IGNITE2 with RAHL and FINAFLEX! (Sponsored)

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Got one hell of an arm pump last night! I'm running the warrior dash tomorrow so I changed my leg day to a whatever day. Lol. Hit biceps and chest and upper back and a bit of shoulders for that total upper body pump. Felt great but I really tried to take it easy on my wrist. This thing could ruin my day tomorrow. I'll have it wrapped to death but let's hope I don't destroy it.
    Who is this Fugging MONSTER? You are Jacked Bro!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Who is this Fugging MONSTER? You are Jacked Bro!
    Yah and that pic does not show how defined he is..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks guys. It was late in the day and I was fairly bloated out by the time I took that shot but I was loving the arm pump so I snapped one anyway. Lol
    I rarely do much arm work but I've been doing more lately because of my wrist situation. My arms tend to grow like weeds. If only I could get my pecs to do that!
    Off to do the warrior! What a fathers day present!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Here's a shot from the end of my recent osta run. A little earlier in the day minus bloat and spillage. LOL

The warrior went well. Took us 40 min. We didn't really push too hard but I was fun. After doing a tough Mudder the obstacles were weak. Came back and took a shower. Took a nap. Ate dinner twice and then hit the hot tub for like 2 hours and drank too many margaritas. Lol. Great fathers day all in all. Hope all of my fellow dads had a great day too!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

That pic shows more definition, good that the run went well..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    That pic shows more definition, good that the run went well..
    Thanks Doug. Yeah big difference between morning and night. Lol
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks Doug. Yeah big difference between morning and night. Lol
    Tell me about it, yesterday before I took my pics I was stting down to dinner adding salt to my fuggin good while I was guzzling down fuggin water ... not preparing myself well at all...
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Tell me about it, yesterday before I took my pics I was stting down to dinner adding salt to my fuggin good while I was guzzling down fuggin water ... not preparing myself well at all...
    Hahahahaha. Yeah that's a setup for the wrong result even if you know it's temporary. Lol
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Hahahahaha. Yeah that's a setup for the wrong result even if you know it's temporary. Lol
    Yah it was a bone head move but I am saving my best effort for my final pics, next Moday... going for a shock factor, cuz no pics I have done so far are even close to doing me justice...
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Yah it was a bone head move but I am saving my best effort for my final pics, next Moday... going for a shock factor, cuz no pics I have done so far are even close to doing me justice...
    Can't wait to see them man. We all know what you are capable of.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Can't wait to see them man. We all know what you are capable of.
    Thanks have really been trying to shave some time off my original plan. The pace is getting to me but I will try and weather the storm...
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Nice update pic bro. Lookin fuggin mean. I finally cracked into the watermelon IGNITE...awesome stuff definitely keeping me motivated and energized through fated training.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Nice update pic bro. Lookin fuggin mean. I finally cracked into the watermelon IGNITE...awesome stuff definitely keeping me motivated and energized through fated training.
    Thanks bro. Yeah it's good **** for sure! And the tub is seemingly endless!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks bro. Yeah it's good **** for sure! And the tub is seemingly endless!
    Yah it's been the same tub for the whole log ... that is value These products are off the hook, G8 and ignite and with what people are saying about Crea-Trona we are batting 1000... 550 turned up aces too....
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Yah it's been the same tub for the whole log ... that is value These products are off the hook, G8 and ignite and with what people are saying about Crea-Trona we are batting 1000... 550 turned up aces too....
    Yes! I've thought a few times that I should put up a "final review" but I'm not done and honestly if I'm going to keep logging it then that will get lost. If someone searches I want them to find that part. Suffice to say at this point I really like it!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yes! I've thought a few times that I should put up a "final review" but I'm not done and honestly if I'm going to keep logging it then that will get lost. If someone searches I want them to find that part. Suffice to say at this point I really like it!
    lol yah we get that I know though where would I be without this product, maybe face down in a ditch somewhere lol
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Well the wrist is really feeling better. Oddly after finishing the warrior Saturday it's felt great since. A few twinges of pain here and there but overall good.

So last nights workout was back and biceps. I'm still avoiding non neutral grip pulls so here what I did.

