Bringing the boys back with IFORCE Testabolan v2 + Reversitol v2, BLOODWORK!

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
****EDIT: FINAL RESULTS****

Day 1 PCT
Test: 279 ng/dl (300-1000 normal, starting before cycle was 857 ng/dl)
Estradiol: 22.9 pg/ml (14-55 normal)
FSH: 1.7 mIU/ml (1.5-12 normal)
LH: 1.6 (2-8.6 normal)

Day 8 PCT
Test: 439 ng/dl (300-1000 normal)
Estradiol: 29 pg/ml (14-55 normal)
FSH: 3.1 mIU/ml (1.5-12 normal)
LH: 4.2 (2-8.6 normal)

Day 15 PCT

Test: 601 ng/dl (300-1000 normal)
Estradiol: 37.1 pg/ml (14-55 normal)
FSH: 5.1 mIU/ml (1.5-12 normal)
LH: 8.1 (2-8.6 normal)

Day 22 PCT

Test: 769 ng/dl (300-1000 normal)
Estradiol: 32.6 pg/ml (14-55 normal)
FSH: 6.3 mIU/ml (1.5-12 normal)
LH: 8.7 (2-8.6 normal)
Free Testosterone: 20.4 (9-30 ng/dL normal)

Day 29 PCT FINAL BLOOD
Test: 879 ng/dl (300-1000 normal)
Estradiol: 26.9 pg/ml (14-55 normal)
FSH: 6.8 mIU/ml (1.5-12 normal)
LH: 6.2 (2-8.6 normal)
Free Testosterone: 22.7 (9-30 ng/dL normal)

Just finished the following cycle:

Epistane: 30/40/40/40/50/50
Superdrol: Pulsed 10mg MWF pre-workout
RS Transaderm: 5 pumps per day

I am quite pleased with the results and it was a very successful recomp putting on about 10lbs of mass and dropping 8lbs of fat. I kept calories slightly above maintenance and had 4 40min low intensity cardio sessions 4x a week.

WHY Testabolan v2 + Reversitol v2 for this cycle?
I have access to free bloodwork when I can make it down to Denver, so I will closely be monitoring my values to make sure they are improving. I had a SERM and test booster in place, but I really want to see if Testabolan v2 + Reversitol v2 can live up to its name and claims. I will be updating at least 3x per week for the next month.

blood.jpg
facts.png

Day 1 PCT

No doubt there is such down, but I am willing to put Testabolan v2 + Reversitol v2. GTFI and keep watchin! I will monitor strength and improvement, as well as hormone values to know if it's living up to its promise. VaughnTrue has ensured that people just running Reversitol2 have recovered fine after heavy cycles, so with this stack it should be no problem. I have complete trust in iForce nutrition because it has always been a great company for me.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty suppressed numbers man, but I've seen mine far worse! :p Lets put these two, to the test!

Mike

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to see if you recover!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you actually have the upgraded version of Testabolan v2.

It's formula is as follows:

serving size: 2 caps
servings per container: 60

Per serving: 1420mg
Acetyl-L-Carnitine(ALCAR)
3,4 Divanillytetrahydrofuran
Narangin

So, that means with 4 pills/day, youll be ingesting 800mg Divanil and 2000mg ALCAR.

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
you actually have the upgraded version of Testabolan v2.

It's formula is as follows:

serving size: 2 caps
servings per container: 60

Per serving: 1420mg
Acetyl-L-Carnitine(ALCAR)
3,4 Divanillytetrahydrofuran
Narangin

So, that means with 4 pills/day, youll be ingesting 800mg Divanil and 2000mg ALCAR.
Thanks totally missed that, made appropriate changes

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used both products and like them. Interested to see how you recover and your bloodwork!

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Subbed and good luck.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
in 4 big time recovery

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used both products and like them. Interested to see how you recover and your bloodwork!
We got to get you to try intimidate.. I'm not shocked by much, but intimidate actually really took me off guard 2 weeks after starting it.

Mike

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We got to get you to try intimidate.. I'm not shocked by much, but intimidate actually really took me off guard 2 weeks after starting it.

Mike
Really? You'll have to send me a sample or...log! :D BTW Mike, my next show is in 9 days and it's a national qualifier. I'm getting excited for this one!

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
Hey everyone, I apologize for taking so long to update this log, this previous week has been insane for me but I will make sure to start giving update every other day. For this week:

Monday: Not gonna lie, upon waking I was feeling pretty sluggish and a little down about the next few weeks ahead of me. I really did enjoy my cycle but knew with some hard work during PCT, it was going to all be worth it.

