoulder Press: 60x16,65x12,65x10
DB Back Fly: 25x15,25x12,25x11
SS Bench Knee Raise: 30x30x30 or so and ouch...
Wide Grip Cable Row: 120x16,135x12,135x10
Face Pull:37.5x20,37.5x18,37.5x15
DB Shrug:90x15,95x11,100x8,95x12

Felt really good. Pump was solid but not crazy. I was still babying the wrist a bit but I wasn't really lay off either. I kept the weights low and really concentrated on form and endurance in my pulls. The pull motion didn't bother my wrist at all which is awesome. I did have it wrapped the whole time though just in case.

I'm sore as HELL from last nights workout so that's a good sign I kicked my arse!

I'll have one more training day this week which will be friday. I'm not sure what I'm going to do next week yet as that's the week leading into my tough mudder and I don't want to risk anything. Hell, I've got over $400 invested in this thing. I'm not wasting it! LOL

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow. What a weekend. I need some rest. Haha. So I've got a banged up wrist and 2 banged up feet and a slightly strained groin. But...I'll be at the gym in 3 hrs and counting. Time to Ignite!!!!
Sorry to hear about the wrist buddy, hopefully it recovers quick.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
About to head to the gym with a sore foot and ankle. Lol. Drinking down my ignite now. This stuff is tasty. Better than the original I believe.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
About to head to the gym with a sore foot and ankle. Lol. Drinking down my ignite now. This stuff is tasty. Better than the original I believe.
Oh yah...

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just had to make myself leave the gym. I feel like I could run through a brick wall. Awesome!!!!!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just had to make myself leave the gym. I feel like I could run through a brick wall. Awesome!!!!!!
Damn that's awesome broham. I think I'll get me some. As soon as I get paid that is lol

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Damn that's awesome broham. I think I'll get me some. As soon as I get paid that is lol
Haha. Seriously man. Wow is all I can say. I was ready to start at the beginning again. Lol

I'll put up the workout later. Right now it's time for post work out meat!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Glad you are liking it Bro, how is the wrist and ankle, did my Wolverine Healing Powers help you, LoL?
The wrist is in the mend bro. That foot is hurting though. On top above my arch. Pissing me off.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The wrist is in the mend bro. That foot is hurting though. On top above my arch. Pissing me off.
I feel your pain bro, first-hand, currently going through similar stuff, and yes, it is very discouraging! Just be smart, play it safe, work around the injuries, don't push them, injuries are not pain to push through, but to avoid and allow time to heal! Big difference between pushing through the pain (burn) for more reps and pushing through the pain (injury) causing further damage/injury! But your an old vet like me, so I'm just preaching my high and mighty Bull$hit to the choir with you, LoL!

Just saying play it safe & heal fast brother, we'll both be back before ya know it!!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I feel your pain bro, first-hand, currently going through similar stuff, and yes, it is very discouraging! Just be smart, play it safe, work around the injuries, don't push them, injuries are not pain to push through, but to avoid and allow time to heal! Big difference between pushing through the pain (burn) for more reps and pushing through the pain (injury) causing further damage/injury! But your an old vet like me, so I'm just preaching my high and mighty Bull$hit to the choir with you, LoL!

Just saying play it safe & heal fast brother, we'll both be back before ya know it!!!
Yeah I know bud. I've been laying off legs for weeks. I'm only worried about this tough Mudder thing next Saturday. I'll rest them all week and be ready to destroy this thing.

Hope you heal up soon!! Hang in there. We ain't getting any younger! Lol

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Yeah I know bud. I've been laying off legs for weeks. I'm only worried about this tough Mudder thing next Saturday. I'll rest them all week and be ready to destroy this thing.

Hope you heal up soon!! Hang in there. We ain't getting any younger! Lol
Those mudders are awesome. I did one last year around this time. Definitely a beat down physically and mentally. Kill that race Rahl...I'm guessing there will be a scoop of N.O. Ignite v2 pre race!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Those mudders are awesome. I did one last year around this time. Definitely a beat down physically and mentally. Kill that race Rahl...I'm guessing there will be a scoop of N.O. Ignite v2 pre race!!
Awesome man! Which one did you do? I'm do the pocono mt. one.

My prerace plan at this point is ignite2 and ultra cordygenv02. I think that might help. :D

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I ran the Gauntlet Challenge and the USMC Mudder at the Leather Neck last year. I'm looking to do one in June but not sure what my schedule is yet. They are fun as all hell man you'll definitely enjoy yourself and the challenge!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the stuff I was talkin about :)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
O.K. Here's last nights workout.

