Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

aww!!

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks guys. Tess is awesome

On another happy note, just got confirm of my squat box shipping. I will have it Saturday. Couple that with the suspension straps from yesterday, and I am ready to go
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Thanks guys. Tess is awesome

On another happy note, just got confirm of my squat box shipping. I will have it Saturday. Couple that with the suspension straps from yesterday, and I am ready to go
    NICE ! so if you post a pic can I say nice box ?
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would expect nothing less
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

another rough one due to the dog. 3:18 was the wake up today Definitely had an effect on the workout this morning, was on the treadmill again by 3:30 (way too early)

Shoulders:
    Seated press (6 sets) 3 sets at 175 5 reps per
    DB Press (4 sets) 70lbs sets of 8
    Shrugs (5 sets) <got to use my suspension straps for these ) 405lbs sets of 8

Was downright exhausted and everything was a forced effort. Will try to get to bed even extra early tonight, or sleep in a bit tomorrow.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You need to take the dog on a walk and wear her out before bed lol. I use to wake up and take mine for am cardio but anytime someone said walk the dog would freak out like we were going lol
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

sounds like the doggie needs to release some energy before bed
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

better sleep last night, and already got in my morning cardio of 45 minutes

Going to try and wait out the delivery of the squat box before working legs today
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Awesome workout

Unfortunately the box has not arrived, but I couldnt wait anymore and really wanted to workout

I hit some really nice numbers today, and am alittle surprised considering the nature of the strain of the day

Box Squats (used both a lower box and the 2 in higher bench) off the bench 2 sets at 315lbs 2 reps per the straps offered me a better sense of safety squating outside the rack

Deads hit 425lbs for a very easy 1, definitely had another 10-15lbs in me but decided not to push too hard considering the work previously
    BB Rows sets at 205 5 reps
    BTN pull ups (4 total sets)

I should be in serious pain later and tomorrow, but totally worth it. This is the first time I hit 425 in a while on deads, most likely since before the internal bleeding fiasco a year ago. Oh yeah
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Unfortunately the box has not arrived, but I couldnt wait anymore and really wanted to workout

I hit some really nice numbers today, and am alittle surprised considering the nature of the strain of the day

Box Squats (used both a lower box and the 2 in higher bench) off the bench 2 sets at 315lbs 2 reps per the straps offered me a better sense of safety squating outside the rack

Deads hit 425lbs for a very easy 1, definitely had another 10-15lbs in me but decided not to push too hard considering the work previously
    BB Rows sets at 205 5 reps
    BTN pull ups (4 total sets)

I should be in serious pain later and tomorrow, but totally worth it. This is the first time I hit 425 in a while on deads, most likely since before the internal bleeding fiasco a year ago. Oh yeah

NICE!!!!!!!!!
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Got the box at 5 and it is set up and ready to go. Did a set just to test it out. . Awesome
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

morning cardio is completed. weighed in prior to and prior to post cardio shake, weight still at 206, which is a good thing. When the time comes to compete again, I can still do so at 198

After todays chest and tris lift, I will post some more thoughts thus far. I will say that I will bump the dosage as requested starting next saturday to 2 prior to bed in addition to the 4am.

Hoping to get a sense of where I am with a total of the big 3 lifts weighing at 206. Being somewhat conservative here is where I think I am
    DL: 440 (good, but I have gone as high as 495 before)
    BP: 340
    SQ: 335 (right now this needs to improve drastically)

Total:1115 if my math is correct. Still need to get this moving upwards, good thing, 4 more years and I can compete in the masters division and beat the old fogies
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

one of the best workouts in years

I was so pumped today to get going, that I drove my poor wife nuts as we were out running errands. As an aside, a major "side effect" of this has been my libido... twice so far today.

My energy and stamina were through the roof, and I hit a PR and then got back to a number I havent hit in years.

