Intimidate and Testabolan logging Budman

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Starting this tonight in gym on Saturday for the stacking of hemovol can't wait

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Had some RLS issues before going to bed. Not sure if it was the food or the mix of the supplements and vitamins. It could have been a fluke. I will say I had some crazy dreams, haven't had those for about a month. Tomorrow morning I will be stacking the hemovol with Testabolan cant wait to see the improvement.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man.. I'm in for this one. Hoping for a good run here, looking forward to it!!!

Mike

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Just got my protein in the mail.... looks like things are going to be good for me! Can't wait to hit the gym tomorrow.... I am thinking that Testobalon needs to be taken with or befor my pre workout... I go to the gym first thing.... preworkout is my first "meal" hahahha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
3rd...

Kill it

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my protein in the mail.... looks like things are going to be good for me! Can't wait to hit the gym tomorrow.... I am thinking that Testobalon needs to be taken with or befor my pre workout... I go to the gym first thing.... preworkout is my first "meal" hahahha
You can take it with your meal

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Pretty good workout, wasn't hitting my higher number on bench but did awesome with my curl to press. Added an extra set just to push myself..... I probablyt could have hit 50lbs but I stopped at 8x45lbs.
I really got my heart racing

snatch to press
3x8@50,80,80

high cable crossover
1x4x80lbs
2x10@50

high cable lat pull down sides
2x10@40

bench press
1x10@135
1x1@225
1x4@185
1x10@155

side lat db
3x50@20lb

preacher curls
2x15@40

Intimidate at night and tesboloan at night and again after workout with 40g protein and creatine shake and 2 bcaa caps with other vitamins

I wasnt impressed with the hemovol.... I might be a little stim tolerant might try 2 packs tomorrow

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HemaVol is 100% non-stimulant.

You shouldn't be getting energy from it.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
That explains a lot might have been better with the maximize you sent

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That explains a lot might have been better with the maximize you sent
LMAO, yea bro, maximize might have been better :). If you are building up a tolerance to stims, hemavol may be a wise choice, really shines when one cycles off stims.

Mike

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Yeah I have been wanting to try some non stim. I do admit I was defiantly feeling good yesterday, felt pumped. I didn't have that extreme animal instinct in the gym, however I was able to lift some good weight( for me anyways). Without a good preworkout I did seem to give out earlier then later. A nitrous stimulator like hemovol, should it be used along maximize?

That lemon drop flavor was awesome!

The intimidate and Testabolan V2 I have are being used per this schedule.
2 Testabolan after morning workout and on off days with first meal..... Protein shake and carbs

1 intimidate and 2 Testabolan at night after dinner with a protein shake.

I havent experienced anything different yet. I am aware that it takes a couple of weeks to start getting the full benefits, this is for any product in my opinion. I do want to know after this month of being on these products is that when a PCT should be introduced? I apologize for the questions, as I use new products I wan to know as much as I can and how to benefit from them I. The best ways.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Didn't hit the gym but played my last soccer game of the season. Crazy heat and after an hour I was done we had to play a sudden death after cause we were tied 4 to 4. I felt good energy wise, hams little site from pulling weeds( so pitiful ). Knees are stiff as hell, most of you woul know but 7 min into my first soccer game I messed my knee up good think I tore some stuff. Unfortunately I cannot afford the proper exams and medical I need. I have been playing on it, with the hell of knee braces and since I moved to keeper I don't have to run as much. This was a huge setback to what I was trying to accomplish. My long term goal was to compete in. Running series in August this year, that will lot happen. I am going to complete some short term goals and hope to bounce back fast. You will see a lot of upper body workouts but with a little legs here and there. I am not sure of the damage but kneeling down Is my hardest thing. So that's a little about me, looking for some great work up inhere. So far I have showed my inexperience with using supplements, looking forward for some guidance for sure!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Going to hit the gym in the morning got to use the product right so in the noting I will let you know how the workout was. I have been following the directions to the t so I am looking forward to some gains. I am taking protein morning and night. I want. To throw in a fat burner because I know how well a test booster will keep the muscle gains a coming while shredding fat, what are your thoughts. Basically using one instead of a pre workout. I will give a few days for an answer, probably after the preworkout samples you guys sent I will switch it up.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Good stuff this morning ...despite my stupidity, I took two servings of maximize and well..... was a little under the weather. My own fault I thought becauseI had been taking two scoops of other stuff in the past I would need with this as well. Never under estimate the effects of good supplements!

