IGNITE2 with RAHL and FINAFLEX! (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen

    Damn that's awesome broham. I think I'll get me some. As soon as I get paid that is lol
    Haha. Seriously man. Wow is all I can say. I was ready to start at the beginning again. Lol

    I'll put up the workout later. Right now it's time for post work out meat!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I just had to make myself leave the gym. I feel like I could run through a brick wall. Awesome!!!!!!
    Nice!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Nice!
    Glad you are liking it Bro, how is the wrist and ankle, did my Wolverine Healing Powers help you, LoL?
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

    Glad you are liking it Bro, how is the wrist and ankle, did my Wolverine Healing Powers help you, LoL?
    The wrist is in the mend bro. That foot is hurting though. On top above my arch. Pissing me off.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    The wrist is in the mend bro. That foot is hurting though. On top above my arch. Pissing me off.
    I feel your pain bro, first-hand, currently going through similar stuff, and yes, it is very discouraging! Just be smart, play it safe, work around the injuries, don't push them, injuries are not pain to push through, but to avoid and allow time to heal! Big difference between pushing through the pain (burn) for more reps and pushing through the pain (injury) causing further damage/injury! But your an old vet like me, so I'm just preaching my high and mighty Bull$hit to the choir with you, LoL!

    Just saying play it safe & heal fast brother, we'll both be back before ya know it!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

    I feel your pain bro, first-hand, currently going through similar stuff, and yes, it is very discouraging! Just be smart, play it safe, work around the injuries, don't push them, injuries are not pain to push through, but to avoid and allow time to heal! Big difference between pushing through the pain (burn) for more reps and pushing through the pain (injury) causing further damage/injury! But your an old vet like me, so I'm just preaching my high and mighty Bull$hit to the choir with you, LoL!

    Just saying play it safe & heal fast brother, we'll both be back before ya know it!!!
    Yeah I know bud. I've been laying off legs for weeks. I'm only worried about this tough Mudder thing next Saturday. I'll rest them all week and be ready to destroy this thing.

    Hope you heal up soon!! Hang in there. We ain't getting any younger! Lol

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl

    Yeah I know bud. I've been laying off legs for weeks. I'm only worried about this tough Mudder thing next Saturday. I'll rest them all week and be ready to destroy this thing.

    Hope you heal up soon!! Hang in there. We ain't getting any younger! Lol
    Those mudders are awesome. I did one last year around this time. Definitely a beat down physically and mentally. Kill that race Rahl...I'm guessing there will be a scoop of N.O. Ignite v2 pre race!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  8. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen

    Those mudders are awesome. I did one last year around this time. Definitely a beat down physically and mentally. Kill that race Rahl...I'm guessing there will be a scoop of N.O. Ignite v2 pre race!!
    Awesome man! Which one did you do? I'm do the pocono mt. one.

    My prerace plan at this point is ignite2 and ultra cordygenv02. I think that might help.

  9. I ran the Gauntlet Challenge and the USMC Mudder at the Leather Neck last year. I'm looking to do one in June but not sure what my schedule is yet. They are fun as all hell man you'll definitely enjoy yourself and the challenge!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I just had to make myself leave the gym. I feel like I could run through a brick wall. Awesome!!!!!!
    That's the stuff I was talkin about
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  11. O.K. Here's last nights workout.

    10 Min Adjustable Runner Warmup Moderate Pace
    Flat DB Bench: 50x25,80x15,90x7,90x8
    Incline Cable Fly: 40x18,40x16,40x14
    Decline Cable Fly: 50x12,50x12,50x14
    SS Hanging Windshield Washers: 7side,6side,5side,4side
    BB Row:135x14,135x12,135x11
    Pull Ups: 10,10,8,6
    Vbar Tri Press: 140x22,150x18,150x14 (ALL PRs!)
    HIIT Jump Rope

    ^^ I had that thing flying! LOL I've never jumped rope so fast in my life. Honestly didn't know I could jump that fast.

    Side note: My libido has been nuts. I'm not taking anything else. Right now my supps are whey, multi, fish oil and Ignite only on training days. For the last week my libido has been CRAZY. Weird...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Side note: My libido has been nuts. I'm not taking anything else. Right now my supps are whey, multi, fish oil and Ignite only on training days. For the last week my libido has been CRAZY. Weird...
    Correction... that is a normal positive side effect of taking the new IGNITE-2... hence the DAA (test booster) Hello? McFly?