Flat BP just missed 340, which angered me to no end, I did hit 330 for 1 and 315 for 3
    Pin press hit 305 for an easy 1 (thats a solid # for me)
    Incline db press (75lbs for sets of 12)

JM Press stated at 225lbs went to 275lbs for 2 that is a huge new PR for me
    CG BP I was so thrilled I hit 300lbs for 1

Also did some BB shrugs up to 455 for a set of 5

I am not sure what was going on today. I was aggressive, uber focused and just felt strong as hell. Outside of testodrol, there is nothing new in my regime

Multi
    Animal Flex
    Protein
    Glutamine
    CM

I would love to see what this could do with an AI included
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Name:  WSG.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  36.9 KB

I forgot to post this, this is my dungeon with the new box and straps ready for squatting like crazy on tuesday morning
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Name:  WSG.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  36.9 KB

I forgot to post this, this is my dungeon with the new box and straps ready for squatting like crazy on tuesday morning
    NICE BOX
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marms

NICE BOX
    as expected
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

morning cardio this am....off day from lifting.

this week is going to be a good test for this supp. I am 4 very late nights at work (considering I get in before 7am)

I am intending on staying on schedule regardless of the late nights, so we shall see.

Tomorrow am will be the first big test with an attempt at heavier squats
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

morning cardio this am....off day from lifting.

this week is going to be a good test for this supp. I am 4 very late nights at work (considering I get in before 7am)

I am intending on staying on schedule regardless of the late nights, so we shall see.

Tomorrow am will be the first big test with an attempt at heavier squats
    Good luck with the squats.
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Thanks man lookin forward to it
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In bro..
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Thanks man. Tomorrow can't come in soon enough. Damn long meetings here @ work
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Thanks man. Tomorrow can't come in soon enough. Damn long meetings here @ work
    Dont even get me started with work meetings. I am booked for the next 2 days I might not be around until night time
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Dont even get me started with work meetings. I am booked for the next 2 days I might not be around until night time
    Same with me....working 6:45am to 9pm the worst is....nothing gets accomplished

Even though I got home very late last night, I still work up determined to hit the iron hard has hell this am. Should of kept sleeping

Even after 30 minutes of cardio, I had a hard time functioning.

Box squats used a little lower weight with higher reps sets at 275 for 3-4 still working on a new foot placement with the new box as it seemed I started a bit too wide, as I had a little hip pain.

Calf raises sets at 275 for 12 per

absolutely exhauasted
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Tried a little something new this am. After 40 minutes on the treadmill, I decided to attempt a different, more lower back specific exercise at some point

Suspended rack pulls 495 for 2 with ease
    Suspended good mornings was able to get 205lbs for sets of 3
    BTN pull ups (4 sets)

Was really pleased with the suspended good mornings, and surprised at how easy I got them going. Another late night tonight, wont be home till almost 10pm, but will still get up to get some chest and tri work in.

I am thinking of hitting the new dosing scheme starting on Friday with 4am and 2 right before bed
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Tried a little something new this am. After 40 minutes on the treadmill, I decided to attempt a different, more lower back specific exercise at some point

Suspended rack pulls 495 for 2 with ease
    Suspended good mornings was able to get 205lbs for sets of 3
    BTN pull ups (4 sets)

Was really pleased with the suspended good mornings, and surprised at how easy I got them going. Another late night tonight, wont be home till almost 10pm, but will still get up to get some chest and tri work in.

I am thinking of hitting the new dosing scheme starting on Friday with 4am and 2 right before bed

Craziness!!!!!!!! I cant do good mornings with 10lbs lol
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Thanks. Loved it.

Will update today's workout later on when I get back into work. Out of district all day prior to my last late night. Workout was good but was tired.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Man that's a crazy work schedule! Must be hard to find time for anything.
    PES Representative
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

It's been rough this week. School admin is great and very rewarding, however time commitments can be enormous
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Ok.....so finally back in my office with a little time to write. I was really exhausted this am, but I made my best attempt to persevere as best as I could

Chest:
    Incline BP sets at 225lbs only went as high as 5 reps did hit 275lbs for 2
    Pin Press went to 275 for 4

Tris
    CG BP sets at 225lbs for 5-8
    2 arm db extensions 75lbs sets of 12

At this point I was fried. Not sure about tomorrow morning to be honest. I might sleep in, I will have to see based on what time I get home. I am happy to say though, this is my last really late night for a while.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Rest up man sounds like you need it.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Well, for good or for bad I decided to lift this am, so up at 3:40

Did 35 minutes of treadmill work and off to shoulders

Seated press (5 sets) 2 sets at 185lbs for 3 easy reps
    BTN Press (5 sets) I dont typically go higher than 155-165 on this out of shoulder fear
    BB Shrugs (5 sets) stayed at 315 for sets of 10 * I was really fatigued at this point

I will start the new dosing scheme tonight with 2 testodrol prior to bed. I am interested in seeing if there will be any major difference.

