IGNITE2 with RAHL and FINAFLEX! (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Doug, I will try that this evening. I know I was conservative the first time out so maybe I rounded last night and Friday. Good thought. I'll report back.

    Jeff...I'm resting after to tonight. One more training session and then I'll rest up for the remainder of the week. Really...I'm fired up. I want to go NOW!!!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Aminosterone is even stronger I am on pure test now as well so my libido is stupid high ... it's a bit of a pain at my age... I only have one wife after all...
    DW... to be 100% correct and accurate... Aminosterone has 1/2 the amount of DAA in it, but it has Di Ethyl Ester HCL, which makes the DAA in it 3-5 x's more bioavailable in the human body! So you are correct when you say it is stronger, but I like to be very descriptive in the how's and why's... Bioavailability is where it is at!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    DW... to be 100% correct and accurate... Aminosterone has 1/2 the amount of DAA in it, but it has Di Ethyl Ester HCL, which makes the DAA in it 3-5 x's more bioavailable in the human body! So you are correct when you say it is stronger, but I like to be very descriptive in the how's and why's... Bioavailability is where it is at!!!
    Man we have to get that in a bottle by itself ... just think Ignite2 on wd's and Crea-trona and Aminosterone on off days.. not if that doesn't give you wood then it's all over for you
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Man we have to get that in a bottle by itself ... just think Ignite2 on wd's and Crea-trona and Aminosterone on off days.. not if that doesn't give you wood then it's all over for you
    Sounds like the makings of a good LOG to me!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  5. DW, I think you may have nailed it. I backed out of the dose a bit today and no nausea.

    Laid off a bit tonight.

    10 mins elliptical

    Reverse flies on pec dec: 145x10,145x10,145x8
    DB shoulder Press:60x16,65x10,65x10
    Side cable lateral raise: 15x1515x15,15x10
    SS: windshield Washers: 6 side,6 side
    DB Shrug:100x15,100x10,100x10
    SS Bench knee raise: 30,30,30

    Kept my heart rate up pretty good. Just taking it easy on the joints. I was going to do some spirits but I was worried about my feet flaring up so I just walked for 20 mins in the tread at a 5% incline after. The tread said "jog" but it was an easy walk at that pace.

    That's basically it for the week. I'm going to rest up. The next dose will be pre-Mudder. Supposed to be 38 on Saturday when we start. Ouch. Still I'm fired up and I want to do it right now. Going to be a long week resting. Not my specialty. I hate not training. My body however needs the break.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    DW, I think you may have nailed it. I backed out of the dose a bit today and no nausea.

    Laid off a bit tonight.

    10 mins elliptical

    Reverse flies on pec dec: 145x10,145x10,145x8
    DB shoulder Press:60x16,65x10,65x10
    Side cable lateral raise: 15x1515x15,15x10
    SS: windshield Washers: 6 side,6 side
    DB Shrug:100x15,100x10,100x10
    SS Bench knee raise: 30,30,30

    Kept my heart rate up pretty good. Just taking it easy on the joints. I was going to do some spirits but I was worried about my feet flaring up so I just walked for 20 mins in the tread at a 5% incline after. The tread said "jog" but it was an easy walk at that pace.

    That's basically it for the week. I'm going to rest up. The next dose will be pre-Mudder. Supposed to be 38 on Saturday when we start. Ouch. Still I'm fired up and I want to do it right now. Going to be a long week resting. Not my specialty. I hate not training. My body however needs the break.
    Yah I figured, I had the exact same thing happen, this fuggin stuff is potent, a little too much and it can bite you in the azz... I stick to one very level scoop.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Yah I figured, I had the exact same thing happen, this fuggin stuff is potent, a little too much and it can bite you in the azz... I stick to one very level scoop.
    Very level is right. I mean I'm not talking a difference of much. I wasn't heaping before just not really carefully scooping. First product that I've used that the dosing was that accurate or important. Either way, great feeling using this stuff.

  8. Rahl... Keep it up Bro, when is the Tuff-Mudder, this weekend???

    Oh... and I wanna see muddy picts or it didn't happen, LoL!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    Rahl... Keep it up Bro, when is the Tuff-Mudder, this weekend???

