IGNITE2 with RAHL and FINAFLEX! (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

IGNITE2 with RAHL and FINAFLEX! (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

O.K. Here's last nights workout.

10 Min Adjustable Runner Warmup Moderate Pace
    Flat DB Bench: 50x25,80x15,90x7,90x8
    Incline Cable Fly: 40x18,40x16,40x14
    Decline Cable Fly: 50x12,50x12,50x14
    SS Hanging Windshield Washers: 7side,6side,5side,4side
    BB Row:135x14,135x12,135x11
    Pull Ups: 10,10,8,6
    Vbar Tri Press: 140x22,150x18,150x14 (ALL PRs!)
    HIIT Jump Rope

^^ I had that thing flying! LOL I've never jumped rope so fast in my life. Honestly didn't know I could jump that fast.

Side note: My libido has been nuts. I'm not taking anything else. Right now my supps are whey, multi, fish oil and Ignite only on training days. For the last week my libido has been CRAZY. Weird...

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Side note: My libido has been nuts. I'm not taking anything else. Right now my supps are whey, multi, fish oil and Ignite only on training days. For the last week my libido has been CRAZY. Weird...
    Correction... that is a normal positive side effect of taking the new IGNITE-2... hence the DAA (test booster) Hello? McFly?

Morning-Wood anyone?
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Correction... that is a normal positive side effect of taking the new IGNITE-2... hence the DAA (test booster) Hello? McFly?

Morning-Wood anyone?
    It has that new fancy Finaflex DAA...which I'd would like to see in a new version of Pure Test!! Please!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    It has that new fancy Finaflex DAA...which I'd would like to see in a new version of Pure Test!! Please!
    Ahhh... Aminosterone - It will happen Bro, it will, just telling you we have so many more plans and new things we want to accomplish first!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Morning-Wood anyone?
    I knew that but I was surprised to notice anything with only 3 doses over 5 days honestly. Yes, If it's that effective, I want a big bottle of it capped!! I do respond well to DAA in general.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl

I knew that but I was surprised to notice anything with only 3 doses over 5 days honestly. Yes, If it's that effective, I want a big bottle of it capped!! I do respond well to DAA in general.
    I am like you. Excellent response to DAA. I have tried multiple companies, but for some
    Reason Pure Test renders the best results. Looking forward to the more bio available Pure Test...as if it could get better.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I am like you. Excellent response to DAA. I have tried multiple companies, but for some
    Reason Pure Test renders the best results. Looking forward to the more bio available Pure Test...as if it could get better.
    Aminosterone is even stronger I am on pure test now as well so my libido is stupid high ... it's a bit of a pain at my age... I only have one wife after all...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

I'm a bit banged up from helping a buddy of mine move yesterday but I struggled through. I really wasn't sure what I wanted to do today or even this week with the Mudder this Saturday.

I still have wrist pain though it seems to be getting better. My tendinitis has really flared up in the elbow however and I slightly tweaked a shoulder yesterday. Lol getting old sucks! I don't recommend it!

So here's what I did...

10 mins elliptical moderate pace
    Flat bench:135x15,185x10,185x10,205 x9,205x8
    Pull ups: 10,9,8
    Neutral grip: 8

HIIT sprints: 20 mins varying speed and incline.
    I was sweating like crazy from those sprints but I felt I could easily go another 20. I was limited with time tonight unfortunately so I had to call it quits.

One thing to note: the last 2x I took ignite2 I've experienced moderate nausea within 15 mins. Friday it didn't last long. Today it stayed throughout my workout.

Typically I have a whey shake after work and then immediately have my Preworkout and head to the gym. This is what I've done each time with ignite2. The first 2x it didn't bother me. Not sure what's different.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm a bit banged up from helping a buddy of mine move yesterday but I struggled through. I really wasn't sure what I wanted to do today or even this week with the Mudder this Saturday.

I still have wrist pain though it seems to be getting better. My tendinitis has really flared up in the elbow however and I slightly tweaked a shoulder yesterday. Lol getting old sucks! I don't recommend it!

So here's what I did...

10 mins elliptical moderate pace
    Flat bench:135x15,185x10,185x10,205 x9,205x8
    Pull ups: 10,9,8
    Neutral grip: 8

HIIT sprints: 20 mins varying speed and incline.
    I was sweating like crazy from those sprints but I felt I could easily go another 20. I was limited with time tonight unfortunately so I had to call it quits.