I was able to get in a 45min work out this morning. I was running a little behind but I am going to make up for it tomorrow went ahead and got most my stuff ready so all I have to to is get my breakfast in a bag and take morning supplements then off I go! ONLY ! PACKET OF MAXIMZE TOMORROW and hemavol.

I need that aggression in the gym so that means I need to stop trying to play around ... follow instructions and stick with it!

This morning I could have hit that 235 bench a few more times, I snagged a spotter and had plenty in me but i just felt sick!

super setted
150 crunches, 20 gironda dips, 20leg raises center,10to the left and 10 right, 10 more center leg raise

3x10@95,105,115 underhand bb standing rows + 3x10@55lb DB bent over rows

bench press
1x10@135
1x8@185
1x1@235
1x8@185
1x14@135

under hand cable crossover
1x20@40

seated low row med. grip
1x10@120
1x10@140
1x10@160

that was it ..... I had to hit a cold shower and sit for a min in between ... TOMORROW will be a better day!

I am following the Intimidate and Testabolan instuctions to the T. 2 caps of testabolan with protein shake at breafast and dinner. intimidate at night after dinner. Tonight I will enjoy a full nights rest...gonna need it to be at the gym by 5am grrrrrrr off I go.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Ok much better this morning, intensity almost 90%. Now the added weight was a great improvement went up on multiple exercises that I didn't think I could.

Seated shoulder press
1x10@25
1x10@35
1x8@45 personal record here I almost think I shoul have gone up maybe 5 or 10 for max reps to see what I can accomplish

I don't know the name of another exercise so maybe Someone can tell me what it's called
Used curl bar at ground dead lift rolled to chest and extended above head then backto ground
1x10@60
1x10@70
1x10@80

Superset
3x10@55 Db shrugs + 3x10@10,15,20 front and side Db raise + 3x10@15,25,30 over head Db tri extension

Superset
1x20@40,50 vbar tri pull down + 2x10 (different machine but 80 resistance) + 2x10 @70 face pull

I got a feeling that I am experiencing some positive gains from the effects of these testosterone supplements. It will be fully noted next week when I will stop using a preworkout and will only be using a fat burner/Creatine as a preworkout .... If that makes any sense.

Intimidate and Testabolan v2 seem to be a good thing ..... Can't wait to see the end results. I haven't been sore but haven't hit it to hard this will change a I add in much needed cardio and individually attack each muscle group. Will have to say my sleep has been pretty good and that always help with recovery.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP - please be careful man, and read our product directions. It specifically states to start with 1/2 scoop of Maximize Intense...let alone 2 full scoops!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
OP - please be careful man, and read our product directions. It specifically states to start with 1/2 scoop of Maximize Intense...let alone 2 full scoops!
True true..... I can say the flavor was good :/

What man really reads or asks for directions j/k hahaha

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
i'm stim tolerant and use about 1.5 scoops max, 2 is honestly too much for anyone lol. glad to see you're starting to notice some positives from the products OP, def in on following this

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
i'm stim tolerant and use about 1.5 scoops max, 2 is honestly too much for anyone lol. glad to see you're starting to notice some positives from the products OP, def in on following this
OP what or who is that

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Really enjoyed the hemovol, I might try and pick some up. I heard of others taking two servings, that would keep them pumps around longer I am sure. The agmatine in that product has been an interest for me. I have been thinking of just buying by itself but I think hemovol provides a little more and may be the best choice.

Off to the gym abs and some legs today. Really anticipating the new regiment next week. Will be changing macros, supplements and exercise routine. I have never had much definition in my mid section, over the past year I have put on more muscle and hope that I can at least get a 4 pack out of it. With eating good and not starving myself I will at least be solid.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
OP would be you "original poster"
Ok I get it. I'll be a poster child if I don't follow the directions for consumption.