    Oh... and I wanna see muddy picts or it didn't happen, LoL!
    Lol. Hopefully we'll get some. They write your number on your forehead with a sharpie to identify your pics.

    Our start time is 11:20 am est Saturday. In fired up and ready to go!!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl

    Lol. Hopefully we'll get some. They write your number on your forehead with a sharpie to identify your pics.

    Our start time is 11:20 am est Saturday. In fired up and ready to go!!!
    Have fun brother...
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6

    Have fun brother...
    Thanks bud! Hope that back feels better.

  12. i dont know if i am doing something wrong, maybe it's the fact that i have a long gap between eating lunch and working out. or maybe im experiencing some issues that are more severe. but every time i use the stuff i get nauseas, and feel a little feverish with a bit of a headache. is it because of me not eating anything since around 12 and working out later? and please assure me that this stuff is safe. how do i know it wont damage my natural testosterone? how do i know it wont lead to impotency, when it comes to having children? im just worried that if i keep taking this and putting myself through this something bad will happen. i really hope its just that im not eating food. other than the sick feeling the pump and the endurance is great. i just want the sickness to stop, because i am literally suffering in the gym.

  13. i dont know if i am doing something wrong, maybe it's the fact that i have a long gap between eating lunch and working out. or maybe im experiencing some issues that are more severe. but every time i use the stuff i get nauseas, and feel a little feverish with a bit of a headache. is it because of me not eating anything since around 12 and working out later? and please assure me that this stuff is safe. how do i know it wont damage my natural testosterone? how do i know it wont lead to impotency, when it comes to having children? im just worried that if i keep taking this and putting myself through this something bad will happen. i really hope its just that im not eating food. other than the sick feeling the pump and the endurance is great. i just want the sickness to stop, because i am literally suffering in the gym.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jenglish
    i dont know if i am doing something wrong, maybe it's the fact that i have a long gap between eating lunch and working out. or maybe im experiencing some issues that are more severe. but every time i use the stuff i get nauseas, and feel a little feverish with a bit of a headache. is it because of me not eating anything since around 12 and working out later? and please assure me that this stuff is safe. how do i know it wont damage my natural testosterone? how do i know it wont lead to impotency, when it comes to having children? im just worried that if i keep taking this and putting myself through this something bad will happen. i really hope its just that im not eating food. other than the sick feeling the pump and the endurance is great. i just want the sickness to stop, because i am literally suffering in the gym.
    Lower the dose bro, everybody has a different tolerance to stims. You'll be good with less powder for sure!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jenglish View Post
    i dont know if i am doing something wrong, maybe it's the fact that i have a long gap between eating lunch and working out. or maybe im experiencing some issues that are more severe. but every time i use the stuff i get nauseas, and feel a little feverish with a bit of a headache. is it because of me not eating anything since around 12 and working out later? and please assure me that this stuff is safe. how do i know it wont damage my natural testosterone? how do i know it wont lead to impotency, when it comes to having children? im just worried that if i keep taking this and putting myself through this something bad will happen. i really hope its just that im not eating food. other than the sick feeling the pump and the endurance is great. i just want the sickness to stop, because i am literally suffering in the gym.
    yah take a half dose, and this stuff will raise your natural testostorone and you will want to make many children Remember people this stuff is strong and has to be used carefully or there may be discomfort if you are not accustomed to the stim.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  16. Yep like these guys said. Cut the dose. Though I would recommend eating somewhere between the meal and workout anyway. That's too long without food. Maybe a protein bar or something at least 20 mins prior to the Preworkout.

  17. Well first off let me just say...that was a blast!!! Haha. I haven't had that much fun in a while. What a great team building day that is. I'm banged up and bruised and I'm limping but I'm so happy we did that. I have a pec bruise that I don't know how I got.

    Ok. Now the ignite 2 part! Wow! Drank this down 20-30 mins prelaunch. I had a ton of energy and honestly through 4 hours of running,climbing jumping swinging swimming crawling and a little bleeding...I never felt tired. At 9 miles I started cramping but if I didn't I could have sprinted the last mile. I didn't. Because I was REALLY CRAMPING. LOL. But energy lasted. My endurance lasted. I had 3 bananas through the race and water and one gel shot. Other than that I was fueled by breakfast and ignite. I was amazed how I felt the whole time. Thank you Finaflex!!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Well first off let me just say...that was a blast!!! Haha. I haven't had that much fun in a while. What a great team building day that is. I'm banged up and bruised and I'm limping but I'm so happy we did that. I have a pec bruise that I don't know how I got.

