IGNITE2 with RAHL and FINAFLEX! (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6

    Have fun brother...
    Thanks bud! Hope that back feels better.


  2. i dont know if i am doing something wrong, maybe it's the fact that i have a long gap between eating lunch and working out. or maybe im experiencing some issues that are more severe. but every time i use the stuff i get nauseas, and feel a little feverish with a bit of a headache. is it because of me not eating anything since around 12 and working out later? and please assure me that this stuff is safe. how do i know it wont damage my natural testosterone? how do i know it wont lead to impotency, when it comes to having children? im just worried that if i keep taking this and putting myself through this something bad will happen. i really hope its just that im not eating food. other than the sick feeling the pump and the endurance is great. i just want the sickness to stop, because i am literally suffering in the gym.
    •   
       


  3. i dont know if i am doing something wrong, maybe it's the fact that i have a long gap between eating lunch and working out. or maybe im experiencing some issues that are more severe. but every time i use the stuff i get nauseas, and feel a little feverish with a bit of a headache. is it because of me not eating anything since around 12 and working out later? and please assure me that this stuff is safe. how do i know it wont damage my natural testosterone? how do i know it wont lead to impotency, when it comes to having children? im just worried that if i keep taking this and putting myself through this something bad will happen. i really hope its just that im not eating food. other than the sick feeling the pump and the endurance is great. i just want the sickness to stop, because i am literally suffering in the gym.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jenglish
    i dont know if i am doing something wrong, maybe it's the fact that i have a long gap between eating lunch and working out. or maybe im experiencing some issues that are more severe. but every time i use the stuff i get nauseas, and feel a little feverish with a bit of a headache. is it because of me not eating anything since around 12 and working out later? and please assure me that this stuff is safe. how do i know it wont damage my natural testosterone? how do i know it wont lead to impotency, when it comes to having children? im just worried that if i keep taking this and putting myself through this something bad will happen. i really hope its just that im not eating food. other than the sick feeling the pump and the endurance is great. i just want the sickness to stop, because i am literally suffering in the gym.
    Lower the dose bro, everybody has a different tolerance to stims. You'll be good with less powder for sure!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jenglish View Post
    i dont know if i am doing something wrong, maybe it's the fact that i have a long gap between eating lunch and working out. or maybe im experiencing some issues that are more severe. but every time i use the stuff i get nauseas, and feel a little feverish with a bit of a headache. is it because of me not eating anything since around 12 and working out later? and please assure me that this stuff is safe. how do i know it wont damage my natural testosterone? how do i know it wont lead to impotency, when it comes to having children? im just worried that if i keep taking this and putting myself through this something bad will happen. i really hope its just that im not eating food. other than the sick feeling the pump and the endurance is great. i just want the sickness to stop, because i am literally suffering in the gym.
    yah take a half dose, and this stuff will raise your natural testostorone and you will want to make many children Remember people this stuff is strong and has to be used carefully or there may be discomfort if you are not accustomed to the stim.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  6. Yep like these guys said. Cut the dose. Though I would recommend eating somewhere between the meal and workout anyway. That's too long without food. Maybe a protein bar or something at least 20 mins prior to the Preworkout.

  7. Well first off let me just say...that was a blast!!! Haha. I haven't had that much fun in a while. What a great team building day that is. I'm banged up and bruised and I'm limping but I'm so happy we did that. I have a pec bruise that I don't know how I got.

    Ok. Now the ignite 2 part! Wow! Drank this down 20-30 mins prelaunch. I had a ton of energy and honestly through 4 hours of running,climbing jumping swinging swimming crawling and a little bleeding...I never felt tired. At 9 miles I started cramping but if I didn't I could have sprinted the last mile. I didn't. Because I was REALLY CRAMPING. LOL. But energy lasted. My endurance lasted. I had 3 bananas through the race and water and one gel shot. Other than that I was fueled by breakfast and ignite. I was amazed how I felt the whole time. Thank you Finaflex!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Well first off let me just say...that was a blast!!! Haha. I haven't had that much fun in a while. What a great team building day that is. I'm banged up and bruised and I'm limping but I'm so happy we did that. I have a pec bruise that I don't know how I got.