Had a good one again today legs will definitely be sore and as far as my abs I will need to updated tomorrow, my off day. Wife gets to go in tomorrow, we got kids so we have to share gym time.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Interesting I had more leg soreness last night than now. This is good

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Slept like a log last night Intimidate is working great!!!! I was very impressed with the intensity I had or I would say the aggression towrds the weights today. I am still not experienceing DOMS tomorrow maybe a different story for my chest but we will see. I focused mainly arms and chest. with a side of shoulder hahahaha

Only able to get 45 min in the gym this morning, before the easter frenzy began! @ easter egg hunts x2 if was good. Little disappointed that I ate so much sweets but it was me or the kids and well I didnt want them to over do it. Funny seeing candy I havent seen since I was a kid, still taste good.

Hit some bench presses this moring wanted to do a little legs but both my knees are killing me. I can barely (from a kneeling or one knee down position) get up. I literally have to push myself up.

Bench press today was almost a record, spotter had to help @ 235 tried it twice the bar kinda fell foward a little and I struggled to get it to push back up. I did managed to get multiple sets in @ 135x10, 225x3, 235x1,185x10,135x10

felt good today ate hella food yesterday, I just couldnt stop eating. I also supplemented 80g protein in morning midday and dinner. Really tring to do as much I can before next week. Thats when the nitric supplements and fat burners go into effect. Got to work tonight the eat all kinds of food tomorrow the 330am monday goota leave for work. So 3 off days then Wednesday back at the gym. I will only be using the nitric supplements on workout days and fat burners 2x a day for the next 30 or so days. High carbs morning and slowly decreaseing throughtout the day. Probably have more carbs on workout days up til about 4pm then dinner will be next to nil. I iwll also be adding pysillium husks to my pprotein shakes along with a probiotic around 30 prior to high carb breakfast. I work out firstthing in the morning so this should be good way to start off my mornings. Most of my workouts are fasted. I will be taking bcaas before and after workout and only drinkning water until I find myself a very inexpensive intraworkout for me and the wife...... I kicked the sugar sports drinks to the curbs and so has she....those empty calories aint gonna help no one. Alcohol is also on the back burner for a few weeks..maybe one or two a week but as of now none. I am at 184 and plan on trying to stay somewhere in that range but with the bodyfat% dropping. hopefully I have the right game plan here.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Work was canceled tonight.... Sweet that means Monday morning is also cancelled so gym will be one day earlier for me

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
A little sore this morning in the neck area, doesn't make much sense I didn't work that area. I was straining pretty hard to push 235 so maybe that did it. Other then that today I am off and might switch with the wife so I can have Monday. The older guys do dead lifts so this way I can jump in with them. Hope my knees can handle it

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Slept great again last night, add sleep is definitly helping with the recovery. Today is an off day I get in the gym tomorrow. wanted to get in today but wife wouldnt trade... oh well. Hopefully today is a good day. I am not sore so thats good. I will be working up a plan for my workouts. it will be half cardio half weights, I was down to 174lbs few months back I should be able to get down to 180... weighed myself again i am at 187 so it should be a mini shred session this time ariound. My 34 jeans are snugging up need to loosen that up a bit!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
1st day with out a preworkout. I had 2BCAA, 1 NMT, scoop creatine and 1 fat burner beforeI went to workout. Defintely a different workout. I only was there 45min cause I was slacking getting out of the house.

I supersetted

2x - 100@20lbs DB side to side bends, 30frog kicks, and 10@30lbs incline curl to press

2x10@60 the ummmm what he hell its called (curls bar on floor deadlift to chestthen extened over head)

2x10@60 curls with curl bar

10min bike at 145 heartrate around 4mile

2x10@25lb decline situp + 2x20 25lb russian twist

1x14leg raise

1x100 crunch
1x50 side crunches(50l and 50R)

Wasnt my best effort but but my ass will be sore tomorrow... I aint much of a biker. With my knee issues I think it will help with trying to stregthen them! I feel I get more cardio outta running though... I hate the elliptical for sure.

Food was decient

protien shake w/physslm husk(SP?) and banana post with Testabolon V2, mutli, vit c , omegas, ginko biloba, vit A/d.