Upon waking, I took 2 reversitolV2 and 2testabolan V2. Instead of having my usual dose of caffeine, iForce was generous to include sample packets of dexaprine and hemavol (another huge shout out and thanks). Therefore, I popped open a Dexaprine, had 4 eggs, and headed off to some of my graduate classes. I didn't expect much from Dexaprine- my stimulant tolerance is ridiculously high- but 45min after taking the single dexaprine pill, I started to have this "whoosh" sensation of focus and motivation. Finally 30 min after that (a total of an hour and 15 min after taking dexaprine) I felt like a freaking rocket ship of energy... literally I wanted to get up and felt like a had the energy to run a marathon. The feeling can be best compared to the first time I took jack3d- but with dexaprine it was just better- I didnt feel drugged but instead the energy rush slowly built over time and was a very smooth transition.

The best part is- unlike jack3d where I would crash 3 hours later- 7 hours later (at 3pm), I may have not had the same level of energy as before, but what was important was I still had the "tunnel vision" like focus, it just felt like I was able to concentrate really well.

Im not trying to do a shameless plug for dexaprine, but just saying guys, if you havent tried it- and even if you have a high stim tolerance- give it a shot, you might be surprised. I actually just ordered a bottled on nutra for myself because I think it could really help on the days where I feel lethargic, and it's def convenient being in a pill form.

5pm- gym time! Monday is my back and core day, and always is exhausting. If you want, I can post up each individual exercise, reps, and sets, but I think it would be more valuable to comment throughout this log whether my lifts are maintaining, improving, or decreasing in strength. All my lifts at this point I was able to maintain

Overall: I cant "feel" the effects of reversitolv2 and testabolanv2, but it is the first day and didnt expect to- I know that I will be able to tell if they are working through increases of energy and bloodwork (and um morning wood).

Tuesday
Not much to say about Tuesday because it is one of my cardio days. During my cardio session, I did 15 min HIIT on the row machine, followed by 15 min HIIT on stairstepper (my most preferred HIIT is just sprints but my knees have been bothering me lately and I dont want to stress them more). Calories were kept at 2500, but this wasnt too diffcult to meet because my appetite wasnt too bad today.

Wednesday
I mostly focus chest on Wednesday, but I decided that I may need a little boost and wanted to try out the Hemavol sample. I have never liked "pump" products in the past because for me, it seemed like I could achieve the same level of vascularity with a high carbohydrate meal before working out (potatoes for pumps was my motto). Regardless, I had 250g russet potatoes and the hemavol one hour before working out (I know some of you are saying that's too much potato too soon before working out, but I have found I function best this way). This is where things starting getting silly though... 45 minutes after ingestion, I was at my desk typing email and just happened to glance down at my left forearm... That's when I wanted to know wtf was happening... Literally the vascularity in my arm resembled what it normally looks like after a heavy weight session... but the most I lifted at my desk was a pin...

During my workout, this vascularity only improved, and remained for longer than usual following my workout. Did I feel it gave me the extra edge I needed? To be honest, before I leave the gym I always do a set to exhaustion using the bench press bar and 25lbs plates, and I was able to bust out 42 reps (I usually make it around 37). Im not sure if it was coincidence or not, but regardless of strength benefits, the aesthetic benefits are alone worth it because it just makes you look good- I had veins popping out of places I didnt know existed.

Thursday
Another cardio day, but I only had 1 session of HIIT at row machine, and then just decided to do 35 min of treadmill jog at 6mph. This is the important thing for me though, today was the first day I woke up "extra perky" so I am convinced my body is starting to restore itself to normal levels with reversitolv2 and testabolanv2. Before bed, I noticed kinda a "tingling" sensation downstairs, but nothing painful. This only encouraged me more that things are working well.

Friday
Shoulder and miscellaneous arm day- went well, nothing new to report except lifts are all still being maintained. During my cycle, I sprained my left wrist and it has been bothering me for the last 2 weeks, but finally it's starting to heal up so this is encouraging.

Saturday
Woke up and did fasted cardio. I got extremely tired during my second HIIT stairstepper session (my calves were on fire) but I made it through alive. MOST importantly, Im heading down to Denver for some bloodwork this afternoon. It's possible that I can get the results in tonight, but most likely I will have to wait until monday for feedback on those.

Im kinda nervous to see how everything is shaping up, but do to the fact my energy hasnt crashed completely and the boys seem to be waking up, I really wanna know what the bloods show.

Again, sorry for the delay guys. Be sure to post up any questions, requests, or comments and ill be sure to answer them.

D3Baseball

Awards
I'm really interested in how this goes for you. in!

And dexa ain't no joke ;)

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Takes a lot of balls for iForce to offer this as a FULL PCT so in for details. Especially with all the blood work this is going to be epic!

