finaflex ignite2 berry review - AnabolicMinds.com

finaflex ignite2 berry review

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

finaflex ignite2 berry review

non sponsored
    got my berry ig2 monday and heres a small review thus far....berry is delicious

monday-15 minutes prior to workout with fasted training 1 scoop
    hit me like a ton of bricks! xtreme elevated heart rate....
    tues-25g karbolyn 1hour prior, 1 scoop ig2 15 before workout....
    stim effect not so strong, felt really good....
    today-1 scoop 30 minutes prior to fasted training....
    same thing as monday.....the stim feeling lasts forever, cut workout short due to heart elevated and felt lightheaded, in ignite's defense i trained at 1pm with little to eat before hand

this review is based on my personal feelings, i cannot train fasted with this, i however can train as long i take karbolyn 1hour before training and use a post workout shake, the feelings last a few hours after working out.....i will try 25g karbolyn with half scoop 2morrow to see how i feel....appetite is non existent at the moment and would be beneficial for a pwo on a cut
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am pretty used to stims so it did not hit me so hard, you should lighten your dose a bit if fasted and I think you will be ok.. Finaflex is never going to get flagged for underdosing lol ...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I am pretty used to stims so it did not hit me so hard, you should lighten your dose a bit if fasted and I think you will be ok.. Finaflex is never going to get flagged for underdosing lol ...
    yeah i didnt train today but 2morrow im trying karbolyn and a half scoop pwo....the good thing is the energy lasted forever with zero crash
    www.lgsciences.com
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    yeah i didnt train today but 2morrow im trying karbolyn and a half scoop pwo....the good thing is the energy lasted forever with zero crash
    Yah it's a smooth ride ...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

okay final mini review.....
    i tried different dosing regimes and have yet to find a sweet spot for myself, gave out samples at my gym and 1 outa 5 people loved the results and bought a tub from me, the other 4 said the same thing i did about how strong it is....
    www.lgsciences.com
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

okay final mini review.....
    i tried different dosing regimes and have yet to find a sweet spot for myself, gave out samples at my gym and 1 outa 5 people loved the results and bought a tub from me, the other 4 said the same thing i did about how strong it is....
    Yah I could see that if tolerance to stim was not high.. it's is pretty strong but I don't find it overwhelming. I know I have some pretty fair tollerance though..
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

this is def not a negative review, the guy who bought a tub from me absolutely loves it...im so used to low stim pwo
    www.lgsciences.com
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

this is def not a negative review, the guy who bought a tub from me absolutely loves it...im so used to low stim pwo

Yah I know, like I said it's all about tollerance and it's good you let people know that this is a strong product and should be taken seriously. Don't want people abusing it No we have to be honest with our results. It tells the stim junkies that this is solid for them but not so much for those who use less stim... what I like about the product is the physical aspect more than the mental. I am glad I can handle a full scoop cuz I love the power it gives me.

Similar Forum Threads

1. The FinaFlex G8 review #2
    By lukehayd in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 01:08 PM
  2. Finaflex G8 Review
    By cdiblasi in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-22-2011, 11:24 PM
  3. Finaflex G8 sample review!
    By Bigjoe214 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3