One thing to note: the last 2x I took ignite2 I've experienced moderate nausea within 15 mins. Friday it didn't last long. Today it stayed throughout my workout.

Typically I have a whey shake after work and then immediately have my Preworkout and head to the gym. This is what I've done each time with ignite2. The first 2x it didn't bother me. Not sure what's different.
    Just watch your dosage, too much and I get that feeling brought on by dizziness. It's very strong, you may be taking just a bit more without realizing it.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Rest up for the mudder brudder.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Doug, I will try that this evening. I know I was conservative the first time out so maybe I rounded last night and Friday. Good thought. I'll report back.

Jeff...I'm resting after to tonight. One more training session and then I'll rest up for the remainder of the week. Really...I'm fired up. I want to go NOW!!!!
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Aminosterone is even stronger I am on pure test now as well so my libido is stupid high ... it's a bit of a pain at my age... I only have one wife after all...
    DW... to be 100% correct and accurate... Aminosterone has 1/2 the amount of DAA in it, but it has Di Ethyl Ester HCL, which makes the DAA in it 3-5 x's more bioavailable in the human body! So you are correct when you say it is stronger, but I like to be very descriptive in the how's and why's... Bioavailability is where it is at!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    DW... to be 100% correct and accurate... Aminosterone has 1/2 the amount of DAA in it, but it has Di Ethyl Ester HCL, which makes the DAA in it 3-5 x's more bioavailable in the human body! So you are correct when you say it is stronger, but I like to be very descriptive in the how's and why's... Bioavailability is where it is at!!!
    Man we have to get that in a bottle by itself ... just think Ignite2 on wd's and Crea-trona and Aminosterone on off days.. not if that doesn't give you wood then it's all over for you
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Man we have to get that in a bottle by itself ... just think Ignite2 on wd's and Crea-trona and Aminosterone on off days.. not if that doesn't give you wood then it's all over for you
    Sounds like the makings of a good LOG to me!!
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

DW, I think you may have nailed it. I backed out of the dose a bit today and no nausea.

Laid off a bit tonight.

10 mins elliptical

Reverse flies on pec dec: 145x10,145x10,145x8
    DB shoulder Press:60x16,65x10,65x10
    Side cable lateral raise: 15x1515x15,15x10
    SS: windshield Washers: 6 side,6 side
    DB Shrug:100x15,100x10,100x10
    SS Bench knee raise: 30,30,30

Kept my heart rate up pretty good. Just taking it easy on the joints. I was going to do some spirits but I was worried about my feet flaring up so I just walked for 20 mins in the tread at a 5% incline after. The tread said "jog" but it was an easy walk at that pace.

That's basically it for the week. I'm going to rest up. The next dose will be pre-Mudder. Supposed to be 38 on Saturday when we start. Ouch. Still I'm fired up and I want to do it right now. Going to be a long week resting. Not my specialty. I hate not training. My body however needs the break.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

DW, I think you may have nailed it. I backed out of the dose a bit today and no nausea.

Laid off a bit tonight.

10 mins elliptical

Reverse flies on pec dec: 145x10,145x10,145x8
    DB shoulder Press:60x16,65x10,65x10
    Side cable lateral raise: 15x1515x15,15x10
    SS: windshield Washers: 6 side,6 side
    DB Shrug:100x15,100x10,100x10
    SS Bench knee raise: 30,30,30

Kept my heart rate up pretty good. Just taking it easy on the joints. I was going to do some spirits but I was worried about my feet flaring up so I just walked for 20 mins in the tread at a 5% incline after. The tread said "jog" but it was an easy walk at that pace.

That's basically it for the week. I'm going to rest up. The next dose will be pre-Mudder. Supposed to be 38 on Saturday when we start. Ouch. Still I'm fired up and I want to do it right now. Going to be a long week resting. Not my specialty. I hate not training. My body however needs the break.
    Yah I figured, I had the exact same thing happen, this fuggin stuff is potent, a little too much and it can bite you in the azz... I stick to one very level scoop.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Yah I figured, I had the exact same thing happen, this fuggin stuff is potent, a little too much and it can bite you in the azz... I stick to one very level scoop.
    Very level is right. I mean I'm not talking a difference of much. I wasn't heaping before just not really carefully scooping. First product that I've used that the dosing was that accurate or important. Either way, great feeling using this stuff.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Rahl... Keep it up Bro, when is the Tuff-Mudder, this weekend???