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
Takes a lot of balls for iForce to offer this as a FULL PCT so in for details. Especially with all the blood work this is going to be epic!
I know that iForce is an awesome company, and if they say this will provide a full PCT- even for heavier cycles- then their claims have always met my expectations. I hope the bloodwork not only shows a success for iForce and but also gives them the credibility they deserve.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More bloodwork? You're only like a week into your cycle

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
More bloodwork? You're only like a week into your cycle
I completely agree and I know the bloodwork won't tell many details since it is so early into cycle, but i thought since it was offered to me I might as well get it done just to see if any improvements have been made at all, the bloodwork that ill emphasize and the one that really matters will be once the cycle is done, up until then it's mostly for my own curiosity

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I completely agree and I know the bloodwork won't tell many details since it is so early into cycle, but i thought since it was offered to me I might as well get it done just to see if any improvements have been made at all, the bloodwork that ill emphasize and the one that really matters will be once the cycle is done, up until then it's mostly for my own curiosity
Can't wait to see this even if number rise by a few that's going to be epic for only a week in.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
epic...in for more bloodwork!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
if it's being offered to you, then it definitely makes sense. curious to see if there are any changes this early on

D3Baseball

Awards
You never see bloodwork so frequently so I am curious as well.

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
Alright guys, instead of taking bloodwork on Saturday, I decided until Monday morning to get it done before heading back up to Fort Collins. It was best to do it this way because:
1. It shows blood 1 week following first day of PCT
2. I was able to mimic original bloodwork conditions (taken in morning after 12 hour fast)

AND.... drum roll

Day 1 PCT

Day 8 PCT
Test: 439 ng/dl (300-1000 normal)
Estradiol: 29 pg/ml (14-55 normal)
FSH: 3.1 mIU/ml (1.5-12 normal)
LH: 4.2 (2-8.6 normal)

All I can say is, I couldnt be more pleased with these results. The fact that I did have such a suppressive cycle and yet after 1 week into the ReversitolV2 and TestabolanV2 PCT, my numbers are already all improving (I think the slight rise in estradiol is completely normal). As far as feeling lethargic, I have barely noticed any sides whatsoever, and energy levels are steadily improving each day.

Now I am really curious to see what my next bloodwork will bring in... it looks like FSH and LH are starting to normalize and hopefully will soon kick into overdrive and I will start seeing some exponential increases. Since epi was pretty suppressive to estrogen, I think I will get a slight estradiol rebound at first, then the SERM qualities of the PCT will bring it back to a perfect range. Next expected bloodwork is Monday April 16th.

As far as Monday workout, I exploded through my deadlifts and although I did not increase the amount lifted, I was able to do more reps. Today for cardio, it was still crappy and made me tired (I just got my bottle of Dexaprine in this afternoon so that will no longer be an issue :squareeyed: )

Nice going iForce, you have yet to disappoint.

D3Baseball

Awards
Wow! Very impressive - I am not too well informed on this stuff but my intuition tells me that that is good stuff.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Nice!!!!! This needs to be posted on the iforce website when this is all said and done! Goin to have to pick up some ReversitolV2 now! :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So in 7 total days...

57% increase in Testosterone
82% increase in FSH
162.5% increase in LH

Well played sir.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BUMP so others can view the epicness

Iron_Will

Iron_Will

Awards
So your saying this will replace clomid or Nolva to finish your PCT and re-boot the nads?

ozHarris

ozHarris

Awards
Incredible results so far mate...

Does anyone know if these supps are available in Australia? If not, is there any reason why they wont make it through our tightass customs?

Cheers.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These are very impressive numbers, I'm amazed but not surprised if that makes any sense. I ran this as my AI in my very first cycle and feel I recovered three times as fast as my last cycle when I used a different product. I've always been a big supporter of RV2 and the proof is in the pudding. Very good pic on this logger Vaughn, this should put some skeptics to rest!.... Mind you we do have to trust the OP's word that he isn't slipping a serm in there lol

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Damn. Those are some impressive numbers after only a week. Can't wait to see what the next few weeks look like.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very impressive!! Awesome products iforce!!

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, how old are you? I'm 42 and comparing some fairly recent bloodwork to your numbers.

ozHarris

ozHarris

Awards

Mike
Do you recommend Intimidate + Reversitol or Intimidate + Testabolan?

I can get Intimidate and Reversitol here in Australia but cant source Testabolan locally..

Cheers.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards

I can get Intimidate and Reversitol here in Australia but cant source Testabolan locally..

Cheers.
Do Reverstiol offer more then the Testabolan, but in my IMO stack all of them :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Cheers.
The Reversitol v2 + Intimidate stacks very very effectively. I'd expect to see some BIG changes on 30-60 days of that combo.

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
Very good pic on this logger Vaughn, this should put some skeptics to rest!.... Mind you we do have to trust the OP's word that he isn't slipping a serm in there lol
Haha nope, be assured that I'm not using any other products/chemicals for this PCT. I wanted to know for my own benefit if this PCT stack is an all inclusive otc PTC that I can use in the future. And so far, things are looking awesome

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha nope, be assured that I'm not using any other products/chemicals for this PCT. I wanted to know for my own benefit if this PCT stack is an all inclusive otc PTC that I can use in the future. And so far, things are looking awesome
:)