LaSane gets INSANE! With Iforce nutrition INTIMIDATE and Testobolan V2

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Thanks Iforce and Vaughn for allowing me to run these. It should be fun.

Product links

iFORCE Intimidate
Testabolan V2

Stats
Height :5’8
Weight : 170
I have been training off and on for 15 years and I’m recently coming off a 4 month layoff.

Diet : I won’t be concerned with macros so much but I will be getting the bulk of my calories from protein and fats. Carbs will be kept to a minimum. Lean proteins , carbs from whole grains ,and oats. Fats will be mostly from olive oils , avocados and nuts.

I hope to gain some tangible strength during this 30 day run. Any weight gain should be mostly muscle since my diet will be in check.

Training : I hit upper and lower 2 times per week. I won’t be doing much if any cardio. I keep my rep ranges in the 6-8 range and I go to failure on every set I can. 45 to 60 minutes tops in the gym max. I hit it hard then I bounce. I won’t be on Facebook or texting that’s for sure.

Personal life is stressful . Wife two kids full time job so sleeping and getting the correct rest will be the hardest task for me.

I will be taking my first dose on Monday. I figure the first thing to watch is the sleep. I could be wrong but being that these are non hormonal it’s going to take some time to kick in and feel the effects. Sleep though should be influenced fairly quickly.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I was to impatient so I started with my first dose last night . I took the testobolan before my workout this morning . Nothing real to report . Sleep was not impacted last night. I am pumped to the gills right now but that's the hemovol!!!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Second update :

I'm dosing the testabolan with breakfast unless it's a workout morning then I dose about a hour after with a whole food meal . Intimidate about 45 mins before bed.

167 pounds currently.

I hit the gym at 3:30 am this morning
Only 5 hours sleep but I felt rested.

Incline dumbbell press
4 x 8 reps 80 pounds
1 x 6 reps 85 pounds

Flat bench barbell press
200 x 12
225 x 10
230 x 8
235 x 6
235 x 4
3 sets of weighted dips x15 reps 45 lb plate.

Tricep extension
4 sets 15 reps 140 lbs

Tricep push down
3 sets 10 reps 200 lbs

Still had juice left but during the week I have 1 hour tops to get done.

I did notice a bit of a short temper on Sunday so maybe I'm getting a bit of test increase.
Sleep was fine . I did have a pretty clear dream last night and I don't usually dream or at least remember them.
I was driving on a bridge and of course it collapsed and I got that free fall feeling . It's actually pretty cool because you wake up and your not dead. I hope the dreams continue.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can we get some more updates? There should be 3 updates/week...

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Fist week done.

I finished the first up one pound. Noticed some more muscle hardness some increase in vascularity. Sleep has been pretty good nothing adverse but nothing out of this world. I got some good strength increase after the first few days. Had to skip today's workout been a bit sick but I'll be back on it Saturday.
The thing I have noticed the most is the aggression. It's real easy to get pissed off.

photo(4) (600x800).jpg

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
You don't look like your 42 more like 28. haaa am in!!! :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you're 42? omfg...insane dude. keep it up, I had no idea!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Back to the gym today after being sick. I'm still not 100% but I was itching to get back to the grind.
Stack is kicking in hard at this point. I have some real good strength and lots of endurance. I had to make myself leave the gym today so I would not overdue it. Things keep improving like this I will be buying the same stack again and run it for 8 weeks total.

I also hit up the Maximize intense and Hemavol(my favorite supplement right now) before the gym today.

photo(4) (480x640).jpg
photo(5) (600x800).jpg

Hemavol pumps!!!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
definitely don't look 42 dude lol, but glad you're already starting to notice results so early into your cycle

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Hit the gym this morning after a real good nights sleep . About 9 hours and I still would be sleeping but the dog woke me up. Workout was so so since I'm still getting over being sick.

3 sets of wide grip pull ups till failure

3 sets of inverted rows till failure

3 sets of dumbell rows at 85 pounds x 8 reps

3 sets of pull downs 150 pounds 12 reps

4 sets of preacher curls 80 x 10

3 sets of barbell curls 90 x 12 wide grip

2 sets of incline dumbell curls 40 x 8 reps

I could have gone heavier on some sets but I don't want to push it after being sick. Recovery is pretty good I haven't had any soreness other then some joint pain. I seem to be less agitated on gym days but off days I'm ready to pop off at a moments notice.
I increased my fat intake the past few days to try and see if that helps test production. I am staying lean . I only way myself once a week I rely on the mirror more then the scale.
Ill get another update on Tuesday after chest shoulder day.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
how low was your fat intake before and how big of an increase are you aiming for? Also, what do your other macros look like

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
definitely don't look 42 dude lol, but glad you're already starting to notice results so early into your cycle
lmao, would have to agree.. but in a good way :)