Pull ups;12,7,6,4
    Wide neutral cable rows:135x8,135x7,135x7
    Vbar pull downs:160x9,160x8,160x6
    Incline curls:35x12,40x8,40x7
    Hammer curls:45x6 these Hurt a little so I stopped on them.
    Camber bar curls:80x10,80x9,80x8
    Surprised those didn't hurt.
    Cable x over Pull downs: 47.5x20,57.5x18,57.5x14
    Face pulls:37.5x25,37.5x25,37.5x20

Had nice pump all workout. It's been kind of fun doing some different things for a while. I've notice my rear delta are really coming up which is great because I've been concentrating on them since I felt they were unbalanced. Loving the squared off shoulder look.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Well the wrist is really feeling better. Oddly after finishing the warrior Saturday it's felt great since. A few twinges of pain here and there but overall good.

So last nights workout was back and biceps. I'm still avoiding non neutral grip pulls so here what I did.

Pull ups;12,7,6,4
    Wide neutral cable rows:135x8,135x7,135x7
    Vbar pull downs:160x9,160x8,160x6
    Incline curls:35x12,40x8,40x7
    Hammer curls:45x6 these Hurt a little so I stopped on them.
    Camber bar curls:80x10,80x9,80x8
    Surprised those didn't hurt.
    Cable x over Pull downs: 47.5x20,57.5x18,57.5x14
    Face pulls:37.5x25,37.5x25,37.5x20

Had nice pump all workout. It's been kind of fun doing some different things for a while. I've notice my rear delta are really coming up which is great because I've been concentrating on them since I felt they were unbalanced. Loving the squared off shoulder look.
    Yah I have to incorporate more rear delt... I will rectify that when I go to isolation type workouts after the Freak...
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Rahl... please alert me when you do your final review on the IGNITE-2, I will copy and paste it to FINAFLEX's fanpage on FaceBook!
    www.finaflex.com
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    Rahl... please alert me when you do your final review on the IGNITE-2, I will copy and paste it to FINAFLEX's fanpage on FaceBook!
    Al, I think I'm going to go ahead and do it this weekend after my leg workout. I'll be starting a new log in the next couple of weeks anyway.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Al, I think I'm going to go ahead and do it this weekend after my leg workout. I'll be starting a new log in the next couple of weeks anyway.
    Thank you Sir, much obliged!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

FINAL REVIEW!!!!

O.K. so I've been using Ignite2.0 exclusively for quite a while now. I think it's time I give my final review.

Taste: 9/10 The flavor is light and tasty. Not overpowering and I haven't tired of it because it's not too strong. This ia an improvement for Finaflex.

Mixability: 8/10
    For the most part with a few shakes it's all mixed up. There is a slight bit of settling requiring a reshake however. Overall, it mixes as well as any other I've tried.

Strength: 8/10
    I've been training through joint pain and injury and yet my lifts have all been going up. I would love to give this a run when I'm NOT INJURED. If, that ever happens. LOL

Endurance: 7/10 I didn't notice as great an endurance boost as I did with the original. Still, endurance is much improved with this product. I pretty much used the original NO Ignite just for the endurance boost so I'm pretty demanding in this dept.

Pump: 8/10: Very solid pump from training with this product. I really enjoyed the feeling here. Not like a Creatine Nitrate pump that gets painful but a good solid pump that's doing what it should, pushing blood to the muscles.

Crash:10/10 None. PERIOD. I was able to sleep after using it but suffered no crash either. This is important to me because I train in the evening and I don't want to be up all night.

Overall: 8.5/10: I will buy another tub of this product. I've very much enjoyed my run with Ignite2.0. It does what it's supposed to do and I never felt cracked out or like my heart might burst but had plenty of energy and strength to get through my workouts.

One more thing to note...

Value: 11/10 Yeah, I said 11. This tub may well last you months! I rarely used a full scoop of the product. With most preworkout products I use at least a full scoop and usually 2! This stuff is strong and you don't need a lot so it will last you a long while.

Thanks again to Al and Finaflex for allowing me to log another great Finaflex product. I've really enjoyed it and I'll be back to buy some in the future. If anyone has any specific questions about the product please fire away. I will be glad to answer anything I can.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Awesome final review bro. Glad you enjoyed the IGNITE 2
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Good review ... very fair...
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Awesome final review bro. Glad you enjoyed the IGNITE 2
    Thanks!

Good review ... very fair...
    You know I'm honest with these things.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. finaflex ignite2 berry review
    By hvactech in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 10:32 AM
  2. RTR's Finaflex sponsored 1-Andro log
    By RTR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 08:21 AM
  3. Finaflex N.O. Ignite Log (Sponsored) - Cordeen
    By Cordeen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 06:14 PM
  4. Ticco's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log (sponsored)
    By ticco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 07:42 AM