    Morning-Wood anyone?
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

    Correction... that is a normal positive side effect of taking the new IGNITE-2... hence the DAA (test booster) Hello? McFly?

    Morning-Wood anyone?
    It has that new fancy Finaflex DAA...which I'd would like to see in a new version of Pure Test!! Please!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  14. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    It has that new fancy Finaflex DAA...which I'd would like to see in a new version of Pure Test!! Please!
    Ahhh... Aminosterone - It will happen Bro, it will, just telling you we have so many more plans and new things we want to accomplish first!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

    Correction... that is a normal positive side effect of taking the new IGNITE-2... hence the DAA (test booster) Hello? McFly?

    Morning-Wood anyone?
    I knew that but I was surprised to notice anything with only 3 doses over 5 days honestly. Yes, If it's that effective, I want a big bottle of it capped!! I do respond well to DAA in general.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl

    I knew that but I was surprised to notice anything with only 3 doses over 5 days honestly. Yes, If it's that effective, I want a big bottle of it capped!! I do respond well to DAA in general.
    I am like you. Excellent response to DAA. I have tried multiple companies, but for some
    Reason Pure Test renders the best results. Looking forward to the more bio available Pure Test...as if it could get better.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  17. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I am like you. Excellent response to DAA. I have tried multiple companies, but for some
    Reason Pure Test renders the best results. Looking forward to the more bio available Pure Test...as if it could get better.
    Aminosterone is even stronger I am on pure test now as well so my libido is stupid high ... it's a bit of a pain at my age... I only have one wife after all...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  18. I'm a bit banged up from helping a buddy of mine move yesterday but I struggled through. I really wasn't sure what I wanted to do today or even this week with the Mudder this Saturday.

    I still have wrist pain though it seems to be getting better. My tendinitis has really flared up in the elbow however and I slightly tweaked a shoulder yesterday. Lol getting old sucks! I don't recommend it!

    So here's what I did...

    10 mins elliptical moderate pace
    Flat bench:135x15,185x10,185x10,205 x9,205x8
    Pull ups: 10,9,8
    Neutral grip: 8

    HIIT sprints: 20 mins varying speed and incline.
    I was sweating like crazy from those sprints but I felt I could easily go another 20. I was limited with time tonight unfortunately so I had to call it quits.

    One thing to note: the last 2x I took ignite2 I've experienced moderate nausea within 15 mins. Friday it didn't last long. Today it stayed throughout my workout.

    Typically I have a whey shake after work and then immediately have my Preworkout and head to the gym. This is what I've done each time with ignite2. The first 2x it didn't bother me. Not sure what's different.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I'm a bit banged up from helping a buddy of mine move yesterday but I struggled through. I really wasn't sure what I wanted to do today or even this week with the Mudder this Saturday.

    I still have wrist pain though it seems to be getting better. My tendinitis has really flared up in the elbow however and I slightly tweaked a shoulder yesterday. Lol getting old sucks! I don't recommend it!

    So here's what I did...

    10 mins elliptical moderate pace
    Flat bench:135x15,185x10,185x10,205 x9,205x8
    Pull ups: 10,9,8
    Neutral grip: 8

    HIIT sprints: 20 mins varying speed and incline.
    I was sweating like crazy from those sprints but I felt I could easily go another 20. I was limited with time tonight unfortunately so I had to call it quits.

    One thing to note: the last 2x I took ignite2 I've experienced moderate nausea within 15 mins. Friday it didn't last long. Today it stayed throughout my workout.

    Typically I have a whey shake after work and then immediately have my Preworkout and head to the gym. This is what I've done each time with ignite2. The first 2x it didn't bother me. Not sure what's different.
    Just watch your dosage, too much and I get that feeling brought on by dizziness. It's very strong, you may be taking just a bit more without realizing it.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  20. Rest up for the mudder brudder.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  21. Doug, I will try that this evening. I know I was conservative the first time out so maybe I rounded last night and Friday. Good thought. I'll report back.