30 min after 40+carb blueberry bagel

before lunch fat burner

lunch hot sauce and dreesing smothered lettuce and tomato on a tunafish and wheatbread sandwich thin

snack 30g 300 cal pretein bar

ride home 400pm breakfast on the go walnut emerald nuts thing

dinner 12oz chicken and 1/2 tomato

So maybe the calories are not down yet but i have to wheeeeeen myself. I was so damn hungry. I tried to fill myself with water about 1.5 gallons but it didnt help. tomorrow day off thursday back at gym friday I have to drive almost 2hours so leaving about 430 5am to get to first job.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Been a bit temperamental last few days, I guess that is coming when testosterone levels increase. I could be wrong, often I am. I have been wanting to let out some aggression, wish my knees weren't jacked up I had thought about a few crossfit classes or some MMA training couple of session at least.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I have been wanting to try some non stim. I do admit I was defiantly feeling good yesterday, felt pumped. I didn't have that extreme animal instinct in the gym, however I was able to lift some good weight( for me anyways). Without a good preworkout I did seem to give out earlier then later. A nitrous stimulator like hemovol, should it be used along maximize?
You can use maximize and hemavol together or on their own. When you combine them you have the most complete pre workout product ever created!

I know this is late but I just noticed no one answered your question.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Sleep is getting better I went to bed early last night, got up ready to go.

Still taking the intimidate and Testabolan per instructions. Really feels like I am still gonna gain some muscle! I see veins a popin and panties droppin, well I keep telling that to the wife.... Not much humor there.

Anyways my intensity since stoping preworkout supplements has been lacking but only the first week. Two weeks into this testosterone stack and I feel good, recovery that is. I have yet to be stupid sore. I did run 1.35 miles this morning with an incline. Walked some too, 17 min total I think I got 230 or 330 on the incline ant remember. Maged to get in 300+ different cruches

Supersetted Db rows and bench press

Bench 4 sets @ 10 rep 135,10 rep155, 7 rep 185, 5 rep 205 all Db rows 50lb

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have u noted any weight changes yet?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I will weigh myself inthe morning. I believe I posted I was at 184-187 the other morning and night.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
182.7 lb this mornin without dropping deuce. Water weight definitely plays a part in this, Creatine mono/ micronized ( not sure which I got) does push more water into the muscle right? So my beginning weigh in was during the Creatine loading process so water weight probably wasn't playing a part at that time.

Since starting this log I have added a nightly protein shake, so extra 24g protein at night
And 24 everyday now in the morning with testabolan v2. I use to only have protein shake after workout.

My diet changed Monday, complex carbs have been the most of what I gave cut out mostly at night. Much higher protein. These empty Easter calories will be gone soon enough, these are hurting my diet daily right now.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
My weight tonight was 186.2. I am not very concerned of the number in weight I am looking more for the loss of bodyfat. That makes sense right?

At the half way point and aware that the supplements are working as described. I am having good recovery. I am thinking of putting it to the test tomorrow. Just worried about my knees, I will hit squats and leg press before my run. And at the end abs.

Sleep is good, I have woken up a little grogy but it was because of my going to bed late.

Hopefully I will be getting some extra cardio at night here soon, boosted testosterone may provide a more sensual evening. No pictures please :p

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Knee killing me ... The one i hurt when I was in high school 17 years ago. Getting ready for the gym then a long day of needed " work " around the house

T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
My weight tonight was 186.2. I am not very concerned of the number in weight I am looking more for the loss of bodyfat. That makes sense right?

At the half way point and aware that the supplements are working as described. I am having good recovery. I am thinking of putting it to the test tomorrow. Just worried about my knees, I will hit squats and leg press before my run. And at the end abs.

Sleep is good, I have woken up a little grogy but it was because of my going to bed late.

Hopefully I will be getting some extra cardio at night here soon, boosted testosterone may provide a more sensual evening. No pictures please :p
pics! pics! pics! jk....lol....but seriously... ;)....jk again.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Ok pics .... Check will do after I do my duties for the day.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
image-1349291103.jpg

I know this is weak but didn't have time to pic after workout

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you feel leaner then when you first started

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
You know it. Shoulders are so sore. Now I get to haul stuff back and forth up and down. Toys chairs coolers towels kids. Forgot shovel so digging will be limited to plastic baby shovels. Later