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'm not being really meticulous diet wise on this stack . As long as I'm getting at least 150 to 200 grams of protein and keeping my good fats in the 50 to 70 gram range I seem to stay strong in the gym . I kind of diet by feel and the mirror. When I'm done with this stack I may extend it further . I was thinking adding erase and possibly anabeta for another month then slice it all up for the summer.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not being really meticulous diet wise on this stack . As long as I'm getting at least 150 to 200 grams of protein and keeping my good fats in the 50 to 70 gram range I seem to stay strong in the gym . I kind of diet by feel and the mirror. When I'm done with this stack I may extend it further . I was thinking adding erase and possibly anabeta for another month then slice it all up for the summer.
That's would be a nice addition to intimidate and Tv2. You could run all of them for 8 weeks

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
In for this, thinking about running this stack

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334058285.319009.jpg

Damn I lost my last update !! Well here it goes again .
Got up after 5 hours of sleep . I felt well rested and hit the gym about 430 am. Chest ,shoulders and triceps . I was able to hit a PR on incline dumbbell presses 85x10. Almost half way into the stack and I'm pretty pleased so far. I think for someone my age this stack had huge benefits . Here's a picture of some shoulder vascularity that's increased over the past 10 days.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I missed leg day last week because of a cold so I figured on doing something completely stupid and hit the gym for session 2 today. I've done this before but not in a long time . Homage to Mike Platz.
I took 50% of my one rep squat max loaded on the safety bars and you go until you can't possibly do another single rep . Your rest period is just standing there with the weight in your back. I believe Platz did 225 for 10 minutes straight something nuts like that .
Needless to say I can't walk right now but the extra serving of Hemavol was refreshing . Total beast mode for the next 2 plus weeks .

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'm now a good 2 weeks plus in and I'll toss a quick update of the most positive aspects of the stack so far .
Increase in muscle hardness and strength. I'm moved up in weight on 3 major compound movements bench press , squats and standing military press.
Soreness ??? Where is it . I haven't been sore in a week and I take every set possible to failure. I have some joint pain but that's more because of increased workload I've been able to do.
I did have 3 people this week ask me wtf I was on!
Sleep has been fine . Nothing adverse nothing spectacular . I have been getting less sleep because of work but I feel pretty rested. Weight check in the AM I'm curious because I feel I put on some quality weight the past 8 days. I'll post some more pictures tomorrow .

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Can you say hungry ! Starved the past few days

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Taking a few days off . I have a few signs of overtraining . Stack is having me feeling golden so I've been hitting it too hard. I woke up last night sweating like a hooker in church , real tired but couldn't fall asleep. I'll be back at it on Friday .

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get night sweats on intimidate about 5/7 days tbh.

Every time I have intense dreams now, I wake up soaked.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
It's weird though over 2 weeks in and that's the first time it's happened. I'm thinking a few days off can help my joints. I can't get sore at all on the stack. I did 21's for biceps drop sets on bench and I'm still not sore at all . It's the joints that are feeling the effect of the increased workload.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Sleep has kicked in hard now . It did take about 2 weeks before I really saw the increase in deeper sleep. Strength gains have steadily increased and any muscle soreness has decreased or not even occurred .

Body composition has changed slightly and I'm up 3 pounds in 21 days. I'm going for 350 squat this morning. At the start I was using 75 x 10 on incline dumbbell press . Yesterday I did 2 sets of 85x8.
I'm off to the gym I'll get another update tonight.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 pound weight gain is 2 weeks is win! I miss the intimidate sleep!!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Missed the squat by 10 pounds but I got 325 pound deadlift. Here is a abb shot (no homo)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335020993.549608.jpg

Too much aggression today though ! Got into it with the wife over dumb stuff.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Noticing some thickness.
photo(6) (600x800).jpg

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Just a little arm work this morning 30 minutes and out . Now 2 days rest to grow some more .
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335107009.998723.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335107035.465009.jpg

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
nice strength gains, and 3 pounds added in that time is good progress. looking full in the pics too

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
[SUB]Pushing hard the last few days as the stack is starting to dwindle down.

Strength - still climbing I've been able to increase weights on most lifts or go the extra rep

Weight - 4 pounds up since the start. Diet has been pretty solid although I was craving burgers the past week and I hit the Wayout Burger a few times. Didn't have fries but those are some big burgers.

Positve effects - muscle fullness / Pumped all the time magnified after I eat pretty much anything. I'ts like the food is getting shuttled right into my muscles.

Sleep - on day's I can sleep i'm pretty much dead for 9 hours. I can only do that though 3 days a week. During the work week I can only really get around 6 hours. When I get around 6 or less I wake up feeling crushed. I actually took a serving of craze thursday morning just to get to work. intimidate riht before bed is a bad idea unless you can get 7 hours +. If you can't I would take it a few hours before bed(what I did).

Recovery - this stacks shines here. I have reduced to no soreness.