    Ok. Now the ignite 2 part! Wow! Drank this down 20-30 mins prelaunch. I had a ton of energy and honestly through 4 hours of running,climbing jumping swinging swimming crawling and a little bleeding...I never felt tired. At 9 miles I started cramping but if I didn't I could have sprinted the last mile. I didn't. Because I was REALLY CRAMPING. LOL. But energy lasted. My endurance lasted. I had 3 bananas through the race and water and one gel shot. Other than that I was fueled by breakfast and ignite. I was amazed how I felt the whole time. Thank you Finaflex!!!
    Congrats on finishing. great job.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6

    Congrats on finishing. great job.
    Thanks man. It was a blast. I think it should be your next challenge!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Well first off let me just say...that was a blast!!! Haha. I haven't had that much fun in a while. What a great team building day that is. I'm banged up and bruised and I'm limping but I'm so happy we did that. I have a pec bruise that I don't know how I got.

    Ok. Now the ignite 2 part! Wow! Drank this down 20-30 mins prelaunch. I had a ton of energy and honestly through 4 hours of running,climbing jumping swinging swimming crawling and a little bleeding...I never felt tired. At 9 miles I started cramping but if I didn't I could have sprinted the last mile. I didn't. Because I was REALLY CRAMPING. LOL. But energy lasted. My endurance lasted. I had 3 bananas through the race and water and one gel shot. Other than that I was fueled by breakfast and ignite. I was amazed how I felt the whole time. Thank you Finaflex!!!
    Hah Hah like I said the stuff has some stickem...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl

    Thanks man. It was a blast. I think it should be your next challenge!
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  12. Awesome bro, sounds like the race was a blast! I hear ya on the mysterious injuries. I was picking dirt out of my hair and ears for like a week after the race lol...good times.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Awesome bro, sounds like the race was a blast! I hear ya on the mysterious injuries. I was picking dirt out of my hair and ears for like a week after the race lol...good times.
    LMAO! I know it man. I literally found stones in my ears! What a great time though.

  14. Well since I'm beaten and bruised I had to get a bit creative today.

    Current list of injuries: Wrist, achilles on left foot, left shoulder pain, right pec bruise. Think that's it. LOL

    10 mins on the adjustable runner. Had to stay pretty flat footed.

    Pullups: 12,7,4,3
    BB Row:135x10,135x10,155x6
    Hammer Curl DB: 45x8,45x6,45x6
    Alt Curl DB: 40x8,40x8,40x6
    Pull Downs in Cable Cross Station: 42.5x18,57x12,57x12
    Low Pulley Row:135x10,135x9,135x8
    Reverse Grip Pull down: 145x10,145x8,145x6
    Camber Bar Curls: 80x8,80x6
    Wrist was killing me here so I shut it down.

    Also worked in some bench knee raises in between those cable rows. Felt pretty good for being as banged up as I am. I just had to get back in there regardless.

    Had a bit of Nausea again today and I didn't take a full dose. Not sure what that was about but it mostly kept me from drinking my BCAA's during my workout. Glad I didn't have that issue at the tough mudder. We are thinking about signing up for the Warrior in June now. We might be addicted...

  15. Man... congrats on finishing bro, sorry to hear about all the injuries, just take it easy, slow and light and rehab those suckers, don't want them getting any worse, believe me, I'm fighting a horrible shoulder dislocation with chronic pain in my left shoulder, really sux bad!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    Man... congrats on finishing bro, sorry to hear about all the injuries, just take it easy, slow and light and rehab those suckers, don't want them getting any worse, believe me, I'm fighting a horrible shoulder dislocation with chronic pain in my left shoulder, really sux bad!!!
    Thanks Al. I'm hanging in there fine. A little pain has never stopped me before. I trained cheat tonight and surprisingly the shoulder didn't bother me nor did the bruised pec. I didn't push past limits but I got a good workout in.

    I laid off the dose a bit on the ignite as I'm trying to figure out the nausea. I think I may have figured out what it is though. Im wondering if the nights I had the problem weren't nights that I chugged it. I drank it slower tonight. Im going to try and see if that solves the problem.