Oh... and I wanna see muddy picts or it didn't happen, LoL!
    www.finaflex.com
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Rahl... Keep it up Bro, when is the Tuff-Mudder, this weekend???

Oh... and I wanna see muddy picts or it didn't happen, LoL!
    Lol. Hopefully we'll get some. They write your number on your forehead with a sharpie to identify your pics.

Our start time is 11:20 am est Saturday. In fired up and ready to go!!!
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Lol. Hopefully we'll get some. They write your number on your forehead with a sharpie to identify your pics.

Our start time is 11:20 am est Saturday. In fired up and ready to go!!!
    Have fun brother...
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6

Have fun brother...
    Thanks bud! Hope that back feels better.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  223 lbs.

i dont know if i am doing something wrong, maybe it's the fact that i have a long gap between eating lunch and working out. or maybe im experiencing some issues that are more severe. but every time i use the stuff i get nauseas, and feel a little feverish with a bit of a headache. is it because of me not eating anything since around 12 and working out later? and please assure me that this stuff is safe. how do i know it wont damage my natural testosterone? how do i know it wont lead to impotency, when it comes to having children? im just worried that if i keep taking this and putting myself through this something bad will happen. i really hope its just that im not eating food. other than the sick feeling the pump and the endurance is great. i just want the sickness to stop, because i am literally suffering in the gym.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  223 lbs.

i dont know if i am doing something wrong, maybe it's the fact that i have a long gap between eating lunch and working out. or maybe im experiencing some issues that are more severe. but every time i use the stuff i get nauseas, and feel a little feverish with a bit of a headache. is it because of me not eating anything since around 12 and working out later? and please assure me that this stuff is safe. how do i know it wont damage my natural testosterone? how do i know it wont lead to impotency, when it comes to having children? im just worried that if i keep taking this and putting myself through this something bad will happen. i really hope its just that im not eating food. other than the sick feeling the pump and the endurance is great. i just want the sickness to stop, because i am literally suffering in the gym.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jenglish
    Lower the dose bro, everybody has a different tolerance to stims. You'll be good with less powder for sure!
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jenglish View Post
    yah take a half dose, and this stuff will raise your natural testostorone and you will want to make many children Remember people this stuff is strong and has to be used carefully or there may be discomfort if you are not accustomed to the stim.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Yep like these guys said. Cut the dose. Though I would recommend eating somewhere between the meal and workout anyway. That's too long without food. Maybe a protein bar or something at least 20 mins prior to the Preworkout.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Well first off let me just say...that was a blast!!! Haha. I haven't had that much fun in a while. What a great team building day that is. I'm banged up and bruised and I'm limping but I'm so happy we did that. I have a pec bruise that I don't know how I got.

Ok. Now the ignite 2 part! Wow! Drank this down 20-30 mins prelaunch. I had a ton of energy and honestly through 4 hours of running,climbing jumping swinging swimming crawling and a little bleeding...I never felt tired. At 9 miles I started cramping but if I didn't I could have sprinted the last mile. I didn't. Because I was REALLY CRAMPING. LOL. But energy lasted. My endurance lasted. I had 3 bananas through the race and water and one gel shot. Other than that I was fueled by breakfast and ignite. I was amazed how I felt the whole time. Thank you Finaflex!!!
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Well first off let me just say...that was a blast!!! Haha. I haven't had that much fun in a while. What a great team building day that is. I'm banged up and bruised and I'm limping but I'm so happy we did that. I have a pec bruise that I don't know how I got.

Ok. Now the ignite 2 part! Wow! Drank this down 20-30 mins prelaunch. I had a ton of energy and honestly through 4 hours of running,climbing jumping swinging swimming crawling and a little bleeding...I never felt tired. At 9 miles I started cramping but if I didn't I could have sprinted the last mile. I didn't. Because I was REALLY CRAMPING. LOL. But energy lasted. My endurance lasted. I had 3 bananas through the race and water and one gel shot. Other than that I was fueled by breakfast and ignite. I was amazed how I felt the whole time. Thank you Finaflex!!!
    Congrats on finishing. great job.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6

Congrats on finishing. great job.
    Thanks man. It was a blast. I think it should be your next challenge!
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Hah Hah like I said the stuff has some stickem...
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Thanks man. It was a blast. I think it should be your next challenge!
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Awesome bro, sounds like the race was a blast! I hear ya on the mysterious injuries. I was picking dirt out of my hair and ears for like a week after the race lol...good times.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Awesome bro, sounds like the race was a blast! I hear ya on the mysterious injuries. I was picking dirt out of my hair and ears for like a week after the race lol...good times.
    LMAO! I know it man. I literally found stones in my ears! What a great time though.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Well since I'm beaten and bruised I had to get a bit creative today.

