Anabeta Elite/Erase Pro/DAA

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last
  1. Anabeta Elite/Erase Pro/DAA


    Hey guys this is my first log so I want to know what you guys want to hear. I'm gonna be stacking Erase Pro, DAA and the brand new Anabeta Elite!

    I have just finished my EP/Anabeta/DAA stack so I can do a comparison between the two.

    Today I start with a should workout and I plan on logging as much as possible over the next month.

    I'll review how I feel, workout summaries, recovery time, diet, weight, etc. If there is anything you guys wish to know simple ask me. I will be keeping a written journal as well. Pictures will be posted for before and afters also.

    I'm super pumped so let's get started!

    •   
       


  2. Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494
    sub'd
    I have a feeling I'm gonna love this stuff.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    I have a feeling I'm gonna love this stuff.
    i have a feeling you will too.
    my next stack is that + division 1

    cant wait to see results!
    age?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494

    i have a feeling you will too.
    my next stack is that + division 1

    cant wait to see results!
    age?
    That sounds legit! Let me know when you start it. And I'm 20. Yourself?
    •   
       


  5. sub'd. How was your experience w the previous stack. What kind of results did you get from the erase pro, daa, regular anabeta stack? do you have a review or log around? link me to it would like to read up on your results. I have erase pro sittin here but havent decided if im gonna run it solo or stacked.

    When will you be starting your new stack??

  6. Quote Originally Posted by shinivan
    sub'd. How was your experience w the previous stack. What kind of results did you get from the erase pro, daa, regular anabeta stack? do you have a review or log around? link me to it would like to read up on your results. I have erase pro sittin here but havent decided if im gonna run it solo or stacked.

    When will you be starting your new stack??
    I just started today.

    And I didn't log it unfortunately. I'm fairly new to forums ha. But it put on lean, dense and hard size! Huge difference in the gym with strength and endurance and out of the gym the recovery time was amazing.

    I recommend it.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    That sounds legit! Let me know when you start it. And I'm 20. Yourself?
    will do. 18

  8. sub My next stack I plan on doing soon is going to be Erase Pro + Intimidate if all goes well, if not then just Erase Pro.

    Let me know how the anabeta elite goes am curious about it. Good luck!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    sub My next stack I plan on doing soon is going to be Erase Pro + Intimidate if all goes well, if not then just Erase Pro.

    Let me know how the anabeta elite goes am curious about it. Good luck!
    Thanks bro! Just got home from the gym. About to smash some chicken, tuna, rice and a salad!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    Thanks bro! Just got home from the gym. About to smash some chicken, tuna, rice and a salad!
    Go kill it!

  11. Okay here it goes.

    Day 1 went as planned.

    Pumps wereOUT OF THIS WORLD and aggression in the gym was unparallele. I was feeling so good to start my military press I went with 155lb for 15, no problem. So then I went for 225lb for three sets with reps 12,10,8. Deep burn that would usually make me take a 2 minute break, but I was so hyped I wanted to continue grinding out the rest of the workout.

    After hitting shoulders I decided to hit light triceps which turned into dips with a 45lb vest and a 25lb chain after a warm up set of 20 for three sets 15,12,10. Felt awesome the whole time.

    Some of you may be thinking," This is just placebo affect because this guy just started today!" Just to speed you up I just ended a 4 week cycle of Erase Pro/Anabeta/DAA. Making this log run through weeks 5-8.

    Also the doses for a training day are two 30-60 minutes before training and two more with the post workout meal. And on off days 1 capsules 4x a day.

    But so far day one was great. Let me know what you guys want to know!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    Okay here it goes.

    Day 1 went as planned.

    Pumps wereOUT OF THIS WORLD and aggression in the gym was unparallele. I was feeling so good to start my military press I went with 155lb for 15, no problem. So then I went for 225lb for three sets with reps 12,10,8. Deep burn that would usually make me take a 2 minute break, but I was so hyped I wanted to continue grinding out the rest of the workout.

    After hitting shoulders I decided to hit light triceps which turned into dips with a 45lb vest and a 25lb chain after a warm up set of 20 for three sets 15,12,10. Felt awesome the whole time.

    Some of you may be thinking," This is just placebo affect because this guy just started today!" Just to speed you up I just ended a 4 week cycle of Erase Pro/Anabeta/DAA. Making this log run through weeks 5-8.

    Also the doses for a training day are two 30-60 minutes before training and two more with the post workout meal. And on off days 1 capsules 4x a day.

    But so far day one was great. Let me know what you guys want to know!
    how soon did you notice effects from the beginning of the stack??

  13. I am very in!

    Really excited to see some AnaBeta Elite logs.

    If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

    Ben
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    I am very in!

    Really excited to see some AnaBeta Elite logs.

    If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

    Ben
    Will do man. This stuff is gonna be awesome.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    how soon did you notice effects from the beginning of the stack??
    For the EP/Anabeta/DAA stack I noticed hunger kick in on day 2, but the visual results took about 10-12 days. I noticed because I increased my carbs and with the EP/Anabeta my muscles were slowly turning into rocks, but also were turning into boulders. Loved it.

    This stack, since the dosage of the Anabeta Elite was 2 capsules 30-60 prior to workout instead of just 1 capsule, there was a great surge of energy and strength and when I came home to eat my post workout meal and took the other 2 capsules I usually get tired and aggravated, but I had plenty of energy still. Never have I felt that good prior to a workout even a heavy lift like last nights Shoulders&Triceps.

  16. In your off days, how do you dose?

    Good luck!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst
    In your off days, how do you dose?

    Good luck!
    Thanks dude!

    And 1 capsule 4x's a day like the original.

  18. Day two is underway. Errands to run then gym time.

    Today is chest and triceps.

    Stay tuned!

  19. I'm in

  20. Quote Originally Posted by nergy
    I'm in
    Thanks man.

    Set back right now. New Exhaust is getting installed on my car and had to get an allergy shot.

    Good thing the AE doses make it easy if you have a sudden change of plans!

    Hopefully training at 4!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    Thanks man.

    Set back right now. New Exhaust is getting installed on my car and had to get an allergy shot.

    Good thing the AE doses make it easy if you have a sudden change of plans!

    Hopefully training at 4!
    Allergy shots are for girls!!

    Just playing, but log looks great so far.

    Cant wait to hear your final review!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  22. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

    Allergy shots are for girls!!

    Just playing, but log looks great so far.

    Cant wait to hear your final review!
    Haha guess I'm a girl lol it was getting bad.

    And thanks man!

  23. subbd

    Just starting my anabeta/daa this week, on my last 2 weeks of ep though. can't wait to see how abe performs

  24. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny
    subbd

    Just starting my anabeta/daa this week, on my last 2 weeks of ep though. can't wait to see how abe performs
    Same here!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AnaBeta Elite - Click for details
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 419
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 11:47 PM
  2. PES Y U NO TELL ME ABOUT ANABETA ELITE??!
    By steppinRazor in forum PES
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 02:59 AM
  3. anabeta elite in nutra??
    By massolic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 11:11 PM
  4. Anabeta Elite?
    By Herm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-05-2012, 04:07 PM
Log in
Log in