AE's Testodrol X9 Sponsored log

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Good luck AE14!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by polishcyborg
    Good luck AE14!!
    Thanks my man
    •   
       


  3. good back workout this am

    after 30 mins of treadmill here were the results

    rack pulls (6 sets) 475lbs 3 reps
    BB Rows (4 sets) 205 sets of 8
    Chins (4 sets) sets of 10

    Threw in minor bis work as well.

    Hammer curls (4 sets) 60lbs sets of 8 (this is a big # for me)

    Some thoughts:
    Strength: seems to be improving gradually. The 60lbs hammer curls is big for me, as was the 475 for 3.
    Vascularity: Also up and impressive, which will be surprising with my last thoughts
    Libido: up (no further comments needed )

    My diet for dinner was terrible last night. I was starving and we had to stop and get pizza. I am pretty sure that I am holding some excess water today. I weighed in after my workout but also after my morning shake and was 209. That is quite high for me, but I think a lot had to do with dinner.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    good back workout this am

    after 30 mins of treadmill here were the results

    rack pulls (6 sets) 475lbs 3 reps
    BB Rows (4 sets) 205 sets of 8
    Chins (4 sets) sets of 10

    Threw in minor bis work as well.

    Hammer curls (4 sets) 60lbs sets of 8 (this is a big # for me)

    Some thoughts:
    Strength: seems to be improving gradually. The 60lbs hammer curls is big for me, as was the 475 for 3.
    Vascularity: Also up and impressive, which will be surprising with my last thoughts
    Libido: up (no further comments needed )

    My diet for dinner was terrible last night. I was starving and we had to stop and get pizza. I am pretty sure that I am holding some excess water today. I weighed in after my workout but also after my morning shake and was 209. That is quite high for me, but I think a lot had to do with dinner.
    Nice rack pulls glad to hear other things are up as well lol
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  5. Had a solid chest and tri workout today. Damn dog got me up at 3:20, so I decided to be productive and hit the treadmill even earlier. Got in over 40 minutes of treadmill time by 4:15 then it was time to hit the weights.

    Incline BP (8 sets) 3 sets @ 275 for 3
    Flat BP (4 sets) 305 for 2 (a bit fatigued)

    JM Press (5 sets) sets at 225lbs for an easy 5 (going to bump the weight up on sunday for these)
    French Press (4 sets) 35lbs on each side of Zbar sets of 8

    Had a really nice pump overall. I do know I will be exhausted later, but it was a solid workout so I was pleased. Strength seems to be up slightly

    Also, reweighed in, and it seems that I am leveling out. Was 206lbs this am which sounds more reasonable.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Had a solid chest and tri workout today. Damn dog got me up at 3:20, so I decided to be productive and hit the treadmill even earlier. Got in over 40 minutes of treadmill time by 4:15 then it was time to hit the weights.

    Incline BP (8 sets) 3 sets @ 275 for 3
    Flat BP (4 sets) 305 for 2 (a bit fatigued)

    JM Press (5 sets) sets at 225lbs for an easy 5 (going to bump the weight up on sunday for these)
    French Press (4 sets) 35lbs on each side of Zbar sets of 8

    Had a really nice pump overall. I do know I will be exhausted later, but it was a solid workout so I was pleased. Strength seems to be up slightly

    Also, reweighed in, and it seems that I am leveling out. Was 206lbs this am which sounds more reasonable.
    I see you have one of the wake up alarm clock dog also !!!
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  7. She is a wonderful dog, but only gets on the bed and states at me. Leaves my wife alone completely.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    She is a wonderful dog, but only gets on the bed and states at me. Leaves my wife alone completely.
    We had 1 like that (RIP) her dog when we got married yet sat on my chest in the bed and woke me never her. The 3 we have now sleep downstairs lol.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    We had 1 like that (RIP) her dog when we got married yet sat on my chest in the bed and woke me never her. The 3 we have now sleep downstairs lol.
    I would love to have her sleep downstairs (the dog, not the wife..lol) but she is very attached to me more so than anyone else. I rescued her from the ASPCA in December as an older dog. She is a 7 year old beagle who's family dropped her there 1 day after 7 years of ownership. She has become my little shadow. I love that little chubby bugger even if she does wake me up too early

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I would love to have her sleep downstairs (the dog, not the wife..lol) but she is very attached to me more so than anyone else. I rescued her from the ASPCA in December as an older dog. She is a 7 year old beagle who's family dropped her there 1 day after 7 years of ownership. She has become my little shadow. I love that little chubby bugger even if she does wake me up too early
    Nice save for the dog man glad to hear she has a caring owner now
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  11. Thanks guys. Tess is awesome

    On another happy note, just got confirm of my squat box shipping. I will have it Saturday. Couple that with the suspension straps from yesterday, and I am ready to go

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Thanks guys. Tess is awesome

    On another happy note, just got confirm of my squat box shipping. I will have it Saturday. Couple that with the suspension straps from yesterday, and I am ready to go
    NICE ! so if you post a pic can I say nice box ?
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  13. I would expect nothing less

  14. another rough one due to the dog. 3:18 was the wake up today Definitely had an effect on the workout this morning, was on the treadmill again by 3:30 (way too early)

    Shoulders:
    Seated press (6 sets) 3 sets at 175 5 reps per
    DB Press (4 sets) 70lbs sets of 8
    Shrugs (5 sets) <got to use my suspension straps for these ) 405lbs sets of 8

    Was downright exhausted and everything was a forced effort. Will try to get to bed even extra early tonight, or sleep in a bit tomorrow.