    Ok. Now the ignite 2 part! Wow! Drank this down 20-30 mins prelaunch. I had a ton of energy and honestly through 4 hours of running,climbing jumping swinging swimming crawling and a little bleeding...I never felt tired. At 9 miles I started cramping but if I didn't I could have sprinted the last mile. I didn't. Because I was REALLY CRAMPING. LOL. But energy lasted. My endurance lasted. I had 3 bananas through the race and water and one gel shot. Other than that I was fueled by breakfast and ignite. I was amazed how I felt the whole time. Thank you Finaflex!!!
    Congrats on finishing. great job.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6

    Congrats on finishing. great job.
    Thanks man. It was a blast. I think it should be your next challenge!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Well first off let me just say...that was a blast!!! Haha. I haven't had that much fun in a while. What a great team building day that is. I'm banged up and bruised and I'm limping but I'm so happy we did that. I have a pec bruise that I don't know how I got.

    Ok. Now the ignite 2 part! Wow! Drank this down 20-30 mins prelaunch. I had a ton of energy and honestly through 4 hours of running,climbing jumping swinging swimming crawling and a little bleeding...I never felt tired. At 9 miles I started cramping but if I didn't I could have sprinted the last mile. I didn't. Because I was REALLY CRAMPING. LOL. But energy lasted. My endurance lasted. I had 3 bananas through the race and water and one gel shot. Other than that I was fueled by breakfast and ignite. I was amazed how I felt the whole time. Thank you Finaflex!!!
    Hah Hah like I said the stuff has some stickem...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl

    Thanks man. It was a blast. I think it should be your next challenge!
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  22. Awesome bro, sounds like the race was a blast! I hear ya on the mysterious injuries. I was picking dirt out of my hair and ears for like a week after the race lol...good times.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  23. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Awesome bro, sounds like the race was a blast! I hear ya on the mysterious injuries. I was picking dirt out of my hair and ears for like a week after the race lol...good times.
    LMAO! I know it man. I literally found stones in my ears! What a great time though.

  24. Well since I'm beaten and bruised I had to get a bit creative today.

    Current list of injuries: Wrist, achilles on left foot, left shoulder pain, right pec bruise. Think that's it. LOL

    10 mins on the adjustable runner. Had to stay pretty flat footed.

    Pullups: 12,7,4,3
    BB Row:135x10,135x10,155x6
    Hammer Curl DB: 45x8,45x6,45x6
    Alt Curl DB: 40x8,40x8,40x6
    Pull Downs in Cable Cross Station: 42.5x18,57x12,57x12
    Low Pulley Row:135x10,135x9,135x8
    Reverse Grip Pull down: 145x10,145x8,145x6
    Camber Bar Curls: 80x8,80x6
    Wrist was killing me here so I shut it down.

    Also worked in some bench knee raises in between those cable rows. Felt pretty good for being as banged up as I am. I just had to get back in there regardless.

    Had a bit of Nausea again today and I didn't take a full dose. Not sure what that was about but it mostly kept me from drinking my BCAA's during my workout. Glad I didn't have that issue at the tough mudder. We are thinking about signing up for the Warrior in June now. We might be addicted...

  25. Man... congrats on finishing bro, sorry to hear about all the injuries, just take it easy, slow and light and rehab those suckers, don't want them getting any worse, believe me, I'm fighting a horrible shoulder dislocation with chronic pain in my left shoulder, really sux bad!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. finaflex ignite2 berry review
    By hvactech in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 12:32 PM
  2. RTR's Finaflex sponsored 1-Andro log
    By RTR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 10:21 AM
  3. Finaflex N.O. Ignite Log (Sponsored) - Cordeen
    By Cordeen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 08:14 PM
  4. Ticco's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log (sponsored)
    By ticco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 09:42 AM
Log in
Log in