Intimidate and Testabolan logging Budman

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Last night issues first needed to burp so bad my I thought I was having a heart attack. Then throughout the night having some severe pains in my kidneys, weirdest thing ever. I took everything like I normally would with one thing extra, alka seltzer. We gave me instant relief for the chest pains and burping.

I am not sure if that had anything to do with it but I assure you I am In pain
    That's weird man make sure to keep an eye on it!

2. Things are better now I am sore, not sure why. Been walking round like an old man, all hunched over kinda suks
    •   

3. Feeling much better won't be back to the gun til Friday. Work holding me up

4. Happy to say thanks for giving me this opportunity to use your products. I have really enjoyed the extra sleep. Libido has been increased which te wife and I have enjoyed. I didn't notice the recovery better and physically didn't seem any leaner. I have not been at the gym much the last 1.5 week due to health issues and work. So I do apologize for not being able to give much, the last week.

However the sleep was deeper and much needed. Crazy happy about that. I hope that in the future I will be able to log better for you. I will try and plan it out better.

Thanks again and I hope that everyone gives this a try.

5. Thanks for the final review... Glad you got the improved sleep!

6. I will post again in about 5 days to give a run down on how things have changed or me with out using Testabolan v2 and intimidate

7. Dexaprene <--/--- watch for this it's intense

Similar Forum Threads

1. Airborne gets down with iForce Testabolan V2 + Intimidate!
    By Airborne42 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 482
    Last Post: 05-06-2012, 01:31 AM
  2. iForce Intimidate + Testabolan V2 with Jahcuree
    By Jahcuree in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 12:51 AM
  3. Intimidate
    By Mission1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 235
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 12:27 PM
  4. Intimidate or SNS DAA?