For some reason (I am going to assume exhaustion) joints were very still this morning. Took a while, and a lot of warm up sets to loosen up
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

you need some rest before you f**k something up
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by polishcyborg
    you need some rest before you f**k something up
    Agreed. Going to bed early tonight then squats and deads tomorrow after a full rest.
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Agreed. Going to bed early tonight then squats and deads tomorrow after a full rest.
    Ya man rest up and good luck tom.
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

got in a good nights sleep, hit the treadmill for 46 minutes and also did some ab work. Feel awesome and refreshed. Took the nighttime 2 pill dose last night. Not sure if that has contributed to the good feel this am, but I am noticeably pumped this am.

Really looking forward to hitting legs and back today. Time to put the next box to good work.
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

got in a good nights sleep, hit the treadmill for 46 minutes and also did some ab work. Feel awesome and refreshed. Took the nighttime 2 pill dose last night. Not sure if that has contributed to the good feel this am, but I am noticeably pumped this am.

Really looking forward to hitting legs and back today. Time to put the next box to good work.

NICE !!!!!!! Glad to hear your well rested.
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marms

NICE !!!!!!! Glad to hear your well rested.
    Thanks man. Chilling out now till its time to get going this afternoon. Going to lift till I puke.
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

awesome day

So today was absolutely great. Energy and strength were up, and I had a cheer leader with me while I lifted. My daughter!!!!!

Box Squats 315lbs for 2 easy reps I believe I did about 10 total sets

Deads 450lbs for 1 a bit of a struggle but got the lockout
    Good mornings (suspended) 225lbs for sets of 3
    BB Rows (4 sets) 205lbs sets of 5

Overall, strength is really going well. As I did mention, my energy was really strong as was my focus. Very pleased overall! Will do a weigh in and an overall breakdown tomorrow with chest/tris
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Started promising and then

the chest/tri workout started promising. Hit 20 minutes of treadmill to get loose and a good sweat. The weights started flying around easy, had great focus and felt really strong. Took 335 without much issue. However, at the lockout got an odd twinge in my right pec right by the shoulder. I was stupid (as per usual) and went to 345 instead of packing it in. The saddest thing is that 345 felt relatively comfortable The twinge hit hard after lowering the 345 about 5-6 inches. I foolishly tried to work through it with pin press at lighter weights and jm presses.

Not them smartest thing. The good thing is that tomorrow is a nonlifting day and tuesday is legs so I should be ok for a bit. Going to rest it and ice it a little.
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

the chest/tri workout started promising. Hit 20 minutes of treadmill to get loose and a good sweat. The weights started flying around easy, had great focus and felt really strong. Took 335 without much issue. However, at the lockout got an odd twinge in my right pec right by the shoulder. I was stupid (as per usual) and went to 345 instead of packing it in. The saddest thing is that 345 felt relatively comfortable The twinge hit hard after lowering the 345 about 5-6 inches. I foolishly tried to work through it with pin press at lighter weights and jm presses.

Not them smartest thing. The good thing is that tomorrow is a nonlifting day and tuesday is legs so I should be ok for a bit. Going to rest it and ice it a little.
    I hate when I'm feeling great so I push things to hard and fock something up! Hopefully you'll be fully recovered by the next lift day bro! Get plenty of sleep and up your water and vitamins!
    PES Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. Testodrol X9
    By PrepNwa23 in forum Lecheek Nutrition
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-10-2012, 09:01 AM
  2. what do you like to see from a none sponsored log?
    By WhatsaRoid? in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-26-2011, 08:41 PM
  3. My CRE 02 log ( Not Sponsored )
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 225
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 10:50 PM
  4. MST Sponsored
    By pitbull800 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 11:08 AM
  5. UNC's AEN Get Fit Sponsored Log!