    10 mins elliptical (carefully) LOL

    BB bEnch: barx15,135x10,185x10,225x4,225 x6
    DB Bench:85x10,85c8,85x10
    Flat DB fly: 65x10,65x8,65x9
    Vbar tri press:150x10,150x10,150x11
    windshield washers:6,6,4
    High pulley cable fly:60x6,55x8,55x10

    Pretty good workout overall. I was tight on time and I'm still banged up so I was happy with it.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Thanks Al. I'm hanging in there fine. A little pain has never stopped me before. I trained cheat tonight and surprisingly the shoulder didn't bother me nor did the bruised pec. I didn't push past limits but I got a good workout in.

    I laid off the dose a bit on the ignite as I'm trying to figure out the nausea. I think I may have figured out what it is though. Im wondering if the nights I had the problem weren't nights that I chugged it. I drank it slower tonight. Im going to try and see if that solves the problem.

    10 mins elliptical (carefully) LOL

    BB bEnch: barx15,135x10,185x10,225x4,225 x6
    DB Bench:85x10,85c8,85x10
    Flat DB fly: 65x10,65x8,65x9
    Vbar tri press:150x10,150x10,150x11
    windshield washers:6,6,4
    High pulley cable fly:60x6,55x8,55x10

    Pretty good workout overall. I was tight on time and I'm still banged up so I was happy with it.
    Yah I always sip mine... savor the flavor as it were
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Yah I always sip mine... savor the flavor as it were
    I agree. I'm ALWAYS tight on time though so sometimes it gets rushed. Between my full time job, my business, my wife's business and trying to raise 2 kids there ain't a lot of free time! LOL

  19. I'm still sore in some weird places. Lol

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl
    I'm still sore in some weird places. Lol
    Should have not gotten drunk. And maybe just maybe he wouldn't have taken advantage of you. Lmfao.....
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6

    Should have not gotten drunk. And maybe just maybe he wouldn't have taken advantage of you. Lmfao.....
    Stop speaking of yourself in the 3rd person "he"!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Should have not gotten drunk. And maybe just maybe he wouldn't have taken advantage of you. Lmfao.....
    Yah he set you up pretty good for that one lol
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  23. I have g8 and ignite 2 to start tomorrow.
    Will send my feedback Al and Doug
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  24. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    I have g8 and ignite 2 to start tomorrow.
    Will send my feedback Al and Doug
    You are going to so love this stuff.. carefull with the dosing though...both products are very strong...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  25. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79
    I have g8 and ignite 2 to start tomorrow.
    Will send my feedback Al and Doug
    Enjoy! I've been very impressed thus far. Finaflex needs a joint support supp my elbow tendinitis is killing me.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl

    Enjoy! I've been very impressed thus far. Finaflex needs a joint support supp my elbow tendinitis is killing me.
    Sounds good. A multi with joint complex yeah....
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  27. Man is my leg strength still **** after that Mudder. Lol. I hit my wheels tonight and my squats were way off. Way off.

    Squats:135x10,185x10,225x10,27 5c1=FAIL,245x5

    Leg extensions:150x12,150x10,150x8

    DB stuff deads: 60x15,65x12,65x12
    Bench knee raise:30 had to stop these. Felt like my groin was gonna tear. Lol
    Hanging windshield washers:7,6,5,3
    Bent DB back fly:25x12,25x12,25x10

    Still struggling with Nausea with the ignite. Less dose tonight and took my time drinking it. It's not consistant so I'm having trouble bailing down the cause. Otherwise great. Sweating up a storm with this stuff BTW.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    I have g8 and ignite 2 to start tomorrow.
    Will send my feedback Al and Doug
    If you take them both at the same time, you will sleep hyper-actively!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Enjoy! I've been very impressed thus far. Finaflex needs a joint support supp my elbow tendinitis is killing me.
    Yo Bro, I'm down with that for sure, I have a bad shoulder and would LOVE for FINAFLEX to come out with a kill joint support supp!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

    If you take them both at the same time, you will sleep hyper-actively!!!
    Lmao! Those would be some awesome dreams!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. finaflex ignite2 berry review
    By hvactech in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 12:32 PM
  2. RTR's Finaflex sponsored 1-Andro log
    By RTR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 10:21 AM
  3. Finaflex N.O. Ignite Log (Sponsored) - Cordeen
    By Cordeen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 08:14 PM
  4. Ticco's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log (sponsored)
    By ticco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 09:42 AM
Log in
Log in