AE's Testodrol X9 Sponsored log

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. ^^^^ nice
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

2. day off yesterday pays dividends

Really benefited from the day off yesterday. Had some nice energy after 30 minutes of cardio

Box Squats (off bench) didnt keep track of sets but had 30+ minutes going up to 275lbs for sets of 5
    Calf raises (7 sets) 275lbs sets of 10

Felt great, had the great jello leg feeling at the end of the workout

Hoping to have my box and suspension straps by saturdays leg workout. The straps are expected by tomorrow.

In terms of the testodrol.... still early in the process

Strength is the same....did have a lot of energy however

Vascularity was noticeable, not sure if it equates. I will weigh in tomorrow and see if I noticed a difference.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Really benefited from the day off yesterday. Had some nice energy after 30 minutes of cardio

Box Squats (off bench) didnt keep track of sets but had 30+ minutes going up to 275lbs for sets of 5
    Calf raises (7 sets) 275lbs sets of 10

Felt great, had the great jello leg feeling at the end of the workout

Hoping to have my box and suspension straps by saturdays leg workout. The straps are expected by tomorrow.

In terms of the testodrol.... still early in the process

Strength is the same....did have a lot of energy however

Vascularity was noticeable, not sure if it equates. I will weigh in tomorrow and see if I noticed a difference.
    JELLO lol
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep

4. Quote Originally Posted by Marms

JELLO lol
    One of my favorite parts. The legs feel so unstable that it is an uncertainty about getting on the toilet.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

5. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    One of my favorite parts. The legs feel so unstable that it is an uncertainty about getting on the toilet.

Always the case! Im ready to put the bars in at home for that reason.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    •   

6. Good luck AE14!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by polishcyborg
    Good luck AE14!!
    Thanks my man
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

8. good back workout this am

after 30 mins of treadmill here were the results

rack pulls (6 sets) 475lbs 3 reps
    BB Rows (4 sets) 205 sets of 8
    Chins (4 sets) sets of 10

Threw in minor bis work as well.

Hammer curls (4 sets) 60lbs sets of 8 (this is a big # for me)

Some thoughts:
    Strength: seems to be improving gradually. The 60lbs hammer curls is big for me, as was the 475 for 3.
    Vascularity: Also up and impressive, which will be surprising with my last thoughts
    Libido: up (no further comments needed )

My diet for dinner was terrible last night. I was starving and we had to stop and get pizza. I am pretty sure that I am holding some excess water today. I weighed in after my workout but also after my morning shake and was 209. That is quite high for me, but I think a lot had to do with dinner.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

9. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    good back workout this am

after 30 mins of treadmill here were the results

rack pulls (6 sets) 475lbs 3 reps
    BB Rows (4 sets) 205 sets of 8
    Chins (4 sets) sets of 10

Threw in minor bis work as well.

Hammer curls (4 sets) 60lbs sets of 8 (this is a big # for me)

Some thoughts:
    Strength: seems to be improving gradually. The 60lbs hammer curls is big for me, as was the 475 for 3.
    Vascularity: Also up and impressive, which will be surprising with my last thoughts
    Libido: up (no further comments needed )

My diet for dinner was terrible last night. I was starving and we had to stop and get pizza. I am pretty sure that I am holding some excess water today. I weighed in after my workout but also after my morning shake and was 209. That is quite high for me, but I think a lot had to do with dinner.
    Nice rack pulls glad to hear other things are up as well lol
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep

10. Had a solid chest and tri workout today. Damn dog got me up at 3:20, so I decided to be productive and hit the treadmill even earlier. Got in over 40 minutes of treadmill time by 4:15 then it was time to hit the weights.

Incline BP (8 sets) 3 sets @ 275 for 3
    Flat BP (4 sets) 305 for 2 (a bit fatigued)

JM Press (5 sets) sets at 225lbs for an easy 5 (going to bump the weight up on sunday for these)
    French Press (4 sets) 35lbs on each side of Zbar sets of 8

Had a really nice pump overall. I do know I will be exhausted later, but it was a solid workout so I was pleased. Strength seems to be up slightly

Also, reweighed in, and it seems that I am leveling out. Was 206lbs this am which sounds more reasonable.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

11. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Had a solid chest and tri workout today. Damn dog got me up at 3:20, so I decided to be productive and hit the treadmill even earlier. Got in over 40 minutes of treadmill time by 4:15 then it was time to hit the weights.