Current list of injuries: Wrist, achilles on left foot, left shoulder pain, right pec bruise. Think that's it. LOL

10 mins on the adjustable runner. Had to stay pretty flat footed.

Pullups: 12,7,4,3
    BB Row:135x10,135x10,155x6
    Hammer Curl DB: 45x8,45x6,45x6
    Alt Curl DB: 40x8,40x8,40x6
    Pull Downs in Cable Cross Station: 42.5x18,57x12,57x12
    Low Pulley Row:135x10,135x9,135x8
    Reverse Grip Pull down: 145x10,145x8,145x6
    Camber Bar Curls: 80x8,80x6
    Wrist was killing me here so I shut it down.

Also worked in some bench knee raises in between those cable rows. Felt pretty good for being as banged up as I am. I just had to get back in there regardless.

Had a bit of Nausea again today and I didn't take a full dose. Not sure what that was about but it mostly kept me from drinking my BCAA's during my workout. Glad I didn't have that issue at the tough mudder. We are thinking about signing up for the Warrior in June now. We might be addicted...
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Man... congrats on finishing bro, sorry to hear about all the injuries, just take it easy, slow and light and rehab those suckers, don't want them getting any worse, believe me, I'm fighting a horrible shoulder dislocation with chronic pain in my left shoulder, really sux bad!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Man... congrats on finishing bro, sorry to hear about all the injuries, just take it easy, slow and light and rehab those suckers, don't want them getting any worse, believe me, I'm fighting a horrible shoulder dislocation with chronic pain in my left shoulder, really sux bad!!!
    Thanks Al. I'm hanging in there fine. A little pain has never stopped me before. I trained cheat tonight and surprisingly the shoulder didn't bother me nor did the bruised pec. I didn't push past limits but I got a good workout in.

I laid off the dose a bit on the ignite as I'm trying to figure out the nausea. I think I may have figured out what it is though. Im wondering if the nights I had the problem weren't nights that I chugged it. I drank it slower tonight. Im going to try and see if that solves the problem.

10 mins elliptical (carefully) LOL

BB bEnch: barx15,135x10,185x10,225x4,225 x6
    DB Bench:85x10,85c8,85x10
    Flat DB fly: 65x10,65x8,65x9
    Vbar tri press:150x10,150x10,150x11
    windshield washers:6,6,4
    High pulley cable fly:60x6,55x8,55x10

Pretty good workout overall. I was tight on time and I'm still banged up so I was happy with it.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Thanks Al. I'm hanging in there fine. A little pain has never stopped me before. I trained cheat tonight and surprisingly the shoulder didn't bother me nor did the bruised pec. I didn't push past limits but I got a good workout in.

I laid off the dose a bit on the ignite as I'm trying to figure out the nausea. I think I may have figured out what it is though. Im wondering if the nights I had the problem weren't nights that I chugged it. I drank it slower tonight. Im going to try and see if that solves the problem.

10 mins elliptical (carefully) LOL

BB bEnch: barx15,135x10,185x10,225x4,225 x6
    DB Bench:85x10,85c8,85x10
    Flat DB fly: 65x10,65x8,65x9
    Vbar tri press:150x10,150x10,150x11
    windshield washers:6,6,4
    High pulley cable fly:60x6,55x8,55x10

Pretty good workout overall. I was tight on time and I'm still banged up so I was happy with it.
    Yah I always sip mine... savor the flavor as it were
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Yah I always sip mine... savor the flavor as it were
    I agree. I'm ALWAYS tight on time though so sometimes it gets rushed. Between my full time job, my business, my wife's business and trying to raise 2 kids there ain't a lot of free time! LOL
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

I'm still sore in some weird places. Lol
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

I'm still sore in some weird places. Lol
    Should have not gotten drunk. And maybe just maybe he wouldn't have taken advantage of you. Lmfao.....

Similar Forum Threads

1. finaflex ignite2 berry review
    By hvactech in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 11:32 AM
  2. RTR's Finaflex sponsored 1-Andro log
    By RTR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 09:21 AM
  3. Finaflex N.O. Ignite Log (Sponsored) - Cordeen
    By Cordeen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 07:14 PM
  4. Ticco's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log (sponsored)
    By ticco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 08:42 AM