10 Min Adjustable Runner Warmup Moderate Pace
Flat DB Bench: 50x25,80x15,90x7,90x8
Incline Cable Fly: 40x18,40x16,40x14
Decline Cable Fly: 50x12,50x12,50x14
SS Hanging Windshield Washers: 7side,6side,5side,4side
BB Row:135x14,135x12,135x11
Pull Ups: 10,10,8,6
Vbar Tri Press: 140x22,150x18,150x14 (ALL PRs!)
HIIT Jump Rope

^^ I had that thing flying! LOL I've never jumped rope so fast in my life. Honestly didn't know I could jump that fast.

Side note: My libido has been nuts. I'm not taking anything else. Right now my supps are whey, multi, fish oil and Ignite only on training days. For the last week my libido has been CRAZY. Weird...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Side note: My libido has been nuts. I'm not taking anything else. Right now my supps are whey, multi, fish oil and Ignite only on training days. For the last week my libido has been CRAZY. Weird...
Correction... that is a normal positive side effect of taking the new IGNITE-2... hence the DAA (test booster) Hello? McFly?

Morning-Wood anyone?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Correction... that is a normal positive side effect of taking the new IGNITE-2... hence the DAA (test booster) Hello? McFly?

Morning-Wood anyone?
It has that new fancy Finaflex DAA...which I'd would like to see in a new version of Pure Test!! Please!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It has that new fancy Finaflex DAA...which I'd would like to see in a new version of Pure Test!! Please!
Ahhh... Aminosterone - It will happen Bro, it will, just telling you we have so many more plans and new things we want to accomplish first!!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established

Morning-Wood anyone?
I knew that but I was surprised to notice anything with only 3 doses over 5 days honestly. Yes, If it's that effective, I want a big bottle of it capped!! I do respond well to DAA in general.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I knew that but I was surprised to notice anything with only 3 doses over 5 days honestly. Yes, If it's that effective, I want a big bottle of it capped!! I do respond well to DAA in general.
I am like you. Excellent response to DAA. I have tried multiple companies, but for some
Reason Pure Test renders the best results. Looking forward to the more bio available Pure Test...as if it could get better.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am like you. Excellent response to DAA. I have tried multiple companies, but for some
Reason Pure Test renders the best results. Looking forward to the more bio available Pure Test...as if it could get better.
Aminosterone is even stronger I am on pure test now as well so my libido is stupid high ... it's a bit of a pain at my age... I only have one wife after all...

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I'm a bit banged up from helping a buddy of mine move yesterday but I struggled through. I really wasn't sure what I wanted to do today or even this week with the Mudder this Saturday.

I still have wrist pain though it seems to be getting better. My tendinitis has really flared up in the elbow however and I slightly tweaked a shoulder yesterday. Lol getting old sucks! I don't recommend it!

So here's what I did...

10 mins elliptical moderate pace
Flat bench:135x15,185x10,185x10,205x9,205x8
Pull ups: 10,9,8
Neutral grip: 8

HIIT sprints: 20 mins varying speed and incline.
I was sweating like crazy from those sprints but I felt I could easily go another 20. I was limited with time tonight unfortunately so I had to call it quits.

One thing to note: the last 2x I took ignite2 I've experienced moderate nausea within 15 mins. Friday it didn't last long. Today it stayed throughout my workout.

Typically I have a whey shake after work and then immediately have my Preworkout and head to the gym. This is what I've done each time with ignite2. The first 2x it didn't bother me. Not sure what's different.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a bit banged up from helping a buddy of mine move yesterday but I struggled through. I really wasn't sure what I wanted to do today or even this week with the Mudder this Saturday.

I still have wrist pain though it seems to be getting better. My tendinitis has really flared up in the elbow however and I slightly tweaked a shoulder yesterday. Lol getting old sucks! I don't recommend it!

So here's what I did...

10 mins elliptical moderate pace
Flat bench:135x15,185x10,185x10,205x9,205x8
Pull ups: 10,9,8
Neutral grip: 8

HIIT sprints: 20 mins varying speed and incline.
I was sweating like crazy from those sprints but I felt I could easily go another 20. I was limited with time tonight unfortunately so I had to call it quits.

One thing to note: the last 2x I took ignite2 I've experienced moderate nausea within 15 mins. Friday it didn't last long. Today it stayed throughout my workout.

Typically I have a whey shake after work and then immediately have my Preworkout and head to the gym. This is what I've done each time with ignite2. The first 2x it didn't bother me. Not sure what's different.
Just watch your dosage, too much and I get that feeling brought on by dizziness. It's very strong, you may be taking just a bit more without realizing it.