Incline BP (8 sets) 3 sets @ 275 for 3
    Flat BP (4 sets) 305 for 2 (a bit fatigued)

JM Press (5 sets) sets at 225lbs for an easy 5 (going to bump the weight up on sunday for these)
    French Press (4 sets) 35lbs on each side of Zbar sets of 8

Had a really nice pump overall. I do know I will be exhausted later, but it was a solid workout so I was pleased. Strength seems to be up slightly

Also, reweighed in, and it seems that I am leveling out. Was 206lbs this am which sounds more reasonable.
    I see you have one of the wake up alarm clock dog also !!!
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep

12. She is a wonderful dog, but only gets on the bed and states at me. Leaves my wife alone completely.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

13. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    She is a wonderful dog, but only gets on the bed and states at me. Leaves my wife alone completely.
    We had 1 like that (RIP) her dog when we got married yet sat on my chest in the bed and woke me never her. The 3 we have now sleep downstairs lol.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep

14. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    We had 1 like that (RIP) her dog when we got married yet sat on my chest in the bed and woke me never her. The 3 we have now sleep downstairs lol.
    I would love to have her sleep downstairs (the dog, not the wife..lol) but she is very attached to me more so than anyone else. I rescued her from the ASPCA in December as an older dog. She is a 7 year old beagle who's family dropped her there 1 day after 7 years of ownership. She has become my little shadow. I love that little chubby bugger even if she does wake me up too early
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

15. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I would love to have her sleep downstairs (the dog, not the wife..lol) but she is very attached to me more so than anyone else. I rescued her from the ASPCA in December as an older dog. She is a 7 year old beagle who's family dropped her there 1 day after 7 years of ownership. She has become my little shadow. I love that little chubby bugger even if she does wake me up too early
    Nice save for the dog man glad to hear she has a caring owner now
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep

16. Thanks guys. Tess is awesome

On another happy note, just got confirm of my squat box shipping. I will have it Saturday. Couple that with the suspension straps from yesterday, and I am ready to go
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

17. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Thanks guys. Tess is awesome

On another happy note, just got confirm of my squat box shipping. I will have it Saturday. Couple that with the suspension straps from yesterday, and I am ready to go
    NICE ! so if you post a pic can I say nice box ?
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep

18. I would expect nothing less
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

19. another rough one due to the dog. 3:18 was the wake up today Definitely had an effect on the workout this morning, was on the treadmill again by 3:30 (way too early)

Shoulders:
    Seated press (6 sets) 3 sets at 175 5 reps per
    DB Press (4 sets) 70lbs sets of 8
    Shrugs (5 sets) <got to use my suspension straps for these ) 405lbs sets of 8

Was downright exhausted and everything was a forced effort. Will try to get to bed even extra early tonight, or sleep in a bit tomorrow.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

20. You need to take the dog on a walk and wear her out before bed lol. I use to wake up and take mine for am cardio but anytime someone said walk the dog would freak out like we were going lol
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep

21. sounds like the doggie needs to release some energy before bed

22. better sleep last night, and already got in my morning cardio of 45 minutes

Going to try and wait out the delivery of the squat box before working legs today
    Mr. Supps Board Rep
  23. Awesome workout

Unfortunately the box has not arrived, but I couldnt wait anymore and really wanted to workout

I hit some really nice numbers today, and am alittle surprised considering the nature of the strain of the day

Box Squats (used both a lower box and the 2 in higher bench) off the bench 2 sets at 315lbs 2 reps per the straps offered me a better sense of safety squating outside the rack

Deads hit 425lbs for a very easy 1, definitely had another 10-15lbs in me but decided not to push too hard considering the work previously
    BB Rows sets at 205 5 reps
    BTN pull ups (4 total sets)

I should be in serious pain later and tomorrow, but totally worth it. This is the first time I hit 425 in a while on deads, most likely since before the internal bleeding fiasco a year ago. Oh yeah
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

24. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Unfortunately the box has not arrived, but I couldnt wait anymore and really wanted to workout

I hit some really nice numbers today, and am alittle surprised considering the nature of the strain of the day

Box Squats (used both a lower box and the 2 in higher bench) off the bench 2 sets at 315lbs 2 reps per the straps offered me a better sense of safety squating outside the rack

Deads hit 425lbs for a very easy 1, definitely had another 10-15lbs in me but decided not to push too hard considering the work previously
    BB Rows sets at 205 5 reps
    BTN pull ups (4 total sets)

I should be in serious pain later and tomorrow, but totally worth it. This is the first time I hit 425 in a while on deads, most likely since before the internal bleeding fiasco a year ago. Oh yeah

NICE!!!!!!!!!
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. what do you like to see from a none sponsored log?
    By WhatsaRoid? in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-26-2011, 09:41 PM
  2. My CRE 02 log ( Not Sponsored )
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 225
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 11:50 PM
  3. MST Sponsored
    By pitbull800 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 12:08 PM
  4. UNC's AEN Get Fit Sponsored Log!