  15. You need to take the dog on a walk and wear her out before bed lol. I use to wake up and take mine for am cardio but anytime someone said walk the dog would freak out like we were going lol
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  16. sounds like the doggie needs to release some energy before bed

  17. better sleep last night, and already got in my morning cardio of 45 minutes

    Going to try and wait out the delivery of the squat box before working legs today
  18. Awesome workout


    Unfortunately the box has not arrived, but I couldnt wait anymore and really wanted to workout

    I hit some really nice numbers today, and am alittle surprised considering the nature of the strain of the day

    Box Squats (used both a lower box and the 2 in higher bench) off the bench 2 sets at 315lbs 2 reps per the straps offered me a better sense of safety squating outside the rack

    Deads hit 425lbs for a very easy 1, definitely had another 10-15lbs in me but decided not to push too hard considering the work previously
    BB Rows sets at 205 5 reps
    BTN pull ups (4 total sets)

    I should be in serious pain later and tomorrow, but totally worth it. This is the first time I hit 425 in a while on deads, most likely since before the internal bleeding fiasco a year ago. Oh yeah

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Unfortunately the box has not arrived, but I couldnt wait anymore and really wanted to workout

    I hit some really nice numbers today, and am alittle surprised considering the nature of the strain of the day

    Box Squats (used both a lower box and the 2 in higher bench) off the bench 2 sets at 315lbs 2 reps per the straps offered me a better sense of safety squating outside the rack

    Deads hit 425lbs for a very easy 1, definitely had another 10-15lbs in me but decided not to push too hard considering the work previously
    BB Rows sets at 205 5 reps
    BTN pull ups (4 total sets)

    I should be in serious pain later and tomorrow, but totally worth it. This is the first time I hit 425 in a while on deads, most likely since before the internal bleeding fiasco a year ago. Oh yeah

    NICE!!!!!!!!!
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  20. Got the box at 5 and it is set up and ready to go. Did a set just to test it out. . Awesome

  21. morning cardio is completed. weighed in prior to and prior to post cardio shake, weight still at 206, which is a good thing. When the time comes to compete again, I can still do so at 198

    After todays chest and tris lift, I will post some more thoughts thus far. I will say that I will bump the dosage as requested starting next saturday to 2 prior to bed in addition to the 4am.

    Hoping to get a sense of where I am with a total of the big 3 lifts weighing at 206. Being somewhat conservative here is where I think I am
    DL: 440 (good, but I have gone as high as 495 before)
    BP: 340
    SQ: 335 (right now this needs to improve drastically)

    Total:1115 if my math is correct. Still need to get this moving upwards, good thing, 4 more years and I can compete in the masters division and beat the old fogies
  22. one of the best workouts in years


    I was so pumped today to get going, that I drove my poor wife nuts as we were out running errands. As an aside, a major "side effect" of this has been my libido... twice so far today.

    My energy and stamina were through the roof, and I hit a PR and then got back to a number I havent hit in years.

    Flat BP just missed 340, which angered me to no end, I did hit 330 for 1 and 315 for 3
    Pin press hit 305 for an easy 1 (thats a solid # for me)
    Incline db press (75lbs for sets of 12)

    JM Press stated at 225lbs went to 275lbs for 2 that is a huge new PR for me
    CG BP I was so thrilled I hit 300lbs for 1

    Also did some BB shrugs up to 455 for a set of 5

    I am not sure what was going on today. I was aggressive, uber focused and just felt strong as hell. Outside of testodrol, there is nothing new in my regime

    Multi
    Animal Flex
    Protein
    Glutamine
    CM

    I would love to see what this could do with an AI included

  23. Name:  WSG.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  36.9 KB

    I forgot to post this, this is my dungeon with the new box and straps ready for squatting like crazy on tuesday morning

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Name:  WSG.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  36.9 KB

    I forgot to post this, this is my dungeon with the new box and straps ready for squatting like crazy on tuesday morning
    NICE BOX
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    NICE BOX
    as expected

  26. morning cardio this am....off day from lifting.

    this week is going to be a good test for this supp. I am 4 very late nights at work (considering I get in before 7am)

    I am intending on staying on schedule regardless of the late nights, so we shall see.

    Tomorrow am will be the first big test with an attempt at heavier squats

  27. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    morning cardio this am....off day from lifting.

    this week is going to be a good test for this supp. I am 4 very late nights at work (considering I get in before 7am)

    I am intending on staying on schedule regardless of the late nights, so we shall see.

    Tomorrow am will be the first big test with an attempt at heavier squats
    Good luck with the squats.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  28. Thanks man lookin forward to it

  29. In bro..
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what do you like to see from a none sponsored log?
    By WhatsaRoid? in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-26-2011, 09:41 PM
  2. My CRE 02 log ( Not Sponsored )
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 225
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 11:50 PM
  3. MST Sponsored
    By pitbull800 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 12:08 PM
  4. UNC's AEN Get Fit Sponsored Log!
    By UNCfan1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 166
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 12:45 AM
Log in
Log in