Final Review on Tuesday.

[/SUB]

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
looking forward to the final review

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Final Review on TestabolanV2 and Intimidate Stack.

First let me thank Vaughn and all the I force reps. This is a solid company that supports there customers I highly recommend I force.
I’ll rate the products from 1 thru 10 based on what they are supposed to do and how they affected me personally.
My initial impressions as I took the products out of the box were professionally sealed and labeled very clearly. The recommended dosage was clearly labeled and the bottles looked sharp. Nothing screams poor quality control more than a bottle with misaligned labels and that’s not the case with I force.

TestabolanV2
Increase in free testosterone – 9
Increase in lean body Mass -9
Increase in anabolism – 9
Decrease in body fat -9
9’s across the board.
During my cycle I gained 4 pounds of clean mass. I was able to consistently increase my weights or reps.
My diet was less than stellar yet my abs remained visible with NO cardio during the 4 weeks. I experienced increased in pumps and vascularity and had some minor episodes of increased aggression.
I won’t get into numbers on personal lifts because everyone is different. One thing I’m proud of is I got 2 reps of 350 on my squat. I was able to easily incline dumbbell press with 85’s and I’m a small guy. 5’8 175 and 42 years old. I was easily able to do triceps pushdowns with the entire stack.
I have used the following in the past as far as natty test boosters
Activate Extreme/Triazole –Titanium / Endosurge /TestoPro and this easily is one of the best products I have ever tried.
It’s so good I have extended my run another 4 weeks. I personally thing all natty test boosters should be run 8 weeks to get the full effects.
I recommend TestabolanV2 very highly and it’s one if not the best product to boost test naturally.

Intimidate

Enhanced Testosterone levels – 9
Lean Muscle Gains -9
Quicker recovery -9
Deeper sleep – 5
I only gave Intimidate a 5 on sleep. Perhaps my weird sleeping schedule was a contributor but I was never really sure as far as how it helped me sleep. Some nights I would sleep like a stone and other nights I would wake up sweating like a hog. That didn’t bother me so much as I took that as a sign I was getting a surge of hormones. I think playing with the dose to suit the indivual is key on this supplement.
Overall I give this stack a 9. I recommend it to anyone looking for gains. I can only speculate what adding an AI to this stack would do. Think REVERSITOL V2 that’s what I’m doing the next 4 weeks.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

First let me thank Vaughn and all the I force reps. This is a solid company that supports there customers I highly recommend I force.
I’ll rate the products from 1 thru 10 based on what they are supposed to do and how they affected me personally.
My initial impressions as I took the products out of the box were professionally sealed and labeled very clearly. The recommended dosage was clearly labeled and the bottles looked sharp. Nothing screams poor quality control more than a bottle with misaligned labels and that’s not the case with I force.

TestabolanV2
Decrease in body fat -9
9’s across the board.
During my cycle I gained 4 pounds of clean mass. I was able to consistently increase my weights or reps.
My diet was less than stellar yet my abs remained visible with NO cardio during the 4 weeks. I experienced increased in pumps and vascularity and had some minor episodes of increased aggression.
I won’t get into numbers on personal lifts because everyone is different. One thing I’m proud of is I got 2 reps of 350 on my squat. I was able to easily incline dumbbell press with 85’s and I’m a small guy. 5’8 175 and 42 years old. I was easily able to do triceps pushdowns with the entire stack.
Activate Extreme/Triazole –Titanium / Endosurge /TestoPro and this easily is one of the best products I have ever tried.
It’s so good I have extended my run another 4 weeks. I personally thing all natty test boosters should be run 8 weeks to get the full effects.
I recommend TestabolanV2 very highly and it’s one if not the best product to boost test naturally.

Intimidate

Lean Muscle Gains -9
Quicker recovery -9
Deeper sleep – 5
I only gave Intimidate a 5 on sleep. Perhaps my weird sleeping schedule was a contributor but I was never really sure as far as how it helped me sleep. Some nights I would sleep like a stone and other nights I would wake up sweating like a hog. That didn’t bother me so much as I took that as a sign I was getting a surge of hormones. I think playing with the dose to suit the indivual is key on this supplement.
Overall I give this stack a 9. I recommend it to anyone looking for gains. I can only speculate what adding an AI to this stack would do. Think REVERSITOL V2 that’s what I’m doing the next 4 weeks.
4lbs clean mass is win! Thank for the final review brother man!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

TestabolanV2
Decrease in body fat -9
9’s across the board.

Intimidate

Lean Muscle Gains -9
Quicker recovery -9
Deeper sleep – 5
Really awesome final review man.. much appreciated!!

You made some great gains, really happy for you!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
4 lbs of lean mass and abs visible on no cardio = win. Glad you enjoyed the stack so much bro, and really enjoyed the log. Adding Reversitol to this stack in the future would be epic :)