    Jeff...I'm resting after to tonight. One more training session and then I'll rest up for the remainder of the week. Really...I'm fired up. I want to go NOW!!!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Aminosterone is even stronger I am on pure test now as well so my libido is stupid high ... it's a bit of a pain at my age... I only have one wife after all...
    DW... to be 100% correct and accurate... Aminosterone has 1/2 the amount of DAA in it, but it has Di Ethyl Ester HCL, which makes the DAA in it 3-5 x's more bioavailable in the human body! So you are correct when you say it is stronger, but I like to be very descriptive in the how's and why's... Bioavailability is where it is at!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    DW... to be 100% correct and accurate... Aminosterone has 1/2 the amount of DAA in it, but it has Di Ethyl Ester HCL, which makes the DAA in it 3-5 x's more bioavailable in the human body! So you are correct when you say it is stronger, but I like to be very descriptive in the how's and why's... Bioavailability is where it is at!!!
    Man we have to get that in a bottle by itself ... just think Ignite2 on wd's and Crea-trona and Aminosterone on off days.. not if that doesn't give you wood then it's all over for you
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Man we have to get that in a bottle by itself ... just think Ignite2 on wd's and Crea-trona and Aminosterone on off days.. not if that doesn't give you wood then it's all over for you
    Sounds like the makings of a good LOG to me!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  25. DW, I think you may have nailed it. I backed out of the dose a bit today and no nausea.

    Laid off a bit tonight.

    10 mins elliptical

    Reverse flies on pec dec: 145x10,145x10,145x8
    DB shoulder Press:60x16,65x10,65x10
    Side cable lateral raise: 15x1515x15,15x10
    SS: windshield Washers: 6 side,6 side
    DB Shrug:100x15,100x10,100x10
    SS Bench knee raise: 30,30,30

    Kept my heart rate up pretty good. Just taking it easy on the joints. I was going to do some spirits but I was worried about my feet flaring up so I just walked for 20 mins in the tread at a 5% incline after. The tread said "jog" but it was an easy walk at that pace.

    That's basically it for the week. I'm going to rest up. The next dose will be pre-Mudder. Supposed to be 38 on Saturday when we start. Ouch. Still I'm fired up and I want to do it right now. Going to be a long week resting. Not my specialty. I hate not training. My body however needs the break.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    DW, I think you may have nailed it. I backed out of the dose a bit today and no nausea.

    Laid off a bit tonight.

    10 mins elliptical

    Reverse flies on pec dec: 145x10,145x10,145x8
    DB shoulder Press:60x16,65x10,65x10
    Side cable lateral raise: 15x1515x15,15x10
    SS: windshield Washers: 6 side,6 side
    DB Shrug:100x15,100x10,100x10
    SS Bench knee raise: 30,30,30

    Kept my heart rate up pretty good. Just taking it easy on the joints. I was going to do some spirits but I was worried about my feet flaring up so I just walked for 20 mins in the tread at a 5% incline after. The tread said "jog" but it was an easy walk at that pace.

    That's basically it for the week. I'm going to rest up. The next dose will be pre-Mudder. Supposed to be 38 on Saturday when we start. Ouch. Still I'm fired up and I want to do it right now. Going to be a long week resting. Not my specialty. I hate not training. My body however needs the break.
    Yah I figured, I had the exact same thing happen, this fuggin stuff is potent, a little too much and it can bite you in the azz... I stick to one very level scoop.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  27. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Yah I figured, I had the exact same thing happen, this fuggin stuff is potent, a little too much and it can bite you in the azz... I stick to one very level scoop.
    Very level is right. I mean I'm not talking a difference of much. I wasn't heaping before just not really carefully scooping. First product that I've used that the dosing was that accurate or important. Either way, great feeling using this stuff.

  28. Rahl... Keep it up Bro, when is the Tuff-Mudder, this weekend???

    Oh... and I wanna see muddy picts or it didn't happen, LoL!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    Rahl... Keep it up Bro, when is the Tuff-Mudder, this weekend???

    Oh... and I wanna see muddy picts or it didn't happen, LoL!
    Lol. Hopefully we'll get some. They write your number on your forehead with a sharpie to identify your pics.

    Our start time is 11:20 am est Saturday. In fired up and ready to go!!!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl

    Lol. Hopefully we'll get some. They write your number on your forehead with a sharpie to identify your pics.

    Our start time is 11:20 am est Saturday. In fired up and ready to go!!!
    Have fun brother...
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. finaflex ignite2 berry review
    By hvactech in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 11:32 AM
  2. RTR's Finaflex sponsored 1-Andro log
    By RTR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 09:21 AM
  3. Finaflex N.O. Ignite Log (Sponsored) - Cordeen
    By Cordeen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 07:14 PM
  4. Ticco's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log (sponsored)
    By ticco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 08:42 AM
Log in
Log in